Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,636 members, 7,840,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades (28738 Views)

Muslim Woman Accused Of Ignoring London Attack Victim Speaks Out / Gbajabiamila Writes Dogara, Accuses Him Of Undermining Principal Officers / Presidency Orders AIG Ogunsakin Out Of Rivers, Accuses Him Of Being Anti-pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Senjuchiha: 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
holatin:
[s]aCiroma Adamu, the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Gen Muhammadu Buhari, and the Rivers State governor, Rotimi Amaechi, made inciting statements about making Nigeria ungovernable.[/s]

It was d APC candidate, gen muhamadu buhari (rtd) who actually said Nigeria would be ungovernable if Jonathan became president in 2011.
Gej until tifiotifloss has his oil licenses revoked n his oil bloc seized
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Senjuchiha: 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
nicflame:
danjuma should just enjoy his wealth while it lasts, cos his incarceration is near.

Click like for the people's choice
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Senjuchiha: 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
KINGTELLER:
danjuma.... Draining 9ja's oil wealth since 7BC
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Senjuchiha: 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
Funjosh:
Interestingly interesting.
1. From Tafawa Balewa to.
2. Gen. Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi to.
3. Gen. Yakubu Gowon to.
4. Gen. Murtala Mohammed to.
5. Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo to.
6. President Shehu Shagari to.
7. Maj. Gen. Buhari to.
8. Gen. Ibrahim Babangida to.
9. Chief Ernest Shonekan to.
10. Gen. Sani Abacha to.
11. Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar to.
12. President Olusegun Obasanjoto.
13. President Umaru MusaYar'adua to.
14. President Goodluck Jonathan.OMG!!!!! I just found out
something. The peoples General (Muhammadu Buhari) is
the 7th president while GEJ is the 14th president.Both ar
seeking 2 come back 4 the second time. My take, If Buhari
is the 7th president and the election is slated for the 14th,
it means 14 ÷ 7= 2. And GEJ is the14th president and the
election is slated for 14th too.It means 14÷ 14=
1.Invariably, General MUHAMMADU BUHARI will be elected
to rule for th 2nd time while GEJ will lose theelection
because he only signed 1single term with FEBUHARI 14 ÷
14 =1. SAIBUHARI!!!!!!!
r u tru,cuz i tot u wr about mkin sense but u disappointed me
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Senjuchiha: 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
hasshams:
Hahaaha. Very stupid people.You Niger deltans,your threats make us Laugh. You think you can scare us?we are eager to get it started. And we promise you Niger Delta wil b history.you think those lazy pathetic looking militants can stand our wraths.hmmn we are still waiting.and that ugly black creature in d Aso rock,his time is off.It is timi for Change come Febuary.
oi....tk kia of ur pathetic north wr u people r kilin each oda in d name of ur fuckin retarded religion kold islam n ur rapist n peodophile kold muhammed b4 spewing rubbish hia....e-diot,bring it on,WE R READY
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Senjuchiha: 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
2kris:
in summary bro if the can not accept a south south candidate then the should reject their crude oil as well period.the should look for something else to govern
...dude,u spoke my mynd
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Reference(m): 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
When I say the problem of Nigeria is structure some naive folks will say it is roads, bridges and electricity. I just laugh.
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by LadyAmaka(f): 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
You people conspired against Biafrans and committed one of the worst genocide in the world. You people(Niger deltans and Northerners) will eatyour flesh and drink your blood and set Biafra free. Igbos should remain neutral in this movie unfolding. #ADAIDEMILI #PROUDLYBIAFRAN
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by techlegs: 11:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
Date Published: 02/17/10

I made $500 million from oil block -TY Danjuma

Gen TY Danjuma
A former Minister of Defence, Lt.-Gen Theophilus Danjuma, shocked his audience at a consultative meeting his Foundation and some Non-Governmental Organisations had in Abuja on Wednesday when he narrated how he made $500m from an oil business, and was in a fix on how to spend it.

The chief executives of the NGOs at the meeting could not believe their ears after hearing Danjuma’s narration.

The former Chief of Army Staff said the $500m, came as his profit from the total of $1bn he had realised from selling an oil block, which was allocated to him 12 years ago.

About $500m had been used to settle some pressing personal issues, pay his staff, and tax to the government.

He recalled that the story started 12 years ago when he was allocated an oil block by the regime of late Gen. Sani Abacha.

He said that the oil block which was in Port Harcourt, River State, however, took him about 10 years before his company first struck oil. Luckily for him, by this time, the price of oil had soared in the international market.

He said this made him to sell the block because he knew that “whatever goes up must come down,” stressing that the deal fetched him $1bn.

He also said that he was left with ‘just’ $500m after he had taken care of the essentials of life.

He said that he was not sure whether the money would be secured in the bank. Still, he said that he contemplated saving the money for his children. Yet, a second thought, told him this was not the wisest thing to do as his children might fight over it after his death. So, what would he do with the money?

“It was at this junction I decided to establish a foundation which I have committed $100m to. Before I ventured into the business, I told the participants how I retired early from the army.

“I retired at an early age of 41 from the army; it was also because I got to the top early and after that, I started shipping business and became reasonably rich.”

Danjuma wondered what he would be doing with an extra $500m at the age of 72, saying, “I decided to set up a foundation and endow it with my fund. This is because the Nigerian government no matter how noble its intentions cannot address these challenges on its own.

“In fact, in all developed countries, the implementation of social projects is never the sole responsibility of government; there are often strong collaborations as well as the private sector.”
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Saintkeirrison: 11:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
If Goodluck didnt win den forgate abt 1 nig
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by nigerianvenom(m): 12:00am On Jan 31, 2015
ishiamu my bro,the problem with most northerners is that d feel they are superior to others

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Turbocharged: 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
lonelydora:
We must send this Otuokean back to the fishing ports whether good or bad.

And u and ur papa will retain the oil...

I am laffing
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by fx45(m): 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
mimsmonroe:
I am an IBO woman, and a strong supporter of GMB.
No wonder U support the Islamist from Futa Jallon.... No IGBO woman supports Buhari and IGBO people will NEVER give him their vote. Efulefu!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC / Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen / Acting IG Of Police, Kayode Egbetokun Officially Assumes Office (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.