Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

One Reason Why A Woman Should Woo A Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Reason Why A Woman Should Woo A Man (31012 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Reason Why A Woman Should Woo A Man by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
rubey:
Nigerian men will always take you for granted if you try wooing any of them. No be today undecided
Your standpoint isn't far fetch....
I had a girl that toasted me when I applied in one fame...she liked my looks and my height...as well as the way I speak...
She asked me to drop my phone number...I did...and before I got home..I met with my gf and we went to my place... There, her call entered...my gf suspected it...had to wave it out...
At a long run...she started calling and always wanting to hear my voice and wanting to see me again...coz I turned down the offer made by the fame due to the salary intake...
But...when we finally met again...I told her I've got a gf and she waved it off...had to insist on it....
Understand that I respected the fact that she summoned a lot of guts to tell me her feelings towards me...she spent for me and I bluntly refused having sex with her...till date...she respect me a lot...that most guys would have taken advantage of her.....
Its not a bad thing to woo a guy...but dnt rush into having sex...and you've got find out if u're the kindaf girl he desires...and if he's actually single at the moment...and if he's not a player!...
Girls have got the power to get a better man for themselves...but they'd rather let the wrong men to venture into their lives...and they'll cry hrtbreak at the tail end they'll say "all men r the same"...

2 Likes

Re: One Reason Why A Woman Should Woo A Man by tony1980: 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
But, Some Nigerian Ladies AlwaysToast Me.

Maybe, That Is, How God Created Me!

Remember, Some Are Born Great, Some Achieve Greatness But, Some Have Greatness Thrust Upon Them - William Shakespeare.

100 Most Powerful Ways Guaranteed To Make More Money Everyday In Nigeria Now!

My Dear, Just Rush Now & Get Your Own Over 100 Hottest Business Opportunities, Free Financial Assistance & Latest Money Making Ideas Like Over 5,000 Other Nigerians Immediately Without Delay Right Now By Clicking On BusinessFinancialIdeas
When You Visit http://www.facebook.com/pages
Re: One Reason Why A Woman Should Woo A Man by owolawitola(f): 4:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
There are ways u can go about it without makin urself look like a fool. Me i dunno how to keep shut when i like a guy. I must sha get it out. So i just tell him how i feel and end it there. The next move is his to make. Most tyms am lucky.
rubey:
Nigerian men will always take you for granted if you try wooing any of them. No be today undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Reason Why A Woman Should Woo A Man by MEILYN(m): 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
vheMa:
from onset I'd liked to hate guys that has nothing upstairs and God knows what I love then he made you fell asleep and removed one rib of yours to made me. But you don't seems to know how much I hate the guys that I do show interest in,but they don't even care to give me face,how I wish you won't be one of the guys that won't gv me face. Cause I sincerely care for someone like you grin grin grin grin
:x

1 Like

Re: One Reason Why A Woman Should Woo A Man by owolawitola(f): 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hian! Warris all dis??
tosyne2much:

Here's to the love that I hold for you;
May it day by day grow stronger:
May it last as long as your love for meĀ­
And not a second longer!

Here's to love, life, and liberty.
Love pure,
Life long,
Liberty boundless.
A thousand welcomes you will find here
before you,

I Love you as if my life depends on you.. # kisses #
Re: One Reason Why A Woman Should Woo A Man by humilitypays(m): 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
If a woman sees a man that worth her wooing him, I am sure she won't even know when she will woo/toast him directly/indirectly, so guys stop pushing ladies into wooing u guys because I am sure if an ugly girl woos una na, u guys won't agree or will playfully turn her down, or are u guys expecting only the pretty, curvy girls to woo u guys

Guys abeg wake up- make yourself a lovable man, make yourself ladies' dream man and watch ladies toast u up n downgrin

1 Like

Re: One Reason Why A Woman Should Woo A Man by XBLadez: 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
Naija ladies have brains bigger than their heads, so they honestly don't know the right things to do in relationships. Don't expect one to woo you. Such can only happen in my country smiley

Malawi
Re: One Reason Why A Woman Should Woo A Man by owolawitola(f): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
Even the confident ones need to be shaken up once in a while.
phiszo:
ladies should woo only the shy guys. the confident ones will take you for granted.

1 Like

Re: One Reason Why A Woman Should Woo A Man by latuntop(m): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
A man should not be discouraged by 10 NOs from 10 girls, but as for me i must woo my own girl, not that one girl should take over my own responsibility. A sign of a man is the ability to convince a girl to marry you.
Re: One Reason Why A Woman Should Woo A Man by tony1980: 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
rubey:
Nigerian men will always take you for granted if you try wooing any of them. No be today
undecided
But, Pretty Angel, You Have Not Toasted Me Before. You Can Toast Me Now And See How, I Will Make You Feel Like You Are In Paradise Right Here On Earth
Re: One Reason Why A Woman Should Woo A Man by percyoats(m): 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
You are right on point... I personally have no issues with women approaching me... Isn't it called gender equality How do they accept gender equality as a norm and then post double standard arguments. Women who have this notion about not wanting to approach a guy should understand that the way they feel when they see a guy they like is the same way a guy feels when he sees a lady he likes... So, its either a YES! or NO!... Any of the genders I believe is supposed to be equal to a rejection or acceptance... Since according to all we are all equal. I don not think a woman approaching a man makes her less of a human or wayward... smiley
Re: One Reason Why A Woman Should Woo A Man by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
dstnd:
nah only oloso no deh kiss
So what exactly are you tryna insinuateundecided
Re: One Reason Why A Woman Should Woo A Man by percyoats(m): 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
That a lady woos you doesn't mean she has overtaken your responsibility as a man... I also do not think that has totally certified 100% that she is ready to marry you.

latuntop:
A man should not be discouraged by 10 NOs from 10 girls, but as for me i must woo my own girl, not that one girl should take over my own responsibility. A sign of a man is the ability to convince a girl to marry you.
Re: One Reason Why A Woman Should Woo A Man by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
d guy finally make Lalastic. grin
4 real? If that's it,then make I go modify grin
Re: One Reason Why A Woman Should Woo A Man by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
blublahd:

Out of point! Thus, epic fail!
oh shocked na JJC be dis one. I guess
Re: One Reason Why A Woman Should Woo A Man by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
holatin:
hmmmmmm
yes What's hmmmmmundecided
Re: One Reason Why A Woman Should Woo A Man by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
vheMa:
oh shocked na JJC be dis one. I guess
another fail.
Re: One Reason Why A Woman Should Woo A Man by Oildichotomy(m): 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ladies woo me every other day. I get tired these days
So Mznelly can go boil rock for all I love wink
Re: One Reason Why A Woman Should Woo A Man by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
blublahd:

another fail.
OMG shocked no wonder,I've been wondering that,how can a human being be like dis na Not knowing that he's ain't human, MONKEY

Abeg check ppl's profile b4 u quote them on NL o, mr seun has mixed humans with animals

*check his profile to confirm* sad
Re: One Reason Why A Woman Should Woo A Man by dammywapes(m): 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
faceURfront:
Too long. Won't make front page tongue
Bros it has.
Re: One Reason Why A Woman Should Woo A Man by MrMandilas: 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
andromida:
Ladies should not woo men.
sometimes it's ok. The first lady that came to me by herself is still my best. I gave her my all because she came first. She made me stop to flirt. She is really the best thing that has happened to me. But...!
Re: One Reason Why A Woman Should Woo A Man by RotrEmmanuel: 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
vheMa:
4 real? If that's it,then make I go modify grin
Ah swear. grin
Re: One Reason Why A Woman Should Woo A Man by Lovexme(m): 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
In my own world, I don't toast women. Either they do, or we just mutually kick off wink
Re: One Reason Why A Woman Should Woo A Man by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
Ah swear. grin
thanks jare sweetie, done!!! grin
Re: One Reason Why A Woman Should Woo A Man by Pluslargent(m): 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
foxxynik:

Your standpoint isn't far fetch....
I had a girl that toasted me when I applied in one fame...she liked my looks and my height...as well as the way I speak...
She asked me to drop my phone number...I did...and before I got home..I met with my gf and we went to my place... There, her call entered...my gf suspected it...had to wave it out...
At a long run...she started calling and always wanting to hear my voice and wanting to see me again...coz I turned down the offer made by the fame due to the salary intake...
But...when we finally met again...I told her I've got a gf and she waved it off...had to insist on it....
Understand that I respected the fact that she summoned a lot of guts to tell me her feelings towards me...she spent for me and I bluntly refused having sex with her...till date...she respect me a lot...that most guys would have taken advantage of her.....
Its not a bad thing to woo a guy...but dnt rush into having sex...and you've got find out if u're the kindaf girl he desires...and if he's actually single at the moment...and if he's not a player!...
Girls have got the power to get a better man for themselves...but they'd rather let the wrong men to venture into their lives...and they'll cry hrtbreak at the tail end they'll say "all men r the same"...

Preach bro....
Re: One Reason Why A Woman Should Woo A Man by chimoskyg(m): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
Am single because the last gurl dat woo mi, freed moi. Waiting 4 another ;DAm single because the last gurl dat woo mi, freed moi. Waiting 4 another

I luv dem
Re: One Reason Why A Woman Should Woo A Man by RotrEmmanuel: 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
vheMa:
thanks jare sweetie, done!!! grin
U welcome love: grin
Re: One Reason Why A Woman Should Woo A Man by JurassicPark: 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
... whatever rocks your boat smiley
Re: One Reason Why A Woman Should Woo A Man by InZA: 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
It's not "am" guys....its "I'm" angry

1 Like

Re: One Reason Why A Woman Should Woo A Man by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
U welcome love: grin
wow I love you wink you cute oo *blushes* sad and wetin do your hair sad lapalapa chop ur hair 4 side ni sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist / Lady Advises Men Who Like Assumptions When Wooing Women / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.