Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Hour Of Honesty For My Dear Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hour Of Honesty For My Dear Ladies (1904 Views)

Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) / Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax / Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hour Of Honesty For My Dear Ladies by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:03am On Feb 03, 2015
Ladies,look at this picture and make a choice between both guys

Please no forming,be sincere

Guys,which one would you like to be?

Re: Hour Of Honesty For My Dear Ladies by naijaboiy: 9:14am On Feb 03, 2015
No Car No Nothing undecided
Re: Hour Of Honesty For My Dear Ladies by elantraceey(f): 9:20am On Feb 03, 2015
None angry
Re: Hour Of Honesty For My Dear Ladies by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:22am On Feb 03, 2015
naijaboiy:
No Car No Nothing undecided

So na six packs u want abi
Re: Hour Of Honesty For My Dear Ladies by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:22am On Feb 03, 2015
elantraceey:
None angry

Lolzzz
Y none
Re: Hour Of Honesty For My Dear Ladies by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 03, 2015
This one na WAEC grin
Errmm the guy with the PHD will do. He looks humble, and holyghost filled christian.
We will just have sex @ night so none of our children will look like him.

3 Likes

Re: Hour Of Honesty For My Dear Ladies by dechandel(f): 9:33am On Feb 03, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Hour Of Honesty For My Dear Ladies by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 03, 2015
elantraceey:
None angry

See one of them grin.

Why not make your own money, marry the hot nigga and provide for him as guys do for ladies who's got nothing but are beautiful?
Re: Hour Of Honesty For My Dear Ladies by naijaboiy: 9:37am On Feb 03, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

So na six packs u want abi
Yes boss tongue
Re: Hour Of Honesty For My Dear Ladies by naijaboiy: 9:38am On Feb 03, 2015
emmyrichie:

See one of them grin.

Why not make your own money, marry the hot nigga and provide for him as guys do for ladies who's got nothing but are beautiful?
Oga you get sense jare! grin
Re: Hour Of Honesty For My Dear Ladies by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:39am On Feb 03, 2015
3cycle:
This one na WAEC grin
Errmm the guy with the PHD will do. He looks humble, and holyghost filled christian.
We will just have sex @ night so none of our children will look like him.

Lolzzzz grin
If I hear say holy ghost filled
Re: Hour Of Honesty For My Dear Ladies by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:40am On Feb 03, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin

Oya say the truth nd shame the devil
Re: Hour Of Honesty For My Dear Ladies by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 03, 2015
No car no nothing
Re: Hour Of Honesty For My Dear Ladies by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:40am On Feb 03, 2015
emmyrichie:

See one of them grin.

If I hear say she go do dat
Na to dey collect frm us dose gals knw
Re: Hour Of Honesty For My Dear Ladies by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:41am On Feb 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yes boss tongue

My broda,d money go good ooo
Whea plastic surgery dey
Re: Hour Of Honesty For My Dear Ladies by dechandel(f): 9:44am On Feb 03, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

Oya say the truth nd shame the devil
I will go for the third guy in the picture angry grin
Re: Hour Of Honesty For My Dear Ladies by elantraceey(f): 9:45am On Feb 03, 2015
emmyrichie:

See one of them grin.

i don't need the hot nigga .

a hot nigga without brains is nothing to me.
Re: Hour Of Honesty For My Dear Ladies by Tallesty1(m): 9:47am On Feb 03, 2015
3cycle
Re: Hour Of Honesty For My Dear Ladies by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:47am On Feb 03, 2015
dechandel:
I will go for the third guy in the picture angry grin

grin grin grin
Re: Hour Of Honesty For My Dear Ladies by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:49am On Feb 03, 2015
elantraceey:

I don't need the hot nigga .

I hot nigga without brains is nothing to me.

Raise up ur hands nd say GOD tongue
Re: Hour Of Honesty For My Dear Ladies by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
3cycle
grin goodmorning
Re: Hour Of Honesty For My Dear Ladies by elantraceey(f): 9:52am On Feb 03, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

Raise up ur hands nd say GOD tongue

undecided
Re: Hour Of Honesty For My Dear Ladies by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 03, 2015
elantraceey:

i don't need the hot nigga .

a hot nigga without brains is nothing to me.

grin grin grin For real? Well, the other option's the best shot for you. He's got the brain and class too.

But on another not, you ladies are very selfish; You see beautiful ladies without brains getting married to made dudes as a normal thing, but sees the other way round as a taboo. shior!

BTW, There was no indications that the hot dude was brainless... obviously, he's just a lazy a55 nigga who is overwhelmed by this looks. cheesy cheesy
Re: Hour Of Honesty For My Dear Ladies by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:58am On Feb 03, 2015
elantraceey:

undecided

I don't believe u
Re: Hour Of Honesty For My Dear Ladies by elantraceey(f): 10:18am On Feb 03, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

I don't believe u

you don't have to smiley
Re: Hour Of Honesty For My Dear Ladies by elantraceey(f): 10:20am On Feb 03, 2015
emmyrichie:

grin grin grin For real? Well, the other option's the best shot for you. He's got the brain and class too.

But on another not, you ladies are very selfish; You see beautiful ladies without brains getting married to made dudes as a normal thing, but sees the other way round as a taboo. shior!

BTW, There was indications that the hot dude was brainless... obviously, he's just a lazy a55 nigga who is overwhelmed by this looks. cheesy cheesy

Na he isn't , i'm not searching for Mr handsome but he should look good in my eyes for future purposes grin grin

You know me not, i go after my kind wink

Laziness is not even any option.
Re: Hour Of Honesty For My Dear Ladies by MhisIjay(f): 10:29am On Feb 03, 2015
Y can't I ve both
grin grin grin
Re: Hour Of Honesty For My Dear Ladies by ilotriouzAY(m): 10:45am On Feb 03, 2015
MhisIjay:
Y can't I ve both
grin grin grin

Permit u to call me a thief grin
Re: Hour Of Honesty For My Dear Ladies by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 03, 2015
elantraceey:

Na he isn't , i'm not searching for Mr handsome but he should look good in my eyes for future purposes grin grin

You know me not, i go after my kind wink

Laziness is not even any option.

Ok! there it goes. I'm poised to know you and the kind that you are wired of... Let's just connect and forget that we just met. tongue
Re: Hour Of Honesty For My Dear Ladies by dudesexy1111(m): 11:06am On Feb 03, 2015
Sh**it happens
Re: Hour Of Honesty For My Dear Ladies by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 03, 2015
Sincerely I'll go for none of they don't meet the requirements I need in terms of character etc.... I don't really believe anyone is ugly but I believe you're just good the way you are.. I can make the guy with the Ph.D. feel more like the best man in the world and I can also make the 6pcks dude feel like the caricature of the century.... For me my choice boils down on the inner man nothing else
Re: Hour Of Honesty For My Dear Ladies by elantraceey(f): 11:34am On Feb 03, 2015
emmyrichie:

Ok! there it goes. I'm poised to know you and the kind that you are wired of... Let's just connect and forget that we just met. tongue

grin grin grin

There's no need tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Ten (10) 'dirty' Secrets Women Keep From Their Spouse / Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? / Soooooooooo Confusing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.