Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades (28705 Views)

Muslim Woman Accused Of Ignoring London Attack Victim Speaks Out / Gbajabiamila Writes Dogara, Accuses Him Of Undermining Principal Officers / Presidency Orders AIG Ogunsakin Out Of Rivers, Accuses Him Of Being Anti-pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 30, 2015
Funjosh:
Interestingly interesting.
1. From Tafawa Balewa to.
2. Gen. Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi to.
3. Gen. Yakubu Gowon to.
4. Gen. Murtala Mohammed to.
5. Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo to.
6. President Shehu Shagari to.
7. Maj. Gen. Buhari to.
8. Gen. Ibrahim Babangida to.
9. Chief Ernest Shonekan to.
10. Gen. Sani Abacha to.
11. Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar to.
12. President Olusegun Obasanjoto.
13. President Umaru MusaYar'adua to.
14. President Goodluck Jonathan.OMG!!!!! I just found out
something. The peoples General (Muhammadu Buhari) is
the 7th president while GEJ is the 14th president.Both ar
seeking 2 come back 4 the second time. My take, If Buhari
is the 7th president and the election is slated for the 14th,
it means 14 ÷ 7= 2. And GEJ is the14th president and the
election is slated for 14th too.It means 14÷ 14=
1.Invariably, General MUHAMMADU BUHARI will be elected
to rule for th 2nd time while GEJ will lose theelection
because he only signed 1single term with FEBUHARI 14 ÷
14 =1. SAIBUHARI!!!!!!!
retarte.d he_goat

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by walecom4u: 9:37am On Jan 30, 2015
clevvermind:
tell them make dem hear now.

What is your population in Niger Delta before you people start calling for the war you will never witness the end of it?. You better speaks for violence and war free Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 30, 2015
lonelydora:
We must send this Otuokean back to their fishing ports OIL WELLS whether good or bad.

**corrected**

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Suljosh: 9:38am On Jan 30, 2015
They be calling for war abi? If it were to happen they will be the first to flee the country.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by toblosky(m): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2015
But guns are more in the south#fact

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 30, 2015
walecom4u:

What is your population in Niger Delta before you people start calling for the war you will never witness the end of it?. You better speaks for violence and war free Nigeria.
And you will assume Israel is the most populated country...i laff u, Oil, Money, arms...are three wise men when it comes to war not populations

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by hasshams: 9:40am On Jan 30, 2015
Hahaaha. Very stupid people.You Niger deltans,your threats make us Laugh. You think you can scare us?we are eager to get it started. And we promise you Niger Delta wil b history.you think those lazy pathetic looking militants can stand our wraths.hmmn we are still waiting.and that ugly black creature in d Aso rock,his time is off.It is timi for Change come Febuary.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 30, 2015
MTN SME data,750mb for 1k, 1000mb for 1.2k. expiry 28/02/2015. 08034763667. No time for dulling.
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by zendy: 9:43am On Jan 30, 2015
I'll keep saying it here on NL that next months Presidential election is no longer about who occupies Aso Rock. It has gone past that, it is now about if Nigeria stays one. Buhari will never be the president of Nigeria, not a United one anyway because the Igbos and the people of the South-South will never accept him. Should Buhari be elected, it be the perfect scenario for the separatist groups from the south east and the South-South to unite for war. This is no joking matter any more. The election of Buhari is the end of Nigeria because it will lead to the pulling out of the SS/SE from Nigeria. The Hausa/Fulani oligarchy and their Yoruba conspirators cannot keep playing the rest of us as fools. The only reason why Nigeria still stands is because the separatist Igbo groups have not yet chosen to take up arms like the Niger-Delta Militants. 2015 is make or break for Nigeria. No GEJ! No Nigeria!

8 Likes

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Descartes: 9:43am On Jan 30, 2015
walecom4u:

Do you know the population of Israel? Winning a war is not population dependent.

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by mustymatic(m): 9:44am On Jan 30, 2015
chukwudi44:
Northern boko haram sabotaged GEJ's presidency so the Niger delta militants are likely going to return the favour whenever power returns to the north. Nigeria is indeed in a big mess.
Yeah right, u r getting it

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 30, 2015
Descartes:
Do you know the population of Israel? Winning a war is not population dependent.
Help me tell the mumu

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by mu2sa2: 9:45am On Jan 30, 2015
Tompolo, asari dokuba & other nd terrorists are a bunch of coward. lf buhari wins these eediots can do nothing. Having acquired billions under the corrupt system set up by Gej the least on their minds is war. On the stoning of Gej, they should direct their ire against pdp because katsina, bauchi & taraba are pdp state s and even governor yuguda has exonerated apc. Gej was never stoned in opposition states.
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by fiverrwin(f): 9:46am On Jan 30, 2015
Theive calling themselves militant. Just a little more time u will no longer exist.
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 30, 2015
We reject war by thunder by fire eh jor oh I nefer marry oh
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 30, 2015
zendy:
I'll keep saying it here on NL that next months Presidential election is no longer about who occupies Aso Rock. It has gone past that, it is now about if Nigeria stays one. Buhari will never be the president of Nigeria, not a United one anyway because the Igbos and the people of the South-South will never accept him. Should Buhari be elected, it be the perfect scenario for the separatist groups from the south east and the South-South to unite for war. This is no joking matter any more. The election of Buhari is the end of Nigeria because it will lead to the pulling out of the SS/SE from Nigeria. The Hausa/Fulani oligarchy and their Yoruba conspirators cannot keep playing the rest of us as fools. The only reason why Nigeria still stands is because the separatist Igbo groups have not yet chosen to take up arms like the Niger-Delta Militants. 2015 is make or break for Nigeria. No GEJ! No Nigeria!

Just what would happen if GEJ does not get elected?

You have governors.....get them to work for you.

War does no one well......

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Descartes: 9:48am On Jan 30, 2015
fiverrwin:
Theive calling themselves militant. Just a little more time u will no longer exist.
And boko haram is no longer in existence?

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by BokoHaramm: 9:48am On Jan 30, 2015
Tompolo has more actions than Asari so APC watch out
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by oloworulz(m): 9:49am On Jan 30, 2015
clevvermind:
i don't know of anybody but i am ready for the war. we the Niger Delta people are not scared. we are set.
were u not set during the civil war? Make those militants dey deceive una. Make Buhari enter and they still dey threaten Nigeria. He go put all of them where they belong.
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by simdam500(m): 9:49am On Jan 30, 2015
Funjosh: Interestingly interesting.
1. From Tafawa Balewa to.
2. Gen. Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi to.
3. Gen. Yakubu Gowon to.
4. Gen. Murtala Mohammed to.
5. Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo to.
6. President Shehu Shagari to.
7. Maj. Gen. Buhari to.
8. Gen. Ibrahim Babangida to.
9. Chief Ernest Shonekan to.
10. Gen. Sani Abacha to.
11. Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar to.
12. President Olusegun Obasanjoto.
13. President Umaru MusaYar'adua to.
14. President Goodluck Jonathan.OMG!!!!! I just found out
something. The peoples General (Muhammadu Buhari) is
the 7th president while GEJ is the 14th president.Both ar
seeking 2 come back 4 the second time. My take, If Buhari
is the 7th president and the election is slated for the 14th,
it means 14 ÷ 7= 2. And GEJ is the14th president and the
election is slated for 14th too.It means 14÷ 14=
1.Invariably, General MUHAMMADU BUHARI will be elected
to rule for th 2nd time while GEJ will lose theelection
because he only signed 1single term with FEBUHARI 14 ÷
14 =1. SAIBUHARI!!!!!!!
sorry bro. U need sleep... Ehn!

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Rhozabeth(m): 9:50am On Jan 30, 2015
These guys are way out of line and the slowpoke of a president we have CANNOT call them to order! If they are saying Jona must win then what we want to do on feb 14th is not an election!

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by oaslink: 9:50am On Jan 30, 2015
ignis:
If this things continue heating up this way, I see the US prediction coming to reality.

BTW, no one is above the law. Anyone who makes any inflammatory statement capable of stirring up violence and bloodshed should be brought to book irrespective of Party.

Statements like these was what lead to mass bloodshed in 2011.
The statement is from who?
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by 2kris(m): 9:51am On Jan 30, 2015
ichidodo:
We're are with you Tompolo...let us be clear..the Niger delta refuse to stand aside whilst its son is subjected to a grand conspiracy between the northern establishment and southern collaborators for the sole quest of bringing power and the common wealth mined from the same Niger delta to the north....if you like shout democracy but discerning minds including the APC,the militants,the PDP,the northern traditional leaders,political leaders,elites know what is at stake and itsnt about the people but the crude oil hence the blackmail,the tacit support of Boko haram to put GEJ's regime under pressure,the media propaganda to broadcast this struggle and black mail potential voters to tow the line for "change"......These boys don't have time for big big lie mohammed grammer, they are stronger in arms,funds and the difficult terrain is their playground thus they are confident and will do anything to protect their motherland and the wealth she secretes..
in summary bro if the can not accept a south south candidate then the should reject their crude oil as well period.the should look for something else to govern

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by aguizm(m): 9:54am On Jan 30, 2015
We are tired ooo

Northernans go your way

South westerners go your way

S/E & S/S come form our one peaceful Biafra.

No be by force to stay united.

My Biafra

My Country

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by lazsnaira(m): 9:54am On Jan 30, 2015
I want to say this openly. As a true Igbo man I have always regreted why I wasn't around in 1967, as a kid a saw shrapnels of bombs in my father's old house! And now I want a pound of flesh for those shrapnels, so Danjuma I am asking you to officially declare this war again and if I did not fall out on the field let me not see the light of day. I beg you to declare this war now so we can settle this mess of a country once and for all!

4 Likes

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 30, 2015
Segadem:
Mr. Opolo abi wetin be his name self?
It is call election not selection, so anybody can win.
By ur statement that "GEJ must win " does not portray u have an idea what election stands for.
U are an idiot ........Bleep u........

wait for war you bastard boko. ....

Sai Buhari.
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by HopeAlive14(m): 9:55am On Jan 30, 2015
Methinks the "change" so many are clamoring for today is because they have lost out in the scheme of things under this regime and not really because this President has achieved nothing.

Thus they will stop at nothing to ensure they revert to the status quo; intimidation, blackmail, campaign of calumny, terrorism inclusive.

If it pleases the God that has led President Jonathan thus far, HE can still lead him further.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Billygee2u: 9:55am On Jan 30, 2015
CyberWolf:
Election is roughly in 2 weeks time...We are fully set for the war. Let the northern oligarch bring it on..
supported too
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by telad(m): 9:56am On Jan 30, 2015
ignis:
If this things continue heating up this way, I see the US prediction coming to reality.

BTW, no one is above the law. Anyone who makes any inflammatory statement capable of stirring up violence and bloodshed should be brought to book irrespective of Party.

Statements like these was what lead to mass bloodshed in 2011.

You are on point oh, the sane way we neglected book haram treats back then. Too much laxity on the part of security agents. Pray God continue to save us all.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by zendy: 9:56am On Jan 30, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Who is danjuma

Danjuma is the man who tortured and executed a sitting head of state,General Ironsi. He is also the man who became a multi-Billionaire from the oil wealth of the Niger Delta people whom he is now calls for their arrest to protect the oil wells he was corruptly allocated. Muhammadu Buhari on the other hand was amongst a band of Northern officers who rounded up and murdered hundreds of eastern Nigerian officers on the same day that Danjuma killed Ironsi. Both men, Buhari and Danjuma,are certified killers and yet,both are deemed worthy of high office. Shame!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by kingthreat(m): 9:56am On Jan 30, 2015
He is not a former militant. Him and that fat fvck Mujahid Dokubo are still militants.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Billygee2u: 9:57am On Jan 30, 2015
enough of the Northern 'bull shit' joor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo Appoints Chairman, Members For Code Of Conduct Bureau / Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Crosby Wins Joyce Alexander Artist Prize / Osasu Igbinedion, Nigerians Mock Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Despite Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.