Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1387 Views)

What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) / Ladies, If You Are In This Situation, Will You Marry This Kind Of A Man? Pix / ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by dredmatthew234(m): 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
Re: . by sparkleboy(m): 4:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
How much do you have in your account?
Most times ladies look at the state of your finance before acting that way.

@Op you better face ur studies and make money and forget about girls for now.
Re: . by dredmatthew234(m): 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
sparkleboy:

I don't think that has to do with this situation... av always been taken care of her av always shown her how much i love her with all i have...
Re: . by damseyl(f): 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
Talk things out with her, ask why she puts on a diff behaviour and if she still luv you. Your impressions may be wrong
Re: . by ArchEnemy(m): 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
sparkleboy:
Most times ladies look at the state of your finance before acting that way.
Do you really think that is the issue?

@ op, a lady does not want you guys to be seen together. Thats bad omen. My advice, package that your heart wella. Incase.....
Re: . by dredmatthew234(m): 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
sparkleboy:
she neva knows we just wuthdraw cash together or sometimes uses POS together she neva knows hiw much av got...
Re: . by iceberylin(m): 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
When a nigga is broke grin
Re: . by marshalcarter: 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
Dats why its gud never to luv with all ya heart...
If it get to situation dah she says she doesn't need you...
Wah re you gonna do...kill urself??....be busy drinkin to ur grave??

Buddy...leave things the way it it...wah goes around comes around...just focus on dah engineer course cos na wetin me sef wan dogrin
Re: . by demelza: 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
A girl is giving you clear signs that she is no longer interested in what you have to offer and you are there playing Romeo.
When she finishes dealing with you to the best of her ability, you would come and open a thread on how wicked Nigerian girls are.
I just tire!
Re: . by dredmatthew234(m): 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
damseyl:
Talk things out with her, ask why she puts on a diff behaviour and if she still luv you. Your impressions may be wrong
av tried that but all she just do is to get angry at me and sometimes leave for her place...sometimes she comes back begging ,and sometimes i apologizes
Re: . by timawoku(m): 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
First of all, never discuss se.x with a girl you are just having a relationship with, let it happen naturally.

I might be wrong, but she probably weighed you and decided to run...
When I was single (as a player), I ensure I play romance till the 'thing' happens incidentally. That way, I don't feel I had lost her, I 'ld feel she just decided to stroll off, and might come back.

Bottom line, the ways you can get her now is:

*call her very often, especially at night, and in the morning for like a week-10 days

* withdraw from calling her afterwards (especially if she does not reciprocate)

*she would feel a lack of attention, hence 'might' draw back to you

*if she comes back, be caring, subtle, and ensure you 'mark' register, then you might now decide to love up or not, the choice is yours.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: . by Zeezy99: 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
Undesired love is a problem. What is the point of loving someone who wunt love you back. She is no longer in love with you, move on get urself another girl

1 Like

Re: . by mrkay101(m): 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
my brother no carry the thing for head ok. I've been in ur shoes.

its either she's lost interest or she never really liked u. cuz using the word ''love'' is big.

just let it go if u've tried all u can to understand why she suddenly changed. its advisable to just let her be and focus on other things. because am sure she's all u think about and that can really ruin u in school.

try and move on bro.. trust me its going to be hard. you can't put other accepts of ur life on hold because of her.

the worst thing in life is loving someone and that person doesn't love u back.
Re: . by dredmatthew234(m): 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
mrkay101:
my brother no carry the thing for head ok. I've been in ur shoes.
its either she's lost interest or she never really liked u. cuz using the word ''love'' is big.
just let it go if u've tried all u can to understand why she suddenly changed. its advisable to just let her be and focus on other things. because am sure she's all u think about and that can really ruin u in school.
try and move on bro.. trust me its going to be hard. you can't put other accepts of ur life on hold because of her.
the worst thing in life is loving someone and that person doesn't love u back.
thanks alot bro for the piece of advice
Re: . by dredmatthew234(m): 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
timawoku:
First of all, never discuss se.x with a girl you are just having a relationship with, let it happen naturally.
I might be wrong, but she probably weighed you and decided to run...
When I was single (as a player), I ensure I play romance till the 'thing' happens incidentally. That way, I don't feel I had lost her, I 'ld feel she just decided to stroll off, and might come back.
Bottom line, the ways you can get her now is:
*call her very often, especially at night, and in the morning for like a week-10 days
* withdraw from calling her afterwards (especially if she does not reciprocate)
*she would feel a lack of attention, hence 'might' draw back to you
*if she comes back, be caring, subtle, and ensure you 'mark' register, then you might now decide to love up or not, the choice is yours.
Cheers!
thanks bro
Re: . by egopersonified(f): 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
Guy, what do u want from this relationship? Decide and stick to it, don't allow people push you around all in the name of love. Grow some balls and be the man.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
Girls playing your brain like ping pong.
Just kidding.
I hate drama though.
I really dont know what advice to give.
Re: . by dstnd: 9:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
take a walk broda.....

(1) (Reply)

Pls / 9 Things Your Girlfriend Doesn't Want You To Know / How Do You Fall In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.