Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age (33223 Views)

Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" / Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters / President Jonathan Accused Of Owning A $500m Farm In Abuja - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Collynzo9: 11:25am On Jan 29, 2015
djmask:
Mr sharp finger, ain't shedding tears....am just stating a fact that u should voice too. A media outfit should be neutral... and nairaland is falling out. Seun should look into it.
How does allowing two Opposing views amount to not being neutral?
The accusation made front page, the response made front page too. What are they supposed to do to be neutral?
You dull scatter.

2 Likes

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by fandango: 11:25am On Jan 29, 2015
They tried Ph.d it's nt working now na age very soon they'l say PEJ doesnt undst english. Abeg luk for sumtin more concrete and factual. Meanwhl gej til 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by coogar: 11:25am On Jan 29, 2015
TonySpike:

[size=14pt]HOW OLD IS GEJ?[/size]

he lied under the oath about his age. who knows, he could be buhari's age mate. ever since OBJ told us GEJ didn't complete his doctorate's degree, i knew there's more to the otuoke miscreant than meets the eye.

Collynzo9:

The accusation made front page, the response made front page too. What are they supposed to do to be neutral?
You dull scatter.

if your theory is correct, do you also believe GEJ started school at the age of 3? grin
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by nigerianvenom(m): 11:28am On Jan 29, 2015
adeoladrg:
As a neutral, I feel sad that this man Jonathan still has supporters. Failed man, failed government. No power, no food, no jobs! What do we need all these for? Whether 1955 or 1975 we don't want to know!

Pls send this man back to Otuoke!

if ur dadd was half as successful as GEJ,u wouldn't have bin here weeping for a failed general.
u wouldn't be here supporting a certificate forgerer.

3 Likes

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by djmask(m): 11:29am On Jan 29, 2015
Collynzo9:

You dull scatter.
I knew u will resort to character defamation just like arguments on internet ends. But since u are the wise Solomon, u should know that am talking about the contents on front page. and unlike u, I took my time to look into it. The equation is like 70 30.
And pls learn not to attack person online hidden behind the comfort of ur fine device.
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Collynzo9: 11:30am On Jan 29, 2015
barcanista:
. There is no proof in your "claim". You only copy and paste the said contentious bio. Can you provide us with his records in Primary or secondary schools? To ascertain his true birth date?

I have no idea what you are on about, beating about the bush I guess.
The premise of the allegation was that Jonathan claimed to have moved to Port Harcourt in 1955 (after the civil war lol), which I believe was an error on the part of the writer.
What kind of records do you want? Did you ask for records when the claimed he moved to PH in 1955? Jonathan's records are fully with INEC.

2 Likes

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by dustydee: 11:32am On Jan 29, 2015
Collynzo9:
This is in response to this thread where our Amiable President was accused of falsifying his age.

President Jonathan's Curriculum Vitae
Education St Stephen’s primary school ( now state school ) Otuoke, 1961 – 1965
St Michael’s primary school, Oloibiri, Bayelsa
State FSLC, 1966 – 1969
Mater Dei high school, Imiringi, Bayelsa State , 1971 – 1975

Jonathan finished secondary school in Bayelsa in 1975,
Does anyone know why it took him 9 years to get his FSLC?
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Vicotex(m): 11:32am On Jan 29, 2015
femcruz:

learn to do whats right and quit ethnic agendas, whats the gain if some Ndigbo keep getting fatter nd the remaining keep suffering, if the white u look up to did this will u people be able smile nd long to enter there country(OBODO-OYINBO).
your name na ndigbo?
Abi i no get rights to hail my root?

Buhari syndrome don dey worry u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by sampeyo: 11:32am On Jan 29, 2015
Collynzo9:
It is clear that Jonathan moved to PH in 1975 after he wrote his WASC examination.
He said 1975 and the writer heard 1955, whose fault is it?
One thing that no one can dispute is that he was referring to a period after the civil war.
Which one suits the description?

mods I think you guys should also take this to the front page just like the other one so that people can make a better informed judgement.

Idiots be cocerned over GMB certificate and his false hood
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 29, 2015
coogar:

you would be put on suicide watch when the results start trickling in. if GEJ wants our votes, he should find the missing chibok girls before 14th of february. nigerians don't want a president that is insensitive to the plight of innocent children.

Preach that to your APC Governor of Bornu who was warned to move the Chibok girls to Maiduguri for their exams but refused to do so before the invading boko haram fighters arrived Chibok and took away our girls. cry cry cry cry

You are truly shameless to use this for campaign; this is the height of hypocrisy. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Collynzo9: 11:33am On Jan 29, 2015
dustydee:

Does anyone know why it took him 9 years to get his FSLC?
Nursery school or civil war.
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by LRNZH(m): 11:34am On Jan 29, 2015
OP was misled by less intelligent GEJists to open such a valueless thread. The mods didn't do enough due diligence and let it get to front page.

OP if you are right then answer this question. Did GEJ start primary school between 3 and 4 years old in the creeks of Ogbia around 1961 based in your falaified bio?

I doubt you can answer that.
GEJ falsified his age. That cannot be disproven.

From a value standpoint, this thread is closed.

Anyone that wants to chitchat can go ahead

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2077008_threadclosed_gif219aacad1d0c06d30a5f67bb7fe178b8

You can take a look at the original well researched thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/2119129/new-facts-show-president-jonathans
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by freecitizn: 11:34am On Jan 29, 2015
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 29, 2015
Collynzo9:

I have no idea what you are on about, beating about the bush I guess.
The premise of the allegation was that Jonathan claimed to have moved to Port Harcourt in 1955 (after the civil war lol), which I believe was an error on the part of the writer.
What kind of records do you want? Did you ask for records when the claimed he moved to PH in 1955? Jonathan's records are fully with INEC.
Then you need to check the meaning of "proof".
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by coogar: 11:35am On Jan 29, 2015
Collynzo9:

I have no idea what you are on about
The premise of the allegations was that Jonathan claimed to have moved to Port Harcourt in 1955 (after the civil war lol), which I believe was an error on the part of the writer.

stop beating about the bush.....
is it possible for GEJ to have started primaryschool at the age of 3? he was born in november 1957, started primary in september 1961?

can you not see this is a fraud? GEJ was raised in a poor community. even his mother said all the babies before GEJ died as stillbirths and that was why she named him goodluck. your theory makes no sense.
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by homegirl1: 11:35am On Jan 29, 2015
GEJ till Buhari's gap tooth closes

1 Like

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Saib4Jesus: 11:38am On Jan 29, 2015
I am beginning to think that there is something fishing about Mr. President's age, looking at his biography at the government official site http://www.nigeria.gov.ng/2012-10-29-11-07-53/president-goodluck-jonathan you will see that they technically omitted when he started Primary and secondary school, with this I think it is worthy digging!
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Collynzo9: 11:38am On Jan 29, 2015
barcanista:
Then you need to check the meaning of "proof".
Where did I call it a proof?
It was a response to the allegation, it is called ''weakening the premise''.
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by mrbillz(m): 11:40am On Jan 29, 2015

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Collynzo9: 11:40am On Jan 29, 2015
coogar:

stop beating about the bush.....
is it possible for GEJ to have started primaryschool at the age of 3? he was born in november 1957, started primary in september 1961?

can you not see this is a fraud? GEJ was raised in a poor community. even his mother said all the babies before GEJ died as stillbirths and that was why she named him goodluck. your theory makes no sense.

Osinbajo was born in the same 1957, when did he begin his Primary school and when did he get his FLSC and WASC?
That is an assignment.
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by musicwriter(m): 11:41am On Jan 29, 2015
Anybody with a functioning brain would know by 1955 the civil war hadn't happen, so there's no way he would have said he came to Port Harcourt and saw electricity in 1955 after the civil war.

1 Like

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Riclord001(m): 11:42am On Jan 29, 2015
kennygee:
At least e get paper.
na paper we go chop?
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by coogar: 11:42am On Jan 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Preach that to your APC Governor of Bornu who was warned to move the Chibok girls to Maiduguri for their exams but refused to do so before the invading boko haram fighters arrived Chibok and took away our girls. cry cry cry cry

you are a consummate rëtard!
why should the kids move to maiduguri at all if GEJ had made the correct decision from the outset? who was supposed to cater for those kids in maiduguri? how did boko haram gain so much power under GEJ's nose in the first place? whose responsibility is it to provide security of lives & property in borno state?

You are truly shameless to use this for campaign; this is the height of hypocrisy. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

you must have been born with teśticles floating in your brain. what about the lead poisoning incident that has killed 400 children in zamfara state? another 1500 kids have high levels of lead in their body system as we speak which can cause brain damage and other health issues!

GEJ is a child-killer. he revels in watching children suffer.
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 29, 2015
What the OP posted doesn't change anything.

Even if he started primary school in 1961 as alleged in his CV, that does not in any way prove that GEJ was born in 1957.

The OP is yet to dispute what was written in the history book about GEJ's date of birth.

How can you tell me GEJ started school when he was 3 years old??!!

We just need to be sure he didn't lie under oath. That's all.

How old is GEJ?
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Collynzo9: 11:44am On Jan 29, 2015
Saib4Jesus:
I am beginning to think that there is something fishing about Mr. President's age, looking at his biography at the government official site http://www.nigeria.gov.ng/2012-10-29-11-07-53/president-goodluck-jonathan you will see that they technically omitted when he started Primary and secondary school, with this I think it is worthy digging!
When did Osinbajo born in the same 1957 begin his Primary and secondary school?
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Collynzo9: 11:48am On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:
OP was misled by less intelligent GEJists to open such a valueless thread. The mods didn't do enough due diligence and let it get to front page.

OP if you are right then answer this question. Did GEJ start primary school between 3 and 4 years old in the creeks of Ogbia around 1961 based in your falaified bio?

I doubt you can answer that.
GEJ falsified his age. That cannot be disproven.

From a value standpoint, this thread is closed.

Anyone that wants to chitchat can go ahead

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2077008_threadclosed_gif219aacad1d0c06d30a5f67bb7fe178b8

You can take a look at the original well researched thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/2119129/new-facts-show-president-jonathans
Osinbajo was born in the same 1957, can you tell me when he started primary and secondary school and when he finished, then compare to that of GEJ
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by TonySpike: 11:51am On Jan 29, 2015
Collynzo9:

Osinbajo was born in the same 1957, can you tell me when he started primary and secondary school and when he finished, then compare to that of GEJ
Did you start Primary school at the age of three? Don't evade the question...
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by kay1one(m): 11:53am On Jan 29, 2015
alqaeda:

FORGERY, BUT NO PROOF OR BALLS TO PROSECUTE. SHAME.

We're pitying you guys!
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by dustydee: 11:54am On Jan 29, 2015
Collynzo9:

Nursery school or civil war .
Plausible but he should have finished his primary school before the civil war given that he started in 1961. Nursery school is out of the question.
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by cooljude(m): 11:54am On Jan 29, 2015
adeoladrg:
As a neutral, I feel sad that this man Jonathan still has supporters. Failed man, failed government. No power, no food, no jobs! What do we need all these for? Whether 1955 or 1975 we don't want to know!

Pls send this man back to Otuoke!
with your quote, you are not neutral. Your mind is already made up. No food, so you've not eaten today?. Failed government, do you actually know what that statement imply for Nigeria. No Power. I agree with you but atleast he has started a ground work by trying to add private participation in the private sector. I tell most of my friends that their is no need for any debate because most people had already made up their mind on who to vote. But i have been asking my friends and any other pro Buhari, what is the CHANGE they are shouting?
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by FRENZYLO: 11:56am On Jan 29, 2015
Well,it means Buhari must be 83 yrs old and very soon he will meet his ancestors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Don’t Recognise Biafran Passport – US, UK / PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? / I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.