Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

DROP BY AND LAUGH AGAIN. - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / DROP BY AND LAUGH AGAIN. (6475 Views)

Laugh Again / Please Please Drop By And Laugh! / What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DROP BY AND LAUGH AGAIN. by homosapien(m): 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2009
god jobs guys kip it up
Re: DROP BY AND LAUGH AGAIN. by sholabanke(m): 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2009
what are they keeping up?
the laugh?
Re: DROP BY AND LAUGH AGAIN. by clemcykul(f): 10:02am On Jan 19, 2009
they are keeping up their bla bla bla for better performance
Re: DROP BY AND LAUGH AGAIN. by yysl: 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2009
cool cool cool
Re: DROP BY AND LAUGH AGAIN. by YHUsTLER(m): 8:23am On Jan 23, 2009
HEY! GUYS CHECK OUT ME JOKES, THEY ARE FRESH

1. A reporter asked Chris Rock who do you think would win the presidency?He said quickly Obama. When asked why, he replied, has anyone ran a race with a Kenyan and won?

2. Chuck Norris doesn't check the time - he decides it.

3. Three highly decorated police officers die in a wild shoot out with narcotics dealers and go to heaven.
God greets them and asks, "When you are laid out in your casket, and your fellow officers and family are mourning you, what would you like to hear them say about you?

The first cop says, "I would like to hear them say, that I was the bravest cop on the force."

The second police officer says, "I would like to hear that I was a terrific cop who died in the line of duty."

The last cop replies, "I would like to hear them say , Look, He's Moving!"

4. A man in a hurry taking his eight-year-old son to school made a turn at a red light where it was prohibited.
"Uh-oh, I think I just made an illegal turn!" the man said.
"It's okay, Dad," the boy said, "The police car right behind us did the same thing."

5. Husband admiring his body in the mirror says to wife 'look at that, 14 stones of pure dynamite !' Wife replies 'yeah, shame about the 2 inch fuse , '
Re: DROP BY AND LAUGH AGAIN. by D1KeleVra(m): 10:34am On Jan 23, 2009
Y-HU§TL£R:

1. A reporter asked Chris Rock who do you think would win the presidency?He said quickly Obama. When asked why, he replied, has anyone ran a race with a Kenyan and won?

3. Three highly decorated police officers die in a wild shoot out with narcotics dealers and go to heaven.
God greets them and asks, "When you are laid out in your casket, and your fellow officers and family are mourning you, what would you like to hear them say about you?

The first cop says, "I would like to hear them say, that I was the bravest cop on the force."

The second police officer says, "I would like to hear that I was a terrific cop who died in the line of duty."

4. A man in a hurry taking his eight-year-old son to school made a turn at a red light where it was prohibited.
"It's okay, Dad," the boy said, "The police car right behind us did the same thing."

5. Husband admiring his body in the mirror says to wife 'look at that, 14 stones of pure dynamite !' Wife replies 'yeah, shame about the 2 inch fuse , '

hehehe! Chris Rock tells some of the funniest jokes mehn! Always in-depth thinking in his stuff.

He once said before the last US elections that there was one advantage Mcain had over Obama, and that's the fact that when their secret service looks into their background, talks to people they know about stuff they done. Mcain would have the upper hand cos all his friends are dead! From his newest stand-up Comedy "Kill the Messenger"
Re: DROP BY AND LAUGH AGAIN. by clemcykul(f): 11:29am On Jan 23, 2009
*smacks ben's head for saying the truth* grin
Re: DROP BY AND LAUGH AGAIN. by sweetmum(f): 11:20am On Jan 26, 2009
nice wink
Re: DROP BY AND LAUGH AGAIN. by clemcykul(f): 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2009
;d
Re: DROP BY AND LAUGH AGAIN. by YHUsTLER(m): 5:40am On Jan 30, 2009
y ben
Re: DROP BY AND LAUGH AGAIN. by Gabry(f): 5:59am On Jan 30, 2009
Not funny. Yet you dey complain and yarn nonsense angry
Re: DROP BY AND LAUGH AGAIN. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin
NICE ONE
PLEASE HOW CAN ONE GET CHRIS TUCKERS COMEDY
Re: DROP BY AND LAUGH AGAIN. by YHUsTLER(m): 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2009
@GABY,

WELL IF YOU SAY ITS NONSENSE FINE. SINCE WE HAVE BEEF ITS A NORMAL THING FOR EVERYTHING I DO TO BE NONSENSE. THATS THE FACT.

SO I ACCEPT THAT MY POSTE IS NONSENSE, BUT AT LEAST YOU SEE PPL WHO POSTED SHOWING THEIR APPRECIATION. IF I WERE YOU, I WOULD TRY AND COME UP WITH SOMETHING BETTER TO POSTE INSTEAD OF SITTING BACK THERE BEEFING ME. YOU SHOULD HAVE BETTER THING DOING BABAY GIRL.

TAKE KIA.
HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN.
Re: DROP BY AND LAUGH AGAIN. by oge4real(f): 12:54am On Jan 31, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: DROP BY AND LAUGH AGAIN. by D1KeleVra(m): 9:33am On Jan 31, 2009
mheeeen! See beef! Worse than Tupac n Biggie! I wonder who'll get shot first tongue. I can't wait tho'. cheesy hahoha!
Re: DROP BY AND LAUGH AGAIN. by dani1luv: 2:00pm On Jan 31, 2009
Y-Hu$tler
what rung wit you
angry
Behave urself and leave gabby alone angry
Re: DROP BY AND LAUGH AGAIN. by YHUsTLER(m): 10:53pm On Jan 31, 2009
whats ur problem man?
Re: DROP BY AND LAUGH AGAIN. by Gabry(f): 4:52am On Feb 01, 2009
Y-HU§TL£R:

@GABY,

WELL IF YOU SAY ITS NONSENSE FINE. SINCE WE HAVE BEEF ITS A NORMAL THING FOR EVERYTHING I DO TO BE NONSENSE. THATS THE FACT.

SO I ACCEPT THAT MY POSTE IS NONSENSE, BUT AT LEAST YOU SEE PPL WHO POSTED SHOWING THEIR APPRECIATION. IF I WERE YOU, I WOULD TRY AND COME UP WITH SOMETHING BETTER TO POSTE INSTEAD OF SITTING BACK THERE BEEFING ME. YOU SHOULD HAVE BETTER THING DOING BABAY GIRL.

TAKE KIA.
HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN.

Ah Ah. . . So you wanna challenege me and thats why you are hittin me to begin with? Seriously dude, I aint got time right now.havent you heard? Otherwise you would see me postin all over the threads like I use to.

Look, if you want to declare yoursef as th King of joks, you go ahead ooo. Nothing is stoppin you.

I did not declared myself as funny so I got nothing to loose aight.

Hooray to you! The new King of Jokes afta Baba Sam Milla! You happy now?
Re: DROP BY AND LAUGH AGAIN. by sylve11: 10:06am On Feb 01, 2009
Gaby, u r the ruling queen, any other person na fake.
Re: DROP BY AND LAUGH AGAIN. by AnthonyKil(m): 10:11am On Feb 01, 2009
Y-HU§TL£R:

Sorry dude, this is not funny. I get the drift but this aint funny.
Re: DROP BY AND LAUGH AGAIN. by sylve11: 10:57am On Feb 01, 2009
He hasn't got that yet.
Re: DROP BY AND LAUGH AGAIN. by YHUsTLER(m): 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2009
GABY,

DIDNT SAY I WAS FUNNY!!!! MAYBE YOU DID NOT GO TO SCHOOL lipsrsealed

I AM TRYING TO EMPHASISE ON THAT PARTICULAR JOKE YOU POSTED, I AM NOT A FUNNY GUY. ALWAYS ON THE MUSIC SECTION HERE.

DECIDED TO COME SEE WHATS HAPPENING IN THE JOKE SECTION BUT TO LET YOU KNOW I AM DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!!!
Re: DROP BY AND LAUGH AGAIN. by clemcykul(f): 8:50am On Feb 02, 2009
me too in you
Re: DROP BY AND LAUGH AGAIN. by YHUsTLER(m): 10:49am On Feb 02, 2009
who are u reffering to brof?
Re: DROP BY AND LAUGH AGAIN. by clemcykul(f): 10:05am On Feb 03, 2009
you na, abi no be you dey hustle all ur life?
Re: DROP BY AND LAUGH AGAIN. by YHUsTLER(m): 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2009
Eh no shaking now. Me are 4gether
Re: DROP BY AND LAUGH AGAIN. by YHUsTLER(m): 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2009
WERE U AT GABY?

I DONE DEY FINE U UP AN DOWN.

IN FACT I NO FINE U AGAIN!!!! shocked shocked
Re: DROP BY AND LAUGH AGAIN. by Gabry(f): 4:24am On Feb 06, 2009
Yes, am hia ooo. How may I assist you? grin
Re: DROP BY AND LAUGH AGAIN. by clemcykul(f): 10:31am On Feb 06, 2009
take style baff the guy na grin
Re: DROP BY AND LAUGH AGAIN. by D1KeleVra(m): 11:22am On Feb 06, 2009
Na this kind thing Clem go like. No go find chic wey go baff with u. tongue Stand there dey fantasize about someone else's pleasures. grin
Re: DROP BY AND LAUGH AGAIN. by clemcykul(f): 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2009
na u sabi lol grin
Re: DROP BY AND LAUGH AGAIN. by YHUsTLER(m): 11:15pm On Feb 06, 2009
@CLEM,

THIS IS VERY FUNNY, CHAT WITH ME I GOT SOMETHING TO TELL YOU.

WE GOTTA TALK.

@D1KeleVra

MAKE YOU FIND AM CHIC NOW LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL CLEM YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN NOW. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Golf In The Bedroom / Dani On Leave / Video Of Naija Girl Pooping Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.