Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

Wat More Can Be Done To Make A Girl Knw U Luv Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat More Can Be Done To Make A Girl Knw U Luv Her! (1011 Views)

Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? / Do U Luv Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? / When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat More Can Be Done To Make A Girl Knw U Luv Her! by absimon(m): 1:59am On Dec 29, 2008
after calling a girk regularly,sendn her messages,caring about her and even telln her u love her but she doesnt bulge or give in and the best for her is to text u.wat more can you do.ow do you knw ow she feels about you
Re: Wat More Can Be Done To Make A Girl Knw U Luv Her! by alfchye(m): 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2008
guy go sleep.nobody understand u atall
Re: Wat More Can Be Done To Make A Girl Knw U Luv Her! by sangreal: 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2008
what are ur plans for the gir is it just to sleep wiv her or that u truly love her if u truly love her u wud never stop and besides u shud take the sms she sent as a click that she is coming around keep the good work but if its a sleep and run away my frd she nor go gree girls done wise pass as u thin k
Re: Wat More Can Be Done To Make A Girl Knw U Luv Her! by IGWEUSA(m): 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2008
if u are still CHASING her, then keep on trying ur best. she go still fall 4 u, unless u no bi fine boi.
Re: Wat More Can Be Done To Make A Girl Knw U Luv Her! by Ben13: 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2008
Try somebody else
Re: Wat More Can Be Done To Make A Girl Knw U Luv Her! by sangreal: 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2008
@ poster i think pls if u done tire to try then follow ben20001 ways
Re: Wat More Can Be Done To Make A Girl Knw U Luv Her! by GoodMuyis(m): 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2008
Hello dear friend you don't need tell tell her your emotion will reveal your heart

and so on
Re: Wat More Can Be Done To Make A Girl Knw U Luv Her! by sangreal: 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2008
emotions speaks louder than action
Re: Wat More Can Be Done To Make A Girl Knw U Luv Her! by steve49ja(m): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2008
Guy, if a girl can return ya call or text you then she thinks about you if she thinks about you then she likes you/diggs ya style. if she likes you then she's few steps away from loving you.
Hw she responds when yall talk gives clues if she's into you or not even when she sounds insultive or welcoming.
Shine ya eye they gives tips now and then just be alert to catch the signals.

So if she calls you back 'thats job well done,continue chasing ama accept real soon' so continue the chase but remind her you cant chaser forever but you'll chase for as how long you have to prove ya feelings.

Gd luck
Re: Wat More Can Be Done To Make A Girl Knw U Luv Her! by hollandis(f): 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2008
ab simon:

after calling a girk regularly,sendn her messages,caring about her and even telln her u love her but she doesnt bulge or give in and the best for her is to text u.what more can you do.ow do you knw ow she feels about you

Please define your "caring about her"? cool sending her recharge card tongue
Re: Wat More Can Be Done To Make A Girl Knw U Luv Her! by sangreal: 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2008
@ hollandis ur name resemble my mama wrapper lol
Re: Wat More Can Be Done To Make A Girl Knw U Luv Her! by HOLLASLYD(m): 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2008
Back off
Re: Wat More Can Be Done To Make A Girl Knw U Luv Her! by iice(f): 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2008
ab simon:

after calling a girk regularly,sendn her messages,caring about her and even telln her u love her but she doesnt bulge or give in and the best for her is to text u.what more can you do.ow do you knw ow she feels about you

Give in to what? Bulge from what?
You move on to one that will call you regularly, send you messages about caring for you and tell that she loves you. Find the one who will give in and bulge. undecided
Re: Wat More Can Be Done To Make A Girl Knw U Luv Her! by richo2: 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2008
hehe!! that is one of the advantages of being a fresh guy!!1 na the chics go dey come toast u sef!!! cool
Re: Wat More Can Be Done To Make A Girl Knw U Luv Her! by IykeD(m): 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2008
Give her 10k everyday, i am sure she will be the one telling you "Honey-pie, i know you love me so much".Try it!
Re: Wat More Can Be Done To Make A Girl Knw U Luv Her! by sangreal: 8:00am On Dec 30, 2008
i second iyked give the babe like 20k every day then u go they see ur name for sun newspaper i cant sleep wivout him he breaks my heart wen he leaves for work wish i cud be wiv him always
Re: Wat More Can Be Done To Make A Girl Knw U Luv Her! by sweetthug: 8:04am On Dec 30, 2008
sangreal:

i second iyked give the babe like 20k every day then u go they see ur name for sun newspaper i can't sleep wivout him he breaks my heart when he leaves for work wish i cud be with him always

Dude, u r funny.
Re: Wat More Can Be Done To Make A Girl Knw U Luv Her! by Okanran(m): 11:18am On Dec 30, 2008
LMAO @ IykeD & sangreal, I don tire 2 comment, werrin person nor go read 4 NL? grin
Re: Wat More Can Be Done To Make A Girl Knw U Luv Her! by Chetachuku(m): 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2008
Tell her you lied to her. You really hate her. lipsrsealed
Re: Wat More Can Be Done To Make A Girl Knw U Luv Her! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2008
buy ice cream 4 her grin
Re: Wat More Can Be Done To Make A Girl Knw U Luv Her! by Nautillus(m): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2008
Newbies . . .Pee's on thread and leaves
Re: Wat More Can Be Done To Make A Girl Knw U Luv Her! by iz2much: 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2008
I think ladies veiw in needed here
Re: Wat More Can Be Done To Make A Girl Knw U Luv Her! by steve49ja(m): 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2008
Should i advice you ask your mum or you tell her?
Re: Wat More Can Be Done To Make A Girl Knw U Luv Her! by hollandis(f): 8:43am On Dec 31, 2008
sangreal:

i second iyked give the babe like 20k every day then u go they see ur name for sun newspaper i can't sleep wivout him he breaks my heart when he leaves for work wish i cud be with him always

if i woze you.Your face go enter tongue
Re: Wat More Can Be Done To Make A Girl Knw U Luv Her! by sangreal: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2008
@ swetthug dont mind me jo na the only way i they fit they happy
@okanran the thread tire me self
@hollandis bros why u go woze me na abi the babe wen the guy the talk abt na yur babe or the babe relate to u abeg if she do abeg bros nor vex happy watchnight

(1) (Reply)

Internet/cyber Flirt / 10 Statements:Relationship Book of 2010 By Rising Nigerian Star Author in the UK / My Beards Or My Babe ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.