Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi - Rap Battles (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi (8498 Views)

The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick / Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) / />¡</~¤~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: DARKREBEL666 Vs LIMERICK~¤~/>¡</ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
LooNat11kk:

Nigga don't try to paint me the way you look, I dont lose easily

I've only lost to Father this year, A Nigga That beat U3, So mind the gap,losing to wacks is not my thing,its yours

WACKO grin

so are you trying to say Teddy is wack? haha
you are clueless .. Teddy is better than the last gig you lost to.. the one I posted a link where you recycled lines.

and Must you tag me grin
I told you that you are my Stan ..
and Stop lying .. you have lost thrice this year.. I posted the link to one..
Plus you were caught biting or weren't you .
Why will I wanna paint you as wack when you are already Wack ...

Keep replying and I'll keep exposing you ... grin above prick like pubic hair ..habhahaha
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
LooNat11kk:

Nigga don't try to paint me the way you look, I dont lose easily

I've only lost to Father this year, A Nigga That beat U3, So mind the gap,losing to wacks is not my thing,its yours

WACKO grin
you need a hot slap. If you think you're better, why not call him out...
You're the wacko here..

After kim will make a list of top ten nd put this one in it.

This lunatic annoys me like sh1t. Joshuabase nd ibime been talking about others chatting, atleast we still drop bars... The like of this lunatic whom you both consider an oldhead here only comes around to hate...
Others come around to gossip, glaciers nd co.

God go catch one of this so overhyped oldheaded wackos one day, we'll cross paths in the ring.
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by coogar: 2:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
i think darkrebel should battle loonatik!

the battle will make sense. grudge battles are always the best.
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

You're the wacko here..

This lunatic annoys me like sh1t. Joshuabase nd ibime been talking about others chatting, atleast we still drop bars... The like of this lunatic whom you both consider an oldhead here only comes around to hate...

God go catch one of this so overhyped oldheaded wackos one day, we'll cross paths in the ring.

the dude is a frigging loser ..
Though I quarell with sosiqdude and giyazz, it doesn't go outside the battle ground..
ffuck it-- sosiq is even on my whatsapp

but this loonatik has hatred rooted in him grin
how can one hate someone he hasn't met before

he follows me all about... even on Facebook

do you remember my first KOP verse about that girl that was obsessed with nairalanders ..Lunatic is that girl grin
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
coogar:
i think darkrebel should battle loonatik!

the battle will make sense. grudge battles are always the best.

I have called him out ..but he didn't accept..
if he feels he would beat me then why isn't he sparring?

I have been trying to figure out what went wrong in my recent brawl... and I realised that my Audio battles affected my text pattern ..but now I think I got it and I am ready ...

Tell him to accept .... !! Abeg ...
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by coogar: 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I have called him out ..but he didn't accept..
if he feels he would beat me then why isn't he sparring?

I have been trying to figure out what went wrong in my recent brawl... and I realised that my Audio battles affected my text pattern ..but now I think I got it and I am ready ...

Tell him to accept .... !!

loonatik is afraid to lose.
he will never accept your call-out here on NL. at best, he would want it on facebook where he has all the judges on his payroll.
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by 04kaa: 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lagunna:

She won't accept to battle you lai lai.

Why not battle 04kaa grin

TEDDYBEYANSHI VS 04kaa..someone set it up...! with all the intros

Teddybeyanshi is a very worthy opponent for me, with bars like this. u definitely spit knowledge...Tedybiyanshi really showed that she understood what lyricism is all about with all her wordplay and punchlines.... am proud of you gurl..next battle 04kaa vs TEddybeyanshi cool
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
coogar:

loonatik is afraid to lose.
he will never accept your call-out here on NL. at best, he would want it on facebook where he has all the judges on his payroll.

we can select judges .. and he can list those he doesn't want to vote ...
why would he be afraid to lose? ..

I can never brawl on that fb group again .they dick ride too much ..
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by goshikid: 7:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Monalisa is improving.. ?
are you better than her ? smh
did i tag your name? are you monalisa?
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by LooNat11kk: 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

You're the wacko here..

You're just pained cause I declined to battle you, I understand the painment kiddo
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
LooNat11kk:

You're just pained cause I declined to battle you, I understand the painment kiddo
me? Pained cos you declined an open call out you made yourself?
Are you normal at all?
I know you don't have enough bars to drop. You manage bars. Nd has ema prince accepted ur c/o?
I told you you're wack.
Tho that's not even my business. What annoys me is how you come here to ridicule bars which you find difficult to drop like we do.
Thank your stars you ducked your own call out. Cos i doubt you would have tied a crit.
If you don't have bars to drop, keep ur lips shut nd stay in fb where you troll anyhow without bars.
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

Pained cos you declined an open call out you made yourself?
Are you normal at all?

i told you the dude is not normal .. he's wack and his ego is like that of a Shomolu thug ..
he doesn't even have swag or dignity ..i'm the reason he became an obsessed stan and doesn't sleep.. the nigga comments on my post around 3am ...... plus he's 28 years old and still lives with his parents, disturbing his mother for pocket money every now and then.. what do you expect?

Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
LooNat11kk:

You're just pained cause I declined to battle you, I understand the[b] painment[/b] kiddo

did you go to school at all muttonhead ?
what is painment ?

featherbrained cretin cheesy
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:12am On Feb 04, 2015
Lol
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by LooNat11kk: 9:18am On Feb 04, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

me? Pained cos you declined an open call out you made yourself?
Are you normal at all?
I know you don't have enough bars to drop. You manage bars. Nd has ema prince accepted ur c/o?
I told you you're wack.
Tho that's not even my business. What annoys me is how you come here to ridicule bars which you find difficult to drop like we do.
Thank your stars you ducked your own call out. Cos i doubt you would have tied a crit.
If you don't have bars to drop, keep ur lips shut nd stay in fb where you troll anyhow without bars.

Shut that your lying mouth, you made a call out to me which I earlier declined

Darkrebel666:

did you go to school at all muttonhead ?
what is painment ?
featherbrained cretin cheesy

I see the beating teddybiasi gave you has affected your site to the extent of you not being able to identify a slang whn you see one

WACKO grin grin
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:26am On Feb 04, 2015
LooNat11kk:

f*ck off.. You aint worth my attention.. Wacko... Mr "noob say, but"... Lmfao.... You nd kim should be sentenced to death via firing squad, for the offence of r@ping wordplays anyhow.

I see the beating teddybiasi gave you has affected your site to the extent of you not being able to identify a slang whn you see one

WACKO grin grin
olodo, it's "sight" not site.
Site is a location where there's an ongoing construction.
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by LooNat11kk: 9:43am On Feb 04, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

f*ck off.. You aint worth my attention.. Wacko... Mr "noob say, but"... Lmfao.... You nd kim should be sentenced to death via firing squad, for the offence of r@ping wordplays anyhow.

So you been stalking me and reading my battles? Lmfao I've got stans everywhere
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by LooNat11kk: 9:45am On Feb 04, 2015
I've always known you were a stan

ELYMAXiimus:
opener = tie

rhyme = glaciers

flow = tie

personal = loonat11k (glaciers payed almost no attention to this)

mets = Glaciers ( i luved his mets more, "the battle is a cellibate b1tch, d1ckhead, impregnate it". . . "If ice fell loon died in the avalanche" . . . "Dont push your luck it's at the edge of the cliff", "punch like an oscillating bulb"... And much more! Lol, i like that "ruffle feathers" too by loonatik, "overshadow the moon", "fire baptism" Nd A few more This should be a tie, but glaciers edged this slightly )

punchlines = tie! Cray! Cray!! Cray!!!

w/p = loonat11k( glaciers had very nice puns too but loon had more, plus that closer is cool, "i reap where ice sow"wink

closer = glaciers (glaciers was more creative here)
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:17am On Feb 04, 2015
LooNat11kk:

why would i be stalking you? Are you important?
I was reading all the battles in the ongoing rg tourney nd i bumped into yours nd mik's wack verses.
This moniker is beginging to really affect ur brain. It's no joke again.
Ur papa name you david, you throway am, carry lunatic replace am. So i'm not supprised at this behaviour of yours.
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:25am On Feb 04, 2015
LooNat11kk:
I've always known you were a stan

lol... Does this guy understand english at all. Define "stan"

i gave a verdict, so that makes me a stan?
Nd forget the hype you saw in that verd, i was only being humble. If i liked ur verse, it's the stupidity in it i like...
Imagine you playing berg @ss/beggers... Mtcheeeww. Wack goblin...
The average textcee here would whoop you flawlessly.
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 04, 2015
LooNat11kk:

WACKO grin grin

at least I didn't suffered three defeat in just 2015 and I wasn't caught biting grin

Wack Fool
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 04, 2015
LooNat11kk:

You are the obsessed Stan here fool

.you always follow me around ..

so because somebody voted in your lame brawl, that makes him a Stan?

how about you that follow me up and down...that makes you a hyper stan
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by LooNat11kk: 1:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
Darkrebel666:

at least I didn't suffered three defeat in just 2015 and I wasn't caught biting grin

Wack Fool

You still dey carry the fake claim of 3 losses in 2015, bring links na

And while you're at it,you can also check, I just won another two battles today, which makes it a total of 7wins in 5weeks grin

Wacko
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by Demishasmith(f): 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
Lol, Teddybiyasi?
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by Demishasmith(f): 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
Teddy was cruel, lol
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by EfeEkarume1(m): 6:13pm On May 16, 2015
Re:? Forwarded to??
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by EfeEkarume1(m): 6:33pm On May 16, 2015
Nairaland rap battle section presents BRUTAL CLASH 3: THE REMATCH:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::DARKREBEL666:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::VS:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::TEDDYBIYASI::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!
The first time around was epic but this time get ready to read and hold your sides!

Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by dj5naira(m): 1:30pm On May 17, 2015
Nairaland rap battle section presents BRUTAL CLASH 3: THE REMATCH:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::DARKREBEL666:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::VS:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::TEDDYBIYASI::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!
The first time around was epic but this time get ready to read and hold your sides!
She is the crazy worder with swags that slices and maims!
He is the puncher that throws one jab to cause multi-casualties!
Let's assemble to watch these titans tear each other apart, yet again!
It's going to be raw!
It's gonna be bloody!!
It's flipping gonna make u cringe with excitement!!!
Teddybiyasi and Darkrebel are about to knock each-other down... let's see whose gonna go 'lights out'!

BATTLE RAPPERS BIO:

DARKREBEL666 AKA SHAWARMA
DarkRebel is dark and rebellious. This textcee is brutal and brings his brutality into his every dope freestyles. He has done several battles before where he whooped and whooped, ask Giyazz. He'd tango with Teddybiyasi before and failed to dance well but can he now prove the god of text-rap wrong this time around!

TEDDYBIYASI
Teddybiyasi is one of the best female textcees around. She's beaten darkrebel before amongst others. She is lyrically smooth with the kind of flow that makes your head move. Now that it's happening again, can she do another run-over on darkrebel?

Question already answered?
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by dj5naira(m): 1:33pm On May 17, 2015
teddybiyasi:
Wonder why your coming for a part two...../ ...when it's prolly wrong to spar you..../ ....his last bout showed this dummy worth's 'no value'...!
cos Mikuz pulled a no show . . . .and NOBODY won the battle!!

BANG!
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by BonnyJay(m): 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
hmmm.
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by KAGER(m): 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
Men Like D Jews I Crucify Nerds//i Dick Ya Goddamned Ass,men I Implify Sex//stains Falling Off Ya Bag Zipper Cos Da Iron Gat Rust//all Niggas U Ought To Bag Got Lost//flows Unstoppable Men U Gonna See Hell//"save Me O God",men I Hear Yells//flow In Tru Hip Hop And Kip Ya Barz In D Toilet//am Da New Landlord U A Tenant So I Rip Ya Heart And Place To Let//i Ripped Off Wackos Heart And Ah Dont Giv Em Back//leave Em Dead Men Ah Nid Em Bags//guess Wot Wacko?U One Of Em//am Gonna Rip Ya Eyes Like U Meant Noti To Life//u Try To Take Cover Buh My Nines Are Bigger And Faster//its Deadly So Dey Run U Thru Walls Like Ac Pipes Men Ah B Plumber?//i Flow Inna Way No One Has Ever Seen//men Dis Room Smells Cos Ya Fart Is Ever Thick//i Construct Bomb Explosions Cos I Studied Physical Engineering//comin For Ya Peepz Men Physic Cars Engine Nearing//u Felt Mu Punchlines Like Ah Thunderous Slap//am Outta Here Wif These Wackos After Monsterous Swapps//
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by RedJohn2: 9:07am On Nov 07, 2016
Mvgt-darkrebel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) / Pidgin English Cypherz / The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.