Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience (3404 Views)

Can A Bad First Kiss Experience Wth Ur New Bae Kill Ur Feelings For Him Or Her? / Stolen Kiss,share Your Experience / Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience by HolySword: 11:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
Muquadam:

Fvck you! Hypocrite! ... and the section u're most active in is ROMANCE, why not visit the RELIGION section, it's made for religious folks!

Are you also active there?
Re: Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience by placeofallure(f): 12:34am On Sep 25, 2020
Muquadam:

LMAO... Na me be that O, OYA narrate!

I left him in school, you know medicine usually takes longer. I left without saying goodbye. He was furious. I dunno how he got my house address in Lag cos he was based in Abuja. He just showed up. I told him I can't be with him. In anger, he left. Few months later, I went for my NYSC. I was posted to Ekiti, I don't know how he even found out where I was posted to, I just saw him again in my place of primary assignment still wanting us to get back. He spent a few days but I told him No still.

There's no one Christian in his entire family. If I knew that from the beginning I wouldn't have agreed to date him. Of course he'd started going to a church but I know only him cannot withstand the pressure from his family when they start.

After this, he got crazy with his posts on Fb, his chats or messages to me. First he was begging openly on fb o! He'd call on our friends to help beg me. Then he got dirty. He'd threaten to kill me or curse me. People who knew us were calling me to find a way to appease him. I know he couldn't do any of those things, he was simply too soft. He just wanted me back but people were scared for me. He was just obsessed. He'd invested emotions, time, money, lotta money from his Kano Pillars FC deal. I understand if he was going a lil crazy.

We're both past that now.

Did I satisfy your curiosity? ; Aproko grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience by Muquadam(m): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
placeofallure:

I left him in school, you know medicine usually takes longer. I left without saying goodbye. He was furious. I dunno how he got my house address in Lag cos he was based in Abuja. He just showed up. I told him I can't be with him. In anger, he left. Few months later, I went for my NYSC. I was posted to Ekiti, I don't know how he even found out where I was posted to, I just saw him again in my place of primary assignment still wanting us to get back. He spent a few days but I told him No still.

There's no one Christian in his entire family. If I knew that from the beginning I wouldn't have agreed to date him. Of course he'd started going to a church but I know only him cannot withstand the pressure from his family when they start.

After this, he got crazy with his posts on Fb, his chats or messages to me. First he was begging openly on fb o! He'd call on our friends to help beg me. Then he got dirty. He'd threaten to kill me or curse me. People who knew us were calling me to find a way to appease him. I know he couldn't do any of those things, he was simply too soft. He just wanted me back but people were scared for me. He was just obsessed. He'd invested emotions, time, money, lotta money from his Kano Pillars FC deal. I understand if he was going a lil crazy.

We're both past that now.

Did I satisfy your curiosity? ; Aproko grin

Wow grin... the guy was so damn obsessed! and yeah grin you have satisfied my curiosity, Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? / If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her / Abomination! See What Two Kids Were Caught Doing In Church (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.