Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Have You Ever Friendzone A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Friendzone A Girl? (862 Views)

10 Steps On How To Friendzone A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings / 7 Ways To Friendzone A Guy. / Tips On How To Friendzone A Girl Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Friendzone A Girl? by Samiceman: 10:48am On Feb 01, 2015
The feeling is sweet, especially when u know she's sooo into you! grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Friendzone A Girl? by iceberylin(m): 10:50am On Feb 01, 2015
Good for the goose is good for the Gander grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Friendzone A Girl? by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 01, 2015
Lol...not telling.
Re: Have You Ever Friendzone A Girl? by blackjack21(m): 11:03am On Feb 01, 2015
Friend zoning a girl, is like invading sambisa forest alone. You wee just diee

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Friendzone A Girl? by Princecalm(m): 11:05am On Feb 01, 2015
So you also know you created a useless thread.
Re: Have You Ever Friendzone A Girl? by oldbrain(m): 11:05am On Feb 01, 2015
Yes,I had friendzoned one particular girl during mai jamb coaching days. Well, I knew she was obviously in to me. Even she once visited me in mai house but I did nothin to her. I had had it on mai mind intially dat I would date her but d more our friendship get deeper d more mai sexual love 4 her started dwindlin dnt jst know y. Our friendship later colapse sha. After all she caused it.....she no longer call me again because she has gain admission. I tank God I'm nw in skul too.
Re: Have You Ever Friendzone A Girl? by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 01, 2015
Done it before
Re: Have You Ever Friendzone A Girl? by apparentlylaw(m): 11:35am On Feb 01, 2015
Abi na dem dey Friend Zone me
Re: Have You Ever Friendzone A Girl? by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 01, 2015
They get upset with this friendzone you know and some have refused to even say Hi to me since.....

One stood out among them though; she cried right there in my bedroom when I told her that anything like relationship would never happened between us but d good thing is that she has been more than a biological sister to me ever since then ............

But d funny thing about life is that d only white girl I m genuinely in love with never believed I love her cos she was d one that made her intention known to me but I love her so much. Alice, I m missing u and I ll continue to love u.
Re: Have You Ever Friendzone A Girl? by Samiceman: 11:41am On Feb 01, 2015
blackjack21:
Friend zoning a girl, is like invading sambisa forest alone. You wee just diee
Wetin go kill u?
Re: Have You Ever Friendzone A Girl? by Samiceman: 11:43am On Feb 01, 2015
FolarinLondon:
They get upset with this friendzone you know and some have refused to even say Hi to me since.....

One stood out among them though; she cried right there in my bedroom when I told her that anything like relationship would never happened between us but d good thing is that she has been more than a biological sister to me ever since then ............

But d funny thing about life is that d only white girl I m genuinely in love with never believed I love her cos she was d one that made her intention known to me but I love her so much. Alice, I m missing u and I ll continue to love u.
Eleyi gidi gan .... This one is strong!
Re: Have You Ever Friendzone A Girl? by Frankenstein: 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
Yea, lots of girls. I won't actually call it friendzoning anyway.
Re: Have You Ever Friendzone A Girl? by Frankenstein: 12:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
FolarinLondon:

She's on Nairaland?
Re: Have You Ever Friendzone A Girl? by Odunharry(m): 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
iceberylin:
Good for the goose is good for the Gander grin
i dey tel u...
Re: Have You Ever Friendzone A Girl? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
Frankenstein:
She's on Nairaland?

Nope.

(1) (Reply)

SEUN I Hate This(nairaland POLITICS) / 7 Reasons Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies / 10 Things A Man Looks For In A Woman Besides Her Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.