Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari (18518 Views)

List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday / Murtala Mohammed Assassinated On February 13th, 1976 / Governor Fayose Explodes February Presidential Election Is A Do Or Die Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by fboycaestro(m): 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
now you know this one can't be rigged....we all have one profile here and see who's taking the lead.....Where are all the Tanoids and Jonatharians....Its obvious we all sick and tired of our clueless leader and his cabinet. All we want is Change

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by opeyemisteph: 2:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
Oya let us continue voting o
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by bboshodi: 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by kokoA(m): 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
maureen546:
If u like destory GEJ with anything u hv,i swear to the four corner's of this world,he is going to be our president this year,i promise.
You sound more frustrated than GEJ himself. How much dem dey pay you?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by tedimola(m): 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
I don't know why u guys are calling Buhari old. how old is the Zimbabwe president that has just been made chairman of AU? he is 90 years. What is the good is being young yet not being able to deliver? Think about it. In the 6 years he has been in office, has nigeria gone better or worse? fuel price? education? insurgency in the north and the president's lakadastic attitude? 2000 people dead in baga and not a word from the president? over 200 girl captured and it took the book ha ram video of the girls going public for the presidency to admit that girls were kidnapped? till now no sign of the girls. We hearing that 15 people were killed in a bomb blast is just a normal occurrence these days. It happens everyday. and nothing is done about it. The excuse of the presidency is that book ha ram is at the command of buhari, and so they will do nothing. imagine the smelling talk. u guys say buhari is not educated. but gej that is educated, have u heard him talk? The guy is just clueless. He talks like someone that doesn't think. has no idea of how to run a nation. corruption during his tenure is open. and widespread. and nothing is being done about it. biko, I will vote about my body apart from gej. and u know why? cos with gej, it will only get worse.

and btw, why it is this thread not yet on fp?

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by opeyemisteph: 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
Lets continue voting
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by 3kay945(m): 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
saintandsinnerz:
Nigerians and their poor sense of history! Do you folks here shouting sai buhari really believe elections are won in Nigeria based on some opinion polls and online popularity of candidates? If you believe so, then I'm sorry for you because you have failed to understand how elections are conducted here. In 2007, Nigerians were really tired of PDP govt. Led by obasanjo because of massive corruption and plundering of our national treasures. People were ready and determined (just as now to vote out pdp) But what happened after the election? The same "evil" pdp won the election. Do you know why? It is just because it is difficult to oust an incumbent govt that virtually controls all the state resources and institutions of power. With massive resources at their care, it becomes almost impossible to defeat them. One of the reasons it is difficult to beat an incumbent in Nigeria is because of the electoral law. The Nigeria electoral law is a sham. It was purposely drafted to perpetuate the ruling party in power. And until the provisions that make the sitting president to contest while still in power is expunged, elections in Nigeria (especially at the presidential level) will remain a mere formality. The party in power will always win it! Don't be deceived with the noise you are hearing among the opposition parties, they will not win the election. They will as usual ask you to defend your vote after voting, but how will you defend the votes in your area which is probably in an urban setting, what of the millions of votes in those remote areas where poverty is the second name of the inhabitants? That is where the real action takes place. In those places, people sell their votes for as low as 200 to 500 naira as the case maybe. Now this is where the manipulations take place. Some opposition party agents even partake in these manipulations because they have been settled "handsomely by the ruling party who always has an endless resources to perpetuate this subversion. So to all of you who are having wet dreams about a mere opinion poll or online popularity of some candidates, I say to you, "you are building your castles in the air. If you believe that PDP will handover power to APC or any other opposition party come may 29, 2015, then you can believe anything!

I have this for you.
You will be shocked comes Feb 15 - 16 when the general wins.
Incumbent has resources and power of influences but not with this clueless one.
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by heykims(m): 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
I hereby write to Sai the people's general
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by opeyemisteph: 10:18am On Feb 01, 2015
Lets keep voting
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by legendsilver(m): 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
NnamdiN:
Elections are not won online. I clicked like for buhari but I'm 101% team GEJ.

Ngige won online, came last in reality. So yall should stop deceiving yourselves, that old nigger ain't going nowhere.
The way you clicked like for #Buhari without u knowing the reason, so u will vote for APC(Buhari) without knowing why as well.

But, lemi help you a little;

It was not you that willingly clicked the like button, its the "wind of change" that made you do so without knowing. grin

Sai Buhari come Febuhari

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by asiwajumi(m): 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sai buhari everywhere no pvc.I pity u
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by falad4u200: 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sai buhari!
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by bestat(m): 8:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
Locapito:
Vote for change, sai Buhari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Change 2 what 2 our doom!! Abeg true Nigerians shud rly luk into d plans of buhari n APC. Dey r deeper tinz 2 Diz union n ppl r nt looking deep into 2. We r jz blinded 2 d word change. Change 2 what.
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by bestat(m): 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
olaboy001:
A dead buhari is more active than a living GEJ
Dtz where u r blinded 4rm frm ur own tinking
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by bestat(m): 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
My vote is for Buhari- for my sake of my kids.
however I am a beneficiary of GEJ government, But I won't let greed destroy the future of my country and kids .
I vote GMB both online n offline
Den dtz y u shud luk beyond d now!! N c where d future rly is.. bcz we all wnt change doesn't mean we shud be going backwards. Yes we nid change bt nt fabricated into being buhari.. wht is rlly d change 4 us as a country, as a united entity!!
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Mubarack44(m): 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
this is the front page material where are the mods?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by bestat(m): 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
redcurry:
BUHARI means many things to
different categories of people....
To the ELECTION RIGGERS, he is a coupist.
To the less privileged NIGERIANS, he is an
helper
To the CORRUPT, he is Mr. Jailor.
To the DRUG BARONS, he is a killer.
To the runaway thief, he is a crater.
To a dying Economy, he is a saviour.
To INDISCIPLINE, he is brutish.
To TERRORISTS, he is an enemy.
To the BROWN ENVELOPE JOURNALISTS like
AIT, he is a dictator.
To his children, a daddy to be proud of.
To his wife, a worthy husband.
To the oil INDUSTRY, he is a refineries builder.
To DORA AKUNYILI, he is a caring boss.
To NIGERIA, he is a fixer.
To JONATHAN, KASHAMU, FFK, he is a
nemesis.
To the PDP, he is a destroyer.
To the APC, he is the CHANGE.
To the ordinary PEOPLE, he is one of them.
Your behaviour determines your definition of
BUHARI. To me and my family he is the leader
of much needed changes in Nigeria! GMB 2015?
let the changes for better Nigeria begins. God
bless Nigeria!# GMB2015
Dev sold us all into Islam n dt 'll nt happen come Feb14. D VP dere is jz a camouflage.. check all dia board member down 2 d treasurer, all Muslim. If nt of d public disturbance den, dey wud hv put fashola n cement dia ageda. We as true Nigerians, shud look deep into d plans of dz APC dia tru motive and nt bcz we wnt 2 hv change, we nw go 2 our doom!! D gud tin is.. most of d bad eggs hv gone 2 d APC gov't.. giving a new PDP 2 lay d foundation 4 a grt country!! A blessing in d making!!
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by bestat(m): 9:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
Horpe23:
CHANGE is the only constant thing in life, and now is Nigeria's turn to experience change. As for me and my family GMB all the way!!! 'Febuhari 14'
Change 2 what?? Jz bcoz we all wnt change doesn't mean we shud be deceive by a wolf in sheep clothing!! Nigerians shud plz look beyond d nw!!
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by olaboy001(m): 9:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
bestat:
Dtz where u r blinded 4rm frm ur own tinking
How can agbalumo have just 4 seeds? GEJ has failed! We want change...
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by bestat(m): 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
Malcolmx12:
I'm from OTUOKE, I will vote BUHARI!
Gej destiny is bigger dan OTUOKE, if nt him 4 dey dere wit u undecided
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by realmindz: 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
moderators....fp

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Htown64(m): 9:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
sparklebaby:
Are these two the only presidential candidates we have, what about the other twelve candidates or must we vote for either of these two.
the other 12 are subsidiaries of PDP
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by bestat(m): 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
Adminisher:

This is what the enemies of Jonathan are actually planning for him. The man should go to Prison for seven years or worse. Do you now how many people have died since he became President?. The worst luck for him is try to rig elections or refuse to handover after losing or try to use the army to truncate democracy. Then you will see revolution and we are nt talking Niger delta kid stuff. You will see Nigerian spring. All the private jets owned by his friends he has been boasting about we will se where they will be, all the government companies he sold to his friends we will see all the Niger delta oil they are boasting about we will see how many people give a damn. The cities will be turned to something else. He will then discover that 3/4 of the PDP don't even like him and a lot of close associates are just fairweather. No I am hoping he will try nonsense this time. This country needs a harsh lesson.
He doesn't need 2 rig. He his destined 2 rule. Nigeria troubles cannot be eradicated over night.. His destiny is 2 lay d foundation 4 future generation like u n i.. to built from. D 3/4 of d pdp u r talking hv moved 2 APC.. kicking d bad eggs away!! Since he didn't dance 2 dia tune. Come Feb14, Nigerians will knw dt GEJ is d best tin dt hz ever happen 4 d stabilty n future Nigerian, evn wen he is fighting powers dt r trying 2 divide Diz country wit religion n tribal believe. GEJ is here 2 lay d foundation 4 future Nigeria democracy, only d wise dt cn see far will knw. We all r jz blinded by d immediate change we nid, going 4 a wolf in sheep clothing n nt knowing d deep politics in Diz Nigeria we call our own.
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by bestat(m): 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
fboycaestro:
now you know this one can't be rigged....we all have one profile here and see who's taking the lead.....Where are all the Tanoids and Jonatharians....Its obvious we all sick and tired of our clueless leader and his cabinet. All we want is Change
Change 2 what? Maybe When Dey's a beta candidate 2 buhari dtz wen I 'll vote 4 d opposition, if nt is still GEJ
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
Not after d WASTED 6 years.

CHANGE is Now!,

as Its HAPPENING!!!

#Sai BUHARI#.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Locapito(m): 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
bestat:
Change 2 what 2 our doom!! Abeg true Nigerians shud rly luk into d plans of buhari n APC. Dey r deeper tinz 2 Diz union n ppl r nt looking deep into 2. We r jz blinded 2 d word change. Change 2 what.
i don't even know how to reply you with this your clueless post that has no meaning. A primary school pupil will write better than this. Maybe you should go back to primary school and learn ENGLISH COMPREHENSION to better your english writting skill. As far as am concern, you post is nothing but jargons from otueke creek.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by kheart(m): 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
Seun is manipulating dis poll grin angry cheesy
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Locapito(m): 10:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
bestat:
Change 2 what?? Jz bcoz we all wnt change doesn't mean we shud be deceive by a wolf in sheep clothing!! Nigerians shud plz look beyond d nw!!
am sure you re from otueke with all these your grammatical blunders. Better save ur face by leaving this page and look for a way to improve urself englishlly.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by dazzlingd(m): 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
wondering why dis is not on fp yet, mod do somtin
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Oskilala: 11:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
olaboy001:
A dead buhari is more active than a living GEJ

U are very wrong....alien
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Akosbaba(m): 12:41am On Feb 02, 2015
Na murder be this one o,does this mean...........
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Simpson101(m): 4:48am On Feb 02, 2015
olaboy001:
A dead Buhari is more active than a living GEJ
Based On His Credibility, You're So On-Point...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP / Operation ‘free Lagos’ Will Continue, Agbaje Vows / Aisha Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.