Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,052 members, 7,956,929 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

Can This Guy Get Sexual Excitement Without His joystick And Release Sperm? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can This Guy Get Sexual Excitement Without His joystick And Release Sperm? (1593 Views)

Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold / Please Advise! I Do Release Sperm Every Night. Could This Affect My Health? / Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Guy Get Sexual Excitement Without His joystick And Release Sperm? by Joel3(m): 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
after reading this thread of a man who cut off his penis

Link www.nairaland.com/2126532/man-kwara-cuts-off-joystick

Several things came to my mind. And they are.

1, from this guy condition he lost is manhood. And we all know that the cap of the penis is the most sensitive part that get stimulated and excitement to trigger the cum of sparms.

Now that means this guy can no longer had sex nor masturbate to even get to the point of cuming. Since there is no more excitement from my assumption
is there other way he can get stimulated and excited? Can a man get oral without the penis and enjoy excitement?

Sure he can still please women with his hand and body work but he won't get please.

Is there other part in the body he can get excitement without the physical penis?

He can get some feeling from romance and pecking but he can't get to a point of releasing sperms. Never.

Some health practitioner should correct me please.
Re: Can This Guy Get Sexual Excitement Without His joystick And Release Sperm? by marshalcarter: 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
2yrs pikin no fit ask dis kain question
Re: Can This Guy Get Sexual Excitement Without His joystick And Release Sperm? by Joel3(m): 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
marshalcarter:
2yrs pikin no fit ask dis kain question
what are you saying.p.o.

Do you knw what is scientific research? Things happens everyday
Re: Can This Guy Get Sexual Excitement Without His joystick And Release Sperm? by Gmajor(m): 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
see how u just dey tear ur boxers over another mans penis (or lack of it)
Re: Can This Guy Get Sexual Excitement Without His joystick And Release Sperm? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
he cant urinate or release anything again.
Re: Can This Guy Get Sexual Excitement Without His joystick And Release Sperm? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
Gmajor:
see how u just dey tear ur boxers over another mans penis (or lack of it)
maybe he wants to behead his joy stick.
Re: Can This Guy Get Sexual Excitement Without His joystick And Release Sperm? by Joel3(m): 10:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
krall:
maybe he wants to behead his joy stick.
grin grin grin i am about to carry out research on this. I will be sending email to health scientist and researchers in british university.

Krail how far.
Re: Can This Guy Get Sexual Excitement Without His joystick And Release Sperm? by Joel3(m): 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
krall:
he cant urinate or release anything again.
i can bet he can still urinate if he survive this with proper surgery.
Re: Can This Guy Get Sexual Excitement Without His joystick And Release Sperm? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
Joel3:
grin grin grin i am about to carry out research on this. I will be sending email to health scientist and researchers in british university.

Krail how far.
i dey oo. dont research the one that will land you in clinic.

(1) (Reply)

Meaning Of Suboxone / Depo-provera A Sure Shot Of Preventing Pregnancy / Doctors Threathens Nation Wide Strike In Support Of Persecuted Collegues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.