Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. (40698 Views)

Sagamite Officially Declares Buhari 2015 Presidential Elections Winner! / Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections / Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by gatiano(m): 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
Very beautiful write up with a lot of elemental truth. However, there are still some points (few) I do not agree with-

- Albino is my brother, all albinoes are my brothers and sisters simply because they have both the dominant gene and the recessive genes, the only difference being the other way round, there recessive genes covers their dominant genes.
So if Albino were part of the caucasians, where did the other part of caucasian come from?
The non-blacks are simply a made race, made intentionally.
Even the Yoruba Ifa Odu has testified to that.
https://www.nairaland.com/2437736/yoruba-odu-eji-ogbe-oyinbo

All of the africa myth creation testifies to the same facts. Example is the "Yurugu".

True, The bible was from the ancient script, the white people only rewrote and revised it in greece, infact in a place called biblos.

The Quran was not written by the je'suit, they couldn't lay their hands on it before the original script escaped into Africa, thus they invented the book called "hadith", Most mohammadian are trained to interprete the Quran with the hadith.

Muhammad first wife was not a catholic, She was also a Black woman, It was the underage girl given in marriage to him by Abubakr(who is a non-black) that might have been a catholic or a non-black. that is the excuse that was used to for them to become pedophilias.

Yes, As I always stated, Anything the non-blacks do, Black people must do it too, It is a must, and it is the main and one of the few reasons why the non-blacks were made.

KingSango:

My friend you are only touching the surface of the Illuminati and how its connected worldwide. Freemasonry runs all of Africa it seems as well as the rest of the world. Freemasonry was started by the Jesuits and the Black Pope. They have a system similar to the Alaafin and the Ooni, where in as the Alaafin is the political power and the Ooni is the spiritual power of Oddudua nation. The Black Pope is the political power and the Pope is the spiritual power of the old Roman empire which survived as the Catholic Church or Vatican. Just like Oyo has the Ogboni Socieity which is the secret society started by the Alaafin to protect his power the Black Pope started the Jesuits who formed the Scottish Rite Freemasonry. Research here: https://troyspace2./2009/01/03/the-jesuits-clermont-college-the-stuarts-advanced-degree-freemasonry/

Know this also because many of you are way behind in how this game is actually working. This is about White Supremacy nothing more and nothing less. The Babylonian empire enslaved African Hebrews who were colonies of Ancient Kemet that lived in West Asia which is called now the MiddleEast. There's a book out called, "When Egypt ruled West Asia. Albinos pushed out of Africa settled in the Northern parts of Europe for hundreds of years then appeared Ram, who grew tired of his people living in caves, sacrificing each other to their fire gods. Europeans lived like animals and ate animals raw, they also used to build a lot of fires to keep them warmth as it was quite cold in the Bottoms of the Earth. The reason Europe is called the Bottom of the Earth is simple the Sun favors the Southern Hemisphere which receives more solar radiation thus land is more fertile and tropical and suitable to life. BTW, human life began in Nigeria because many years ago most of East Africa was submerged under water by the ocean Anu. But back to the story, Ram had his people began to pour out in hordes down into Asia, Indus Kush Valley and from Turkey area into the Tigris river where lies the ancient kingdoms of Canaan, as we know Canaan was a Black Kingdom. The rape and mixture of these people created the Babylonians who were a Semitic people but mostly White or should I say the caste preferred White over darker. The Babylonians conquered Hebrews and brought them into slavery in Babylon to build their structures particularly the Tower of Babel. The issue with the Tower being destroyed is not that it would raise higher enough to reach Heaven, who ever takes this literally is a fool. But at the top of the tower was a temple where human sacrifices where constantly being done, people's souls where being taken through acts of necromancy and spirits forced to into bondage in the afterlife. Babylon was totally destroyed by African sorcery which came from Kemet. No army was able to destroy Babylon it was destroyed by sorcery.

Moving along, some of the Babylonian royal families also lived in Greece and thus began the Greek empire. Many are calling these bloodlines and that's exactly what they are royal bloodlines of European conquerors who came from the Caucasus. Some of them were in India as they took over India as well, the Northern part at least, which was also an African Kingdom as Krishna means Black King, which is the root of the world Christ or Greek word Cristos. The Greeks were no different than their brethren the Babylonians, they practiced witchcraft, necromancy and homosexual rituals. Alexander managed to finish his father's job of uniting all 10 of the Greek tribes under one banner and went on a mission attacking India and finally conquering Kemet lower Nile kingdom, while the South remained ruled by Africans. Eventually Alexander was killed by Greeks who tired of his constant campaigns and wanted to enjoy their spoils. Thus soon after the Greek empire fell and the bloodlines simply just moved on to become the Romans. The Romans were the great terror of the ancient world only matched in terror by the Persians who were also bloodline White royalty. Most Semitic people hated Africans out of pure envy as thus sided with the Whites, always using White women in their concubines so their bloodlines would become whiter. This includes Arabs, Indians or Hindus, and Persians now known as Iranians. The Arabs used to attack African caravans who traded with Africans who still lived in this hostile territory known as the MiddleEast or West Asia. Kemet constantly fought with these people because they were taking away her trade, commerce and cutting off her sister kingdoms. But now the Romans took over Hebrews and enslaved them. The Romans knew about Isis and the story of Heru coming to avenge his father Asar who was killed by his brother Set. So the Romans took Hebrew stories of the Messiah, due to come at the end of time, they re-wrote Hebrew scrolls to write the Old Testament and the Gospel. This was done by the Roman Priests as the bequest of Roman Emperor Constantine. Its a well documented fact there was no Christian religion prior to this event. The Roman priests created the Christian religion and all the sects which much later sprung from it came as a result of turmoil within the Church due to all the abuses, the Vatican held absolute power over everyone. Even the Coptic Church of Ethiopian came about as a result of Ethiopian rulers being wise and not wanting Rome to enter their country and destroy it became Christian. They say Ethiopian has never been colonized its because they kept changing with the times, when they needed to be Christian they were Christian and when Islam came knocking with war Ethiopia became Muslim. Any how the Hebrew nation was destroyed and they being Africans sought safety in Africa. The MiddleEast or West Africa was now no longer welcoming to Africans, we had lost all that territory due to White Supremacy expanding.

There remain some Africans in Medina and around Mecca which were connected to Northern Africa sometimes called Moors. But the Moors were a mixture of different kinds of Africans. Muhammad was a half breed or Semitic man who wanted to unite Africans with Arabs (Semitics) who were living in ancient Mecca. Kadijah was a rich old woman who was a Catholic, she was apart of the Catholics and gave all her money to the Vatican. They recruited her to marry a young man who was Muhammad, because Muhammad was articulate and an idealists who wanted to start a faith around an old Mecca deity called Allah. Allah was a son of Allat and also he was her consort in Mecca and Medina myth. The Jesuits priest trained Muhammad and wrote the Holy Quran. Thus the religion of Islam was created by the Jesuits Priests or by the Vatican ultimately. You can research for yourself there's plenty of evidence to prove it. The Black Pope controls most of the Muslims anyway as most are Freemasons and the Black Pope is over all Freemasons as the Jesuits started the Freemasons anyway. The term Illuminati began in the bowels of the Vatican. Homeless men on the streets of Rome were kidnapped and taken down into the dungeons of the Vatican were all sorts of torture and witchcraft was done unto them. One of them escaped his cell one night and released all the others. The news of this shocking treatment created an uproar in the city against the Vatican. So they disbanded the Illuminati only for them to resurface in neighboring France where they started to recruit university students who came from Elite families. There in France the plans for the New World Order was crafted. Lightning struck (Sango) a rider who was carrying the plans to England for the Royal Court there.

What I have told you is all truth. We are fighting a spiritual war and Africans have failed miserably by abandoning their own spiritual traditions which makes us now incapable of fighting this threat. Zamba" Boukman during the Haitian Revolution was very successful in defeating the French using traditional African religion when no power on Earth was ever able to defeat Napolean who was backed by the Jesuit priests. The Jews are Karzah Whites from the Karzah mountains who Rome was never able to defeat. They are also bloodline White royalty and are apart of the Illuminati or simply put White Supremacy. They also use Kabbalah witchcraft to create money spells that caused them to be so rich. I know what I am talking about and I know what juju can do. We don't have the modern science to defeat White Supremacy, nor the economic power but we have the world's most powerful juju in Africa. The only issue is that some of us are so stupid to use juju against one another instead in a collective effort to overthrow this demonic system of White Supremacy. Anything that is not traditional African we can not use. Zamba Boukman used Ogun but in the end we need the power of Sango, Olodumare's justice to defeat and humble these people finally. Every African tradition has a fire deity or thunder deity we need use that power along with the power of Obatala's pure spirit to cleanse us and keep us pure. So the Alaafin and the Ooni must put aside petty differences and see to the good of the empire of Oyo and the rest of Africa.

Love,

Sango.

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
the earth is in leo and the blue moon will be in aquarius on the 31st of this month. fellas, i think this is really it. it is about to happen for real for real. watch out for 31st july
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by pansophist(m): 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
sukkot:
the earth is in leo and the blue moon will be in aquarius on the 31st of this month. fellas, i think this is really it. it is about to happen for real for real. watch out for 31st july

Any hint bro? Just a hint abeg smiley
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
pansophist:

july 31st is looking really good, but like i always say ? dont hold me to any dates cuz its a very slight chance the day comes and goes and nothing major happens. but i feel very strongly about 31st of july because of a few celestial alignments and factors. i feel extremely strong about it.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by dd12345: 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
pansophist:

sukkot...sukkot...sukkot...abeg i dey find sukkot ooo... its very urgent...i have been following sukkot predictions cos i strongly believe in it about event that the world elite...the iluminati or the satanist are planning upon the earth... at least from the analysis of the cover page of THE ECONOMIST JANUARY 2015... SUKKOT PREDICTED THAT THERE WILL BE DISCOVERY OF A NEW PLANET SIMILAR TO THE EARTH...NASA HAS MADE A FORMAL ANOUNCEMENT OF A NEW PLANET CALLED KEPLER 452 OR EARTH JUST 2 DAYS AGO..24TH OF JULY 2015...YOU CAN SEE THE LINKS HERE...
https://www.nairaland.com/2475229/nasa-confirms-discovery-another-earth
https://www.nairaland.com/2475867/another-earth-found-nasa#36246724

IM AFRAID FOR THIS EARTH...THE ONLY SAFETY IS IN GOD NOW...RUN INTO GOD BEFORE ITS TOO LATE...

SUKKOT I NEED YOUR 10 PAGE UNVEILING OF THE SIGNS AND SYMBOLS OF THE COVER PAGE OF THE ECONOMIST MAGAZINE JANUARY 2015 URGENTLY...

1 Share

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
dd12345:

sukkot...sukkot...sukkot...abeg i dey find sukkot ooo... its very urgent...i have been following sukkot predictions cos i strongly believe in it about event that the world elite...the iluminati or the satanist are planning upon the earth... at least from the analysis of the cover page of THE ECONOMIST JANUARY 2015... SUKKOT PREDICTED THAT THERE WILL BE DISCOVERY OF A NEW PLANET SIMILAR TO THE EARTH...NASA HAS MADE A FORMAL ANOUNCEMENT OF A NEW PLANET CALLED KEPLER 452 OR EARTH JUST 2 DAYS AGO..24TH OF JULY 2015...YOU CAN SEE THE LINKS HERE...

IM AFRAID FOR THIS EARTH...THE ONLY SAFETY IS IN GOD NOW...RUN INTO GOD BEFORE ITS TOO LATE...

SUKKOT I NEED YOUR 10 PAGE UNVEILING OF THE SIGNS AND SYMBOLS OF THE COVER PAGE OF THE ECONOMIST MAGAZINE JANUARY 2015 URGENTLY...

10 pages ? shocked cheesy u wan kill person bros
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by dd12345: 8:28am On Jul 28, 2015
sukkot:
10 pages ? shocked cheesy u wan kill person bros

SUKKOT..SUKKOT... I DEY BEG YOU OOO...

abeg help me send the complete analysis of the cover page of the ECONOMIST JANUARY 2015 to my e..mail- freez1884@yahoo.com

i will appreciate it. THANKS
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by KingSango(m): 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
dd12345:

The Economist Magazine cover is simple, all the leaders are Freemasons. Most of them can be shown in various pictures doing Freemason hand signs. Some leaders from Iran to Russia, China to Israel are doing the goat hand, which symbolizes they are followers of Baphomet aka Lucifer. Everywhere the Whiteman went he set up his secret orders amongst the poor and oppressed color people including in Africa. Many African leaders are Freemasons. And I know this silly argument is that Masonry started in Africa, yes but its not the same thing as Freemasonry. Africans have and still have their own secret societies. Freemasonry is totally ran by Europeans, and the head of all Freemason is in Turkey. The largest order of Freemasonry is the Eastern Stars, well Turkey is the Eastern half of the old Roman Empire. Eastern Rome was the political and spiritual capital of Rome, its where all the biggest players meet, grouped and planned. Islam, Judaism and Christianity are Freemason religions. But I digress.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 1:54am On Aug 08, 2015
august 9 2015
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 10:31am On Aug 12, 2015
[b]first of all let me say to God belongs all the power, the glory, the wisdom knowledge and understanding. all praises belong to him. Now having said that I will like to say that I have consulted with the oracles of God and have come up with a definitive date for the start of this war in america. This is a definitive date not speculations based on studying the celestial signs. now before I give you this date I have to say so many of you will see me on frontpage talking a whole bunch of madness and nonsense, but I want you to know it is done in good humor and it is just a symptom of someone who has been waiting a long time for the manifestations of the prophesies. sometimes you are frustrated and sometimes you are bored and all kinds of emotions so going to frontpage and talking a whole bunch of smack is how i relieve these down-times. i know it does not come across as someone celestial but trust me, God understands the frustrations of his prophets, saints, disciples and followers at this point in time. its like that proverbial phrase ' LORD why have thou forsaken me ' . so i say all that because till this date you will still see me on frontpage talking some more smack lol. its just how i while away the time while waiting on the manifestations. THE DEFINITIVE DATE IS THE 29TH OF AUGUST 2015. PREPARE FOR DESTRUCTION[/b]
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Rilwayne001: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2015
Okay. We are waiting.
But sire, don't you think its time to change the topic of this thread?
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 12, 2015
as for now sai buhari PDP are not comfortable with that. buhari/yemi #2019 confirm
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by KingSango(m): 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Okay. We are waiting.

What do you think about this?

Greetings my friends, please take the time in your busy day to review our blog. Our program is going full fledge thanks to the amazing support of our friends, we are building our community gardens, which are being instituted to instruct our people in growing food for free! Now is the time to donate a gift via Amazon Prime, links are available on our blog, which is, " www.gardeninggiftsformother..com ". Purchase a gift today, Any purchase over $35.00 comes with free shipping, this is an amazing offer and a great way to send a supporting contribution to Black Nationalism. Amazon is a trusted online retailer and world market. Remember Queen Quet, the hardworking warrior queen of the Gullah Nation, said, "Food is the beginning of Nationalism". The first thing is feed the people, then house and cloth them. We are building an economy that comes complete with production, manufacturing and service. So go now and check out our blog, send a gift, spread the word to all of your Black Nationalists friends and family. Black Nationalists and Pan Africanists unite. Pray for those in Ferguson by supporting the only solution to injustice, "Black Nationalism". Love, Sango.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ03_m50T-M
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Kriss60: 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
sukkot:
[b]first of all let me say to God belongs all the power, the glory, the wisdom knowledge and understanding. all praises belong to him. Now having said that I will like to say that I have consulted with the oracles of God and have come up with a definitive date for the start of this war in america. This is a definitive date not speculations based on studying the celestial signs. now before I give you this date I have to say so many of you will see me on frontpage talking a whole bunch of madness and nonsense, but I want you to know it is done in good humor and it is just a symptom of someone who has been waiting a long time for the manifestations of the prophesies. sometimes you are frustrated and sometimes you are bored and all kinds of emotions so going to frontpage and talking a whole bunch of smack is how i relieve these down-times. i know it does not come across as someone celestial but trust me, God understands the frustrations of his prophets, saints, disciples and followers at this point in time. its like that proverbial phrase ' LORD why have thou forsaken me ' . so i say all that because till this date you will still see me on frontpage talking some more smack lol. its just how i while away the time while waiting on the manifestations. THE DEFINITIVE DATE IS THE 29TH OF AUGUST 2015. PREPARE FOR DESTRUCTION[/b]

Hey son, i been watching you since yo buzugee days, you come across as intelligent. When you are talking something other than god that is. Have you considered that you might actually have mental issues? Would you promise to deactivate or stop chasing this madness when August 29 is uneventful in America? This is because, i can guarantee you, nothing's finna go down that date..

2 Likes

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Okay. We are waiting.

If i change the topic they will move it to another section lmao
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
Kriss60:

Hey son, i been watching you since yo buzugee days, you come across as intelligent. When you are talking something other than god that is. Have you considered that you might actually have mental issues? Would you promise to deactivate or stop chasing this madness when August 29 is uneventful in America? This is because, i can guarantee you, nothing's finna go down that date..
i am completely sane. trust me bruv. then again people said the prophets were insane so I am in good company wink
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Kriss60: 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
Nigga don't be on that prophet speech..this here is real life. Man up to me brother, what will you do if your definitive date is uneventful? Attached some unrelated event to 29th August in America? You already done did that too many times.

sukkot:
i am completely sane. trust me bruv. then again people said the prophets were insane so I am in good company wink
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
Kriss60:
Nigga don't be on that prophet speech..this here is real life. Man up to me brother, what will you do if your definitive date is uneventful? Attached some unrelated event to 29th August in America? You already done did that too many times.

i am / was what is called an angel in training. however i have just graduated. anything i tell you from henceforth will be DEFINITE. thats my WORD. from henceforth my word is my bond. up till now i have always left an element of ' it may not happen '. that is finished now. all power and wisdom belongs to YAH. i am just a servant. i give all glory and praises to him under whom i am under his auspices and tutelage.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Kriss60: 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
I will speak with you on this subject on August 30th. Meanwhile we can stay kicking it on other subject of worth during the wait period.

sukkot:
i am / was what is called an angel in training. however i have just graduated. anything i tell you from henceforth will be DEFINITE. thats my WORD. from henceforth my word is my bond. up till now i have always left an element of ' it may not happen '. that is finished now. anything i say from henceforth happens. all power and wisdom belongs to YAH. i am just a servant. i give all glory and praises to him under whom i am under his auspices and tutelage.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
Kriss60:
I will speak with you on this subject on August 30th. Meanwhile we can stay kicking it on other subject of worth during the wait period.

no doubt playa playa from the himalaya. no doubt. i full ground like aki and pawpaw. holla at me anytime
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by KingSango(m): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
The Christ is already present in the world, The Black Messiah. Evident in all the storms all over the planet. The next event is the rise of the Anti-Christ, slowly, but there will be worldwide chaos first, starting in America as the catalyst.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by MrPresident1: 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
sukkot:

satan cannot and will not cast out satan. Sukkot, there will be no war.

YAH Himself is the one who will vanquish this empire, without any help from anybody.

Isaiah 63:3
I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

This is marriage, the marriage supper/wedding feast of the Lamb of God, it will take place at Rosh Hashanah between September 13th and 15th 2015 at the hour no man knows except the Father.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
MrPresident1:

satan cannot and will not cast out satan. Sukkot, there will be no war.

YAH Himself is the one who will vanquish this empire, without any help from anybody.

I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

This is marriage, the marriage supper/wedding feast of the Lamb of God, it will take place at Rosh Hashanah between September 13th and 15th 2015 at the hour no man knows except the Father.
so God himself will come down and fight USA ? walahi you are tripping lol

isaiah 13 3 I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness.

4 The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the Lord of hosts mustereth the host of the battle. 17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.

18 Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eyes shall not spare children.

yeremiah 51 vs 20 Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms;

jeremiah 16 vs 16 Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the LORD, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks.

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by MrPresident1: 11:17am On Aug 15, 2015
sukkot:
so God himself will come down and fight USA ? walahi you are tripping lol

isaiah 13 3 I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness.

4 The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the Lord of hosts mustereth the host of the battle. 17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.

18 Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eyes shall not spare children.

yeremiah 51 vs 20 Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms;

jeremiah 16 vs 16 Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the LORD, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks.

YAH says He alone will crash this empire.

YAH will not use human mediation to vanquish this kingdom, it is when He has crashed the empire and made it butt-naked that His battle axe (Israel) will now take over and subdue the remnants of the fallen kingdom.

You know who YAH is, don't you?
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 11:57am On Aug 15, 2015
MrPresident1:

YAH will not use human mediation to vanquish this kingdom, it is when He has crashed the empire and made it butt-naked that His battle axe (Israel) will now take over and subdue the remnants of the fallen kingdom.

your problem is that you are using symbolic statements as literal. that verse you quoted said Yah will walk alone out of USA with his white garments covered in blood. so you really think God will come down and will kill so many people and his garments will be covered with so much blood ? you are confused. you need to be re-taught some parts of the scriptures

I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment. << YOU THINK GOD WILL BE WALKING AROUND KILLING PEOPLE AND WILL HAVE LOTS OF BLOOD ON HIS GARMENTS ? LMAO. BRO, YOU NEED TO BE RE-TAUGHT. YOU NEED TO HAVE THE SPIRIT OF DISCERNMENT AS TO WHAT IS LITERAL AND WHAT IS SYMBOLIC
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
MrPresident1:

Here is an example of how YAH operates. this is when esau took us down and put heavy hell on us 700 years ago to usher in the european rennaisance era. and he put us in slavery to the americas and colonized us and brutally killed many of us. yeah that was the LORDS anger coming through esau. that was the LORD using esau to ' bloody his garment ' watch this

ezekiel 38 vs 18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face. << WHEN ESAU THE WHITE MAN CAME AGAINST US THE LORDS FURY ERUPTED THROUGH ESAU. HENCE ALL THE BRUTALITY OF THE WHITE MAN ON US SINCE THE RISE OF THE DAWN OF THE EUROPEAN RENNAISANCE. THIS TIME AROUND THE SITUATION WILL BE REVERSED AND HE WILL BE ON THE RECEIVING END AND GOD WILL USE US TO KICK HIS ASS. SIMPLE CONCEPT TO UNDERSTAND
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by MrPresident1: 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
sukkot:
your problem is that you are using symbolic statements as literal. that verse you quoted said Yah will walk alone out of USA with his white garments covered in blood. so you really think God will come down and will kill so many people and his garments will be covered with so much blood ? you are confused. you need to be re-taught some parts of the scriptures

I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment. << YOU THINK GOD WILL BE WALKING AROUND KILLING PEOPLE AND WILL HAVE LOTS OF BLOOD ON HIS GARMENTS ? LMAO. BRO, YOU NEED TO BE RE-TAUGHT. YOU NEED TO HAVE THE SPIRIT OF DISCERNMENT AS TO WHAT IS LITERAL AND WHAT IS SYMBOLIC

[b]Funny.

You are not discerning this thing right. YAH as the controller of the elements will use the elements to destroy the head of this kingdom, and his garments being sprinkled with blood means he will return in the clouds of heaven, GOD (Christ) will return in the clouds of heaven means he will return in the midst of socio-political, economic, climate&weather, and human upheavals in heaven Mathew 24:30, this is what it means when he says He will sprinkle His garments with blood; He will return in the clouds of heaven.

And I am telling you there will be no war, this kingdom will be vanquished by YAH Himself, no man will take any glory for it. When Yah has conquered the kingdom, then His Christ will take over to subdue to nations and to rule them with a rod of iron.

You are not discerning this thing well, every nation in this kingdom is in cahoots with the lady of kingdoms; they are all in bed with her, so satan cannot cast out satan. The Lady of kingdoms will be decimated in one hour by YAH Himself, the controller of the elements, ushering in the everlasting reign of His beloved son.[/b]
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
MrPresident1:

Funny.

You are not discerning this thing right. YAH as the controller of the elements will use the elements to destroy the head of this kingdom, and his garments being sprinkled with blood means he will return in the clouds of heaven, GOD (Christ) will return in the clouds of heaven means he will return in the midst of socio-political, economic, climate&weather, and human upheavals in heaven Mathew 24:30, this is what it means when he says He will sprinkle His garments with blood; He will return in the clouds of heaven.
bros leave that orijin alone lol. cloud means cover. heaven means Isreal, or the rulership of ISrael. the cloud of heaven is ' spiritual powers'. jesus christ coming through the clouds of heaven means Israel receiving spiritual powers

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by MrPresident1: 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
sukkot:
bros leave that orijin alone lol. cloud means cover. heaven means rulership. the cloud of heaven is ' spiritual powers'. jesus christ coming through the clouds of heaven means the elect receiving spiritual powers
These are references for clouds; clouds mean trouble, remember the sun will be darkened and the moon will not give her light, and the stars will fall from heaven, these are all descriptions for times of trouble

Job 3:5
Let darkness and the shadow of death stain it; let a cloud dwell upon it; let the blackness of the day terrify it.

Lamentation 2:1
How hath the Lord covered the daughter of Zion with a cloud in his anger, [and] cast down from heaven unto the earth the beauty of Israel, and remembered not his footstool in the day of his anger!

Ezekiel 30:3
For the day [is] near, even the day of the LORD [is] near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen.

Ezekiel 34:12
As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep [that are] scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
MrPresident1:

These are references for clouds; clouds mean trouble, remember the sun will be darkened and the moon will not give her light, and the stars will fall from heaven, these are all descriptions for times of trouble

Job 3:5
Let darkness and the shadow of death stain it; let a cloud dwell upon it; let the blackness of the day terrify it.

Lamentation 2:1
How hath the Lord covered the daughter of Zion with a cloud in his anger, [and] cast down from heaven unto the earth the beauty of Israel, and remembered not his footstool in the day of his anger!

Ezekiel 30:3
For the day [is] near, even the day of the LORD [is] near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen.

Ezekiel 34:12
As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep [that are] scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day.

cloud can be used in different contexts. when referenced as ' cloud of heaven ' it means the cover or the protection of Israel. and the cover of Yisrael will be the spiritual powers without which they are na-ked and powerless in the valley of dry bones .
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 9:25am On Aug 19, 2015
sukkot:
exactly my bros. thats the age we are getting ready to get into. what some would call THE RETURN OF CHRIST. but its more like the return of christ consciousness and celestial powers. an age of esoteric wisdom. an age of morality. all this whizkid and davido and tonto dikeh nonsense will be put an end to. no more dumbing down the masses with vain entertainments

<<< ITS COMING SLOWLY. MADE THIS POST LIKE 5 MONTHS AGO

https://www.nairaland.com/2536544/new-list-songs-banned-nbc <<< ON FRONTPAGE TODAY.

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by KingSango(m): 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
sukkot:
<<< ITS COMING SLOWLY. MADE THIS POST LIKE 5 MONTHS AGO

https://www.nairaland.com/2536544/new-list-songs-banned-nbc <<< ON FRONTPAGE TODAY.

African leaders aren't dumb they know Western culture promotes its citizens possessing a debased mind. That is they believe in freedom of expression, even if that expressions is the list of banned items like nudity, violence, drug dealing and other sins. So in essence freedom to the Western mind, has not to do with democracy, justice or ability to freely express yourself with grievance towards authority, but more to do with free glorification sinful acts. They promote homosexuality as innate, meaning a born trait. And therefore, homosexuals qualify as a human rights protected groups. No leader challenges this but African, Indian and Asian leaders, mostly White leaders in White nations accept this United Nations opinion. Obama made this push for human rights worldwide for homosexuality, under the guise homosexuality is innate. But the root cause homosexuality is sexual confusion, due to severe childhood trauma, associated with pedophilia abuse. This is the filthy cause of so many children and teens experiencing sexual confusion, where the boy thinks he's a girl and the girl thinks she's a boy. The history says, many decades, when police department and criminal justice institutions, began to go after Catholic Priest accuse of molesting Church children. This was a look of scandal for a church who's hidden order sacrifices child to demon Gods. This is Iluminati and that is the Vatican, the Western half of the Roman Empire, and the the Caliphate, the Anti-Christ, Eastern Rome, also know as Istanbul, the capital of the Arab Spring, known by the name Isis. They have since ancient times opposed Africa, both Christian Crusaders, like the Knights Templar, all the so-called Mahdi, who launched Jihads, into conquest of northern, eastern and western Africa. Our lands became divided by Muslims and Christian Africans, all converted either by force or for survival. Our own traditions were suppressed. And we know African traditions have the most ashe, the strongest wizards and witches, we know the real universal energy. But this is the day we are using it for good. The rise of African civilization worldwide is the game changer in this century.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu / Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated / Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.