Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,103 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Would You Advice A Girl To Get Married At The Of 19? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Advice A Girl To Get Married At The Of 19? (5297 Views)

When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date / How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! / My Aunt Married At 39 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Advice A Girl To Get Married At The Of 19? by mirexxx(f): 8:21am On Jan 31, 2015
malonephills:
anyways it your personal life I can't challenge that, but wasn't insulting you.....only skeptical about the truth
stop being skeptical abt something u dunno smiley av a lovely weekend smiley
Re: Would You Advice A Girl To Get Married At The Of 19? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 31, 2015
mirexxx:
stop being skeptical abt something u dunno smiley av a lovely weekend smiley
and you too
Re: Would You Advice A Girl To Get Married At The Of 19? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 31, 2015
Why not she can go ahead if she loves the man

Most old married couples married at this same age range

Marriage most times is not about maturity in terms of age,all it needs is guidance from a mature source..

Most women and men who marries nowadays at the age range of 20's easily divorced,why because anytime trouble arises they tend to listen to their friends instead of the elderly ones..

It all about guidance

My piece

1 Like

Re: Would You Advice A Girl To Get Married At The Of 19? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 31, 2015
If she is Matured in mind and emotionally. She is good to go,My younger Sister got married at the age of 17 and she is really enjoying her marriage. proudly an Uncle now
Re: Would You Advice A Girl To Get Married At The Of 19? by AnnieBeyonce(f): 8:57am On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=Emodeee post=30288794]

r u the one? be sincere.[/quote no...not me
Re: Would You Advice A Girl To Get Married At The Of 19? by AnnieBeyonce(f): 8:59am On Jan 31, 2015
Emodeee:

r u the one? be sincere.
no no
Re: Would You Advice A Girl To Get Married At The Of 19? by AnnieBeyonce(f): 9:04am On Jan 31, 2015
menix:
Hmmmmm!!! Nna men!!
Annie ysterday was u dating 2 class monitors, today, u re planning marrying 1 of em nd u re jst 19yrs..

Come ooo, no go waste dis skool fees wey we dey manage contribute 4 u..

Anyway off to buy a hard hat..
hahahaahaha...ur so funny...i pray u ar contributing 1kobo fr my sch fees.....and am not d one getin married
Re: Would You Advice A Girl To Get Married At The Of 19? by AnnieBeyonce(f): 9:16am On Jan 31, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Would You Advice A Girl To Get Married At The Of 19? by menix(m): 9:19am On Jan 31, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
hahahaahaha...ur so funny...i pray u ar contributing 1kobo fr my sch fees.....and am not d one getin married

Ok ooo... I jst park 4 SUG building observing if truly u aint d 1....
Re: Would You Advice A Girl To Get Married At The Of 19? by InZA: 11:11am On Jan 31, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Cc:
InZA

How una see this matter?

Them don talk the matter finish before I show o

Nothing to talk again. undecided
Re: Would You Advice A Girl To Get Married At The Of 19? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 31, 2015
AgapeCharis:
How many 19 years old have u seen that are mentally matured? There are some things that come with age. Maturity is not always one of them but experience is one of them. There are some things you wouldn't be able to handle 2 years ago but you'lld handle them with ease now because you've passed through "things"

hmmmm.
Experience? Experience of/on d**ks or what?

But OP, does she have a Certificate? A skill?
I am asking because, she should be able to fend for herself to a reasonable extent before jumping into marriage.
I always advise, she graduates from the uni first.

1 Like

Re: Would You Advice A Girl To Get Married At The Of 19? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 31, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

hmmmm.
Experience? Experience of/on d**ks or what?

But OP, does she have a Certificate? A skill?
I am asking because, she should be able to fend for herself to a reasonable extent before jumping into marriage.
I always advise, she graduates from the uni first.
lol...abeg o. I meant life experience. The various things life teaches
Re: Would You Advice A Girl To Get Married At The Of 19? by ideology(m): 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
That's if she just finished her masters degree program@19 Then my daughter will have my full support.
Re: Would You Advice A Girl To Get Married At The Of 19? by gracile(f): 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
AgapeCharis:
How many 19 years old have u seen that are mentally matured? There are some things that come with age. Maturity is not always one of them but experience is one of them. There are some things you wouldn't be able to handle 2 years ago but you'lld handle them with ease now because you've passed through "things"
there are advantages in gaining experience i agree but there are still some people who got exposed early in life making them wiser n more mature than their mates. Agree?
Re: Would You Advice A Girl To Get Married At The Of 19? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
gracile:

there are advantages in gaining experience i agree but there are still some people who got exposed early in life making them wiser n more mature than their mates. Agree?
Totally agree! That doesn't mean they are matured enough to get married.
Re: Would You Advice A Girl To Get Married At The Of 19? by AnnieBeyonce(f): 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / A Girl Sent Me Her Nude Pics (PICS) 18+ / Lot Of Guys Can Relate And Most Girls Are Guilty (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.