Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! (6570 Views)

Been Having A Crush On A Lady Here....she's Pretty! / Photo: Man Fingers Lady In Broad Daylight While Trying To Ask Her Out / Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by Oildichotomy(m): 2:17am On Feb 03, 2015
Is she up to 5Feet? Judging from the difference between the height of the car and herself.

Short/petite girls have temper oo BUT let's appreciate them

Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by ronald4lif(m): 2:42am On Feb 03, 2015
ShakurM:
Bros, interpret abeg

Na between me and her na smiley

Why you wan do amebo undecided
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by Nobody: 5:27am On Feb 03, 2015
I think u have asked her out already. u open a thread n mention her? u'v done it already.
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 03, 2015
Not that beautiful undecided lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 03, 2015
MhisIjay:

Lol
I m surprised

I ve been laughing my hrt out here, no sarcasm meant tho.
I couldn't hold the feelings any longer dearie...
Now that I'm kinda been loquacious abt this, hope you're not angry...
Anyways, imma ra'nma too much,...keep that beauty up dearie.....Ahụrụ m gị n'anya...ife re npami bi oti

.#ileartthatigbolanguagbecauseofu#
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 03, 2015
nikpet2:
Not that beautiful undecided lipsrsealed
And Not that Ugly
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 03, 2015
Prixus:
I think u have asked her out already. u open a thread n mention her? u'v done it already.
Lolz....na true sha
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by ShakurM(m): 6:42am On Feb 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Na between me and her na smiley

Why you wan do amebo undecided
hehe...Take am softly o grin
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 03, 2015
Children full nairaland sha...
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by MhisIjay(f): 7:26am On Feb 03, 2015
profojah:

Anyways, imma ra'nma too much,...keep that beauty up dearie.....Ahụrụ m gị n'anya...ife re npami bi oti

Really
U jst learnt it
Then u mst be a fast learner

And I m nt angry smiley

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by MhisIjay(f): 7:36am On Feb 03, 2015
kallmemrB:
women ...keep laughing ooooo u self like better attention
U sef dnt lyk attention shebi
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by Juicysam(m): 7:42am On Feb 03, 2015
Mtcheww ..she nor even fine reach my sidechick..nawa I was expecting to see a pix of one clean classy gul..op go to the uni near you and chill @ cool spot near their gate where u can clearly see guls trooping out from a distance..u will knw that this one is a learner wen it comes to beauty#disappointed#
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 03, 2015
MhisIjay:

Really
U jst learnt it
Then u mst be a fast learner

And I m nt angry smiley
Yeah dearie...i did that all cos of you...how was your night?
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by MhisIjay(f): 8:00am On Feb 03, 2015
profojah:

Yeah dearie...i did that all cos of you...how was your night?
It was fyn
Good mrn.
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 03, 2015
MhisIjay:

It was fyn
Good mrn.
Morning...Don't mind all doz niqqur saying you ain't pretty,...you look more beautiful than their gfs...

You just have it in mind that, ProfOjah really loves you more than every other persons
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 03, 2015
thats what am talking about bruh tongue
profojah:

And Not that Ugly
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 03, 2015
yo you talking to me? angry
profojah:

Morning...Don't mind all doz niqqur saying you ain't pretty,...you look more beautiful than their gfs...

You just have it in mind that, ProfOjah really loves you more than every other persons

Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 03, 2015
my sidechick fine pass am
Juicysam:
Mtcheww ..she nor even fine reach my sidechick..nawa I was expecting to see a pix of one clean classy gul..op go to the uni near you and chill @ cool spot near their gate where u can clearly see guls trooping out from a distance..u will knw that this one is a learner wen it comes to beauty#disappointed#
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 03, 2015
she no even get yansh angry undecided
nikpet2:
my sidechick fine pass am
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 03, 2015
nikpet2:
she no even get yansh angry undecided
Na d gal wey I go learn Igbo becos of, una dey yab like dis...she get yansh, she no get yansh,..I love her like that...
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by bewla(m): 8:34am On Feb 03, 2015
go close to her and whisper nothing in her ears she will say what then tell her some one want her out
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 03, 2015
pm me make i give you babe wey get nicki minaj yansh and fine like beyonce no dull ur self abeg tongue cool
profojah:

Na d gal wey I go learn Igbo becos of, una dey yab like dis...she get yansh, she no get yansh,..I love her like that...
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:03am On Feb 03, 2015
profojah:

GUY,U BE NYASH!ASK ME WHY?
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 03, 2015
profojah:
Please guyz....

There' s this girl on NL...she's extremely gorgeous but I don't know how to woo her....you guyz should just help me out on MhizIjay....
guy go read ur books instead of chasing girls up n down.. undecided
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by MhisIjay(f): 9:50am On Feb 03, 2015
profojah:

I really dnt mind wat dey say
Even Kim gat haterzz undecided
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by agoadiv(m): 9:50am On Feb 03, 2015
profojah:

Bank loan for wetin?...lol
[s] u know what loan can do na
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by Oildichotomy(m): 10:03am On Feb 03, 2015
MhisIjay:

I really dnt mind wat dey say
Even Kim gat haterzz undecided
And you're Kim?
Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by MhisIjay(f): 10:15am On Feb 03, 2015
Oildichotomy:
And you're Kim?
Hmmm lipsrsealed
Hmmmm
Dnt misinterprete me angry
E b lyk u dey lyk amebo well well
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by EmmySparky(m): 10:27am On Feb 03, 2015
This OP eh..u just make this girl turn star all of a sudden...u dey lasgidi while she dey asaba...it be like say u just resume work with mtn abi...u better continue with the one on ur profile....
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by Psalmwise(m): 10:50am On Feb 03, 2015
profojah:

bros no mind dem na dm dm dey cal dalerudaleru...,asfar as u gt d necesary facilities and eequipmnt ...,d yansh go comot...obe to dun owo lo pa
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by EmmySparky(m): 10:52am On Feb 03, 2015
Juicysam:
baba u get point but still beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by Stanleyafam(m): 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
I want to marry her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex / To Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty / Sudden Veins On A Dick(advice Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.