Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. (40723 Views)

Sagamite Officially Declares Buhari 2015 Presidential Elections Winner! / Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections / Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 8:27am On Jul 07, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

You remember this too? when I posted it?
why is it that all these CNN BBC guys don't carry such news
yup i remembered when you posted that bro. well mainstream media does not want to get the populace panicked. imagine 300 million people in panic ? they will run to the store and buy all the food cuz they know there will be no food in a war. so they dont want 300 million people panicking. .
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 8:29am On Jul 07, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

I have.

But why dis tin no happen self. so we can see some show down. grin

Putin now told Obama ''Happy July 4th''

That man is a bad ass grin

So now what next since this didn't happen
hehe. it will happen. trust me. matter of days now
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
16th july. a day to look out for. the new moon is in cancer and mercury and mars aligned in cancer
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by pansophist(m): 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
sukkot:
16th july. a day to look out for. the new moon is in cancer and mercury and mars aligned in cancer

Bookmarked. Because I don de classify you as one of those false prophet after July 5th as you prophesy no come to pass, no bomb blow grin
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
pansophist:

Bookmarked. Because I don de classify you as one of those false prophet after July 5th as you prophesy no come to pass, no bomb blow grin
hey I am not here for your approval bro. try to understand that. what I am doing here is journal-ling events for the future generation. like I have always said, even though you conveniently choose to ignore it which makes me think you are just a troll, Do not hold me to dates is what i have always said but hold me to events. and many of the events I have stated have so far happened, maybe not on the exact date I gave. so unless you are just a troll, listen to what I keep on saying >>> DO NOT HOLD ME TO DATES. God does not give dates of when things will happen to his prophets but he tells them what is about to happen and the time frame. all this thing I am doing with giving dates is just my own little adventure to have fun with the process
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by pansophist(m): 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
sukkot:
hey I am not here for your approval bro. try to understand that. what I am doing here is journal-ling events for the future generation. like I have always said, even though you conveniently choose to ignore it which makes me think you are just a troll, Do not hold me to dates is what i have always said but hold me to events. and many of the events I have stated have so far happened, maybe not on the exact date I gave. so unles you are just a troll, listen to what I keep on saying >>> DO NOT HOLD ME TO DATES. God does not give dates of when things will happen to his prophets but he tells them what is about to happen and the time frame. all this thing I am doing with giving dates is just my own little adventure to have fun with the process

Come on bros sukkot, why you de take am personal na? abi you no see my smiley to show say no be serious thing? cool down jare cool
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
pansophist:

Come on bros sukkot, why you de take am personal na? abi you no see my smiley to show say no be serious thing? cool down jare cool
bros this na the second time you dey make this statement so its obviously very serious to you and not a joke. wink grin
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by tpiadotcom: 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
sukkot:
>>> DO NOT HOLD ME TO DATES.

Lolz
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by pansophist(m): 3:08am On Jul 15, 2015
sukkot:
bros this na the second time you dey make this statement so its obviously very serious to you and not a joke. wink grin

Na second time because I de vigilant for any strike make I run de go naija straight grin

Edited
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 9:04am On Jul 15, 2015
pansophist:

Na second time because I de vigilant for any strike make I run de go naija straight grin

BTW, You think say tabout this picture? I see am for one church last week when I de Rotterdam, and I wonder wetin horus eye de do with the cross. Wetin you think bros sukkot?
my bros that is not the eye of horus. that is the rising sun, signifying the ressurection. wink wink
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by dd12345: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2015
pansophist:

Edited

pls take this SUKKOT guy seriously...its not a laughing matter... this guy know what he is saying... because i know it too...and am sure many people knows this too...2015 is a VERY TERRIBLE YEAR...ITS A YEAR THAT CAN MAKE OR MAR YOU FOREVER...MY ADVISE...RUN FOR SAFETY NOW...THAT SAFETY IS IN CHRIST ...because at the end of these coming calamities.. you have to decide which side you will stand ...ON THE LORD's side or satan side...for the timing nobody can say...can only give the time frame...which sukkot is doing...its like you are telling when the rain will fall by observing the black cloudy sky...sure its about to rain...you can say in the next 5mins, 10mins or 30 mins...but you know it will rain very soon because of the densely clouded back sky...

3 Likes

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Tval(m): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2015
Sir Sukkot, i need to ask you a question, are you available?
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 10:18am On Jul 16, 2015
dd12345:

pls take this SUKKOT guy seriously...its not a laughing matter... this guy know what he is saying... because i know it too...and am sure many people knows this too...2015 is a VERY TERRIBLE YEAR...ITS A YEAR THAT CAN MAKE OR MAR YOU FOREVER...MY ADVISE...RUN FOR SAFETY NOW...THAT SAFETY IS IN CHRIST ...because at the end of these coming calamities.. you have to decide which side you will stand ...ON THE LORD's side or satan side...for the timing nobody can say...can only give the time frame...which sukkot is doing...its like you are telling when the rain will fall by observing the black cloudy sky...sure its about to rain...you can say in the next 5mins, 10mins or 30 mins...but you know it will rain very soon because of the densely clouded back sky...
thank you very much for this post Sir. It is highly appreciated
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2015
Tval:
Sir Sukkot, i need to ask you a question, are you available?
sure bro, whats on your mind

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Tval(m): 10:29am On Jul 16, 2015
sukkot:
sure bro, whats on your mind
Any spiritual attachment to the star called "Canopus"?
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 10:48am On Jul 16, 2015
Tval:
Any spiritual attachment to the star called "Canopus"?
yes there is. that is the star of the resurrected saints. Jesus Christ. it is the second brightest star in the night sky after sirius

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Tval(m): 10:52am On Jul 16, 2015
sukkot:
yes there is. that is the star of the resurrected saints. Jesus Christ.
Thanks
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 10:53am On Jul 16, 2015
Tval:
Thanks
no probs. why did you ask ?

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Tval(m): 11:00am On Jul 16, 2015
sukkot:
no probs. why did you ask ?
I needed to know before adopting it as my new moniker cool
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 11:07am On Jul 16, 2015
Tval:
I needed to know before adopting it as my new moniker cool
oh ok lol grin

2 Likes

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Rilwayne001: 11:14am On Jul 16, 2015
sukkot:
oh ok lol grin
Bros, today is 16th of July. What should we expect?
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 11:47am On Jul 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Bros, today is 16th of July. What should we expect?
expect nothing. but be prepared for everything
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Rilwayne001: 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
sukkot:

Okay Sire grin

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by MrPresident1: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
sukkot:

More like I belong to nobody. I belong to everybody. grin

You need to check up on Jade Helm.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
MrPresident1:

More like I belong to nobody. I belong to everybody. grin

You need to check up on Jade Helm.
grin grin I am checking up on jade helm. i got my finger on the pulse grin
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by MrPresident1: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin I am checking up on jade helm. i got my finger on the pulse grin

Waiting to exhale huh? grin
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
MrPresident1:

Waiting to exhale huh? grin
brah ? you dont even know. i have been inhaling for too long grin
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by MrPresident1: 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
sukkot:
brah ? you dont even know. i have been inhaling for too long grin

I am seriously waiting to exhale.

Countdown has begun...tick, tick, tick.

Greetings! grin

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
MrPresident1:

I am seriously waiting to exhale.

Countdown has begun...tick, tick, tick.

Greetings! grin
in fact ehn, if i dont exhale anytime soon i will turn blue grin grin

maybe i go release one blues song sef cheesy

top of the afternoon to you my kind sire
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
how I wish many other people are aware of all these things
Well I feel blessed having known about all these

Most people call it conspiracy theories and don't believe it

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Danced Violently At APC Rally In Enugu (Photos) / Gumi Rejects Naira Redesign, Describes It As Economic Suicide / Saraki Meets Akpabio & Gbajabiamila 2 Weeks After Visiting Wike's Abuja Kitchen

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.