Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari (18519 Views)

List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday / Murtala Mohammed Assassinated On February 13th, 1976 / Governor Fayose Explodes February Presidential Election Is A Do Or Die Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by bazoodo: 8:03am On Dec 22, 2022

Do we really know about the rest? They are not publicising themselves.
However change we need change we ask for and change we deserve!
GMB 2015
haha

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by 4teenblaq: 8:12am On Dec 22, 2022
Someone said earlier in this thread that "Nigeria will have a two party system now".

Now the same set of people do not believe that Nigeria will also have a third or a fourth party system.

They were winning online polls since 2014. But as soon as we start winning online polls, they are saying online poll is irrelevant.

Lol!

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by olisaEze(m): 8:37am On Dec 22, 2022
saasala:
I have not much to say. This is our own POLL on Nairaland. Let voting begin.

For Muhammadu Buhari, LIKE this Post

Over a thousand NL members proudly displayed their foolishness on this day seven years ago. Some have paid for their error with their lives, while some living by God’s grace still persist in their stupidity to elect a worst candidate than the General!
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Ezeama400: 10:05am On Dec 22, 2022
Hmmmmmm
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by Starcrest1: 10:10am On Dec 22, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
Stop this yeye thing abeg. Every tribe voted for Buhari just as they also voted for Jonathan. Why are you making it look like it was only non-Igbos who voted for Buhari?

It's like you didn't see the election results...... go back and check it....

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by backtovillage: 7:08am On Dec 23, 2022
My vote is for Buhari- for my sake of my kids.
however I am a beneficiary of GEJ government, But I won't let greed destroy the future of my country and kids .
I vote GMB both online n offline
Good morning sir.
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by backtovillage: 7:14am On Dec 23, 2022
redcurry:
BUHARI means many things to
different categories of people....
To the ELECTION RIGGERS, he is a coupist.
To the less privileged NIGERIANS, he is an
helper
To the CORRUPT, he is Mr. Jailor.
To the DRUG BARONS, he is a killer.
To the runaway thief, he is a crater.
To a dying Economy, he is a saviour.
To INDISCIPLINE, he is brutish.
To TERRORISTS, he is an enemy.
To the BROWN ENVELOPE JOURNALISTS like
AIT, he is a dictator.
To his children, a daddy to be proud of.
To his wife, a worthy husband.
To the oil INDUSTRY, he is a refineries builder.
To DORA AKUNYILI, he is a caring boss.
To NIGERIA, he is a fixer.
To JONATHAN, KASHAMU, FFK, he is a
nemesis.
To the PDP, he is a destroyer.
To the APC, he is the CHANGE.
To the ordinary PEOPLE, he is one of them.
Your behaviour determines your definition of
BUHARI. To me and my family he is the leader
of much needed changes in Nigeria! GMB 2015?
let the changes for better Nigeria begins. God
bless Nigeria!# GMB2015
Good morning madam

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by backtovillage: 7:17am On Dec 23, 2022
olaboy001:
A dead buhari is more active than a living GEJ
Good morning sir.
How market?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by nlreserve: 7:24am On Dec 23, 2022
Hahahaha! You are too.funny. so, you went to dig out this stuff. Most of them regretted it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by SLAP44: 7:24am On Dec 23, 2022
redcurry:
BUHARI means many things to
different categories of people....
To the ELECTION RIGGERS, he is a coupist.
To the less privileged NIGERIANS, he is an
helper
To the CORRUPT, he is Mr. Jailor.
To the DRUG BARONS, he is a killer.
To the runaway thief, he is a crater.
To a dying Economy, he is a saviour.
To INDISCIPLINE, he is brutish.
To TERRORISTS, he is an enemy.
To the BROWN ENVELOPE JOURNALISTS like
AIT, he is a dictator.
To his children, a daddy to be proud of.
To his wife, a worthy husband.
To the oil INDUSTRY, he is a refineries builder.
To DORA AKUNYILI, he is a caring boss.
To NIGERIA, he is a fixer.
To JONATHAN, KASHAMU, FFK, he is a
nemesis.
To the PDP, he is a destroyer.
To the APC, he is the CHANGE.
To the ordinary PEOPLE, he is one of them.
Your behaviour determines your definition of
BUHARI. To me and my family he is the leader
of much needed changes in Nigeria! GMB 2015?
let the changes for better Nigeria begins. God
bless Nigeria!# GMB2015

How market?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by saasala(m): 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2022
olisaEze:

Over a thousand NL members proudly displayed their foolishness on this day seven years ago. Some have paid for their error with their lives, while some living by God’s grace still persist in their stupidity to elect a worst candidate than the General!

Baba, I still dey regret am o. No vex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by ibechris(m): 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2022
olaboy001:
A dead buhari is more active than a living GEJ

Hope are still there to see where ur Buhari has landed Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by olaboy001(m): 8:06am On Jan 28, 2023
owobokiri:

Someone actually said this...?
All motivated by agbodorian village hate!
This was how they stupidly led us to Golgotha

Don't cry 😭😭😭
Please remind me when this post was made and tell me how GEJ is better then? 🤡🤡🤡
Re: Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari by olaboy001(m): 8:08am On Jan 28, 2023
ibechris:

Hope are still there to see where ur Buhari has landed Nigeria.
Yeah, I see where both of them landed us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' / 2018 Ekiti Governorship Election: Fayose Launches Political Movement / Niger President Replaces Buhari As ECOWAS Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.