Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? (1894 Views)

Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? / Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
Which romancelander do you find their comments intelligent or funny?

This is how we will do it. You will comment in this manner. So below is mine

Intelligent: Freemannan

Funny: mrcork & 1amlegend

Silly: thesadist, Agarawu23, durentt & delectablegyal
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
Been there,
Seen that.
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
Op you don't know me?....Damn if this was August Summer I would be the funniest guy...well your thread is as retarded_ as a cow on meds so I won't comment.

Stupid_ jobless _faggot, descendant of inbred fvcktards undecided
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? by agarawu23(m): 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
[s]
Darven:

Intelligent: Darven

Silly: thesadist, Agaraw u23, durentt & delectablegyal
[/s]
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? by obiorathesubtle: 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
Give me a moment to think.

I'll be back
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? by TOMTOM15(m): 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
mrcork

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? by Omotayor123(f): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lolz
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
Vanquay:
Op you don't know me?....Damn if this was August Summer I would be the funniest guy...well your thread is as retarded_ as a cow on meds so I won't comment.

Stupid_ jobless _faggot, descendant of inbred fvcktards undecided

Answer the question I asked or get the fcck out of here.

Dimwitted desert monkey!
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
ARE YOU MAD?

WHAT TYPE OF FEATHER-BRAINED IDIOT GOES WHORING FOR ATTENTION LIKE YOU.
YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE AND STOP THINKING WITH YOUR SKULL.
BASTARD SON OF A THOUSAND GOATS undecided
Darven:

Answer the question I asked or get the fcck out of here.

Dimwitted desert monkey!
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
Darven:

Intelligent: Freemannn

Funny: rcork & 1amleend

Silly: hesadist, Agarawu3, drentt & delectablegyal
You're losing your stand. Hallucinating porcupine. I know so well that you're hopelessly _stupid but don't you think it isn't sense-wise to come display it on a public forum for the whole wide world to see? This thred is the complete reflection of your haggard life. Dad must be proud he sired a goat. May lucifer make a ladder of your spinal cord while picking apples in the garden of hell. _Moronic _idiot. Don't bother quoting me cause I won't give you the satisfaction of a reply, you gutless, peverted, pathetically brainless _bastard.
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
silly: darven

silly2: darven

silly3: darven
silly....................... :darven

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
Vanquay:
ARE YOU MAD?

You dare accuse me of seeking for attention?

This is a thread you created few minutes ago asking people what they liked about you
https://www.nairaland.com/2764693/what-like-me

You are the real attention _whore here. You frustrated scavanging scoundrel.

Senseless bastard!
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
TheSadist:

You're losing your stand. Hallucinating porcupine. I know so well that you're hopelessly _stupid but don't you think it isn't sense-wise to come display it on a public forum for the whole wide world to see? This thred is the complete reflection of your haggard life. Dad must be proud he sired a goat. May lucifer make a ladder of your spinal cord while picking apples in the garden of hell. _Moronic _idiot. Don't bother quoting me cause I won't give you the satisfaction of a reply, you gutless, peverted, pathetically brainless _bastard.

See this wannabee. grin
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? by osesology(m): 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
Them wan start to dey fool themselves again.
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? by IamLEGEND1: 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2015

Re: Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
This just shows how shallow thinking you are, that thread was created strictly for Humour and Mild Sarcasm but you failed to see it because you are a thick-headed brain-dead _Bastard...I am not the fat virgin here that creates Threads attacking nairaland Females all in a bid to get their contacts

Fvck off and get a life you bloody Deranged Teenager
Darven:

This is a thread you created few minutes ago asking people what they liked about you

Senseless bastard!
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
Darven:

Intelligent: Freemannan

Silly: thesadist, Agarawu23, durntt & delectablegyal
u must be high
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
Darven:

Senseless bastard!
wow grin u wicked ooooh grin see as u tak finish dis guy cheesy
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? by obiorathesubtle: 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2015

Re: Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
Vanquay:
This just shows how shallow thinking you are, that thread was created strictly for Humour and Mild Sarcasm but you failed to see it because you are a thick-headed brain-dead _Bastard...I am not the fat virgin here that creates Threads attacking nairaland Females all in a bid to get their contacts

Fvck off and get a life you bloody Deranged Teenager

What is the sarcasm in opening a thread and telling people to say what they like about you? It's obvious you have an IQ the size of a grain of rice.

You are delusional nonentity, with a worth equaling that of dead maggots.

Godforsaking flea bag.
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? by TOMTOM15(m): 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2015

Re: Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
I said Mild Sarcasm but you still wont grasp the concepts...You are a living proof of The Darwinism Theory. Your Rat of a father would have done Humanity a great favour by pulling out or your LovePeddler of a Mother could have swallowed

Do us all a favour and kill yourself hence ridding one less Idiot from Humanity's Gene Pool undecided
Darven:

What is the sarcasm in opening a thread and telling people to say what they like about you? It's obvious you have an IQ the size of a grain of rice.

You are delusional nonentity, with a worth equaling that of dead maggots.

Godforsaking flea bag.
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
Mine
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? by mamagee3(f): 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
Darven:

Senseless bastard!
This bashing has no part two. cheesy grin

*Grabs popcorn and watches thread* grin
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
Never knew I'll still be on NL to see a 'semi meaningful' topic by Darven. I'm honoured

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? by rawpadgin(m): 8:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
non in particular
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? by tosyne2much(m): 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
Sometimes I ask myself, who do people combine all sorts of vulgar words to show superiority especially when people provoke them ? Smh
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? by 2dice(m): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
Some people think speaking Big Grammar equals them as BaLLERS grin cheesy
Even the Queens no Sabi English reach us
If you ask Dem their Papa language them go dey form
yo yo yo ... I don't like tha shiii
#SMDeek cheesy
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? by gamaliel121(m): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
Guys now quarrel like they have pussyyyyy...

Bitchh niggas
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? by ojaydedon(m): 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
sMH....
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
Vanquay:
ARE YOU MAD?

is this really necessary
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
Its more than Necessary. The Op deserved it and I gave it to me full rush angry
Jolllyjoy:
is this really necessary

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Affair With My Married Pastor / Do I Look Like Queen Nwokoye? / Will You Be Bothered If Your Girlfriend Never Asks U For Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.