Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,799 members, 7,837,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades (28727 Views)

Muslim Woman Accused Of Ignoring London Attack Victim Speaks Out / Gbajabiamila Writes Dogara, Accuses Him Of Undermining Principal Officers / Presidency Orders AIG Ogunsakin Out Of Rivers, Accuses Him Of Being Anti-pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by marv1: 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
Achilies:
Why do people keep compering the Niger deltans with the south east when it comes to war?

The igbos lost the civil war mainly because of bad preparation on their side and betrayal on the side of some of their allies.

I think they have learned from their mistake and will take the proper and necessary steps to ensure that history did not repeat it self..

When I look at the map of Nigeria I can not help but wonder how a region so small and less prepared and equipped can hold the Nigerian army in an out right guerilla warfare for three years before defeat..

Had it been that the biafran army were more equipped and got the necessary support as the Nigeria army do you think they will be defeated by the Nigerian army? I don't think so..

Mend is not and will never be in the same category with the biafran revolutionary force... so please stop comparing them...

For the fact that the Revolutionary force lost the biafran war does not mean that we should underestimate them at this age and time.

Mend and biafran force are not the same
Please take note..
mend force and biafra force are not the same abi? Were u born b4 biafran war? If Ojukwu a military man with all his courage and forthrightness could run away when the battle was hot, i cant see asari dokubo or tompolo dare what Ojukwu did. They are just making noise, them go run. Militancy cant be the same as military. Khaki no be leather. We are watching and waiting.
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by PerfectFortune: 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
marv1:
They should ask the older igbo poeple about biafra. They will tell u they dont want to witness it again. May be that's why GEJ has not been given arms out to military boys to fight BH. Who knows? No to violence.

Part of my point
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Skillz02(m): 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
ishiamu:
We don't talk much, we let our guns and bombs do the talking grin cheesy

Let me mention my people

Phockphockman, firefire, nigerianvenom, apcontherun, sunnybobo, clevvermind, SeverusSnape, biafranqueen,

Northerners understands ur language better than u think u do, I'm not in support of violence 1 Nigeria is what we are clamouring for
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by tolexy007(m): 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
PerfectFortune:
I laugh when I hear some people talk about war like it is an ordinary strEet fight between Iya Sikira and Mama Chidi over a stall at the market.

War brings nothing but destruction and he who starts a war does not know what the end will look like.

The likes of Tompolo, Asari-Dokubo and the rest talking about war have never witnessed one before and pls don't compare the militancy operation in the Niger Delta with one. Majority of them will run away when the chips are down only to return years later to be self acclaimed war loords while lots of other lives and properties has already been lost. Afterall, they have nothing to loose.

Govt Tompolo and Asari-Dokubo were known for fighting for the rights of SS/NDelta until the amnesty and multi billion naira contracts were awarded to them. They (militants not ex) instead of investing in the NDelta or giving back to the helpless youth on the streets of NDelta they take their money and investments abroad, move around in convoy, gather chieftaincy titles and grow pot bellies.

When it seems like its not going to be business as usual, they resort to threat and begin to remind the unsuspecting Ndeltans that the North is against them so as to get their sympathy.

To help the people of NDelta unravel the mysery, please consider the following questions:

1. Has the FG not been giving out money and contracts to the Militants since the amnesty?

2. What are the contributions of the said militants to the region since amnesty and contract sharing?

3. Does any of the militants bother reinvesting in the region?

4. Does any of them have an investment outside the region, in the country or abroad? If yes, why?

5. Has GEJ been able to impact on and develop the region considerably in the last 6years of his rule? If no, why?

6. Why did the Militants keep quiet over non-development of the area (ND) in the last 6yrs (still)?

7. Why does the Militants want GEJ re-elected if he has not been able to develop the NDelta or atleast do somthing meaningful to impact +ly on the region in the last 6years?

8. Could the Militants have contributed to the reason why GEJ could't even do much to develop the region?

My ppl from the NDelta, pls don't allow illiterates to push you around. Atleast you need to consider your strenght (population, arm etc) before calling for war.

I believe your strength should be based on intelligence and technicality which is acclaimed to be the best weapon in winning a battle.

Say No To Violence, Embrace Intelligence, Say Yes To Peace.
love ur write up, bt i didnt c anywhere u condem d threat of Amechi and all diz northerners
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by lonelydora: 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
100Cents:

It is not possible.

You have boko haram to contend with. You cannot risk Niger delta militants too. They will ensure that even the $40 per barrel, you wont see anyone. That oil price that Buhari wants to stabilize.

Commonsense is not far fetched.

Buhari equates Boko haram( without ideology) to Niger Delta militants (with ideology).

It is not hard to see that Niger delta was fighting for their rights and to have a share of mineral blessings on their land. What exactly is boko haram fighting for ?

Anyone who thinks Jonathan won't be President till 2019 is just joking..

It's all of us that will suffer incase you don't know.
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Achilies(m): 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
marv1:
mend force and biafra force are not the same abi? Were u born b4 biafran war? If Ojukwu a military man with all his courage and forthrightness could run away when the battle was hot, i cant see asari dokubo or tompolo dare what Ojukwu did. They are just making noise, them go run. Militancy cant be the same as military. Khaki no be leather. We are watching and waiting.

Pls read more carefully before commenting...
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Achilies(m): 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
marv1:

Pls read more carefully before commenting.....
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by ogene007: 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
sunkoye:
guy don't ever pray for war ooo. But the moment when negotiation fails.... the northern and southwest part of the country will be business as usual. The south south will be the war front. Trust me...u will prefer to be in hell at that perilous tym dan to be in southern nigeria. .

all the mediocres that is following tompolo to beat the drum of war has forgotten that most of these militant's investments are not in nigeria.
they are just spewing trash to protect their source of food not because of one CLEVVERMIND dat can't spot basic difference btw spade and shovel.

See if GEJ should be unfortunate enough to loose. ..HE is so much on his own. This so called PDP's chieftain will disappear into tin air.
If the impossible were to happen, which is for Buhari to win the elections, we would not be talking about the ungovernability of nigeria, rather the break of the country, not due to full scale war, but due to the sabotaging of the oil and gas pipelines which would bring down the government within 3 months.
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by PerfectFortune: 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
tolexy007:

love ur write up, bt i didnt c anywhere u condem d threat of Amechi and all diz northerners

Ameachi has retracted that and as for the Northerners, you know how they can be - very gullible with due respect to the good sane ones.

Besides, those statements were made before the peace pact was signed and to an extent they have refrained from repeating such.

My write-up is only to remind the SS/NDeltans that they may not be far from becoming as barbaric as the "Northerners" if care is not taken.

Intelligence is the best option. With that you can achieve much and get the "West" to support you.

That I want to believe is the strength of the SWesterners...
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by IbokUtoroh(m): 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
PerfectFortune:
I laugh when I hear some people talk about war like it is an ordinary strEet fight between Iya Sikira and Mama Chidi over a stall at the market.

War brings nothing but destruction and he who starts a war does not know what the end will look like.

The likes of Tompolo, Asari-Dokubo and the rest talking about war have never witnessed one before and pls don't compare the militancy operation in the Niger Delta with one. Majority of them will run away when the chips are down only to return years later to be self acclaimed war loords while lots of other lives and properties has already been lost. Afterall, they have nothing to loose.

Govt Tompolo and Asari-Dokubo were known for fighting for the rights of SS/NDelta until the amnesty and multi billion naira contracts were awarded to them. They (militants not ex) instead of investing in the NDelta or giving back to the helpless youth on the streets of NDelta they take their money and investments abroad, move around in convoy, gather chieftaincy titles and grow pot bellies.

When it seems like its not going to be business as usual, they resort to threat and begin to remind the unsuspecting Ndeltans that the North is against them so as to get their sympathy.

To help the people of NDelta unravel the mysery, please consider the following questions:

1. Has the FG not been giving out money and contracts to the Militants since the amnesty?

2. What are the contributions of the said militants to the region since amnesty and contract sharing?

4. Does any of them have an investment outside the region, in the country or abroad? If yes, why?

5. Has GEJ been able to impact on and develop the region considerably in the last 6years of his rule? If no, why?

6. Why did the Militants keep quiet over non-development of the area (ND) in the last 6yrs (still)?

7. Why does the Militants want GEJ re-elected if he has not been able to develop the NDelta or atleast do somthing meaningful to impact +ly on the region in the last 6years?

8. Could the Militants have contributed to the reason why GEJ could't even do much to develop the region?

My ppl from the NDelta, pls don't allow illiterates to push you around. Atleast you need to consider your strenght (population, arm etc) before calling for war.

I believe your strength should be based on intelligence and technicality which is acclaimed to be the best weapon in winning a battle.

for howmany yrs hv they been enjoyng the amnesty deal? Can u compare the yrs of amnesty to that of northern rulers?
Bros weada dem invest or not, naija will backfire come 14 if the northerners want to play wif our senses. We own d oil they can take back the name naija.
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by zendy: 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
bushdoc9919:

You know....you are not much different from the Northern man on the street. Infact you are his mirror image.

Your governors and local leaders are lazy. That is why you, and for that matter the North are under developed. And the fact that you are talking the way you talk shows that GEJ has not developed your region well enough....else you would have felt confident enough to change to another leader (not Buhari...old relic of the past).Go and reform them. Stop looking at Abuja.

War does no one any good.

Why do you think people fight wars? For the fun of it?When you look at every war,you see the oppressed on one end and the oppressor on the other. The people of the SE/SS see themselves as oppressed people who have long agitated and even fought a war for their right to self determination. Why should an Igbo man or a south-South man be arguing with a Yoruba man or an Hausa man about who should be president? Because we are 'one Nigeria'? It is ok to take the oil money of the Niger Delta people but not ok to have one them as president? This has nothing to do with which Governor performed and which one didn't,this is much bigger than that. War can bring freedom. It will either be Jonathan or the war for freedom

4 Likes

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by tolexy007(m): 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
PerfectFortune:

Ameachi has retracted that and as for the Northerners, you know how they can be - very gullible with due respect to the good sane ones.

Besides, those statements were made before the peace pact was signed and to an extent they have refrained from repeating such.

My write-up is only to remind the SS/NDeltans that they may not be far from becoming as barbaric as the "Northerners" if care is not taken.

Intelligence is the best option. With that you can achieve much and get the "West" to support you.

That I want to believe is the strength of the SWesterners...
well i understand you, me too i dont want war in dis country, i tink Tompolo and dokubo,were only trying to show their aggression towards how GEJ is being treated in d north during his campaigns. u right, i belive SW will determine d winner of dis coming election, bt one tin i dont like about all dis aboki is dat dey always belive dey have d monopoly of violence and all dis born to rule mentality, seriously it irritate me
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by PerfectFortune: 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

for howmany yrs hv they been enjoyng the amnesty deal? Can u compare the yrs of amnesty to that of northern rulers?
Bros weada dem invest or not, naija will backfire come 14 if the northerners want to play wif our senses. We own d oil they can take back the name naija.

I understand why you are saying this. Atleast you still have access to the internet, three square meal or more daily, a roof over your head, a girlfriend or a wife, mother and father, sisters and brothers.

By the time the WAR starts, NDeltans will start by killing each other just like in the North, telecom comps will be forced to close down, families displaced, no food to eat cos nobody to farm.

Tompolo and Asari will go into exile leaving you to your own. Then you will understand what WAR really means.
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by IbokUtoroh(m): 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
PerfectFortune:

I understand why you are saying this. Atleast you still have access to the internet, three square meal or more daily, a roof over your head, a girlfriend or a wife, mother and father, sisters and brothers.

By the time the WAR starts, NDeltans will start by killing each other just like in the North, telecom comps will be forced to close down, families displaced, no food to eat cos nobody to farm.

Tompolo and Asari will go into exile leaving you to your own. Then you will understand what WAR really means.

naijadeltans r no fools like d abokis, they cant n will never kill themselves over nigeria.
They only thing they will kill is the ECONOMY OF NIGERIA n by then we will see weada lagos wif countless seaports will survive the imbroglio.
N by d way am a hustler n dont wait for fg to give me jobs, even if fg generates 2million jobs a year, the yoruba director will channel it to his people, the hausa minister will do same n the igbo director general will also follow suit, we in d minorities that dont have a corrupt representatives will be left wondering n wailng, abusing jonathan not knowng the hausa directors, the yoruba ministers n DGs cornered the jobs to his people. Am a hustler n God dey bless me hustle.

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by executiveman: 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
clevvermind:
i don't know of anybody but i am ready for the war. we the Niger Delta people are not scared. we are set.
Man claims to be a man when he Neva see wahala. watch your words
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
War is really bad.

I experienced the Biafran war, and I will tell you, WAR is bad.

Don't wish for war.
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by benzion72(m): 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
It amused me to hear that, from the Niger Delta. Where were you during the Biafara war. War is not a child play. All Niger Delta militant put together are mere puppet in the hand of a real General, not an irresponsible President who is self serving and clueless
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
Segadem:
Mr. Opolo abi wetin be his name self?
It is call election not selection, so anybody can win.
By ur statement that "GEJ must win " does not portray u have an idea what election stands for.

Sai Buhari.
gedda4q,aintcha a donKsh abokii? In naija,anything goes n elections are mostly selections....u falling asleep trying to figure,go as tinubu..
Psy buhari

#SAI GEJ
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by PenSniper: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
EUROFIGHTERR:

Are you sure you are Yoruba? undecided undecided
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by PenSniper: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
EUROFIGHTERR:

Are you sure you are Yoruba? undecided undecided

Am body, soul, spirit land language Yoruba back to my great, great- grand parents from Ogun state. Let no one deceive you, as far as the Yoruba is concerned, after Itsekiri, Ijaw is next. And this time we shall align with them to fight injustice. If OBJ loves himself he better relocate to the north because we shall linch him. He stands for chance for forgiveness. He is an abominable yoruba entirely on his own. I feel God arranged GEJ in order to equipe the ND for the kill and am sure he hadnt failed. They will soon discover that he aint clueless, though he may look it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by VoteWisely: 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
#VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by clevvermind(m): 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
executiveman:

Man claims to be a man when he Neva see wahala. watch your words
ok. till when the time comes.
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by onoja12: 5:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
All na wash,when he losses lets see if things would be the same as when the chief of staff was an ijaw man,i would advice tompolo to go and look at the amnesty document he signed,if he violates any of those term,let him be reminded that he immediately becomes a criminal and would be treated as one.

[quote author=ishiamu post=30264354][/quote]
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by raymondinc(m): 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
lonelydora:
We must send this Otuokean back to the fishing ports whether good or bad.
lonelydora! BEAST YOU! We the NIGER DELTANS are ever ready for war and it won't be like that of Biafra.
Bleep you!
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by OBIchinon: 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
PerfectFortune:

rubbish you think it is gonna be just niger deltes war,biafrans are waiting to declare their independence as soon as it sets while they are fighting on the waters through the cricks biafrans will be on the ground waiting for any idiot that will want to come through the niger bridge it will sure be a sweet war against our common enemies,be warned.
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by poseidon12: 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
bankylan:
I am from the South west, and I believe there is a gang up aginst the South south people because whoever emerges the President will see over the license renewals of the oil blocks that are due in 2016.......I am not a fan of Jonathan, but I will support him for re election. The generals backing Buhari only want the nothing but the oil....they want to maintain their grip on the oil and Jonathan is being seeing as an obstacle....The insurgency was intensified to discredit this administration.........Thank God oil is not in the North, the whole Nigeria would have been enslaved.,,.......But I think we all need to let the North know that they can't continue Ato dictate for all Nigerians......

My sentiments exactly. It's really a gang up. And it's unfair. I hope more Nigerians understand that.
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by hasshams: 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
cheesy
Billygee2u:

can u identify urself before u get reply .are you from the Yoruba ,betrayers, or are you from Biafra, big hearts?
I am the father of tokubo Asari from the North,and tompolo is my slave sad
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Senjuchiha: 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
Segadem:
Mr. Opolo abi wetin be his name self?
It is call election not selection, so anybody can win.
By ur statement that "GEJ must win " does not portray u have an idea what election stands for.

Sai Buhari.
dn tel ur buhari n co 2 retract ds statement bout runnin a parallel govt wn he loses..meanwhile
gej til buhari agrees 2 a presidential debate
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Senjuchiha: 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
N cn we pls snd dt dauraian aboki back 2 his cattle farms?
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Senjuchiha: 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
jingh:
danjuma again pls can someone collect the key of hell from oyedepo.
this man need to be in hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years / Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief / El-Zakzaky: Islamic Cleric Feared Dead In Detention - The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.