Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Flirting,men And Women - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Flirting,men And Women (10643 Views)

Poll: flirting?is it good for both the married and unmarried?

yes: 33% (9 votes)
no: 18% (5 votes)
sometimes: 11% (3 votes)
not always: 7% (2 votes)
good for the singles: 22% (6 votes)
good for the married: 0% (0 votes)
bad for the singles: 3% (1 vote)
bad for the married: 3% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Revealed! 15 Signs A Woman Is Flirting With You. Don't miss this. See photos.... / 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using / Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flirting,men And Women by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2008
LOLOLOLOL " grin "
Re: Flirting,men And Women by Busybody2(f): 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2008
*Toyinrayo:

You think you're slick abi. . . .ema worry, ema worry

#Slicker than your average cheesy

JJYOU:

the guy and his fellow militant Christian haters wants us to believe they have monopoly on wisdom. Godliness is wrong in their book. foolishness and immoral lifestyle is right and in vogue.

we all come here to have fun yes but not harass and insult people for being Christians. don't you hate the way our so call men insult married women. we never used to be like this as a people. is this civilisation?

i have ignored him because arguing with his like is a complete waste of time.nice one

Pastor, thou doth tellest a few white lies shocked shocked shocked When did Sharon say this undecided He is the only guy who has been supporting married women on this thread, hence the reason we were bigging him up wink Hmmn, it is well with you sir grin
Re: Flirting,men And Women by tope2000(f): 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2008
Busy_body:

Pastor shocked When did Sharon say this undecided He is the only guy who has been supporting married women on this thread, hence the reason we were bigging him up wink Hmmn, it is well with you sir grin

Pastor JJYOU has lost the plot grin cheesy
Re: Flirting,men And Women by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2008
Busy_body:

#Slicker than your average cheesy
Hey big little mama, I saw you across the thread and I wa.nna holla at you. I see you iz married woman, but gimme your ID, so we can get things going" cheesy grin cheesy

How you dey jare? kiss
Re: Flirting,men And Women by Busybody2(f): 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Flirting is good but walk that road with caution. cheesy Before you initiate your move imagine yourself to be a scissors and the other person a paper. You can be crafty and carve a nice memorable work of art into the paper; or you can be destructive and cut the paper into ugly bits and pieces of useless strands.

Don't worry o, as soon as Santa delivers my Christmas present of Encyclopedia+Thesaurus+Webster Dictionary, so that our great minds can start to think alike cheesy I would not bother to flirt with you, I will just marry you as my second husband, just you wait kiss
Re: Flirting,men And Women by Busybody2(f): 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2008
tope2000:

Pastor JJYOU has lost the plot grin cheesy

Ha, God says touch not my annointed cool You berra go and repent cheesy cheesy cheesy

*Toyinrayo:

Hey big little mama, I saw you across the thread and I wa.nna holla at you. I see you iz married woman, but gimme your ID, so we can get things going" cheesy grin cheesy

How you dey jare? kiss

Tumfulu is a very jealous guy, so i'm sorry i can't indulge you and divulge my YIM tongue

I am fine thanks onijogbon tongue
Re: Flirting,men And Women by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2008
Busy_body:

Tumfulu is a very jealous guy, so i'm sorry i can't indulge you and divulge my YIM tongue

I am fine thanks onijogbon tongue
Well, I don evict am. . . . cheesy cheesy

Tani onijongbon? you dey greet yourself. . . .eku ise o
Re: Flirting,men And Women by NegroNtns(m): 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2008
. . .I will just marry you as my second husband

grin  Busy Body, you go just sack your hubby first nah.  Why you wan carry two palavas for household?
Re: Flirting,men And Women by fireangels(f): 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2008
its no big deal
i just luv to flirt
like to lead them on
cool cool cool
Re: Flirting,men And Women by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 29, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

grin Busy Body, you go just sack your hubby first nah. Why you wan carry two palavas for household?
why are you even entertaining the thought when KarmaMod is cooking for you in the kitchen? undecided
Re: Flirting,men And Women by Busybody2(f): 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

grin  Busy Body, you go just sack your hubby first nah.  Why you wan carry two palavas for household?

But, but, but i thought you'd understand na, what with your intelligence and maturity and sensible outlook in life embarassed You always know the right thing to say, so would be able to diffuse any potential situation that wants to rear its ugly head in our household undecided But for you sha I will do anything, and he is packing his load as we speak cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Flirting,men And Women by Busybody2(f): 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2008
*Toyinrayo:

why are you even entertaining the thought when KarmaMod is cooking for you in the kitchen? undecided

Karmamod shocked Mo ru igi oyin leni, yeparipa, i beg, i no do again, she can have Negro_nth back, infact i will dash her my hubby too, to pacify her embarassed I don't want her to come and meticulously dissect me and chew me up and spit me out, like she does those who crosses her path cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Flirting,men And Women by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2008
Busy_body:

Karmamod shocked Mo ru igi oyin leni, yeparipa, i beg, i no do again, she can have Negro_nth back, infact i will dash her my hubby too, to pacify her embarassed I don't want her to come and meticulously dissect me and chew me up and spit me out, like she does those who crosses her path cheesy cheesy cheesy
LOL!! That's what I thought.
I don't like anyone trying to steal my sis's man angry angry grin grin

Runs out of thread
Re: Flirting,men And Women by Cayon(f): 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2008
Flirting is fun but if i see the guy trying to score a "goal" thats when i end it.

Peace
Re: Flirting,men And Women by busybein: 12:55am On Dec 30, 2008
so should we stop flirting or continue? grin grin
Re: Flirting,men And Women by Busybody2(f): 1:09am On Dec 30, 2008
busybein:

so should we stop flirting or continue? grin grin

I think this message below from the Pastor, was meant for us to continue to flirt regardless of whatever names we get labelled with  cool cheesy cheesy cheesy

JJYOU:

some peoples light exposes the darkness and moral failings in others. it is easy to call people names. try living the hypocritical and pretending life for one day and see what a burden and sacrifice it takes to live it . . . 
Re: Flirting,men And Women by busybein: 1:13am On Dec 30, 2008
Busy_body:

I think this message below from the Pastor, was meant for us to continue to flirt regardless of whatever names we get labelled with  cool cheesy cheesy cheesy

ok where is sauron my small husband,its flirting time grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Flirting,men And Women by 0one(m): 1:18am On Dec 30, 2008
yes today is flirtday cheesy
Re: Flirting,men And Women by tope2000(f): 1:18am On Dec 30, 2008
Sauron where art thou
Come and assume position cheesy
Re: Flirting,men And Women by busybein: 1:24am On Dec 30, 2008
tope2000:

Sauron where art thou

go and find that boi and bring him here nawww grin grin grin
Re: Flirting,men And Women by tope2000(f): 1:26am On Dec 30, 2008
he will be here shortly cheesy
Re: Flirting,men And Women by 0one(m): 1:32am On Dec 30, 2008
i think he is spittin bars in the music section wink
Re: Flirting,men And Women by Sauron1: 1:34am On Dec 30, 2008
tope2000:

Sauron where art thou

I am here. . . . . .Whatz the dealie??

busybein:

ok where is sauron my small husband,its flirting time grin grin grin grin cool

It's 12 midnight, i think it's about time u start making ur way to mine.
Take the back door. kiss
Re: Flirting,men And Women by tope2000(f): 1:36am On Dec 30, 2008
~Sauron~:

I am here. . . . . .Whatz the dealie??

Jenny wants to get flirty with u 2nite cheesy
Re: Flirting,men And Women by busybein: 1:38am On Dec 30, 2008
~Sauron~:

It's 12 midnight, i think it's about time u start making ur way to mine.
Take the back door. kiss

u couldnt walk well dis morning when i used d grinding skills busybody tot me on u, cool so how im i sure u would be able to perform today?
Re: Flirting,men And Women by Sauron1: 1:44am On Dec 30, 2008
tope2000:

Jenny wants to get flirty with u 2nite cheesy

I can sniff that. . . . .trust me!!!
This is why i always ask Jenny to come to ma crib. . . . .Her hubby has a 12 gauge shotgun. grin

busybein:

u couldnt walk well this morning when i used d grinding skills busybody tot me on u, cool so how I'm i sure u would be able to perform today?

I broke ma hip-bone wink
Re: Flirting,men And Women by Busybody2(f): 1:50am On Dec 30, 2008
Thats more like it, let the flirting good times continue grin
Re: Flirting,men And Women by busybein: 1:50am On Dec 30, 2008
~Sauron~:

This is why i always ask Jenny to come to ma crib. . . . .Her hubby has a 12 gauge shotgun. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

~Sauron~:

I broke ma hip-bone wink

y wouldnt u,its ur first time,no woman has ever tried d grinding stuff on u except me cool so its only normal that u hae a prob wt ur hip bone grin grin
Re: Flirting,men And Women by tope2000(f): 1:52am On Dec 30, 2008
~Sauron~:

grin grin
sofry sofry cheesy
Re: Flirting,men And Women by Sauron1: 1:55am On Dec 30, 2008
busybein:

y wouldnt u,its ur first time,no woman has ever tried d grinding stuff on u except me cool so its only normal that u hae a prob wt ur hip bone grin grin

Now i agree Tipper senior pan. grin grin
Where is Pastor JJYOU??

tope2000:

grin grin
sofry sofry cheesy

U want to join us?? wink wink wink wink
Re: Flirting,men And Women by busybein: 1:56am On Dec 30, 2008
~Sauron~:

Now i agree Tipper senior pan. grin grin
Where is Pastor JJYOU??

flirting with his lovely wife i guess grin grin grin

~Sauron~:

i dont share angry angry
Re: Flirting,men And Women by tope2000(f): 1:59am On Dec 30, 2008
~Sauron~:

u shud know i dont SHARE na angry tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Was Nearly Killed Today Because Of My Girlfriend ( Graphic Photos) / Beautiful Love Quotes For Her / What Do You Like About Being A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.