Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! (26738 Views)

Care And Management Of Body Odour / Common Toilet Disease : Symptoms And Prevention / Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
Nigerian families don't know what is called body hygiene! I cry everyday for Nigerians in their dirtiness! angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 04, 2015
Nneka123:

I always smell nice. My natural scent is da bomb! grin rose peachy tongue
how am i sure? Well i would like us to come close so i could perceive and believe... Would that be possible?
Re: Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 04, 2015
Viewed profile ( dollidolli registered on november 2013 an is currently viewing this forum an in her profile i could see 0 post an 0 topics. Chai nawa o, u no sabi yarn?
Re: Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! by Achilies(m): 9:21am On Feb 04, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
VickyRotex:

shocked shocked shocked The 4 of them? shocked ... sad Send the message to them anonymously...

If a fellow woman talk to them they might believe her..
Because they believe that vagina odour is a natural and womanly thing.
Re: Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! by VickyRotex(f): 10:15am On Feb 04, 2015
Achilies:
[color=#006600][/color]

If a fellow woman talk to them they might believe her..
Because they believe that vagina odour is a natural and womanly thing.

Okay, this is it. Research shows that It is normal and healthy to have some vaginal odour. But strong and offensive vaginal odour is as a result of douching, excessive washing, wearing clothes that are too tight and certain chemical in soaps among other things. The offensive odour can be prevented the moment a lady identifies the cause, and makes correction.

Just as I said, you sending a message to them anonymously would help, cos afterall they wouldnt know who sent it, besides such message can be sent in form of a broadcast, creating awareness....

Cheers smiley
Re: Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! by AdorableJosh(m): 10:54am On Feb 04, 2015
adeodunsimilolu:

u can always know them thru their words hmmm

Lol, lady I smell great and I ain't even fronting.

1 Like

Re: Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! by kizzykeziah: 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
Now this thread got me cracking up esp. the spoilt ogbono part cheesy

A lot of true talk,body odor ain't fun at all.
I hold my breathe most times to 'survive'
Cleanliness is next to Godliness and I learnt some things here too.

OP.....you're awesome BTW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! by VickyRotex(f): 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
kizzykeziah:
Now this thread got me cracking up esp. the spoilt ogbono part cheesy

A lot of true talk,body odor ain't fun at all.
I hold my breathe most times to 'survive'
Cleanliness is next to Godliness and I learnt some things here too.

OP.....you're awesome BTW

Lol... smiley grin
Thank you Kizzy smiley
Re: Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! by ivyT(f): 1:50am On Feb 10, 2015
Nneka123:
hehe
, don't mind them. Lovely make up by the way.

Thanks babe *dances galala*
Re: Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! by SisterCaro(m): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
Wash with bleach, it works cheesy
Re: Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! by VickyRotex(f): 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
SisterCaro:
Wash with bleach, it works cheesy

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! by zomoears(m): 12:45am On Feb 16, 2015
The use of fungal cream regularly will kill dat smell between d legs for guys, and create a healthy environment down there. I dare you to even apply it in ur armpit at night to kill off fungus so in d day time when u do sweat, there ll be less bacteria to cause a smell. Works for me though.

Notwithstanding healthy hygienic practices need to be maintained.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! by realone01(m): 1:08am On Feb 16, 2015
Rubbish
all4naija:
Nigerian families don't know what is called body hygiene! I cry everyday for Nigerians in their dirtiness! angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
Re: Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! by Nobody: 1:45am On Feb 16, 2015
realone01:
Rubbish
Huh!You are the one talking trash! angry
Re: Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! by realone01(m): 5:16am On Feb 16, 2015
The fact that you and your family members are dirty and do not know what the term personal hygiene is all about doesn't mean all Nigerians are like u guys
all4naija:
Re: Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! by redcliff: 9:04am On Feb 16, 2015
Wuuworld:
Ur beauty couldn't allow me to say bad about u....Nneka,u are too beautiful to make that ur last statement...I will bite ur nose off when next u try so...Guys don't stinks like u girls....despite being Deodorant endowed,u girls still ............ Ur beauty couldn't allow me to say bad about u....Nneka,u are too beautiful to make that ur last statement...I will bite ur nose off when next u try so...Guys don't stinks like u girls....despite being Deodorant endowed,u girls still ............

Wtf dude.. get siome dignity man

1 Like

Re: Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! by bareal(m): 10:11am On Feb 19, 2015
babyosisi:

When I was advising new immigrants to develop a deodorant wearing habit last year at the travel section,people thought I was just being mean.There is nothing as uncomfortable as a guest with body odor or being in close proximity with someone with body odor,visiting their home is like torture.The worst culprits I have encountered are deeper lifers.two of the worst cases I know ,their houses reeked of strong odor and so did their bodies.One I actually worked with in my shait packing days and the other people made fun of her when she was away,calling her skunk etc and one of the hardest things to tell someone is that they smell.

Most Nigerians especially those in Nigeria don't wear deodorants and the body odor can be very pungent in our hot weather.many start doing so here after some subtle hints.I had a young new immigrant couple that I introduced to deodorants because I feared they may be ridiculed by someone someday or it would cost them job opportunities and I had to say it nicely and bought then deodorants too,hopefully they kept up with it,we lost touch.
Americans make fun of Africans in general for body odor.
People who go on mission trips come home talking about how bad people smelled and it's embarrassing to hear
I was at a winners chapel here the other day and when they ushered us into a room for a little reception for the visitors,the smell was unbelievable.
The atmosphere in that room was filled with an indescribable stench
Many don't even wash their trado all the sweat dries up and new ones are added on without deodorants
Tufia

True but, u should understand that white people smell like shit a lot...maybe they are deceived by their complexion, all of them I av worked with and even clintes smell so bad. They will conclude that blacks smell while they are even smell worse.

anyway, for the extreme case, I recommend 'dangoma' that housa perfume .....come back and thank me!
Re: Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! by omonnakoda: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2015
Personally I think it is not normal to NOT smell. What is that ? People SHOULD smell .That does not mean they should be dirty or smell offensive but a little whiff is good and even sexy. I recommend bathing twice daily with soap . If you sweat excessively maybe a roll on although I disapprove but definitely no body sprays and ABSOLUTELY NO PERFUMES.

Life is what you are used to and so if you are one of the roll on using ,body spraying after shave dabbing population you are probably use to that but as soon as you enter my radar zone I smell you and feel nauseous grin
Life is funny.
Just imagine a goat using perfumes.
Humans and vanity
Re: Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! by fratermathy(m): 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
omonnakoda:
Personally I think it is not normal to NOT smell. What is that ? People SHOULD smell .That does not mean they should be dirty or smell offensive but a little whiff is good and even sexy. I recommend bathing twice daily with soap . If you sweat excessively maybe a roll on although I disapprove but definitely no body sprays and ABSOLUTELY NO PERFUMES.

Life is what you are used to and so if you are one of the roll on using ,body spraying after shave dabbing population you are probably use to that but as soon as you enter my radar zone I smell you and feel nauseous grin
Life is funny.
Just imagine a goat using perfumes.
Humans and vanity

I am sure you are speaking from experience Mr Omonnakoda!!! I noticed that your words had something odious about them but decided to observe until this moment. No wonder NOBODY likes or want to be associated with you on Nairaland! You are a pariah expunged from the ignominious void; a recalcitrant spittle that even the earth quakes to drink. The deodorant that you locally produced from a turtle's cloaca wont cloak you from the NOTHINGNESS of your existence!
Re: Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! by olivecash: 5:54am On Nov 29, 2015
demelza:
I hope those girls that carry weavon on their head for over 2months are reading this.
The odour emanating from those weaves in this heat can knockout an elephant.
my brother it could b as a result of buhari's transformation agenda grin
Re: Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! by brucebevilaNG(m): 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2018
AdorableJosh:
Really I can't for the life of me stand body odour. It's criminal - not the odour itself but the nonchalant attitude of the carriers.

grin grin grin Hahah yes, some people really do not take their natural spirits into account when in public undecided undecided undecided
Re: Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! by brucebevilaNG(m): 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
realone01:
The fact that you and your family members are dirty and do not know what the term personal hygiene is all about doesn't mean all Nigerians are like u guys

Depends on the family one comes from! The standard is not very high here in Nigeria, that's why some people can't maintain their hygiene. It is about society's stuff... and not personal attitude!
Re: Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! by brucebevilaNG(m): 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
brucebevilaNG:

Depends on the family one comes from! The standard is not very high here in Nigeria, that's why some people can't maintain their hygiene. It is about society's stuff... and not personal attitude!

No offense needed here wink
Re: Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! by brucebevilaNG(m): 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
brucebevilaNG:

No offense needed here wink

This was not my intentionsmiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS / 5 Warning Signs Stress Is About To Make You Sick / Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.