Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest (58484 Views)

Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers / Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest / Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by Udodasco1(m): 9:10am On Feb 03, 2015
ayogabriel:
What took them this long to storm the place, they knew of there hideout all along, they had the drones, so why are they just doing all this? Lives would have been saved and properties would not have been lost. A government which is committed to protecting her people, will swing into action immediately. #something is fishy.
What took them this long you asked? They just got the arsenal the fed govt ordered from away! So they are fit to combat the boko boys

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by Tymax(m): 9:11am On Feb 03, 2015
ayogabriel:
What took them this long to storm the place, they knew of there hideout all along, they had the drones, so why are they just doing all this? Lives would have been saved and properties would not have been lost. A government which is committed to protecting her people, will swing into action immediately. #something is fishy.
Election is coming. They want to look good. Honestly, Nigeria stinks of corruption and vested interests.

Anyway, they should bring back as many girls as possible. That is if those teenagers haven't been relocated under the very nose of our Army and Customs.
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 03, 2015
Bevista:

To score cheap electoral point.

Suddenly, petrol price have come down, clueless visits Maiduguri, forensic audit report of NNPC submitted, rickety trains commissioned, sambisa forest bombarded, etc.

These are all issues people have been raising for months. How befitting a time to start dealing with them.

Too little too late Boss. My mind has been pretty much made up - you are going back to Otuoke.

#SaiBuhari

Petrol price had to come down.....with the drop in price of crude.

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 03, 2015
Arcid:

lol.. take it easy wit him, before u hurl ur fone tinking he's ryt in front of u!!

Guy non blame me jare, we should not politicize everything brother I am APC supporter but the truth is there is no where in the world fighting Islamic terrorist is easy. Some have taken over a country like Syria, Iraq, Somalia,Libya, Afghanistan, just to mention a few. This government tried by limiting them to a particular region for sometimes.

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by richardomoko: 9:12am On Feb 03, 2015
May the Lord protect innocent lives. Even though welcome this development I sincerely pray that the Chibok girls are not being held captive in sambisa forest.
fkaz:
Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest

http://leadership.ng/news/408993/finally-nigerian-troops-bombard-sambisa-forest
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by tonychristopher: 9:12am On Feb 03, 2015
One thing i have come to realise that majority of nigerian from a particular sections of this country will never want boko haram to end, this is a way of discrediting Jonathan, some bastards were even saying thank lord for CHAD, i wonder why we have so many negative minded and pessimist in this country.

I just dont know why we are stuck with these two seys of people, the former in north the later in south

can we just go our seperate ways

THIS MAN JONATHAN HAS BEEN OVERSTRESSED, CAN PEOPLE GIVE HIM SOME SLACKS PLS

Leading aint easy, if you doubt me, try leading your family or your street

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by dustydee: 9:14am On Feb 03, 2015
Good development even though it took too long. No wonder some people were speculating that the government was behind Boko haram.
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by zeusdgrt(m): 9:14am On Feb 03, 2015
I do sincerely tink dt a test shuld be done on some individuals before being allowed as a nairalander,APC supporters have always known to be of no brains like their intending looser candidate.Do you knw that a country is not allowed to go to war with itself,which carries so many sanctions of war crimes to it.Jonathan knows this dt is why he has to involve international bodies and for international bodies to respond there must be a spread of the insurgency into other nations.That's the knowledge of an enlightened educationist with rule of law principles,if it was your cattle rearer Buhari he wuld hv bombed the country into two and divide the country cz an illiterate will alwys be foolish to intelligence. Kudos Mr President and Big up Our military

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by zizibabe1(f): 9:14am On Feb 03, 2015
dollarlander:

@faladeSM1132. What has ayogabriel said that requires this 'talking' without brain. You don't need this.

Answer;Ayogabriel talk from his anus!
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by jude33084(m): 9:14am On Feb 03, 2015
bright8:
Buhari and El Rufai are in trouble. They will soon run out of Nigeria.

All the people named so far in connection with boko haram by the SSS are all serving members of the PDP

A former governor of a state said it openly and months later he was killed. undecided
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by bareal(m): 9:14am On Feb 03, 2015
Boss13:
I have always had contrary opinions to our military strategies in curbing Boko Haram. Many times we hear Boko Haram attacking cities and probably being resisted by the military or the cities are captured and controlled. To me, it seems the military is not taking the fight to them, probably waiting for Boko Haram to attack. It is good that the military is now taking the fight to them and catching them in unease situation. That should be the case and not what we have been experiencing in the past.

yea bro...at this point it shouldn't be the Boko guys attacking us again, we should rather be attacking them to catch them off guards. Me think this will not give them the room to re-strategise and perfect their plans.
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by 9jatatafo(m): 9:14am On Feb 03, 2015
So na now day break abi? After how many months wey chibok girls disappear. Fake news and medicine after death. Na tree dem dey bomb or BH members.
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by UniqueGem(m): 9:15am On Feb 03, 2015
deeptesting:

Please i will advice you to stop comparing United State of America with Nigeria on your comments.. Osama never operated from American soil otherwise they would have wiped him out within days or weeks..What kind on nonsense comparison is that?

This is a bunch miscreants initially high on gum sniffing and cough syrup operating from our soil that the clueless govt. would have wiped out as kindergartens but allowed it to fester up untl it has maimed and killed thousands of its Citizens.

Do you think it would have taken the U.S that long to wipe take out Osama if he was operating on Ameroxan soil like Shekau?

My friend pack your car properly let me reverse my private jet.
For your mind now you've made sense.
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by sampeyo: 9:15am On Feb 03, 2015
Bevista:

To score cheap electoral point.

Suddenly, petrol price have come down, clueless visits Maiduguri, forensic audit report of NNPC submitted, rickety trains commissioned, sambisa forest bombarded, etc.

These are all issues people have been raising for months. How befitting a time to start dealing with them.

Too little too late Boss. My mind has been pretty much made up - you are going back to Otuoke.

#SaiBuhari

Rubish stupid and useless guy. Now u are God that decide the fate of man or that of a natiom
Has nigeria the monopoly of terrorim what about other countries in the woorld. Today where ISIS , Taliban etc are coals and brimstones
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by OLUJAY4REAL: 9:16am On Feb 03, 2015
faladeSM1132:

Why don't you move with your family to clare them since too,
i wonder i you people of NL talking without brain;
have you ever seen any militry switch into action without deep research ,
for how many years he took american to end Osama s life?
did you know the numbers of innocent people died including sodier before most powerful country in the world can end the life of Osama bin-lardin?
pls stop insulting nigerian sodier or FG on this insurgency matter for the sake of political intrest:

STOP IT !!!!
God bless you for this thoughtful comment. May God continue to strengthen our troops. Victory is sure. God bless Nigeria

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by StunningCEO: 9:16am On Feb 03, 2015
allahu akbar
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by santity100: 9:17am On Feb 03, 2015
faladeSM1132:

Why don't you move with your family to clare them since too,
i wonder i you people of NL talking without brain;
have you ever seen any militry switch into action without deep research ,
for how many years he took american to end Osama s life?
did you know the numbers of innocent people died including sodier before most powerful country in the world can end the life of Osama bin-lardin?
pls stop insulting nigerian sodier or FG on this insurgency matter for the sake of political intrest:

STOP IT !!!!

No matter how you say it ..

The fact still remains that this administration did very little and performed woefully in their fight against this insurgents. When we all know the CApability and strenght of our beloved armed forces.

Anytime I remember the missings girls my heart bleeds. What if my sister or daughter were among ?

#bringbackthegirlsSAFELY#
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by amazingqueen(f): 9:17am On Feb 03, 2015
abu12:
The big question is that, is boko haram still in sambisa forest? When boko haram is trying to take over maiduguri the state capital, when boko haram are tired of hiding inside the bush, the army is now going there. Our army shld be serious walahi.
the trouble with the north! Everybody has been crying for them to be on the offensive and take the battle to sambisa. now they have done that instead of commending them, u r saying this. So they should go back to Maiduguri and wait for them again or they should bombard Maiduguri town , which one is your solution?

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by VirginFinder: 9:17am On Feb 03, 2015
For the what time?

Nevertheless, the NA should just rid this country of insurgents once and for all.
May God help them.
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by emperorchedda(m): 9:17am On Feb 03, 2015
News of the week! cheesy
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by horlarjay(m): 9:17am On Feb 03, 2015
Why re they just doing dat now...I can percieve politics here...oga jona u don loose ooo grin grin

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by gratiaeo(m): 9:19am On Feb 03, 2015
Hope APC and northern foolish elders will not cry genocide this time

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by Funjosh(m): 9:20am On Feb 03, 2015
LMAO Joke of the century grin

Still waiting for Shekau version lipsrsealed
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by sambisa5: 9:21am On Feb 03, 2015
fkaz:

watch out!!!......boko haram is going to be a thing of the past in 2015,,,,,,,,,

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by babadee1(m): 9:21am On Feb 03, 2015
mrofficial:
Why are they just doing that now?

Because election time has come, now GEJ needs to start looking like he has been working all along.
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:21am On Feb 03, 2015
better late than never. kudos to the NA
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by kevoh(m): 9:22am On Feb 03, 2015
Some people think Sambisa forest is just about 20 trees and few grasses!
Some people do not know that the land mass of Borno alone is almost two-third of the whole of south-east Nigeria!
Some think millitary tactics is like playing Metal Gear on Playstation!

Just check the first page of this thread and you will shake your head at the level of ignorance being exhibited there.

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by Spray(m): 9:23am On Feb 03, 2015
fkaz:

the clueles big nose presido shud hav don dat b4 nw

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by EMEzzy(m): 9:24am On Feb 03, 2015
Alphaoscar:
This is pure drug after death oooo. After how many months of yearning for the military to comb the evil forest the power that be have to wait till the agents of darkness relocate from the evil forest before giving the go ahead for the bombing of the forest.
Have you forgotten that the chibok girls where kept captive in sambisa? If the army had done this months ago,the chibok girls would have been killed on arrival.
Carrying out this operation now there is every likelihood that the girls would have been moved to another location likewise BH.
You have to understand how insurgency works,i dont comment on threads i know mess all about...you should do same.
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by emmasege: 9:26am On Feb 03, 2015
And I wonder what that lousy & idle Ezekwesilly would be planning to say now in defence of her Aggrieved People's Congress, while hypocritically fighting for chibok girls.
The military action, though seems belated, is still welcome & should be backed up with prayers by all who desire peace in our fatherland. Only retrogressives who call themselves progressives would not hail the latest action of our triumphant NIGERIAN ARMED FORCES

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by gratiaeo(m): 9:27am On Feb 03, 2015
zeusdgrt:
I do sincerely tink dt a test shuld be done on some individuals before being allowed as a nairalander,APC supporters have always known to be of no brains like their intending looser candidate.Do you knw that a country is not allowed to go to war with itself,which carries so many sanctions of war crimes to it.Jonathan knows this dt is why he has to involve international bodies and for international bodies to respond there must be a spread of the insurgency into other nations.That's the knowledge of an enlightened educationist with rule of law principles,if it was your cattle rearer Buhari he wuld hv bombed the country into two and divide the country cz an illiterate will alwys be foolish to intelligence. Kudos Mr President and Big up Our military
Don't mind them. They want him to bombard Borno state so that Nyako, foolish northern elders and APC will accuse him of committing genocide. GEJ indeed has showed that he's a wise man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting / Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) / Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49