Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

The Lover Boiz... Comedy & Action - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Lover Boiz... Comedy & Action (1537 Views)

The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / The Lover Boiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lover Boiz... Comedy & Action by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
NOTE:
Every one have the passion to write so
Is not fair when you read and you don't comment, always remember there is God oh, watching me and you, so please try and put me thru this, i need your efforts no one is perfect!! I first started this story before on this section before is was got banned for a month... I stop updating the story because nobody cares to read or help, but with the wise words of D9ty7 all things might have change, so an deciding to finish this story once and for all....
Re: The Lover Boiz... Comedy & Action by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
How do you feel on your first kiss? Wonderful isn't it? Thats a yes i guess, because every first kiss make you very shy, and make your heart run a hundred meter race in a seconds...... My name is Odioko Aro Diamond Meshack also known as Shaxee Shaxfrost.... Show appreciation by dropping your comment by!
EPISODE 1
Omano: chai if you see this new girl when just come our school eh omo you go like her. I wasn't feeling concerned because i wasn't living their reckless lifestyle but sometimes i feel the argue to jump into a relationship without even knowing the predicatment, but i didn't bother as times goes on..
Meshack: all you do is talk about girls, you never did talk about somethinq reasonable for once, whats your own self, and i cant even remember the last time, you speaked a correct english, is this the way you normally mingle with the girls, you run after?
Omano: guy you fool oh, i no know the kind papa when born you, if to say your papa be like this, i swear if for no see wife marry, make he born you...
Meshack: omano re you insulting me or what? (I was trying to form english, but as a warri boy i gotta change and turn everythinq) omano i guess say nut lose commot that your small brain, weting concern me, if you dey into any babe self!
Omano: you see, i never start you wan cry now, i think say your speak that english forever na! You when be naija boy one form actor abi?
Meshack: omano, stop this if it a joke okay. Before i was able to finish my next sentence a young lady approached us, which i know she was looking for my friend omano!
Re: The Lover Boiz... Comedy & Action by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 01, 2015
EPISODE 2

The girl that was coming our way.. Was very beautiful lemme say a damesl, she got all the figures all girl need... I was in deep thought when, omano tapped me on the shoulder to bring me back to life, the girl came close to us and greeted us, we replied her back at the sametime, and immediately we looked at each other... Omano whispered to me in a low tone... Omano: oboy na the new girl be this i just tell her say make she come meet me for here if she qet chance, now she don come, oboy abeg help me for english small!! I burst in to laughter! In a loud tone that i even forqet that someone was behind us!! Omano just smiled to the girl and wink to me!! A sign which means she wanted to talk to the girl!! )I just shock my head like someone just brought out of the prison and the officers are asking me questions) Omano: hi, am am o omano, and her... Her... Here is my friend Meshack, please may we know your name?? The girl: anyway my name is angelus... Chai i whispered... Notifying omano what the girl just said!! Omano: oh, really, you qet a nice name.. I almost burst into another laughter when a thunderous slap landed on the back of my head... Before i could notice what was going on, the girl was shouting at omano... Angelus: why do you slap him, jeez, you so ridiculous, don't ever call me again. I was shout of word, because i know i've ruin thinqs for omano. And every moment from now, omano head was bowling like a hitted train on high speed.. I notice and took for my heels, i dont want him to hospiterlised me... I didn't know what discussion ensure between them but, i was planning on seeing omano after school! After ensuring that my life was on safety!! Lols! Omano i laughed and call his name, and to my biggest surprised there stood omano in my front with an angry face... He was like a lion ready to eat the zebra......
Re: The Lover Boiz... Comedy & Action by Cybershow(m): 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
Shaxfrost..am d first to comment omoh na front row i dae o..abeg elp me wit chivita..i gbadun ur tory o..
Re: The Lover Boiz... Comedy & Action by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
Cybershow... Lols, you deserve the front sit
Re: The Lover Boiz... Comedy & Action by Cybershow(m): 7:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
OLUWA O SE O!!! Dnt mind me jawe..am i disturbin..z jst dat am api am at d front row..bt shaxfrost wey my chivata na
Re: The Lover Boiz... Comedy & Action by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
Is this a play or a prose?
Specify pls.
EPISODES normally goes with play but so far i havent seen anything written inside a bracket.
I quess this is a dialogue.
Well,every writer has his/her narrative style.
Keep it up
Re: The Lover Boiz... Comedy & Action by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
Is this a play or a prose?
Specify pls.
EPISODES normally goes with plays but so far i havent seen anything written inside a bracket.
I quess this is a dialogue.
Well,every writer has his/her narrative style.
Keep it up
Re: The Lover Boiz... Comedy & Action by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
EPISODE 3

The moment i saw omano, my heart skipped, wanted to run, but that will be the worst... I just stood there facing omano, with his frown face... Omano: guy you don jons give me... I no know say you mumu like this, why you fail your own guy hand... I wanted to apologised but he didn't wanted to hear me out, omano: meshack, you better qo talk to that babe, make we settle this our issue once and for all. (I gaps) oops.. I don enter... I promise him, i'll meet the girl and talk thinqs out, but omano wasn't happy with me, but i wanted to burst out another laugh when, i heard him, say, from now on i'll act like a gentle man, that was what i heard omano said... Chai life no pass like this i said and walked away even without saying any other word to him!! But not knowing, settling thinqs with the angelus.. Was the wrong thinq omano asked me to do.... Later that day before going home, i tried searching for angelus in the school premises, lucky i found her, and ran to her like a horse on the filed..... Excuse me... Excuse me... Angelus stop and waited for me!! Meshack: i've been running after you yelling your name, but i guess you didn't heard me calling, anyway am here to apologise on what happened today! Angelus: what happen because i can't remember, and please don't tell me, it because of omano issue that you hear because i'll never talked to him for what he did to you today in my present! I was speechless i didn't even know what to say! Meshack: but it was all my fault, i wouldn't have laughed, because i kinda interrupt him talking to you... Angelus: don't bother, i'll reconsider his judgement when i qets home... We discussed for some minute and she excused me she was on her way home, i said okay, and she left me standing under the mango tree... I turned to face my own destination on going home when i heard someone yelled my name... I turned to know who it was... Oh God it was Shaxee the trouble maker.. I stopped to wait for what he wanted to say!! Shaxee: hello bro, am sorry am disturbing but just want to ask you how you manage to talk to that babe because i've been trying to talk to her, even when i call her she don ignore me... So whats the magic you use on her, so that i can make some and use on her too.... Meshack: haha, did you say magic, how on earth could i perform a spell, am not merlin, beside we were just discussing on some issues like that, abi na bad thinq to talk with her again? Shaxee: no it not wrong, but i kinda need your help sha... But we wont talk about that today... It already getting late and i need to get home asap.. Meshack: alright then.. Shaxee and i walked to the gate and parted to our different destination... Though i didn't see omano again before going home, i wonder what will be running through thats dude mind, anyway, itz none of my business... I could recall what happened today, and it was all fun... Jeez.. Omano king of the jungle among the female, i smile and entered my room!!
Re: The Lover Boiz... Comedy & Action by Cybershow(m): 7:03am On Feb 03, 2015
Hmmm..z makin sense..folowin
Re: The Lover Boiz... Comedy & Action by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
Thanks bro...
Re: The Lover Boiz... Comedy & Action by Cybershow(m): 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
Shaxfrost u wlcm
Re: The Lover Boiz... Comedy & Action by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 04, 2015
EPISODE 4
It was the next day in school, and all student was up early to be in school, because i just notice is was my first time, seeing student early in school, because some normally comes to school late around 8pm or 9pm, which they do normally recieve punishment and suffer for coming late, i guess we should not qo there for now......
We were in the assemble hall as usual, the principal said many thinqs but only one caught my attention to listen to him.... He said student, don't start life with what you will end it with, i was wondering what he meant by that untill he got into some little explanation which i understood correctly, and face omano, who looked me surprisingly with depress in his face... The principal again said, don't start life with what you will end it with, i notice that student of now adays are seriously corrupt.. That made me to look at omano and signal him, he was among the corrupted student, the principal said again.... I notice some of you student, have boyfriends and girlfriends, at this age, like i said don't start life with what you will end it with..... Omano grow angry and shouted from the crowd.... You old man.... Carry your dirty fat ass commot for there jor.... All student in the assembly hall bursted in to laughter, which made the principal to feel ashame a little but he stood his ground, and order whoever said it... But no one seems to point out the victim which was omano... Omano whispered in our mist, if anybody try am mention my name, we die for the school today... So everybody kept mute because nobody wanted omano's trouble... Chai, i said in a low tone, all of us don enter trouble today for principal hand... But to omano surprise.. Angelus yelled from our mist and said here he is sir, when she heard the principal said he was going to punish everybody (i mean all the student in the assembly ground), chai omano no fit talk again! Now i wan see how he and the girl go use die for the school today.. I said within me... And the principal. Yelled you that goat come out, you that animal that call yourself a student come, all the other student bursted into laughter including me, while omano bounce to the assembly front...
Re: The Lover Boiz... Comedy & Action by Cybershow(m): 1:35am On Feb 04, 2015
Omano don enta gobe...shaxfrost i dae gbadun u..first to coment
Re: The Lover Boiz... Comedy & Action by Nobody: 2:40am On Feb 04, 2015
Cybershow thanks bro, i really appreciate...

1 Like

Re: The Lover Boiz... Comedy & Action by Cybershow(m): 2:48am On Feb 04, 2015
Shaxfrost y don't u try cum once and visit my thread thru my signature post..u a gr8 boss to me..pls jst cum nd help me wit sum of my mistakes.. i wil b glad if i c u dere
Re: The Lover Boiz... Comedy & Action by luigiajah(m): 7:07am On Feb 04, 2015
Seun, The Quote Link Would Not Stop Plagiarism.. People would still copy and paste via their browsers... Maybe you should implement a html code or javascript to prevent text selection
Re: The Lover Boiz... Comedy & Action by Seun(m): 9:06am On Feb 04, 2015
We've already implemented that. it works on most browsers.
Re: The Lover Boiz... Comedy & Action by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 04, 2015
Seun, i don't think so... The javascript stuff will only work on opera mini, but uc browser it won't work....
Re: The Lover Boiz... Comedy & Action by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 04, 2015
Cybershow i'll check it out bro, please can you help draw some traffic here... I really need more readers complaint, i'll be grateful if you help me out...
Re: The Lover Boiz... Comedy & Action by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
EPISODE 5
Omano stood beside the principal, feeling no concern, that the old man was talking to him, the next sound that shaken everybody was a loud thunderous slap which sounded pkozaa on the back head of omano, which made all the student to shout... JESUS. Chai omano don suffer today, that was what some student were saying in the line which me and angelus was standing.... The principal notice the disturbance and order all the student in the line to come out, including me, angelus and other student, chai, i shouted, we don enter today... Immediately other student keep quiet.. Principal: you see this student standing here... This re the goat among us, the corrupt student we are talking about. Chai, i thought to myself, angelus na put us for this one oh, and beside she right there with us, we all are going to suffer and face any punishment thats occurs today, because the principal was very ready for all of us... From where i was standing i could see omano smiling, even wanted to laugh if we were in the present of the principal, because the betrayal was in our mist to face whatever punishment that comes... The principal finish what he was saying and order us to follow him to the middle of the field which we did, and he take us to the end of one of the goal post... Chai, it was i already know what we were about to face... Principal: kneel down now, ( we all kneel down) he said many thinqs which i can not say now.... You all are going to do frog jump from this goal post to the other goal post, and jump back here.. 10times, chai, everybody shouted, Ogheneme oh.(which means my God oh) i haven't started jumping but am already sweating, the only person i could pity that moment was angelus, who expected that she was going to be among us despite she reported Omano to the principal... A cain landed on my back... Chai other student have already started doing frog jump while am here thinking about someone.. Principal: young man, what are you still waiting for... Nobody need to tell me what to do that moment, i instantly stand my ground and started the frog jump, my first round was hell, i could see some student which collapse on the field, pretending to form faint, but when they see the principal coming which a red eye, omo, only them revive their self, continue with their frog jump... Omano was just jumping like he's not feeling anythinq, i no fit form actor na when i never go military training, but to our surprise the principal called omano, order him, to go to his office which we have no idea what he told omano. On the spot, some student started shouting, when i turned to the direction they were screaming at. I almost fainted... If not that i was a man. Omano was coming with cutlasses.. The frog jump was a part1 now we were about to face the part2... I shouted omano you don kill us today......
Re: The Lover Boiz... Comedy & Action by Cybershow(m): 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
Shaxfrost:
Cybershow i'll check it out bro, please can you help draw some traffic here... I really need more readers complaint, i'll be grateful if you help me out...
Alrit i wil..omano dn pt dem 4 trouble kai..
Re: The Lover Boiz... Comedy & Action by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
EPISODE 6
As everybody saw omano coming with the bunch of machet, everybody shouted jesus.. (Like they wanted to shout Ukuw like Timaya) i was just sweating because i was on my round 5, haven't even gotten to where others have reached in number... Jesu.. Angelus, shouted from behind which made me wanna burst into laughter because, i know Angelus too, don enter. The principal ordered us to get up. Immediately i stood up, if am not lying am the first person to stand up. Now pick each machet.. And follow omano, he will show you people where to work.. I shouted jesus, even to the extent the principal almost heard me. Omano wink at me, showing the sign of. Meshack You don die well today.. I looked at angelus, with stress, sweat following down to her cheek, i wanted to clear them, but i realised i was standing in the middle of people, i just lockup, to thought to myself, if to say you no do aproko, we for no dey receive all this punishment. Omano lead us to the middle of the field.. He measured some portion for some other student, leaving me behind, in my heart i almost praised God saying thank God, omano wont give me a portion to clear, although am the lazy type which omano knew about.. Omano yelled my name... Meeeeshaack. I didn't even know when i said sir self.. This your portion. I looked at the portion, looked at others own, and also looked at angelus own. Chai, omano, why you do me this kind thinq na, my portion was the largest one then before angelus, the aproko (amebo) i kneel down begged omano, for where nothinq moved this dude. He bursted in to laughter. And said Meshack itz my turn to laugh, hahaha,, Omano, mourned his name with a low tone, but this dude turn me down and sent me working... I worked and worked, and even eyed angelus.. The only thinq that kept me working was seeing angelus around. Thanks to God i finished mine, and set on helping angelus, from no where omano said if you dare moving, you will regret having legs, choi, God is it a crime to help someone again? I asked omano! Omano: (cleared throat) see Meshack if you done with your work you better get your ass of here, before i help you carry them. I just stood there with my mouth opened, omano so you can speak english like this... I wanted to burst into laugh, the next thinq i receive was a hot blow that sent me to the ground with a red eye. Angelus quickly rush to where i was held me, and cursed omano saying he was a beast, a devil, i smiled and say, Chai Meshack you qet luck oh! Omano turned and left us.. Angelus apologised to me. The way she speaks re different i must confess, that was when i know she was a daughter of a pastor, i hallad, and say within me... Meshack na you one be next in ministry..
I helped her finished the work. But we didn't write or copy any note that day, not even speaking with omano, but i know what might be running through his mind. MESHACK you wan take my babe abi, i know that was the first thinq in his mind..
But the dude showed me somethinq that moment, he opened my eye to live and i was ready to face it, i was ready to be that prince charming in the entire school... Starting with angelus...
Re: The Lover Boiz... Comedy & Action by Cybershow(m): 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
Oya..first 2 comment..i mst colet my award shaxfrost u hear?
Re: The Lover Boiz... Comedy & Action by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 07, 2015
Cybershow:
Oya..first 2 comment..i mst colet my award shaxfrost u hear?
lols, you're always on point... Thanks bruh
Re: The Lover Boiz... Comedy & Action by Cybershow(m): 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
lols, you're always on point... Thanks bruh
U wlcm boss..i jst wana show my gratitude..bt dnt 4 my award o..*winks*
Re: The Lover Boiz... Comedy & Action by SenatorPope(m): 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
These are the few things i noticed:
1. Typos
2. No spacing e.g
omano: meshack u dey craze.

Meschack: na bad thing?
3. Also, work seriously on your punctuations.
Anyways, good job and a beautiful concept.

(1) (Reply)

THE REVENGE List(a Crime Thrilling Story) / The Assassin Blade / Have You Read Breathing's Diary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.