Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses - Family (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses (124826 Views)

How Do You Deal With Spouses That Have Different Opinion About Family And Life? / Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Since when is a mother her husband's employee?
Going by your assertion that a wife who births and takes care of her children is not jobless, that means she's employed by her husband.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
donpeey22:
Going by your assertion that a wife who births and takes care of her children is not jobless, that means she's employed by her husband.

No, she works for her family, like the father. Her husband is not her boss, neither is she her husband's boss. They are a couple, partners, lovers and parents.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
carefreewannabe:

No, she works for her family, like the father. Her husband is not her boss, neither is she her husband's boss. They are a couple, partners, lovers and parents.
That means she doesn't deserve any cosmpensation during divorce especially if didn't give up a job for the sake of birthing and raising children? So, those ladies that want to be paid for having sex, birthing children and losing their beauty should better stfu. cool

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
donpeey22:
That means she doesn't deserve any cosmpensation during divorce especially if didn't give up a job for the sake of birthing and raising children? So, those ladies that want to be paid for having sex, birthing children and losing their beauty should better stfu. cool

It isn't so simple.

Who determines the value of the work done at home? It's a 24/7 job.

Leave the beauty part out of it. Nobody should be paid for aging. It's a natural process, should not even be considered a problem.
And the s*Ex talk should be left out too, is she a prostitute, does she not enjoy s*ex?

2 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by yokiti: 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
sukkot:
yeah i hear ya. you do know that in life there is only one woman or man ( in the case of women ) you will ever truly love deeply and purely. and this happens around the ages of like 17 - 21. around that time in your life when you have zero responsibility. no bills, no worries. just unhinged pure unadulterated infinity love. thats that woman or man whom you will secretly be thinking about forever. the secret is never to let that one go. however in our youthful exuberance like 90 percent of us let that one go. i think that is the situation with the one you said you didnt mind sharing your space with. yeah when you get to the age of 90 you will still secretly be nursing the ' what if ' . there is one man or woman that everybody secretly thinks about. the love was so pure and uncorrupted. you do know in life we are only accorded only one of that kind of pure unadulterated love. everything after that is conditional- love lmao.
I so much love this response that I had to quote it. I am a living witness of this happening. Despite the fact that the lady in question is married with kids, at times, my heart do long for her but I always tell myself that that its selfishness and am not wishing her well in her marriage because, if wishes were to be granted, what will be the fate of her hubby as well as my own lady?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 07, 2015
carefreewannabe:

It isn't so simple.

Who determines the value of the work done at home? It's a 24/7 job.

Leave the beauty part out of it. Nobody should be paid for aging. It's a natural process, should not even be considered a problem.
And the s*Ex talk should be left out too, is she a prostitute, does she not enjoy s*ex?
Yeah, house chores might be much of a job but remember it is most times shared between the couple. In some cases the man employs a maid to help in domestic chores. So, if the woman is compensated for her part, shouldn't the man be equally compensated?
I like the rest of your reply! cool
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 07, 2015
donpeey22:
Yeah, house chores might be much of a job but remember it is most times shared between the couple. In some cases the man employs a maid to help in domestic chores. So, if the woman is compensated for her part, shouldn't the man be equally compensated?
I like the rest of your reply! cool

Look after a child involves more than house chores.

@bold

Where are you from? cheesy tongue
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Demainman1: 10:50am On Feb 07, 2015
carefreewannabe:

@bold

Are you suggesting that your husband does not help out in the house? Any man that does not help out with chores in his house deserve to be divorced. I won't support that.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 07, 2015
Demainman1:

Are you suggesting that your husband does not help out in the house. Any man that does not help out with chores in his house deserve to be divorced. I won't support that.

I am not married.

I like your attitude but why get married to someone who does not help with house chores in the first place?
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by babygirlfl: 11:39am On Feb 07, 2015
Demainman1:

Are you suggesting that your husband does not help out in the house. Any man that does not help out with chores in his house deserve to be divorced. I won't support that.

grin grin grin You have a nice attitude. sadly a lot men don't believe in doing chores at home.

4 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 07, 2015
babygirlfl:

grin grin grin You have a nice attitude. sadly a lot men don't believe in doing chores at home.

Really nice, isn't it?

One of those things that make a bachelor desirable. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
carefreewannabe:

@bold

I am from Nigeria and where I come domestic chores are shared between the couple. cool

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
Why marry him/her then kill him/her, this is insane......

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
donpeey22:
I am from Nigeria and where I come domestic chores are shared between the couple. cool

Love it. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Love it. cheesy
wink wink wink
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by oshaosha2014(m): 5:52am On Feb 08, 2015
Demainman1:

See talk. House chores is never a 'do or die' affair for any man so stop talking as if you don't already know this. The women will praise you but they too know what's reality out there. U better be real... Why am I even bothering myself telling you to be real; this is a faceless medium, omo, u can be anything you want to be jare.

3 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Demainman1: 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
oshaosha2014:

See talk. House chores is never a 'do or die' affair for any man so stop talking as if you don't already know this. The women will praise you but they too know what's reality out there. U better be real... Why am I even bothering myself telling you to be real; this is a faceless medium, omo, u can be anything you want to be jare.

Bros, I don't need any woman to praise me. I support what i support and i condemn what i condemn. You can go back and read my few posts on this thread. My opinion is that abroad is too hard for a man not help out in his house. Leaving every household chores to your wife is courting unhappiness in your marriage which may lead to divorce. I do help out in my house. No woman can use cooking and cleaning make 'shakara' for me cos i can even do it better than most sef. Whatever i do in my house is for the betterment of my family.

What i will not tolerate is a woman using my kindness for weakness. My family (including wife) is my life investment and woe betide that person who wants to put asunder (including the wife sef!)

I can never tell how i will react if it happens so i understand where those that murdered their wives are coming from even though I don't support murder.

Again to our nigerian girls: Please don't ride on any man's back to come abroad. that idea it is full of all sorts of risks especially if you attempt to bail out after he would have invested greatly on you.

To my Nigerian brothers: stop going to nigeria to get married. You might live to regret it.

3 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by donodion(m): 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
Demainman1:

Bros, I don't need any woman to praise me. I support what i support and i condemn what i condemn. You can go back and read my few posts on this thread. My opinion is that abroad is too hard for a man not help out in his house. Leaving every household chores to your wife is courting unhappiness in your marriage which may lead to divorce. I do help out in my house. No woman can use cooking and cleaning make 'shakara' for me cos i can even do it better than most sef. Whatever i do in my house is for the betterment of my family.

What i will not tolerate is a woman using my kindness for weakness. My family (including wife) is my life investment and woe betide that person who wants to put asunder (including the wife sef!)

I can never tell how i will react if it happens so i understand where those that murdered their wives are coming from even though I don't support murder.

Again to our nigerian girls: Please don't ride on any man's back to come abroad. that idea it is full of all sorts of risks especially if you attempt to bail out after he would have invested greatly on you.

To my Nigerian brothers: stop going to nigeria to get married. You might live to regret it.
A man like me.pray they listen.its even good our sistas are also hooking up with foreigners too.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by username792: 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
mutter:
When you have nothing to live for, then you have everything to die for!

The fact that it keeps happening shows that the men are not all suddenly going mad.

A man that had worked so hard brought his much younger wife here to Germany, when they come to church the wife was so rude to the man, perhaps because she was better educated. I quickly grabbed hold of her and drew her aside. I warned her that her husband was respected in this community and if she ever tried it again where I was I would shred her to bits. Foolish girl!

These greedy bitches accept a man they do not love and are ashamed of just to get out of Nigeria and then they want to ruin the man.
Do you know that these men have worked so hard for so many years! Received all kinds of insults from society and then you bring this young girl and she gives you the final insult to let you know you are = 0.
How many of them come here with nothing and soon the man is out of his own home on the streets and having to pay maintenance.
When the study in America, they are able to do so because the man brought them there.
Nursing is not even a good paying job, like any menial job you can gather money if you work enough hours. While they are at work they cannot perform as wife`s so of what use is the work if it does not benefit the family?

No matter how educated or how much money they have a woman must humble herself and treat her husband with the utmost respect in all situations. That is not just good for the man but also for the children. The children are raised in an environment where the learn respect and manners.
That is what you get when a man that has struggled for years gets dragged into the mud in his own home. A man that has struggled and faced discrimination and abuse outside. Treat him like a king at home so that he can feel like the man he is, that will give him the strength to keep struggling.
Instead these women get rude, function like they don`t have a family, neglect the welfare of their husbands and homes and go running after the dollars.

All of this to say what exactly??

Do I need to bring up statistics about RAPE, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, SEXUAL ABUSE etc women go through at the hands of men,yet despite this mass degradation and dehumanisation women do not resort to KILLING those men on the same scale?

These men are clearly monsters who prey on MUCH YOUNGER women because they see them as more maleable, vulnerable and naive than their age mates. And when these women refuse to be their pets, their egos cant take it!

This is what is so fvckep up with Africans, plenty of you making e for ABUSE OF POWER and SAVAGERY.

DISRESPECT OF ANY KIND IS NEVER AN EXCUSE TO TAKE A LIFE

Also who give the right to step between a wife and husband?

I would have smacked the shhit out of your busy body azz, had you had the audacity to talk to me like that.

7 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by kandiikane(m): 12:42am On Feb 16, 2015
pickabeau1:

Tragic

lol....
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by kandiikane(m): 1:58am On Feb 16, 2015
Funny thing is, SeneGambian women, especially the wolof are the most loving and loyal wives I have ever known. Mehn, they will become strippers for you in the bedroom just to make you happy and keep you sane. They will do whatever it takes just to make their husbands happy, even let him marry oyibo and pretend to be his sister just so he can have his life long dream of going to babylon. The fact that there is a senegalese woman in there just shows the men are just naturally phucked up in the head. This has nothing to do with the woman not cleaning or cooking or even stressing the guy which would have been even more phucked up because that is just a sane person killing for pleasure.

You would be surprised at how many murderers from nigeria roam the streets abroad.

3 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Fawklicant: 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
bukatyne:

The line most Nigerian girls in response to the post mean means What?

And If most Nigerian girls have daddy issues, then who are the daddies If not Nigerian men

Or is it not Nigerian men that makes a lady a Nigerian daughter

Bros, next time you want to bash Nigerian women, make sure that all the bases of men are covered grin

Expect my invoice cheesy

Milady, if you read my comment again, you'd understand that I wasn't in any way bashing anybody. Just read it again without bias. kiss
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by bukatyne(f): 2:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
Fawklicant:

Milady, if you read my comment again, you'd understand that I wasn't in any way bashing anybody. Just read it again without bias. kiss

Never said you were bashed anyone...

Just breaking down the effect of your words...

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Sebastine1994(m): 7:21am On Dec 17, 2016
Redoil:
Women with their bad mouth causing problems and confusion in the life of men since the days of adam and eve.

I have always said this like a billion times. First impression matters. Some people are not emotionally mature. People fall in and out of love daily. Read laws of power to hasten your maturity
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by machiavelli95: 8:32am On Mar 11, 2020
48 pages..wow

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply)

Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.