Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari (18520 Views)

List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday / Murtala Mohammed Assassinated On February 13th, 1976 / Governor Fayose Explodes February Presidential Election Is A Do Or Die Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Toongexa(m): 11:17am On Feb 05, 2015
NnamdiN:
ok sir. The handover date is almost due. Get as many handkerchiefs as possible

we both know you didn't make sense bro.
it made sense "Bro"
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by OgologoDimkpa: 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
saasala:
I have not much to say. This is our own POLL on Nairaland. Let voting begin.

For Muhammadu Buhari, LIKE this Post
Na today undecided, Buhari has been winning online since 1983.
Alas in reality, he'll fail woefully embarassed
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Profkunlexxy(m): 4:10am On Feb 07, 2015
GMB, all the way
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by saasala(m): 9:29am On Feb 08, 2015
Keep voting
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by saasala(m): 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ltes continue voting abeg
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by saasala(m): 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Let voting continue.
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Younghacka(m): 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
donsimon2012:

Do we really know about the rest? They are not publicising themselves.
However change we need change we ask for and change we deserve!
GMB 2015
I Hope You Are Still Enjoying The Change You Asked For?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by obi4eze(m): 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
Lol

Can this thread make front-page again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Vince77(m): 11:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
olaboy001:
A dead buhari is more active than a living GEJ

I wonder if you still feel so.
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Whobedatte(m): 9:02am On Feb 09, 2019
Chai
Had I known , Would have just allowed GEJ to continue . no regret anyway, as a message has been sent with a good precedence , such that a sitting govt can be removed.
Buhari OUT!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by DrOBD(m): 9:12am On Feb 09, 2019
saasala:
I have not much to say. This is our own POLL on Nairaland. Let voting begin.

For Muhammadu Buhari, LIKE this Post

In 2015, Buhari won overwhelmingly. Today they say online poll is irrelevant. Hypocrites

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by zeromeridian: 9:30am On Feb 09, 2019
You see Afonja hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by IamPlato(m): 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
Said baba family how market

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by EtinosaDLaw(m): 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2022
I hope you're all enjoying today grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Cj4charles(m): 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
I hope you're all enjoying today grin grin
I swear, it's almost like the Igbos saw it coming that's why they refuse to vote for him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by owobokiri(m): 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
olaboy001:
Someone actually said this...?
All motivated by agbodorian village hate!
This was how they stupidly led us to Golgotha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by EtinosaDLaw(m): 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
Cj4charles:
I swear, it's almost like the Igbos saw it coming that's why they refuse to vote for him

Igbos warned the rest of us, but we refused to listen. 95% of Sai barbarians on this thread must've denounced Buhari today.

Reason Edo State has decided to follow Igbo wherever they go. Y'all seem to know the road

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by arejibadz(m): 12:07am On Dec 22, 2022
biggest mistake ever made in 2015

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Babysho(m): 2:57am On Dec 22, 2022
Locapito:
Vote for change, sai Buhari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chai see you campaigning for Buhari in 4k

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Feggie3: 3:39am On Dec 22, 2022
Sai Baba, how market!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by LocalStandard1(m): 7:18am On Dec 22, 2022
Funny I was one of the "sai barber" demonism in 2015. I even hated the Igbos for being "hateful", now I am on a mission for reconciliation, forgiveness and rebuilding the disaster of that catastrophy and mistake in the Villa. Now those same people are bringing old sicklings to us, again. God abeg!!!

This thread here is one of the reasons why I respect and salute the Igbos always. They stood their ground, got hated and rejected for warning about the truth, but now they are having the last laugh.

Igbos forgive me oh, for my extreme hate and anger towards you in the past. Our President, Goodluck Jonathan, sorry the insults and abuse. Your government was corrupt but no way near this one, your government ate but remembered the masses. with all the insults, comedy skits and attacks you did not respond or arrest anyone. GEJ you will not be forgotten.

I am OBIdient and Yusful today. Join me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by emmanuelchux(m): 7:24am On Dec 22, 2022

Do we really know about the rest? They are not publicising themselves.
However change we need change we ask for and change we deserve!
GMB 2015

Hello dear�
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by emmanuelchux(m): 7:25am On Dec 22, 2022
Locapito:
Vote for change, sai Buhari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Dearie
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by emmanuelchux(m): 7:25am On Dec 22, 2022
Chartey:
I will say it today.
SAIIIIIII BUHARI!!!!
Finally, Nigeria has a two-party democracy. Beautiful!

Hello Friend
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by emmanuelchux(m): 7:26am On Dec 22, 2022
olaboy001:

Hello. You still feel same way?
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by emmanuelchux(m): 7:27am On Dec 22, 2022
YemiAde3:
Sai Buhari! Ten salute for u sir!

How many salutes have you don today? �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by bjtinz: 7:27am On Dec 22, 2022
How time flies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by emmanuelchux(m): 7:27am On Dec 22, 2022
Spactacle:
Sai buhari ......... My vote is for you and not for the clueless otuoke man.

How are you doing today?

BTW... This is suppose to be on the FP

Mods do the needful
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by emmanuelchux(m): 7:29am On Dec 22, 2022
My vote is for Buhari- for my sake of my kids.
however I am a beneficiary of GEJ government, But I won't let greed destroy the future of my country and kids .
I vote GMB both online n offline

How do you feel today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Plus10(m): 7:30am On Dec 22, 2022
grin grin
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by emmanuelchux(m): 7:31am On Dec 22, 2022
saintandsinnerz:
Nigerians and their poor sense of history! Do you folks here shouting sai buhari really believe elections are won in Nigeria based on some opinion polls and online popularity of candidates? If you believe so, then I'm sorry for you because you have failed to understand how elections are conducted here. In 2007, Nigerians were really tired of PDP govt. Led by obasanjo because of massive corruption and plundering of our national treasures. People were ready and determined (just as now to vote out pdp) But what happened after the election? The same "evil" pdp won the election. Do you know why? It is just because it is difficult to oust an incumbent govt that virtually controls all the state resources and institutions of power. With massive resources at their care, it becomes almost impossible to defeat them. One of the reasons it is difficult to beat an incumbent in Nigeria is because of the electoral law. The Nigeria electoral law is a sham. It was purposely drafted to perpetuate the ruling party in power. And until the provisions that make the sitting president to contest while still in power is expunged, elections in Nigeria (especially at the presidential level) will remain a mere formality. The party in power will always win it! Don't be deceived with the noise you are hearing among the opposition parties, they will not win the election. They will as usual ask you to defend your vote after voting, but how will you defend the votes in your area which is probably in an urban setting, what of the millions of votes in those remote areas where poverty is the second name of the inhabitants? That is where the real action takes place. In those places, people sell their votes for as low as 200 to 500 naira as the case maybe. Now this is where the manipulations take place. Some opposition party agents even partake in these manipulations because they have been settled "handsomely by the ruling party who always has an endless resources to perpetuate this subversion. So to all of you who are having wet dreams about a mere opinion poll or online popularity of some candidates, I say to you, "you are building your castles in the air. If you believe that PDP will handover power to APC or any other opposition party come may 29, 2015, then you can believe anything!

Nothing is finality in election. They did hand over to APC.
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by RenaissanceGuy: 8:02am On Dec 22, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Igbos warned the rest of us, but we refused to listen. 95% of Sai barbarians on this thread must've denounced Buhari today.

Reason Edo State has decided to follow Igbo wherever they go. Y'all seem to know the road
Stop this yeye thing abeg. Every tribe voted for Buhari just as they also voted for Jonathan. Why are you making it look like it was only non-Igbos who voted for Buhari?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kaduna Government Officially Labels Shiite IMN "Insurgent" / SSS Detains Abba Kaka Mohammed For 48 Days Without Trial For Closeness To Magu / I Don't Like Buhari's Culture Of Silence - Acf's Spokesman, Sani Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.