Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

LADIES, Would You Allow Your Husband Attend His Ex Gf's Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES, Would You Allow Your Husband Attend His Ex Gf's Wedding? (450 Views)

Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LADIES, Would You Allow Your Husband Attend His Ex Gf's Wedding? by Surplus90(m): 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
so I overheard my elder brother discussing with his wife how he would love to attend his ex gf's wedding... (my brother is married for a little over a year now with a child)...he was telling his wife how she used to be good to him when he had nothing... though he didn't later marry, that he has always prayed that she meets a good man...and now that she's finally found love again, he would love to attend her wedding........apparently it didn't go down well with his wife...even though she didn't ask him not to go, he noticed she wasn't OK with it and cancelled it...
now ladies, if your husband asked this of you, would you be OK with it?

(1) (Reply)

SMH In Advance! FEBRUARY 14th / 10 silly habits Nigerian ladies exhibit... Smh / What Do You Do When Your Ex Request For Val Gift From You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.