Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi (8468 Views)

The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick / Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) / />¡</~¤~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: DARKREBEL666 Vs LIMERICK~¤~/>¡</ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by teddybiyasi(f): 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
Come, teddy has started growing wings o grin

angel me
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by coogar: 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
teddybiyasi:

type another name

you are next on my hit list. grin

Darkrebel666:

I swear, I know how to do this ...
I just blame myself for trying this out.. I should have sticked to regular pattern and 3 line set up and I would have won easily ..
.. its really paining me

don't beat yourself over it.
teddy used a ghostwriter grin reliable sources claim teddy paid kr0ne & pein N3,500 for those bars.
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by teddybiyasi(f): 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
coogar:

you are next on my hit list. grin

smh
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
I guess this is over then.. cheesy grin

teddybiyasi wins

3 Likes

Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
Now derailing is allowed..

ELYMAXiimus you head no correct grin

darkrebel666 thunder fire you.. how u go allow gal dey beat you so. grin

mikuz you be ashewo grin

teddybiyasi who is your ghost writter shocked

coogar i dey suspect you.. angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by coogar: 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
don't suspect me.
i wanted teddy to lose.....she has now developed mosquito wings. anyways, i am brawling her next - it's time to put teddy down where she belongs. cheesy
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by goshikid: 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
two times beaten....monalisa is improving oohh.
°
laguna go help them sokrate design their battle thread please.
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
coogar:
don't suspect me.
i wanted teddy to lose.....she has now developed mosquito wings. anyways, i am brawling her next - it's time to put teddy down where she belongs. cheesy

She won't accept to battle you lai lai.

Why not battle emaprince or 04kaa grin

goshikid:
°

thunder fire sokrates grin grin grin
Na joke i dey o.. I'm not at home now my padi..
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by mikuz(m): 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
Lagunna:
Now derailing is allowed..

ELYMAXiimus you head no correct grin

darkrebel666 thunder fire you.. how u go allow gal dey beat you so. grin

mikuz you be ashewo grin

teddybiyasi who is your ghost writter shocked

coogar i dey suspect you.. angry cheesy

Teddybiyasi is my one and only. i don't give a flying ffuck about what people say. I can't live without her. grin
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by mikuz(m): 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
Lagunna:
I guess this over then.. cheesy grin

teddybiyasi wins

Lagunna you dey crase no be small. grin grin
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahaha. . .. . . Dark don suffer for the girl hand o. Teddy should change her name to Darkrebel's nemesis!!!!

Dark see your life? see wetin ordinary babe wey you senior dey do you - after now you go dey make mouth. See how she just dey nack you up and down grin grin
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
mikuz:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahaha. . .. . . Dark don suffer for the girl hand o. Teddy should change her name to Darkrebel's nemesis!!!!

Dark see your life? see wetin ordinary babe wey you senior dey do you - after now you go dey make mouth. See how she just dey nack you up and down grin grin
oga that march is too far. I woulda lost interest by then
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by mikuz(m): 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

oga that march is too far. I woulda lost interest by then

Battle Teddybiyasi, Ill take on the winner.

1 Like

Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
mikuz:

Battle Teddybiyasi, Ill take on the winner.
mtcheewwww.

Keep ducking.
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
goshikid:
°

Monalisa is improving.. ?
are you better than her ? smh
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
mikuz:

ohh my god.. should I start crying ?
Quit being a slowpoke, people lose every time..
Dumb Miscreant
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by coogar: 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Dumb Miscreant

don't mind kim.
teddy murked him too some few months back - i dunno why he's laughing.
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by teddybiyasi(f): 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
sir coogar thanks for those two bars

sir ibime thanks for that single bar

ksslib bro thanks for that single bar as well

mr emaprince thanks for those two bars

guykhena bro thanks for those three bars

mikuz the dreamer thanks for those three bars

mathematical dear thanks for that single bar

Limerick baba ooo those two bars you gave me did some serious damage

sir streetwize thanks so much for those bars grin grin grin
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by mikuz(m): 4:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Dumb Miscreant

grin grin grin
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by mikuz(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

mtcheewwww.

Keep ducking.

Mumu grin
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by Mathematical(f): 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
teddybiyasi:

Aii
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by Ibime(m): 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
How did I miss thís?

Clear win for Teddy.

That opener was a DON DEMARCO moment.

teddybiyasi:

You must be referring to thís bar I used back in 2008 Nairalands Finest tourney.

Sauron FOLDED YOU OVER/ but you gave the judges more 'kickbacks' than 'LOADED HOLSTERS'/
I hope u bribed again . . . 'cus you couldn’t 'win free'. . . if you hosted SHOWS WITH 'OPRAH'!/

Thank you! Thank you! grin grin grin
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by teddybiyasi(f): 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ibime:
How did I miss thís?

Clear win for Teddy.

You must be referring to thís bar I used back in 2008 Nairalands Finest tourney.

Sauron FOLDED YOU OVER/ but you gave the judges more 'kickbacks' than 'LOADED HOLSTERS'/
I hope u bribed again . . . 'cus you couldn’t 'win free'. . . if you hosted SHOWS WITH 'OPRAH'!/

shocked

seriously chaiii
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by Elvisonjack2(m): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
lwkmd . . .@babe wey u senior

mikuz u no well. .Hehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by mikuz(m): 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
Elvisonjack2:
lwkmd . . .@babe wey u senior

mikuz u no well. .Hehehehehehehehehehehe

Age is just a number, love conquers all. grin
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by canItalk(m): 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ibime:
How did I miss thís?
Clear win for Teddy.
grin
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by Limerick: 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
teddybiyasi:

Lol dnt implicate me o. smiley

whats up, where's kr0ne my nigga? I don miss that dude.
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by LooNat11kk: 1:05am On Feb 03, 2015
Hahaha see the punk that always talks about lyrical prowress

Mr Loudmouth, don't let coogar's opinions fool you, he's just tryna console your wack arse,considering the fact that you lost to a lady,TWICE!! grin grin grin

This teddybiasi lady is drugs abeg, first time I'm stumbling on her shyt, big ups madame
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 03, 2015
MMoron keeps following me all about...

and he's the same morron that has suffered 3 loses in 2015
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by LooNat11kk: 2:17am On Feb 03, 2015
Shutup I've lost just once this year, WACKO
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 03, 2015
shut up and stop lying.
you lost thrice and you were caught paraphrasing punches in one..
the person you lost to is not even better than teddy ..you lost to a wacko ...

Wack ass creature
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by LooNat11kk: 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
Darkrebel666:
shut up and stop lying.
you lost thrice and you were caught paraphrasing punches in one..
the person you lost to is not even better than teddy ..you lost to a wacko ...

Wack ass creature

Nigga don't try to paint me the way you look, I dont lose easily

I've only lost to Father this year, A Nigga That beat U3, So mind the gap,losing to wacks is not my thing,its yours

WACKO grin
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by Dklef(m): 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
hmmmm. . . . .teddy hanny you good jawe :-

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) / Pidgin English Cypherz / The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.