Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,935 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] (40572 Views)

Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) / For The Ladies Only (ladies Zone) / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by chelseabmw(m): 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
Lmao
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Wefiak1414(m): 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
welcome back to my court. My lord on what ground should a lady not fart, my lord do farting has a toilet. Tell me am listening
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by edisoncash: 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
Almost everything there are allowed by men, ok
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Pamcrest(f): 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
Op, all I see is low self esteem. By d way which class of girls are u moving with? grin
My humble submission

3 Likes

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Darteyyyy(m): 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
Pressing their phone all through when you're with them.... They must pick every call and reply every ping... Post on Instagram and reply every dm there right in front of you.
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by VirginFinder: 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
Correct!
Especially the farting aspect.
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
This is stupid, I can't trust a girl that isn't herself in my presence.

2 Likes

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by johnemeka(m): 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
saaedlee:
If the lady is your wife, she is permitted to do most of those things on your list!

Meanwhile, why don't we stick to the following:

1. Go to you Polling Centre on the 14th of Febuhari.
2. Cast your vote
3. Protect your Vote till it has been counted.

Number 4 is complusory...

4. Stay, watch and hear General Muhammadu Buhari declared Winner

5. Dance Shoki
6. Repeat 5 till May29th

Even in his dreams ,he will NEVER RULE this country again!

1 Like

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by LadyX(f): 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
UchihaMadara:

Checking out another man in Golf car when she is walking with me looking for bus.

grin
He should be proud he atleast has a golf

1 Like

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Setaje(f): 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
I can't fart in front of a guy ooooo. Never. embarassed. Over shyness dey worry me.

1 Like

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by machi25(f): 7:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
Wait, wait, wait....what do u men feel like huh! So we have 2 go out of our way just 2 please u guys..though am not guilty of most of those but a real man goes 4 a natural girl not one who pretends as if she doesn't poo at home.
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by UrbanMystique: 7:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
crap
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by bukatyne(f): 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
defemidefemi:
the topic ought to b "how to pretend b4 ur guy".

Lols

Like the wife would not do these things when they are married.

Pretenders be like 'she has changed after marriage' undecided

1 Like

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by RaeMystix: 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
Watching movies?...Yeah right.
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by BlackLeopard(m): 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
Things a lady shouldn't do in the presence of a man:

.... Be with a man that believes any of this bull$hit.

(Honestly, so much of that list are natural processes, sometimes escaping everyone. The other part are policing so much. I don't want to make a girl so stressed she can't even open her mouth. And I worry for the guys that do that, that's no good way to live.)

1 Like

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Blackheritage: 7:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
Medunah:

Lol, u sef buy range rover nah

Lolx...... As money no come dey to buy range rover sport nko! Make he go Rob or do rituals ??
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by slimmingcare(f): 7:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
A guy invited a lady to an event.While the event was going on...the lady s laughter was over every other person at the event.The man being a calm person stylishly walked away from her.
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by dadoctore(m): 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
K9blunt:
As for me o , I love to laugh , so if that one mean say you are put off by it *opens door* you got the green light.
I love foreign movies (not telemundo, sheesh) and if that wan puts u off you can scram

Otherwise nice post op. *winks*
I like u already...I luv to laugh,u def won't find me far from comedies(not nollywood pls)

1 Like

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Zellie: 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
Bvllshit
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Redoil: 8:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
saaedlee:
If the lady is your wife, she is permitted to do most of those things on your list!

2. Cast your vote

5. Dance Shoki
6. Repeat 5 till May29th
Forging/faking certificate to aspire to the highest position with threat of violence if rejected is now a serious business in nigeria.
Methink people whose first names ended in U should be allow to go scot free whenever they are caught.
Riddles
what is common among salisu buhari mohamedu buhari tinubu ahmead buhari and another buhari .
Send ur answer to APC cyber clonning centre
at www.buhari/osibanjo.com and win urself a poosh car.

2 Likes

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
when you are with someone you claim you love ,you dont have any reason to pretend,just be yourself ,if he truly loves you he is gonna love you for who you are,as for me ooo i can do anytn buh fighting nahhhhh

1 Like

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by otbliz(m): 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
saaedlee:

2. Cast your vote

5. Dance Shoki
6. Repeat 5 till May29th
And after may29, you begin fasting and prayer...so buhari will deliver.

You still believe politicians bah!
When will you have sense?

2 Likes

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by princeshijman(m): 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=chicbenita post=30302189][/quote]if u date a gal n she no fart for ur front guyz abeg no marry am...she wil keep alot of secret frm u....wen my my ex bae farted one day mehn i was very happy ehhhh cus per day i dey mess like 20 tyms if i dey with her.

1 Like

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
LadyX:

grin
He should be proud he atleast has a golf

Lol, don't mind him oo, making me feel bad angry

1 Like

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Eljay24(m): 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=chicbenita post=30302189][/quote]

• Laughing excessively
.. . "I was talking
to a lady and she laughed so loud that she
didn’t know when she polluted"

*Holds laugh* Faints"
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by K9blunt(f): 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
dadoctore:

I like u already...I luv to laugh,u def won't find me far from comedies(not nollywood pls)

As in eh, though av been lagging on comedies and suchlike but I already have plans.. Month end waiting . Lol
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Misogynist2014(m): 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
I hate every one but the last one is an abomination to me.
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by aniagoluaustin(m): 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
Nneka123:
lame!

na ur fellow woman post d rubbish oh..hahahahhahahahahha
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by saaedlee: 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
Redoil:

Loosing the elections to the opposition also with threat of violence if rejected is now a serious business in nigeria.
said by the incumbent;GEJ

Methink people whose first names ended in U should be allow to go scot free whenever they are caught.
Riddles
what is common among salisu buhari, mohamedu buhari, tinubu ahmead, buhari and another buhari
Send ur answer to APC cyber clonning centre
at www.buhari/osibanjo.com and win urself a poosh car.

Well, for your last riddle; send it to your father whatsoever is his reply I promise you I will adopt it
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by engrjacuzzi: 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
she shouldn't call another guy in our presence
she shouldn't be seen with our phones.
she shouldn't b a heavy drinker in our presence
she shouldn't expose her stretch marks and boobs to avoid kongee
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hmmmm! Story for d gods. Dis ur write up is jst mere personal opinion n u r making it look like a fact. FUI u c farting, washing of undies, talking dirty, i too knw atittude...all these to/with my bf is "free to air". My only offence is watching movies( Abasi ubok mfo o, telemundo wan scatter my rl'tnshp; if i sidon say i wan watch telemundo ehhh, infact mk i leave dat gist 4 anoda day). U c farting(we dey play am lyk game), washing of undies( dat turns him on, often times we wash our undies 2geda), talking dirty( da without dis conversation wud b drowsy) nd finally d i too knw atittude( no jst go dier o, my bf no fit stand am say i wan argue sport wit am esp wen my club dey involved, na d argument dey evn mk am no wan watch match witout me ni. So my guy most of dis tinZ r necessary 4 d 'ministry' to be on a smooth sail. Cn't imagine myslf in a 'pretencious' rl'tnshp, such a rl'tnshp wil be so full of neva-ending secrets.... olorun maje! I LOATHE PRETENSE

1 Like

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
I no just know why? Women Sabi mess heh. There mess just dey lik tactical nuke cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice / Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) / Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.