Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest (58485 Views)

Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers / Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest / Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by dosht(f): 9:28am On Feb 03, 2015
ayogabriel:
What took them this long to storm the place, they knew of there hideout all along, they had the drones, so why are they just doing all this? Lives would have been saved and properties would not have been lost. A government which is committed to protecting her people, will swing into action immediately. #something is fishy.
Don't mind the oga at the top. Yoruba people say Igbayi laaro arugbo n sukun oge
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 03, 2015
ayogabriel:

What took them this long to storm the place, they knew of there hideout all along, they had the drones, so why are they just doing all this? Lives would have been saved and properties would not have been lost. A government which is committed to protecting her people, will swing into action immediately. #something is fishy.

People must talk shaa.

Insatiable.
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by Rexyl(m): 9:31am On Feb 03, 2015
boko haram membership and terrorism will soon be dead in Nigeria. May the military record huge and final success over them this time around.
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 03, 2015
dosht:

Don't mind the oga at the top. Yoruba people say Igbayi laaro arugbo n sukun oge

You and your "quotee" obviously knows nothing about military operations.

What you're seeing now is called Last Resort Operation. It takes long to come by, dude.
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by ncoolsome(m): 9:34am On Feb 03, 2015
faladeSM1132:

Why don't you move with your family to clare them since too,
i wonder i you people of NL talking without brain;
have you ever seen any militry switch into action without deep research ,
for how many years he took american to end Osama s life?
did you know the numbers of innocent people died including sodier before most powerful country in the world can end the life of Osama bin-lardin?
pls stop insulting nigerian sodier or FG on this insurgency matter for the sake of political intrest:

STOP IT !!!!

Now imagine two of ur innocent virgin sisters age 14 n 16 taken away for over 250 days,didn't celebrate xmas n d new year with u and wld definately not come back the same..WOULD U BE TALKING ABOUT DEEP RESEARCH...our gov make osama look like a learner..
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by EngrChris(m): 9:35am On Feb 03, 2015
Bevista:

To score cheap electoral point.

Suddenly, petrol price have come down, clueless visits Maiduguri, forensic audit report of NNPC submitted, rickety trains commissioned, sambisa forest bombarded, etc.

These are all issues people have been raising for months. How befitting a time to start dealing with them.

Too little too late Boss. My mind has been pretty much made up - you are going back to Otuoke.

#Vote4Change

#SaiBuhari
please say the truth, your mind did not made up rather the person you support, sai is going to say sai gej. Including you

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by herald9: 9:38am On Feb 03, 2015
DjAndroid:

Do not take the name The LORD thy GOD in vain.

In your own interest.

Which of the gods
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by Nicklaus(m): 9:39am On Feb 03, 2015
Finally a silver lining, yea that's more like it. Poor timing though. But hopeful.
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by herald9: 9:41am On Feb 03, 2015
arantess:

shut up enyi, what saving grace?

isn't obvious that the got guts more than our army?
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by Nicklaus(m): 9:41am On Feb 03, 2015
I have been curious can someone tell me the meaning of SAI It sounds typical of sugar cane farmers.
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by xhamel89: 9:42am On Feb 03, 2015
Bevista:

Suddenly, petrol price have come down, clueless visits Maiduguri, forensic audit report of NNPC submitted, rickety trains commissioned, sambisa forest bombarded, etc.

These are all issues people have been raising for months. How befitting a time to start dealing with them.

Too little too late Boss. My mind has been pretty much made up - you are going back to Otuoke.

#Vote4Change

#SaiBuhari

You goofed! Chibok girls were held in that forest as a shield of getting attacked. They moved now because they are sure the girls are safe.
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by Mbediogu(m): 9:43am On Feb 03, 2015
etebefia:
If sincerely nigeria wants to succesfully defeat boko haram, the it should be tackle from the source. This is a fundamental problem, even if you kill shekau and his boys, another set will spring up. The bombardment is good but other strategic measures should also be followed.

Other strategic mesures like what and what?
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by lexyclasy: 9:43am On Feb 03, 2015
ayogabriel:
are u not aware that nigerian govt just secure new drones from Asian countries......some question self........when buhari was head of state did he buy any drone for nigerian air force.....maybe u thought drone is 10 kobo

1 Like

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by watchindelta(m): 9:44am On Feb 03, 2015
Good news but terrorist no dey finish especially if the country merged with Osama boiz undecided
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by TheAdvocate(m): 9:48am On Feb 03, 2015
ayogabriel:

Ever heard of anything called "intelligence gathering"?
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by Arcid: 9:48am On Feb 03, 2015
Bridgetown:

Guy non blame me jare, we should not politicize everything brother I am APC supporter but the truth is there is no where in the world fighting Islamic terrorist is easy. Some have taken over a country like Syria, Iraq, Somalia,Libya, Afghanistan, just to mention a few. This government tried by limiting them to a particular region for sometimes.
well said..
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by EmmySparky(m): 9:48am On Feb 03, 2015
Rubbish....I never knew our soldiers are this weak...just a bunch of cowards...so na now una chop liver to raid sambisa...na the part when boko boys no dey live again una want go invade...if I hear say the army reach where boko boys live....bunch of cowards...na for only bus stop una dey get power...
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by kuljay: 9:49am On Feb 03, 2015
Guy u rlly get intelligence o!...pple who rlly hv eyes cn see dat!
obiz2014:
Am in love with Jonathan's calculated approach this time. If he had bombarded the Sambisa forest earlier APC would have taken him to ICC for killing Chibok girls. Thank God the international community is involved.
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:51am On Feb 03, 2015
Honestly, I am appalled by some of the comments I am reading here. when the NA took the fight to them, some fools were screaming genocide, some were shouting that it was a war against the north. Even some so called human rights organization started interfering with the campaign to rat out the insurgents. Now the NA is doing the needful and some fools are saying its political, na thunder go fire anybody wen use him hand type rubbish.

What about the rats in the NA?, the BH sympathizers among the senior officers and those in the ground troops, who constantly and repeatedly sabotaged the efforts of the hardworking and courageous soldiers by giving out sensitive Intel to the terrorists?...what about the fact some power ranger countries have frustrated our efforts to acquire state of the art weapons.
You think routing out terrorists is as easy as taking a shit and wiping ur ass afterwards? ask the Sri Lankan president;

The NA has been winning campaigns against rebels in the African region, but all that is nothing compared to fighting an enemy within, an enemy that is motivated by religion.

So I repeat, kudos to the NA, and thanks to the AU for agreeing to send a 7500 strong coalition troops to help quench the insurgency. I am patiently waiting to hear those ants who like shouting genocide anytime the war on terrorism is being won.

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by jamst(m): 9:52am On Feb 03, 2015
Taylor86:
d video or
Idontbelieveit
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by agborodun: 9:53am On Feb 03, 2015
Let there be peace

1 Like

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by etebefia: 9:53am On Feb 03, 2015
Mbediogu:

Other strategic mesures like what and what?
the religious and traditional rulers have a big role to play, boko haram have many sympathisers that, thus the need for these leaders to sensitize their people.
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by dosht(f): 9:53am On Feb 03, 2015
BornSad:

You and your "quotee" obviously knows nothing about military operations.

What you're seeing now is called Last Resort Operation. It takes long to come by, dude.
OK
But this your moniker na wa ooo
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by seunayantokun(m): 9:53am On Feb 03, 2015
Some ppl are saying it is too late and that boko haram have left the forest before the military moved in. Nigerians, why do we like to set our own roof ablaze?
God help us to love ourselves.
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by osebe: 9:58am On Feb 03, 2015
GEJ is working!
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by massada: 9:59am On Feb 03, 2015
All the latest developments in the country are attributed to scoring cheap political points. I tag it “democracy of hypocrisy”.
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by bharkarh(m): 9:59am On Feb 03, 2015
faladeSM1132:

Why don't you move with your family to clare them since too,
i wonder i you people of NL talking without brain;
have you ever seen any militry switch into action without deep research ,
for how many years he took american to end Osama s life?
did you know the numbers of innocent people died including sodier before most powerful country in the world can end the life of Osama bin-lardin?
pls stop insulting nigerian sodier or FG on this insurgency matter for the sake of political intrest:

STOP IT !!!!
It took America years because Osama was not in Nigeria but Shekau was.So why are they just doing it now?
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 03, 2015
dosht:

OK
But this your moniker na wa ooo

Hhmm....

It's really a sad world, dear.
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 03, 2015
Election is so closed,and the outcome is not smiling.vote wisely.
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by berryblaze5(m): 10:00am On Feb 03, 2015
Kill Everything Kill both living and non living....... use atomic Nuclear bomb
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by Guyman02: 10:00am On Feb 03, 2015
Picture of the latest Russian Helicopter MI-24 called 'HIND' popular called 'Flying Tank' acquired by Nigeria to fight BH.
Thanks to President Putin for agreeing to supply Nigeria and Fck Obama for wasting our time with useless American training programme without selling us weapons.

Now BH is in trouble and I hope GEJ will not listen to Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch this time again. Onward to Sambisa Forest, strafe the whole area with ATGM

4 Likes

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by nellycobs: 10:02am On Feb 03, 2015
Oga pls stop the blame game and playing politics with something serious. They have received the needed equipment and arms. They were seen moving them from the port to the locations and you will see more of such operations. No be witch craft dem take dey fight war now oooo.

May God give them victory.

Bevista:

ese are all issues people have been raising for months. How befitting a time to start dealing with them.

#Vote4Change

#SaiBuhari

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) / Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election / Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.