Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,561 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

I Must Confess, We Have Wrong Impression About Our Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Must Confess, We Have Wrong Impression About Our Girls (1013 Views)

This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) / What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? / The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Must Confess, We Have Wrong Impression About Our Girls by experts: 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2008
i jst packed to a new area, with pretty angels, they dressed in such a way that every guy will admire them. but ever since i packed to that area, i dont have much time to stay there, but i do see these girls pass.

as a big boy now,i do dresse nicely too, and i no girls admire me aswell. so one day i jst came out of my house and saw this cool girl, pretty and looking sexy, passing by, from a little distance,i called her and she looked back, i said please come and she did, when she did, i said to myself i got her.

after talking for some time, she said she is in hurry that she had to go and if i dont mind, she can give me her number, i said that will be very nice and she did.

Its about 4 months now,we have been chating on phone with this girl but she fail to show her face. what am suprise at is that, she speak nicely to me on phone, very accomodating, but she never came my way. i ask her out as a friend many times, but she will tell me to give her a date and we will agree to meet bt a day or the same day we are to go out, she will call back to tell me she is busy.since we stay in the same area, i do ask her when i should wait for her and she always turn me down.

My greatest suprise is, when i asked y is she doing all these, she now told me that i took the wrong impression from the start and she was aware of it. the fact that she requested to give me her number does not mean she wants to have anything to do with me, that we can just be friends and nothing more.

i now ask myself, when i spoke to this girl, what was the impression i had abt her, i no i am very wrong abt her identity, and now she is my tightest friend.

u ladies please am sorry 4 taking u 4 granted,

any guy with similar experience?

and what can u ladies say to this?
Re: I Must Confess, We Have Wrong Impression About Our Girls by MissyB1(m): 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2008
*Sisi Jinx please 'zcuse me with your line*:
Tee hee hee grin grin grin
Re: I Must Confess, We Have Wrong Impression About Our Girls by 190: 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2008
the girl already has another guy so please abeg dont steal another guys girl ok
leave am alone o, shes hooked, i like dat girl how wich my gf fit be like dat
Re: I Must Confess, We Have Wrong Impression About Our Girls by martho(m): 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2008
its either shes hooked up or she is playing´ games,if u really like her, hang on .The big chance will come,if she fall out with her guy,then u can strike.even now u still have a chance,it depends on how u play ur game,say the right words at the right time,and if u are very instinctive like me , it will be easy like abc.
Re: I Must Confess, We Have Wrong Impression About Our Girls by martho(m): 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2008
to add to that,are u fine and sexy?women have weakness for handsome guys.
Re: I Must Confess, We Have Wrong Impression About Our Girls by ima1(f): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2008
martho:

its either shes hooked up or she is playing´ games,if u really like her, hang on .The big chance will come,if she fall out with her guy,then u can strike.even now u still have a chance,it depends on how u play ur game,say the right words at the right time,and if u are very instinctive like me , it will be easy like abc.

when a woman says NO she means NO, get it through your head, not every woman wants to sleep with every guy she sees.
Re: I Must Confess, We Have Wrong Impression About Our Girls by martho(m): 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2008
not in all cases,in most cases women dont really mean no.just one in a billion.
Re: I Must Confess, We Have Wrong Impression About Our Girls by Opelaski: 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2008
Girls have a soft feelings please don't take advantage of them. Please correct them when they make mistake
Re: I Must Confess, We Have Wrong Impression About Our Girls by sangreal: 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2008
@ poster i agree wiv u we guys always have this wrong impression abt a girl we just come across and our first impression spoils things for us
Also @ yar adua broda pls u dey disgrace ur senior bros oh learn to be a ladies man even if u nor sabi abeg form ladies they love am
So on my own i apologise to all the ladies folk that i have in one way erred or had a wrong agenda for
Re: I Must Confess, We Have Wrong Impression About Our Girls by iice(f): 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2008
martho:

not in all cases,in most cases women don't really mean no.just one in a billion.

You need to expand your horizon and the people in your world. Seriously.
Re: I Must Confess, We Have Wrong Impression About Our Girls by martho(m): 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2008
theres is nothing to expand,i live in an international city where i have mixed with every nationalities.
Re: I Must Confess, We Have Wrong Impression About Our Girls by iice(f): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2008
And you decided that all the girls in this international city save maybe one must mean her No is Yes? undecided
Re: I Must Confess, We Have Wrong Impression About Our Girls by martho(m): 6:46pm On Dec 28, 2008
don't misunderstand me,generally i respect and appreciate women,but i have great respect 4 decent women.
Re: I Must Confess, We Have Wrong Impression About Our Girls by iice(f): 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2008
I was only referring to your no/yes comment.  One in a billion is too wide a margin even by Nigerian standards (and i mean in Nigeria), much less the world where there are many Nigerians scattered around.
Re: I Must Confess, We Have Wrong Impression About Our Girls by JJYOU: 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2008
some people are hell bent on going to jail because of toto. international city ke!
Re: I Must Confess, We Have Wrong Impression About Our Girls by busybein: 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2008
iice:

I was only referring to your no/yes comment.  One in a billion is too wide a margin even by Nigerian standards (and i mean in Nigeria), much less the world where there are many Nigerians scattered around.

abi oooo undecided
Re: I Must Confess, We Have Wrong Impression About Our Girls by martho(m): 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2008
JJYOU:

some people are hell bent on going to jail because of toto. international city ke!
but toto is good for the health, cool
Re: I Must Confess, We Have Wrong Impression About Our Girls by sangreal: 9:51am On Dec 29, 2008
@martho bros na which doctor prescribe that therapy for u self
Re: I Must Confess, We Have Wrong Impression About Our Girls by bilms(m): 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2008
actually, we are so close now that just a friendship is ok for me.

i dont think i have any other feelings than being just her friend. she is so lovely as a friend.

what i just feel is that, despite the fact that we have many girl willing to date any cute guy that came there way, we still have others who dont care who u re. we should always respect there feelings and respect there being.
Re: I Must Confess, We Have Wrong Impression About Our Girls by HOLLASLYD(m): 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2008
I respect girls.i don't take advantage of them.but i started doing so when i was been taking advantage of.so as a girl if you are so smart,we will have a good ride.but if you are not,hmmm
grin
Re: I Must Confess, We Have Wrong Impression About Our Girls by martho(m): 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2008
bilms:

actually, we are so close now that just a friendship is ok for me.

i don't think i have any other feelings than being just her friend. she is so lovely as a friend.

what i just feel is that, despite the fact that we have many girl willing to date any cute guy that came there way, we still have others who don't care who u re. we should always respect there feelings and respect there being.
                                                                                                                                                                                                  not bad,i also have some female close friends,some are married while some want to be more than friends,but i prefered it on platonic basis,sometimes they don't understand and they call u wussy.it could make u get angry and decide to scatter the yakata.women are sometimes difficult to understand  but it is simply nature.talking about protecting women,they have to protect themselves first.T
Re: I Must Confess, We Have Wrong Impression About Our Girls by martho(m): 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2008
They should know that words are cheap,they should have the ability to recognise real men and seize the opportunity to grab them,its in the heart.life is not fair and they should not take things 4 granted.
Re: I Must Confess, We Have Wrong Impression About Our Girls by Tonyet1(m): 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2008
i want to put a . here so i can get back at this thread tommorrow, i love topics like this, i'll give you great tips you can use to spark any chics head if you want. . . . . see ya morrow
Re: I Must Confess, We Have Wrong Impression About Our Girls by arramyjay: 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2008
I dont care.
Re: I Must Confess, We Have Wrong Impression About Our Girls by sangreal: 9:28am On Dec 31, 2008
@ last poster u seem a little annoyed dont know why girl
Re: I Must Confess, We Have Wrong Impression About Our Girls by bilms(m): 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2008
think so too
Re: I Must Confess, We Have Wrong Impression About Our Girls by tRoOE(f): 9:47pm On Dec 31, 2008
as a big boy now,i do dresse nicely too, and i no girls admire me aswell. so one day i jst came out of my house and saw this cool girl, pretty and looking sexy, passing by, from a little distance,i called her and she looked back, i said please come and she did, when she did, i said to myself i got her

First of all, you are not a big boy or even close to it one!!Stop yawning dust

ROTFLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO grin grin grin grin i called her and she looked back, i said please come and she did, when she did, i said to myself i got her

How old are you ? Really shocked shocked shocked shocked

Can someone delete this thread embarassed embarassed
Re: I Must Confess, We Have Wrong Impression About Our Girls by bronxdog: 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2008
@poster - you need to sharpen your skills and your dik,
Re: I Must Confess, We Have Wrong Impression About Our Girls by bilms(m): 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2009
tRoOE

u must be crazy for saying that,

i cant blame u, may be u re one of the LovePeddler in here
Re: I Must Confess, We Have Wrong Impression About Our Girls by Magz(m): 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2009
when a woman says NO she means NO, get it through your head, not every woman wants to sleep with every guy she sees.

I'm not sure about at home in Nigeria, but the women where I'm from are typically very indecisive. They rarely ever know what the hell they want. They say "No", and it could mean anything.
Re: I Must Confess, We Have Wrong Impression About Our Girls by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2009
@Poster.

4 months.
What the hell is your problem.
If after 2 weeks/3 dates and she shows no signs of wanting to be more than friends, please move the F**K on.
To hell with playing hard to get. Ask her if she wants to be your girlfriend. If she says no, move the hell on.
There are 3 billion women out there. Stop wasting your time. THe days were u court women for longer than 2weeks is over. If you like me, say so. Don't take me on an unnecessary ride.!!!
Re: I Must Confess, We Have Wrong Impression About Our Girls by bilms(m): 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2009
lol

(1) (Reply)

I Love Him But Not In Love With Him. / She's Back And She's Got A Baby From Another Guy And She Wants Us To Get Married. / Don`t Tell Girls Truth Always Tell Her Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.