Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,808 members, 7,837,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades (28728 Views)

Muslim Woman Accused Of Ignoring London Attack Victim Speaks Out / Gbajabiamila Writes Dogara, Accuses Him Of Undermining Principal Officers / Presidency Orders AIG Ogunsakin Out Of Rivers, Accuses Him Of Being Anti-pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by KINGTELLER: 9:24am On Jan 30, 2015
Tompolo.... Terrorizing 9ja since 1800

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 30, 2015
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Funjosh(m): 9:24am On Jan 30, 2015
Interestingly interesting.
1. From Tafawa Balewa to.
2. Gen. Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi to.
3. Gen. Yakubu Gowon to.
4. Gen. Murtala Mohammed to.
5. Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo to.
6. President Shehu Shagari to.
7. Maj. Gen. Buhari to.
8. Gen. Ibrahim Babangida to.
9. Chief Ernest Shonekan to.
10. Gen. Sani Abacha to.
11. Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar to.
12. President Olusegun Obasanjoto.
13. President Umaru MusaYar'adua to.
14. President Goodluck Jonathan.OMG!!!!! I just found out
something. The peoples General (Muhammadu Buhari) is
the 7th president while GEJ is the 14th president.Both ar
seeking 2 come back 4 the second time. My take, If Buhari
is the 7th president and the election is slated for the 14th,
it means 14 ÷ 7= 2. And GEJ is the14th president and the
election is slated for 14th too.It means 14÷ 14=
1.Invariably, General MUHAMMADU BUHARI will be elected
to rule for th 2nd time while GEJ will lose theelection
because he only signed 1single term with FEBUHARI 14 ÷
14 =1. SAIBUHARI!!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by hrykanu231(m): 9:24am On Jan 30, 2015
Na wa o...Must be fight each other just to get power?
If the idea is to truly serve the masses, why not let d masses decide?

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by bodi01(m): 9:25am On Jan 30, 2015
Just passing shocked
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by sunkoye: 9:25am On Jan 30, 2015
clevvermind:
i don't know of anybody but i am ready for the war. we the Niger Delta people are not scared. we are set.
guy don't ever pray for war ooo. But the moment when negotiation fails.... the northern and southwest part of the country will be business as usual. The south south will be the war front. Trust me...u will prefer to be in hell at that perilous tym dan to be in southern nigeria. .

all the mediocres that is following tompolo to beat the drum of war has forgotten that most of these militant's investments are not in nigeria.
they are just spewing trash to protect their source of food not because of one CLEVVERMIND dat can't spot basic difference btw spade and shovel.

See if GEJ should be unfortunate enough to loose. ..HE is so much on his own. This so called PDP's chieftain will disappear into tin air.

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by callmeSwit(m): 9:26am On Jan 30, 2015
Baba God des dangers go pass us by!!
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by appini: 9:26am On Jan 30, 2015
I can see Tinubu in a crossfire between the Bokos and the militants..

Wahala dey oooh
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Drsheddy(m): 9:26am On Jan 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 30, 2015
i just hope these chest beating people live up to their word if jonathan doesnt win. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by kunle75(m): 9:28am On Jan 30, 2015
clevvermind:
i don't know of anybody but i am ready for the war. we the Niger Delta people are not scared. we are set.

Sorry we in the south west arnt ready for war cos we are a peaceful people but come to think of it,did you think its all about the guns and the bomb oooooohhh nooooo but the hunger that will come thereafter especially during the war itself ,

Bro i begg you no to ask for war ooooo

5 Likes

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:29am On Jan 30, 2015
This guy is a certified illiterate. Adamu Ciroma, not Lawal Kaita, made the statement of making Nigeria ungovernable. Both of them are PDP chieftains.

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 30, 2015
E-War mongers of Nairaland. Take your war songs to Boko haram region since you all are ready for war, go and assist the military in the front line. Not on Internet. Talk is cheap. Don't know where all the Niger Delta Militant Rats were, when Abacha Government was killing Great Man...Ken Saro Wiwa and co. SHAME.

6 Likes

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Orunto: 9:29am On Jan 30, 2015
Good Tompolo. What you are doing for the Nation is much more valuable than theirs.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Descartes: 9:30am On Jan 30, 2015
The real game is about to start. What is good for Greese is also good for Uganda
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Beautymc(f): 9:30am On Jan 30, 2015
Danjuma is a big disgrace to his family members. He so much like injustice. Niger Delta will show him the stuff there are made of.

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 30, 2015
sunkoye:
guy don't ever pray for war ooo. But the moment when negotiation fails.... the northern and southwest part of the country will be business as usual. The south south will be the war front. Trust me...u will prefer to be in hell at that perilous tym dan to be in southern nigeria. .

all the mediocres that is following tompolo to beat the drum of war has forgotten that most of these militant's investments are not in nigeria.
they are just spewing trash to protect their source of food not because of one CLEVVERMIND dat can't spot basic difference btw spade and shovel.

See if GEJ should be unfortunate enough to loose. ..HE is so much on his own. This so called PDP's chieftain will disappear into tin air.

Don't be too sure the war will be that way.This is not 1967.if bombs fall in portharcourt, then it shall surely rain in kano

7 Likes

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Jorussia(m): 9:33am On Jan 30, 2015
I am amazed at the comments people make here,supporting a call for war?when we can see what is happening in Syria, Ukraine and other warn tone countries. These criminals who call themselves militants, who enriched themselves by an amnesty programme declared by a northern president, should simply respect themselves or we the Niger del tan youths who don't believe in carrying guns will mobilise against them.Elections will come February 14,who ever wins should be allowed to govern this country, after fours is a very short period of time,if you say i am lying, ask yourselves when did we just elected GEJ here?

10 Likes

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by zaedd: 9:33am On Jan 30, 2015
...those calling for war have no idea 'what is war'

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by cupidhero(m): 9:33am On Jan 30, 2015
clevvermind:
Easy soldier! War is no joke! It takes a man who is ready to die and who is not afraid of what comes next to scream the way you are doing. Don't be living to die and then end up dying to live.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by jkendy(m): 9:34am On Jan 30, 2015
All these our retired Generals who're stil trying to make themselves relevant in this country should team up, bring their wealth of experiences together and go straight to the North East to find a permanent solution to this insurgency mess.
In a real Democratic society, the place of a soldier is in the barracks and for a retired one like Danjuma, he ought to be supervising his labourers at his farm in the village after retirement.

What are they looking for in the corridors of power at that age

If he want all ex militants arrested, he should start by arresting his conscience. As a retired Army General, what possible solution has he suggested to Mr President in respect of Boko Haram

I hate hypocrites with enormous passion!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 30, 2015
Jorussia:
I am amazed at the comments people make here,supporting a call for war?when we can see what is happening in Syria, Ukraine and other warn tone countries. These criminals who call themselves militants, who enriched themselves by an amnesty programme declared by a northern president, should simply respect themselves or we the Niger del tan youths who don't believe in carrying guns will mobilise against them.Elections will come February 14,who ever wins should be allowed to govern this country, after fours is a very short period of time,if you say i am lying, ask yourselves when did we just elected GEJ here?

Bros park well. You are not from the Niger delta.The koko of the matter is that northerners used boko haram to sabotage GEJ's presidency. Niger delta militants are only threatening to pay them back in their own coins

4 Likes

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 30, 2015
Tell them oooo cheesy

IGBE nor dey dance juju wen dem nor dey throway powder oooooo.

Worst case we go scatter everything make everybody go their region go demand change. Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by slim147(m): 9:35am On Jan 30, 2015
Its just a pity that many nigerians have been blinded and made dumb by the devil, I can't believe a sane nigerian would ever think of voting in buhari. This are people who's other names are War, Terrorist, Bombing, promised to make the Nation ungovernable for Jonathan. Many of u are seriously under a massive spell..
Only God and God alone can devil you all..
You say you want change. Yet, u can't be patient and join hands to fight these deamons, I wonder what you Need to be Changed in this country. Pls fellow nigerians open your eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Beautymc(f): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2015
When Buhari said he 'll make GEJ's. government ungovernable for him, and he actually did that by using boko haram. Did that fool by name Danjuma call for his arrest?
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by xmich(m): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2015
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 30, 2015
Who is danjuma
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Jorussia(m): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros park well. You are not from the Niger delta
You wan come say Edo state nor be Niger delta again?
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 30, 2015
You know, it is rather interesting to note that some people rightly condemn the violent calls made by certain Nigerians only when those Nigerians are from the wrong tribe or religion.

To all those Northern and Niger Delta war drum beaters.....please leave us Nigerians alone. Go and fight your war elsewhere. This is not Somalia.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by rozayx5(m): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2015
Funjosh:
Interestingly interesting.
1. From Tafawa Balewa to.
2. Gen. Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi to.
3. Gen. Yakubu Gowon to.
4. Gen. Murtala Mohammed to.
5. Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo to.
6. President Shehu Shagari to.
7. Maj. Gen. Buhari to.
8. Gen. Ibrahim Babangida to.
9. Chief Ernest Shonekan to.
10. Gen. Sani Abacha to.
11. Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar to.
12. President Olusegun Obasanjoto.
13. President Umaru MusaYar'adua to.
14. President Goodluck Jonathan.OMG!!!!! I just found out
something. The peoples General (Muhammadu Buhari) is
the 7th president while GEJ is the 14th president.Both ar
seeking 2 come back 4 the second time. My take, If Buhari
is the 7th president and the election is slated for the 14th,
it means 14 ÷ 7= 2. And GEJ is the14th president and the
election is slated for 14th too.It means 14÷ 14=
1.Invariably, General MUHAMMADU BUHARI will be elected
to rule for th 2nd time while GEJ will lose theelection
because he only signed 1single term with FEBUHARI 14 ÷
14 =1. SAIBUHARI!!!!!!!

nice one
can you now calculate and get the location of buhari certificate in space wink

4 Likes

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by amnesty7: 9:37am On Jan 30, 2015
chukwudi44:
Northern boko haram sabotaged GEJ's presidency so the Niger delta militants are likely going to return the favour whenever power returns to the north. Nigeria is indeed in a big mess.
Ignoramous!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief / El-Zakzaky: Islamic Cleric Feared Dead In Detention - The Guardian / Defection: How Osinbajo Made Us Donate Akpabio To APC – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.