Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You (5244 Views)

Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / Guys, Here Are The 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You [must Read] / Guys: 10 Proven Signs That Your Girlfriend Is Tired Of The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by lexton(f): 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
There is something both romantic and enduring about the thought of invading a woman’s mind so much that you linger there. Yet, having such a deep impression that a woman just can’t stop thinking about you all day long (and all night) isn’t easy. So, what can you do to make her think about you when you aren’t around? Follow these 10 tips and you’ll be sure to pop up in her mind more often than not.

1. Make her laugh.
Making a woman laugh is the most powerful way to keep her thinking about you and wanting to spend more time with you. Women are always drawn to guys who have a sense of humor, just as long as it doesn’t hurt them emotionally or physically.

2. Have a distinctive scent.
Women have a keener sense of smell than men, so having a distinctive scent that she recognizes as yours will create a series of positive associations with you and evoke memories like nothing else can.

3. Don’t be an open book.
Early in the relationship, keep mystery in dealings with her. Give the relationship time to simmer, hold back some of your best qualities, and build suspense so you always keep her guessing when it comes to what kind of man you are.

4. Use uncertainty to your advantage.
It makes sense that if something is uncertain we think about it more. After you had a fantastic date, you can call her to check in for a minute, but don’t go on and on about how much you like her. Tell her you had a great time, and refrain from calling her the next day. By not showing all of your feelings at the very beginning and creating a bit of uncertainty about how much you like her, she will be lead to wonder if you’re thinking of her as much as she’s thinking of you.

5. Always leave her wanting more.
One of the best ways to stay on a woman’s mind is to end every interaction you share together on a high note.  For example, towards the end of your date, plant a big, passionate and overwhelming kiss on her–and then call it a night. It will keep her wanting more since you’re the one to end the evening, and she will have you on her mind for the rest of the night.

6. Be a challenge to her.
Don’t be the desperate, needy, and always-eager-to-please guy.
Read more»
http://staloadednaija..com/2015/01/guys-10-ways-to-get-her-thinking-about.html?m=1
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by siegfried99(m): 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
***Spreads mat*** cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
One way to make her think about you always=Fat Pockets. Period!!
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by freezyprinzy(m): 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
nawa u op complete d list na u making sense
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
7 Give her a passionate kiss. D kind of kiss dah wil make her eyes rolling. Dats how to make a girl think abt u

2 Likes

Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
its not all abt the money.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by farano(f): 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
One way 2 make her think about you always=Fat Pockets. Period!!
Na lie jor grin
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by gmacnoms(m): 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I no no how many tyms we wan tell dem..... Jst hav d moni, dats all. Shuuuuuuuu, I aff tayad to te u pple
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Rapmoney(m): 11:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nice one Op...I like that aspect of not being clingy, needy and desperate. When a guy is desperate, he becomes a despiradogrin . To add to your post, ma guy, a man needs to use absence to create respect and dignity sometimes.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by lyrical(m): 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
[b][/b]
lexton:
There is something both romantic and enduring about the thought of invading a woman’s mind so much that you linger there. Yet, having such a deep impression that a woman just can’t stop thinking about you all day long (and all night) isn’t easy. So, what can you do to make her think about you when you aren’t around? Follow these 10 tips and you’ll be sure to pop up in her mind more often than not.

1. Make her laugh.
Making a woman laugh is the most powerful way to keep her thinking about you and wanting to spend more time with you. Women are always drawn to guys who have a sense of humor, just as long as it doesn’t hurt them emotionally or physically.

Women have a keener sense of smell than men, so having a distinctive scent that she recognizes as yours will create a series of positive associations with you and evoke memories like nothing else can.

Early in the relationship, keep mystery in dealings with her. Give the relationship time to simmer, hold back some of your best qualities, and build suspense so you always keep her guessing when it comes to what kind of man you are.

It makes sense that if something is uncertain we think about it more. After you had a fantastic date, you can call her to check in for a minute, but don’t go on and on about how much you like her. Tell her you had a great time, and refrain from calling her the next day. By not showing all of your feelings at the very beginning and creating a bit of uncertainty about how much you like her, she will be lead to wonder if you’re thinking of her as much as she’s thinking of you.

One of the best ways to stay on a woman’s mind is to end every interaction you share together on a high note.  For example, towards the end of your date, plant a big, passionate and overwhelming kiss on her–and then call it a night. It will keep her wanting more since you’re the one to end the evening, and she will have you on her mind for the rest of the night.

Read more»
http://staloadednaija..com/2015/01/guys-10-ways-to-get-her-thinking-about.html?m=1
lexton:

1. Make her laugh.

Read more»
lexton:

1. Make her laugh.

so na basketmouth

so na dog

to simmer......so na indomie

uncertainty......so na physics

so na mr.oreo

Don’t be the desperate, needy, and always-eager-to

so na game.........mtchew

please guy.
Read more»

so u dae find traffic to ur blog.........iffahear
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nice. Buts its not always about the money. I onced had two guys before. One a working class matured guy and a spender,the other a student(akaikpo) I went for the student because I liked him more then.

Lolllllzzz.How I regreted that action though.That guy was soooooo mature. cry cry. I W H back.

1 Like

Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
dovelike:
Nice. Buts its not always about the money. I onced had two guys before. One a working class matured guy and a spender,the other a student(akaikpo) I went for the student because I liked him more then.

Lolllllzzz.How I regreted that action though.That guy was soooooo mature. cry cry. I W H back.

I duno who sees gold and will want to rush copper
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
sooooooo true
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
Cutehector4u:
I duno who sees gold and will want to rush copper
We are few. Thats why we get the best.We believe in contributing

2 Likes

Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 29, 2015
No 6: ask for her account number

Iffa hear say its not always about money

Sango go strike you

#PEACE

1 Like

Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 29, 2015
dovelike:

We are few. Thats why we get the best.We believe in contributing
loool. Contributing to wad
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 29, 2015
Cutehector4u:
loool. Contributing to wad
Whatever we want to enjoy together.

1 Like

Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 29, 2015
If she loves you, she will think about you irrespective of the list above. But if she doesn't, trying the things listed by the OP will be an exercise in futility

2 Likes

Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 29, 2015
dovelike:

Whatever we want to enjoy together.
seems u r a good giver grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 29, 2015
Cutehector4u:
seems u r a good giver grin
Thats how I receive. People don't know that mystery. Now thank me for telling you.
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 29, 2015
dovelike:

Thats how I receive. People don't know that mystery. Now thank me for telling you.
thanks. So watelse apart frm money do u give? To ppo esp ur boyfie

1 Like

Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by daxon001(m): 12:20am On Jan 29, 2015
Dis thread ain't goin nowhere!
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 29, 2015
Cutehector4u:
thanks. So watelse apart frm money do u give? To ppo esp ur boyfie
My attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by cherryice(f): 12:36am On Jan 29, 2015
Dont be desperate, needy, blablah, be a challenge? Okay, watch me leave you
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 29, 2015
All these 10 naira list

Well it's nice! cheesy, if you do all that, i'll always think about you grin, especially if you kiss me, i'll think about your lips grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Enegod(m): 1:01am On Jan 29, 2015
cherryice:
Dont be desperate, needy, blablah, be a challenge? Okay, watch me leave you
lol... easier said than done undecided
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by cherryice(f): 1:07am On Jan 29, 2015
Enegod:
lol... easier said than done undecided
try that shiit with me, its veryyyyyyyyyy easy
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 29, 2015
Nneka123:
All these 10 naira list

Well it's nice! cheesy, if you do all that, i'll always think about you grin, especially if you kiss me, i'll think about your lips grin
lol u too like kiss. Oya take it kiss
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Enegod(m): 1:13am On Jan 29, 2015
cherryice:

try that shiit with me, its veryyyyyyyyyy easy
nobody is trying any shiit or poo with nobody grin are u sleep-typing? its past your bedtime grin
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Enegod(m): 1:15am On Jan 29, 2015
Cutehector4u:
lol u too like kiss. Oya take it kiss
*slaps his eye balls* wake up dude grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 29, 2015
Enegod:
*slaps his eye balls* wake up dude grin
enegod lool na drunkeness cause am. Thnk God say u slap me. Ewwww vomits out d kiss
Re: Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You by cherryice(f): 1:17am On Jan 29, 2015
Enegod:
nobody is trying any shiit or poo with nobody grin are u sleep-typing? its past your bedtime grin
really?how do you know its past my bedtime? Did you check my location at all? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What The Hell Is This? (photo) / One World For This Dude / What South African Girls Think About Their Boys (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.