Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,779 members, 7,837,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades (28726 Views)

Muslim Woman Accused Of Ignoring London Attack Victim Speaks Out / Gbajabiamila Writes Dogara, Accuses Him Of Undermining Principal Officers / Presidency Orders AIG Ogunsakin Out Of Rivers, Accuses Him Of Being Anti-pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by bankylan: 11:18am On Jan 30, 2015
I am from the South west, and I believe there is a gang up aginst the South south people because whoever emerges the President will see over the license renewals of the oil blocks that are due in 2016.......I am not a fan of Jonathan, but I will support him for re election. The generals backing Buhari only want the nothing but the oil....they want to maintain their grip on the oil and Jonathan is being seeing as an obstacle....The insurgency was intensified to discredit this administration.........Thank God oil is not in the North, the whole Nigeria would have been enslaved.,,.......But I think we all need to let the North know that they can't continue to dictate for all Nigerians......
ichidodo:
We're are with you Tompolo...let us be clear..the Niger delta refuse to stand aside whilst its son is subjected to a grand conspiracy between the northern establishment and southern collaborators for the sole quest of bringing power and the common wealth mined from the same Niger delta to the north....if you like shout democracy but discerning minds including the APC,the militants,the PDP,the northern traditional leaders,political leaders,elites know what is at stake and itsnt about the people but the crude oil hence the blackmail,the tacit support of Boko haram to put GEJ's regime under pressure,the media propaganda to broadcast this struggle and black mail potential voters to tow the line for "change"......These boys don't have time for big big lie mohammed grammer, they are stronger in arms,funds and the difficult terrain is their playground thus they are confident and will do anything to protect their motherland and the wealth she secretes..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by CharlesPhc: 11:18am On Jan 30, 2015

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by clevvermind(m): 11:21am On Jan 30, 2015
oloworulz:
plz make sure u will be among those that will suprise us
why not? I'm very ready to be part of them. I'm longing for it.
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by BlackTechnology: 11:24am On Jan 30, 2015
MrHardOn:
E-War mongers of Nairaland. Take your war songs to Boko haram region since you all are ready for war, go and assist the military in the front line. Not on Internet. Talk is cheap. Don't know where all the Niger Delta Militant Rats were, when Abacha Government was killing Great Man...Ken Saro Wiwa and co. SHAME.

It is not our duty to protect the NE people

If they can't help themselves, sorry for them grin

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by oloworulz(m): 11:26am On Jan 30, 2015
clevvermind:
why not? I'm very ready to be part of them. I'm longing for it.
I pray u get a permanent slot, and make sure u are posted to the northern war front, preferably boko haram strong hold so has to liberate those villages. God bless u my brother as u help our country
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by valdes00(m): 11:29am On Jan 30, 2015
Nonybb:
Shut it. Allowing GEJ to continue is about freedom, freedom from the Born-To-Rule Mentalist that believed Aso Rock is their destiny. We want to be free from Northerners
Bros pls dnt let me insult u dis morin... Did u see where I supported anybody, I ws only makin reference to ppl dat r callin for war, irrespective or anytin, nobody is suppose to call for war.... That's wat m talkin bout, did u even read my comment at al... U r jus bent on writing trash....
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by BlackTechnology: 11:30am On Jan 30, 2015
hasshams:
Hahaaha. Very stupid people.You Niger deltans,your threats make us Laugh. You think you can scare us?we are eager to get it started. And we promise you Niger Delta wil b history.you think those lazy pathetic looking militants can stand our wraths.hmmn we are still waiting.and that ugly black creature in d Aso rock,his time is off.It is timi for Change come Febuary.

I pity you

If you go round Nigeria

You will cringe with fear to see the level of anti SW and far North sentiments

If this war erupts, other ethnic groups eg SE and MB will join cool.
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by seeprob(m): 11:32am On Jan 30, 2015
zendy:
I'll keep saying it here on NL that next months Presidential election is no longer about who occupies Aso Rock. It has gone past that, it is now about if Nigeria stays one. Buhari will never be the president of Nigeria, not a United one anyway because the Igbos and the people of the South-South will never accept him. Should Buhari be elected, it be the perfect scenario for the separatist groups from the south east and the South-South to unite for war. This is no joking matter any more. The election of Buhari is the end of Nigeria because it will lead to the pulling out of the SS/SE from Nigeria. The Hausa/Fulani oligarchy and their Yoruba conspirators cannot keep playing the rest of us as fools. The only reason why Nigeria still stands is because the separatist Igbo groups have not yet chosen to take up arms like the Niger-Delta Militants. 2015 is make or break for Nigeria. No GEJ! No Nigeria!

if the SE join the SS in taking up arms...which we dont pray for, Nigeria will be history. Nigeria army cant handle it, their weakness with the insurgents says it all. Is a divide army anyway.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by BlackTechnology: 11:32am On Jan 30, 2015
zendy:
I'll keep saying it here on NL that next months Presidential election is no longer about who occupies Aso Rock. It has gone past that, it is now about if Nigeria stays one. Buhari will never be the president of Nigeria, not a United one anyway because the Igbos and the people of the South-South will never accept him. Should Buhari be elected, it be the perfect scenario for the separatist groups from the south east and the South-South to unite for war. This is no joking matter any more. The election of Buhari is the end of Nigeria because it will lead to the pulling out of the SS/SE from Nigeria. The Hausa/Fulani oligarchy and their Yoruba conspirators cannot keep playing the rest of us as fools. The only reason why Nigeria still stands is because the separatist Igbo groups have not yet chosen to take up arms like the Niger-Delta Militants. 2015 is make or break for Nigeria. No GEJ! No Nigeria!

You forgot to add the Northern Christians who seek independence from the far North wink
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by ruffDiamond: 11:32am On Jan 30, 2015
I jst dey laff at all these so called niger delta militant who dash monkey cannabis or banana sef ? !a bunch of retards illiterate creek urchins empty headed and PAPER TIGERS ! These DIMwits HALFwits dont know d first thing abt warfare let them ask them eastern brothers who survived the biafran war no victor no vanquished ? Really ? The truth is we all know wat that funny declaration actually stood for yeah nobody has a monopoly of violence just because YARADUA acted the he way did to find panacea to the niger delta issue then was nt out of cowardice or fear as these goons are insunuating by their crude and primordial utterances and behaviors it was simply his yaradua's duty to do so and now see what these funny meaningless names bastards are repaying his memory these society misfit knew well how an OBJ who wont tolerate any of their BULSHIT dealt them and lock that Asare idiot up for like 2years if not for pleading e for rot inside jail jus cos he blew up a few pipeline here and here he now sees himself as warlord ready to die for who ? Even so many of his fellow ijaw dont swallow all dat horse shit thoughtless serving ranting serious they know the first thing on an average deltan/ijaw man 's mind is all d Filthy Lucre they love so much than own life just like their eastern morons being led by nose like a pig now by an ijaw fisherman who cannot even speak a word of igbo claiming he is igbo let me tell an average hausa mindset is a different kind altogether ask idiotic asare tompolio to get jus 10 volunteer from his lg for suicide bombing like d bh and im boys go be like 'hope say no be say don dey craze suicide wetin ? I resemble almajiri for yr face ? The very idea of the delta going into was with the north in itself is laughable honest they would wipe out d entire region with none left to lay claim to any piece of oil field THESE PIECE OF SHIT BETTER HOPE GMB DONT COME TO POWER (and comes he must) i swear their case go make henry okah seem like he's on holiday in HAWAII ! Piece of shit loud mouthed fools !
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by BlackTechnology: 11:33am On Jan 30, 2015
mu2sa2:
Tompolo, asari dokuba & other nd terrorists are a bunch of coward. lf buhari wins these eediots can do nothing. Having acquired billions under the corrupt system set up by Gej the least on their minds is war. On the stoning of Gej, they should direct their ire against pdp because katsina, bauchi & taraba are pdp state s and even governor yuguda has exonerated apc. Gej was never stoned in opposition states.

I hope your groundnut for weapons program is ready. grin
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by BlackTechnology: 11:35am On Jan 30, 2015
oloworulz:
were u not set during the civil war? Make those militants dey deceive una. Make Buhari enter and they still dey threaten Nigeria. He go put all of them where they belong.

This pikin no know sey na ND oil help Nigerian cows win last time

I pity his region when gbege go start. grin
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by BlackTechnology: 11:38am On Jan 30, 2015
lazsnaira:
I want to say this openly. As a true Igbo man I have always regreted why I wasn't around in 1967, as a kid a saw shrapnels of bombs in my father's old house! And now I want a pound of flesh for those shrapnels, so Danjuma I am asking you to officially declare this war again and if I did not fall out on the field let me not see the light of day. I beg you to declare this war now so we can settle this mess of a country once and for all!

This time we will kill him the way he killed Ironsi.

Danjunma, we neva forget your atrocities grin
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by berryblaze5(m): 11:38am On Jan 30, 2015
Oga Government TP No mind TY He is Sick in his Brain....GEJ Must Win dem no Baf na.. North Dey Learn Mk I Hear
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by efe2real(m): 11:38am On Jan 30, 2015
sunkoye:
guy don't ever pray for war ooo. But the moment when negotiation fails.... the northern and southwest part of the country will be business as usual. The south south will be the war front. Trust me...u will prefer to be in hell at that perilous tym dan to be in southern nigeria. .

all the mediocres that is following tompolo to beat the drum of war has forgotten that most of these militant's investments are not in nigeria.
they are just spewing trash to protect their source of food not because of one CLEVVERMIND dat can't spot basic difference btw spade and shovel.

See if GEJ should be unfortunate enough to loose. ..HE is so much on his own. This so called PDP's chieftain will disappear into tin air.

Thank you for this comment. The question I keep asking everyone beating the war drum is: where will be the battlefront? The answer is pretty obvious: the south south. And how many Niger Deltans are willing to lose their lives in a senseless war just for the benefits of the politicans and militants? The transformation agenda of GEJ transformed the pockets of only the militants and the politicians in Niger Delta. The average man on the streets of Warri. Yenegoa, PH, Uyo, and Calabar has not yet experienced GEJ's much touted transformation agenda. The region is still the same, despite having one of her own as the president. The militants should not fool outsiders. They are planning to go to war to protect their juicy contracts, not to protect the interest of the region. If they have the interest of the south south at heart, they would have pressured GEJ to develop the region, not collecting billions that would have been used to build infrastructures in the Niger Delta in the name of amnesty.

I am an original Warri boy, and I am not ready to go through the hardship of war because of Tompolo and his crew!

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by oloworulz(m): 11:40am On Jan 30, 2015
BlackTechnology:

This pikin no know sey na ND oil help Nigerian cows win last time

I pity his region when gbege go start. grin
hahaha. I swear u b baby. And also a commedian
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by BlackTechnology: 11:41am On Jan 30, 2015
Abdulkareem407:
Bullshit!!!! Tompolo or whatever is a Necursed Heartless Beast... GEJ will lose and nothing will hapen... And if sumtin is going 2 hapen dat should be within SS/Niger deltans, both Asari and Tompolo can neva mobilise dia Jobless troops 2 invade North... It's like a mission 2 commit suicide. So dey should halt making Noise, Can dey takkle dia Useless fellows Barbarians called Boko_Haram who is terrorising de North... But still Boko_Haram can neva take a step 2 strike in Niger delta when dey are not ready 2 die like Rats... Every Useless Militants. Can neva pass dia boundary.

GMB will win dix Election 4 sure, and all dis Useless Militants will be History in Nigeria.

Sai BUHARI

Olodo

They don't need to invade North

Just be rest assured that the SS SE and interested MB regions will be a no go area grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by seeprob(m): 11:43am On Jan 30, 2015
EUROFIGHTERR:

Are you sure you are Yoruba? undecided undecided

Thats his opinoin...... get off your trbial mentality and reason like a normal person. We need more of him to change this nation. not ur likes.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by sunkoye: 11:44am On Jan 30, 2015
efe2real:

Thank you for this comment. The question I keep asking everyone beating the war drum is: where will be the battlefront? The answer is pretty obvious: the south south. And how many Niger Deltans are willing to lose their lives in a senseless war just for the benefits of the politicans and militants? The transformation agenda of GEJ transformed the pockets of only the militants and the politicians in Niger Delta. The average man on the streets of Warri. Yenegoa, PH, Uyo, and Calabar has not yet experienced GEJ's much touted transformation agenda. The region is still the same, despite having one of her own as the president. The militants should not fool outsiders. They are planning to go to war to protect their juicy contracts, not to protect the interest of the region. If they have the interest of the south south at heart, they would have pressured GEJ to develop the region, not collecting billions that would have been used to build infrastructures in the Niger Delta in the name of amnesty.

I am an original Warri boy, and I am not ready to go through the hardship of war because of Tompolo and his crew!
wow..u killed it oo. bro...when I say I LOVE YOU. ...pls trust me...I really do.
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Achilies(m): 11:44am On Jan 30, 2015
Why do people keep compering the Niger deltans with the south east when it comes to war?

The igbos lost the civil war mainly because of bad preparation on their side and betrayal on the side of some of their allies.

I think they have learned from their mistake and will take the proper and necessary steps to ensure that history did not repeat it self..

When I look at the map of Nigeria I can not help but wonder how a region so small and less prepared and equipped can hold the Nigerian army in an out right guerilla warfare for three years before defeat..

Had it been that the biafran army were more equipped and got the necessary support as the Nigeria army do you think they will be defeated by the Nigerian army? I don't think so..

Mend is not and will never be in the same category with the biafran revolutionary force... so please stop comparing them...

For the fact that the Revolutionary force lost the biafran war does not mean that we should underestimate them at this age and time.

Mend and biafran force are not the same
Please take note..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by criminalmindz: 11:48am On Jan 30, 2015
MrHardOn:
E-War mongers of Nairaland. Take your war songs to Boko haram region since you all are ready for war, go and assist the military in the front line. Not on Internet. Talk is cheap. Don't know where all the Niger Delta Militant Rats were, when Abacha Government was killing Great Man...Ken Saro Wiwa and co. SHAME.

THEN WE WERE IGNORANT, OMO WE HAVE EATEN THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT NOW OUR EYE DON OPEN . IF NORTHERNERS MAKE NOISE, WE SHUT DOWN OUR OIL WELLS . MAKE WE SEE WHERE D MONEY GO COME FROM.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by BlackTechnology: 11:50am On Jan 30, 2015
ashir24910:
Niger delta don't start d war u can't finish. Biafra should b fresh on your memory, remember Ojukwu startd d war nd wat happend? He ran to another country on exile while he left you the poor niger deltans to fight nd kill yourselves. A word is enough for the wise.

Historical illiterate

The ND oil helped equipped Nigeria against Biafra and this time help destroy your region

I hope your farm produce for weapons are ready. grin

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by BlackTechnology: 11:53am On Jan 30, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Those tools of violence, do you have them? Can you procure them?

The oil helped equipped the Nigerian cows to win last time and will help to level the cows this time around wink

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by ak47mann(m): 11:55am On Jan 30, 2015
[b]Tinubu Wants;
3 Oil blocs
Finance Ministry
Petroleum Ministry
Justice Ministry
Aviation ministry
-----
Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is purportedly negotiating with the APC Presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari, for allocation of oil wells in the Niger Delta as compensation for his support and huge financial commitment into the party from the stage of negotiations for merger and registration as a political party to the electioneering campaigns into the general elections.

The two men (Tinubu n Buhari) have been involved in secret meetings on the issues of allocation of oil wells and sharing of political offices, expressing optimism that the opposition party will win the February 14 Presidential election.

Tinubu has been using the stolen wealth at his disposal, his political influence in the Southwest, to force the negotiation on Buhari and compel him to seal a deal as pre-condition for his total support for the former Head of State in the presidential election coming up in three weeks’ time.
They have agreed that if they win the presidential election, the APC-Federal Government will revoke all existing licenses of people allocated oil blocs in the Niger Delta, then, open bidding for new allocations.
That is the process Tinubu was alleged to anticipate giving himself the advantage to acquire the license for oil wells allocation.

Buhari has been under pressure to succumb in order not to lose the South West votes which he overwhelmingly relies on Tinubu to mobilize.

Buhari was, however, said not to have given his word on the oil wells allocation demand but solicited for little time to make consultations before they would reach final conclusion, though, Tinubu was alleged to be opposed to such consultations, and had purportedly told Buhari to “either concede to his demand or forget the votes of the Southwest.”

Other issues said to be placed on the table in the secret negotiations between the them were indicated to include the sharing of political offices at the federal level.
They were said to have both agreed on the Senate President being zoned to the North Central, reserving that position for Senator Bukola Saraki, former Governor of Kwara State.
Tinubu was, however, alleged to have demanded that the Speaker of the House of Representatives be zoned to the South West, or in alternative the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, to augment the Vice President, who he considered does not have constitutional powers but may be playing nominal roles in government as may be delegated to him by the President.
[/b] cool
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
Crominalmindz. Are you speaking from Niger Delta or you are speaking from Europe? grin
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Akpan107(m): 12:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
lonelydora:
We must send this Otuokean back to the fishing ports whether good or bad.
We shall see...
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by marv1: 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
PerfectFortune:
I laugh when I hear some people talk about war like it is an ordinary strEet fight between Iya Sikira and Mama Chidi over a stall at the market.

War brings nothing but destruction and he who starts a war does not know what the end will look like.

The likes of Tompolo, Asari-Dokubo and the rest talking about war have never witnessed one before and pls don't compare the militancy operation in the Niger Delta with one. Majority of them will run away when the chips are down only to return years later to be self acclaimed war loords while lots of other lives and properties has already been lost. Afterall, they have nothing to loose.

Govt Tompolo and Asari-Dokubo were known for fighting for the rights of SS/NDelta until the amnesty and multi billion naira contracts were awarded to them. They (militants not ex) instead of investing in the NDelta or giving back to the helpless youth on the streets of NDelta they take their money and investments abroad, move around in convoy, gather chieftaincy titles and grow pot bellies.

When it seems like its not going to be business as usual, they resort to threat and begin to remind the unsuspecting Ndeltans that the North is against them so as to get their sympathy.

To help the people of NDelta unravel the mysery, please consider the following questions:

1. Has the FG not been giving out money and contracts to the Militants since the amnesty?

2. What are the contributions of the said militants to the region since amnesty and contract sharing?

3. Does any of the militants bother reinvesting in the region?

4. Does any of them have an investment outside the region, in the country or abroad? If yes, why?

5. Has GEJ been able to impact on and develop the region considerably in the last 6years of his rule? If no, why?

6. Why did the Militants keep quiet over non-development of the area (ND) in the last 6yrs (still)?

7. Why does the Militants want GEJ re-elected if he has not been able to develop the NDelta or atleast do somthing meaningful to impact +ly on the region in the last 6years?

8. Could the Militants have contributed to the reason why GEJ could't even do much to develop the region?

My ppl from the NDelta, pls don't allow illiterates to push you around. Atleast you need to consider your strenght (population, arm etc) before calling for war.

I believe your strength should be based on intelligence and technicality which is acclaimed to be the best weapon in winning a battle.

Say No To Violence, Embrace Intelligence, Say Yes To Peace.
They should ask the older igbo poeple about biafra. They will tell u they dont want to witness it again. May be that's why GEJ has not been given arms out to military boys to fight BH. Who knows? No to violence.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Jollymich(m): 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
shh, that is peace talk you started it so lets have a ride and see who will save his breath and the burnt
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by jinxet2000: 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
Please understand that this is democratic government and anybody can throw stones. That is why the politicians move with security. Therefore, any stone thrown to GEJ, I am sorry for that and please let us move on. Even Obama was thrown a leg shoe at the senate house, that did not prompt his family in Africa to wage war neither did it cause any party to plan war, rather, the federal security took it upon their shoulder to bring the person to judgement.
Let us not call for war because nobody can stand war. If you want to experience war, please buy action or war movies and watch and bury your hatchet. War is not good. Mind you, banks will close, market will close, babies will hunger to death, mothers/fathers will watch their children die, youths will be subjected to the warfront and you will loose your lovely girlfriend and your boyfriend, bombshell will rain on your zinc, running 24hrs/7, no kerosene, fuel, light, and at the end of the war, you start life all over again and there is no guarantee that the war will bring solution. Let us watch other wars and not bring war to our doorsteps.
Ka Chukwu zi anyi uzo di fecha

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by ak47mann(m): 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
marv1:
They should ask the older igbo poeple about biafra. They will tell u they dont want to witness it again. May be that's why GEJ has not been given arms out to military boys to fight BH. Who knows? No to violence.
do you think nigeria is not at war right now it has become a regional war and is escalating daily.Days of britian,egypt and russia support is over this is new era there is an embargo on nigerian govt on acquiring heavy weapons ,terror gangs in the north is fighting a serious war with nigeria for the past 7 years capturing more arms from barracks cool
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by gp6liveth(m): 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
Small but mighty has spoken. I believe the govt of tompolo. The north will know that they don't have the monopoly of violence. When we speak, we speak fire. Let them arm boko haram, We are over equal to the task.

Asawana! Asawana wana!

If you think we are joking just have a rethink. We have done it and we will do it again. Enough is enough. I wanted to upload a video clip to tell u how ready we r but for security reasons I will not. This photos will be ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) / Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.