Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari (18522 Views)

List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday / Murtala Mohammed Assassinated On February 13th, 1976 / Governor Fayose Explodes February Presidential Election Is A Do Or Die Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by vicadex07(m): 9:33am On Jan 30, 2015
NnamdiN:
just to prove that one billion nairaland likes means nothing. anything that keeps the old man outta aso rock is welcome

Keep on consoling yourself okay. Do u need handkerchief

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by loswhite(m): 9:42am On Jan 30, 2015
NnamdiN:
Elections are not won online. I clicked like for buhari but I'm 101% team GEJ.

Ngige won online, came last in reality. So yall should stop deceiving yourselves, that old nigger ain't going nowhere.
are you not an illiterate? U are for Gej and u click like for Buhari. Polls are used all over the world and even government monitor the polls. In Nigerian reality they always rig election, that could be d case of ngige.

9 Likes

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by loswhite(m): 9:45am On Jan 30, 2015
Chartey:

You didn't click like for Buhari.
don't mind d idio.t he is trying hard to discredit the polls cos Buhari is winning. If it was Gej he wouldn't have said that.

9 Likes

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 30, 2015
#FAILbuhari 14.
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by NnamdiN: 9:50am On Jan 30, 2015
loswhite:
are you not an illiterate?In Nigerian reality they always rig election, that could be d case of ngige.
and you expect things to change this time around? Mr literate
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by davidzfarm18(m): 10:46am On Jan 30, 2015
i voted as the 176 person for GMB compared to Mr Jonathan 46. pls tell me what % is that.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Babacele: 11:39am On Jan 30, 2015
saintandsinnerz:
Nigerians and their poor sense of history! Do you folks here shouting sai buhari really believe elections are won in Nigeria based on some opinion polls and online popularity of candidates? If you believe so, then I'm sorry for you because you have failed to understand how elections are conducted here. In 2007, Nigerians were really tired of PDP govt. Led by obasanjo because of massive corruption and plundering of our national treasures. People were ready and determined (just as now to vote out pdp) But what happened after the election? The same "evil" pdp won the election. Do you know why? It is just because it is difficult to oust an incumbent govt that virtually controls all the state resources and institutions of power. With massive resources at their care, it becomes almost impossible to defeat them. One of the reasons it is difficult to beat an incumbent in Nigeria is because of the electoral law. The Nigeria electoral law is a sham. It was purposely drafted to perpetuate the ruling party in power. And until the provisions that make the sitting president to contest while still in power is expunged, elections in Nigeria (especially at the presidential level) will remain a mere formality. The party in power will always win it! Don't be deceived with the noise you are hearing among the opposition parties, they will not win the election. They will as usual ask you to defend your vote after voting, but how will you defend the votes in your area which is probably in an urban setting, what of the millions of votes in those remote areas where poverty is the second name of the inhabitants? That is where the real action takes place. In those places, people sell their votes for as low as 200 to 500 naira as the case maybe. Now this is where the manipulations take place. Some opposition party agents even partake in these manipulations because they have been settled "handsomely by the ruling party who always has an endless resources to perpetuate this subversion. So to all of you who are having wet dreams about a mere opinion poll or online popularity of some candidates, I say to you, "you are building your castles in the air. If you believe that PDP will handover power to APC or any other opposition party come may 29, 2015, then you can believe anything!
Then they should be prepared for the greatest showdown in their lives! eg we form a parallel government! you know d meaning of government? OK we shall instruct our soldiers etc being killed n humiliated to disobey 'dem' n cross over. we are damn ready.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by chukel(m): 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
Tanoids, is this one being rigged too? Come febuhari 14th, na so una go lament too.

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by saasala(m): 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
Please continue voting

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by redcurry(f): 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
BUHARI means many things to
different categories of people....
To the ELECTION RIGGERS, he is a coupist.
To the less privileged NIGERIANS, he is an
helper
To the CORRUPT, he is Mr. Jailor.
To the DRUG BARONS, he is a killer.
To the runaway thief, he is a crater.
To a dying Economy, he is a saviour.
To INDISCIPLINE, he is brutish.
To TERRORISTS, he is an enemy.
To the BROWN ENVELOPE JOURNALISTS like
AIT, he is a dictator.
To his children, a daddy to be proud of.
To his wife, a worthy husband.
To the oil INDUSTRY, he is a refineries builder.
To DORA AKUNYILI, he is a caring boss.
To NIGERIA, he is a fixer.
To JONATHAN, KASHAMU, FFK, he is a
nemesis.
To the PDP, he is a destroyer.
To the APC, he is the CHANGE.
To the ordinary PEOPLE, he is one of them.
Your behaviour determines your definition of
BUHARI. To me and my family he is the leader
of much needed changes in Nigeria! GMB 2015?
let the changes for better Nigeria begins. God
bless Nigeria!# GMB2015

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Azo(m): 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
Guys click the link below to vote as regards the feb 14 election in a real poll. Pls share and broadcast.

http://vote.pollcode.com/71756982

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by COOLDK(m): 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
[size=20pt]MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This should be on the FP. Lets achieve what AIT can't here. God bless you as u move it there. [/size]

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Joshkid(m): 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
sparklebaby:
Are these two the only presidential candidates we have, what about the other twelve candidates or must we vote for either of these two.
a vote for others is just like a waste of vote here in Nigeria!
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
[size=16pt]FRONT PAGE MODS [/size]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by xdravy(m): 10:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
NnamdiN:

Ngige won online, came last in reality. So yall should stop deceiving yourselves, that old nigger ain't going nowhere.
this time their will be nothing like wat ur thinking of - rigging. So dont deceive urselve wit the past situations on elections in niaja. Their will be change this time. And if any rigging as u hope for, then ther will be REVOLUTION!!! By d #nigerians. sad sad sad

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Bobo121(m): 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
Some of u don't have pvc,be here clicking like.
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by kheart(m): 10:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
If u re in kaduna plz u fit go see cluelessness in person tomorow and I heard dem go share 5-10k for pple.

I ll try as much as possible to go and see the man dat once had no shoes grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Horpe23: 11:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
CHANGE is the only constant thing in life, and now is Nigeria's turn to experience change. As for me and my family GMB all the way!!! 'Febuhari 14'

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by mrChrisAli(m): 12:09am On Jan 31, 2015
why is this not on front page? i think every other members should also see this and vote.. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by maureen546: 12:09am On Jan 31, 2015
If u like destory GEJ with anything u hv,i swear to the four corner's of this world,he is going to be our president this year,i promise.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Malcolmx12: 12:26am On Jan 31, 2015
I'm from OTUOKE, I will vote BUHARI!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by benega: 1:12am On Jan 31, 2015
Jona ride on, we dey ur back
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by shikshark: 1:36am On Jan 31, 2015
i hope they will not hack this poll like ait own ooooo
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Adminisher: 1:50am On Jan 31, 2015
saintandsinnerz:
Nigerians and their poor sense of history! Do you folks here shouting sai buhari really believe elections are won in Nigeria based on some opinion polls and online popularity of candidates? If you believe so, then I'm sorry for you because you have failed to understand how elections are conducted here. In 2007, Nigerians were really tired of PDP govt. Led by obasanjo because of massive corruption and plundering of our national treasures. People were ready and determined (just as now to vote out pdp) But what happened after the election? The same "evil" pdp won the election. Do you know why? It is just because it is difficult to oust an incumbent govt that virtually controls all the state resources and institutions of power. With massive resources at their care, it becomes almost impossible to defeat them. One of the reasons it is difficult to beat an incumbent in Nigeria is because of the electoral law. The Nigeria electoral law is a sham. It was purposely drafted to perpetuate the ruling party in power. And until the provisions that make the sitting president to contest while still in power is expunged, elections in Nigeria (especially at the presidential level) will remain a mere formality. The party in power will always win it! Don't be deceived with the noise you are hearing among the opposition parties, they will not win the election. They will as usual ask you to defend your vote after voting, but how will you defend the votes in your area which is probably in an urban setting, what of the millions of votes in those remote areas where poverty is the second name of the inhabitants? That is where the real action takes place. In those places, people sell their votes for as low as 200 to 500 naira as the case maybe. Now this is where the manipulations take place. Some opposition party agents even partake in these manipulations because they have been settled "handsomely by the ruling party who always has an endless resources to perpetuate this subversion. So to all of you who are having wet dreams about a mere opinion poll or online popularity of some candidates, I say to you, "you are building your castles in the air. If you believe that PDP will handover power to APC or any other opposition party come may 29, 2015, then you can believe anything!

This is what the enemies of Jonathan are actually planning for him. The man should go to Prison for seven years or worse. Do you now how many people have died since he became President?. The worst luck for him is try to rig elections or refuse to handover after losing or try to use the army to truncate democracy. Then you will see revolution and we are nt talking Niger delta kid stuff. You will see Nigerian spring. All the private jets owned by his friends he has been boasting about we will se where they will be, all the government companies he sold to his friends we will see all the Niger delta oil they are boasting about we will see how many people give a damn. The cities will be turned to something else. He will then discover that 3/4 of the PDP don't even like him and a lot of close associates are just fairweather. No I am hoping he will try nonsense this time. This country needs a harsh lesson.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by egbetokuns(m): 3:20am On Jan 31, 2015
See. When u see change u will knw. Jst go outside and try to hear people opinion u see that out of 50 people u meet. 85 will go for buhari nd 15 for Jonathan. My broda try it nd u will see. No be say I lie na true oooo. I try it once nd I met jst 20 people at car wash. My broda na only 1 person partially accept Jonathan. Infant later the man accepted buhari. No be joke ooo it's people wish. This online is real.me sef vote here nd it count automatically. Believe it my broda
uote author=saintandsinnerz post=30255406]Nigerians and their poor sense of history! Do you folks here shouting sai buhari really believe elections are won in Nigeria based on some opinion polls and online popularity of candidates? If you believe so, then I'm sorry for you because you have failed to understand how elections are conducted here. In 2007, Nigerians were really tired of PDP govt. Led by obasanjo because of massive corruption and plundering of our national treasures. People were ready and determined (just as now to vote out pdp) But what happened after the election? The same "evil" pdp won the election. Do you know why? It is just because it is difficult to oust an incumbent govt that virtually controls all the state resources and institutions of power. With massive resources at their care, it becomes almost impossible to defeat them. One of the reasons it is difficult to beat an incumbent in Nigeria is because of the electoral law. The Nigeria electoral law is a sham. It was purposely drafted to perpetuate the ruling party in power. And until the provisions that make the sitting president to contest while still in power is expunged, elections in Nigeria (especially at the presidential level) will remain a mere formality. The party in power will always win it! Don't be deceived with the noise you are hearing among the opposition parties, they will not win the election. They will as usual ask you to defend your vote after voting, but how will you defend the votes in your area which is probably in an urban setting, what of the millions of votes in those remote areas where poverty is the second name of the inhabitants? That is where the real action takes place. In those places, people sell their votes for as low as 200 to 500 naira as the case maybe. Now this is where the manipulations take place. Some opposition party agents even partake in these manipulations because they have been settled "handsomely by the ruling party who always has an endless resources to perpetuate this subversion. So to all of you who are having wet dreams about a mere opinion poll or online popularity of some candidates, I say to you, "you are building your castles in the air. If you believe that PDP will handover power to APC or any other opposition party come may 29, 2015, then you can believe anything!
[/quote]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 31, 2015
Its not about likes, its about who is gonna be there come may 29. Afterall they have made nigeria ungovernable so wats there to worry about? GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Gozychuks(m): 6:32am On Jan 31, 2015
What's the essence of liking the posts when you don't have PVC
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by JuanDeDios: 7:57am On Jan 31, 2015
saintandsinnerz:
So what's your point? That everyone should not say they will vote for the opposition or bother voting for them because the incumbent will win already?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by saasala(m): 10:48am On Jan 31, 2015
Please keep voting
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by guttentag(m): 11:26am On Jan 31, 2015
With Total Submission and Apology

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by nikkyshyne(f): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2015
saasala:
Please keep voting
You should have included 'Other'. So that people who aren't voting for neither of the 2 could vote.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by fboycaestro(m): 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
NnamdiN:

You're like your word.....Febuhari is here

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC: Oyegun Surrenders - The Nation / Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Approves N6bn For Upgrade Of Non Existing Airport - SR / Coronavirus: Kano Government Closes Borders, Shuts Airport Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.