Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC (32871 Views)

4 Armoured Personnel Carriers Cars Dickson Donated To Police In Bayelsa (Photos) / The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) / Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
If my papa like make e support buhari DAT no mean say I no go vote goodluck - saka

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by ALISMILE(m): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
ifihearam:
If a king can reduce himself into taking sides in politics,i wonder what such a king has to offer.....i will not insult you yet kabiyesi because victory is the best answer to your enemies...

IFIHEARAM IS BACK

GEJ TILL 2019
Wat did u say wen CAN and PFN openly declared support 4 GEJ! Then u didn't see anytin wrong wit that!That is ur religion for u! CAN has been using all its resource to openly campaign for GEJ even though he ll go down in history as d worst president this country ever had!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by herald9: 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
ifihearam:
If a king can reduce himself into taking sides in politics,i wonder what such a king has to offer.....i will not insult you yet kabiyesi because victory is the best answer to your enemies...

IFIHEARAM IS BACK

GEJ TILL 2019

ha bro
Monarchism and democracy are all systems of government Na
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Horlawoomey(m): 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:

[s][/s]

Bla bla bla.... simply because GEJ will win your illiterate father (Buhari )

Next............ grin

Honestly the guy was trying to educate your myopic mind.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by wazobiaN9(m): 1:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
FTC tinz. grin

Meanwhile GEJ just approved over 2000 Patrol vans for the election!! Can u compare motorcycle with Hilius jeep in terms of Speed?

that's a good sign That GEJ Will win cool

It's confirmed... u are evil!!

GEJ has just squandered billions of naira on 2000 vehicles less than 2 weeks to election and you are celebrating!!!

May what you wish for Nigeria be your portion. Ameeeeennnnn

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Sanchez01: 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kingso23:

Now talking about 'THREATS' I have actually lost count of the number of time that your supposed messaih is issuing them , could you pls bring up till date?
Lies from the pit of hell! True, the General did issue some disturbing words in 2011, but from 2011 till date? Please get your facts right and refuse to be blinded by bigotry. From the PDP camp, over 15 threats have been issued despite GEJ and GMB signing a peace pact, yet, the Clueless one has kept mute in cautioning his lap dogs because he seems to be enjoying the threats. *SMH
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Morhziez(m): 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
These Old Wizard....
Vote Alao Akala!
Vote Labour Party!!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by ayomidegambari(m): 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
PDP how market na..?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by kestolove95(m): 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
sule5727:
ur own na wife u dey talk about any way sha apc all dey way
yyes na...
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
FTC tinz. grin

Meanwhile GEJ just approved over 2000 Patrol vans for the election!! Can u compare motorcycle with Hilius jeep in terms of Speed?

'Hilius jeep'?

Na wa oh
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Sanchez01: 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
ALISMILE:
Wat did u say wen CAN and PFN openly declared support 4 GEJ! Then u didn't see anytin wrong wit that!That is ur religion for u! CAN has been using all its resource to openly campaign for GEJ even though he ll go down in history as d worst president this country ever had!
You just have to ignore them! CAN is perverted ever since Ayo Ortisejiafor plunged into politics. Why won't a man of his calibre do so when it's obvious his altar is at Aso Rock. I'm a Christian but I'm not given to stupidity to allow the so-called leaders of the church decide the fate of the country, just because it favours their pockets. Ayo is a SCAM!

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by tijjanioyan: 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
NIGERIA: INEC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL
DATE:...14TH FEB, 2015
TICKET: PVC
KICK OFF:...10AM
VENUE:... ESTADIO D' POLLING BOOTHS
(Capacity: 68million)
REFEREE:... ATTAHIRU JEGA
ChAMPION- PDP FC:
FORMATION: 5-3-2.
As the Defending Champions, this is a
defensive formation in the bid to defend
their title..
LINE UP:
1 Jonathan Patience(Gk)
2 N Okonjo-Iweala,
3 David Mark,
5 Edwin Clark,
7 Ayo Fayose(Yellow Card),
8 Godswill Akpabio (midfield maestro),
9 Adamu Muazu,
10 Goodluck Jonathan(C),
11 Namadina Sambo,
15 Gabriel Suswan,
17 Olu Mimiko)
Subs:
23 Fani Kayode (Yellow card)
18 Alison Madukwe Gk
12 Musiliu Obanikoro
CHALLENGER - APC FC FORMATION: 4-3-3
Employs a diamond formation with attacking
options and prolific strikers, leading the
attack.
LINE UP:
1. Rotimi Amaechi (GK)
2. Bola Tinubu
3. Raji Fashola
4. Rochas Okorocha
5. John Oyegun
8. Mohammadu Buhari (C)
9. Abubakar Atiku
10 Aminu Tambuwal
11 Bisi Akande
17 Adams Oshiomole
23 Yemi Osinbajo
Subs:
12 John Kayode Fayemi
14 Abike Dabiri
19 Raul Aregbesola
15 Segun Oni
Match Commissioner: EU Election Monitoring
Observers
PREDICT THE SCORE CORRECTLY AND WIN A
RANGE ROVER SPORT.
otuoke baboons: 0-3 daura cows.
Analysis>it is a walkover in favor of Daura cows because as super eagles failed 2defend theirs ditto 4 d otuoke babs.
2ndly every body hates babs now because they harbour ebola so also otuoke babs harbour corruption thus lost most of their fans
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by callmenow: 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
Too little too late
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
grin
Ask4bigneyo:
ChAMPION- PDP FC:
their title..
LINE UP:
1 Jonathan Patience(Gk)
2 N Okonjo-Iweala,
3 David Mark,
5 Edwin Clark,
9 Adamu Muazu,
10 Goodluck Jonathan(C),
11 Namadina Sambo,
15 Gabriel Suswan,
17 Olu Mimiko)
Subs:
18 Alison Madukwe Gk
12 Musiliu Obanikoro
attack.
LINE UP:
1. Rotimi Amaechi (GK)
2. Bola Tinubu
3. Raji Fashola
4. Rochas Okorocha
5. John Oyegun
8. Mohammadu Buhari (C)
9. Abubakar Atiku
10 Aminu Tambuwal
11 Bisi Akande
17 Adams Oshiomole
23 Yemi Osinbajo
Subs:
12 John Kayode Fayemi
14 Abike Dabiri
19 Raul Aregbesola
15 Segun Oni
Observers
RANGE ROVER SPORT.
grin
Ask4bigneyo:
ChAMPION- PDP FC:
their title..
LINE UP:
1 Jonathan Patience(Gk)
2 N Okonjo-Iweala,
3 David Mark,
5 Edwin Clark,
9 Adamu Muazu,
10 Goodluck Jonathan(C),
11 Namadina Sambo,
15 Gabriel Suswan,
17 Olu Mimiko)
Subs:
18 Alison Madukwe Gk
12 Musiliu Obanikoro
attack.
LINE UP:
1. Rotimi Amaechi (GK)
2. Bola Tinubu
3. Raji Fashola
4. Rochas Okorocha
5. John Oyegun
8. Mohammadu Buhari (C)
9. Abubakar Atiku
10 Aminu Tambuwal
11 Bisi Akande
17 Adams Oshiomole
23 Yemi Osinbajo
Subs:
12 John Kayode Fayemi
14 Abike Dabiri
19 Raul Aregbesola
15 Segun Oni
Observers
RANGE ROVER SPORT.
PDP 2 APC 1
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by 9jatatafo(m): 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
This King have lost his dignity by being partisan. If at all he wants to donate whatever, can't he do it codedly? The most annoying part is that he also dragged his innocent Queens into this shame. I am not supporting any political party but not impressed with what Alaafin of Oyo has done. Maybe one of his numerous children is aspiring to be a politician under APC. So the change is now Okada? Oba go and donate hilux or buses not this cheap okadas to get cheap attention.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by searider(m): 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
APC won begin dey do okada business?

#just asking
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by 9jatatafo(m): 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
ALISMILE:

Tell me one president that is the best who have ruled this country since you became politically conscious? I do not support religion delving into politics but I noticed lately that all these contestants always visit religious leaders for blessing or whatsoever reason best known to them.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by GGfadar(m): 2:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
FTC tinz. grin

are ur senses working perfectly at all ?
GEJ approved 2,000 HILUX and not "Hilius
jeep" for election and not for campaign.
The motorcycles are for campaign.

Get urself lenses and go back for USE of ENGLISH...

I'm sure u r one of those fools requesting GMBs' CERTIFICATE.....

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by NewNigeriaMind: 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
FTC tinz. grin

Actually it is Hilux, you and your igbotic accent.... grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
FTC tinz. grin

You have mosquito brain shaa, clueless like GEJ
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by sheymoni(m): 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
ifihearam:

IFIHEARAM IS BACK

GEJ TILL 2019

who do you want him to pitch tent with
Teslim folarin a muderer
Akala the poor thinking and a bleacher who does not have respect for the traditional rullers
Ladoja - still have so many charges hanging on his neck for diverting state funds into his private purse
Ajimobi - who has performed better in 3 & a half years than 8 years of ladoja & akala combined

Note : Ajimobi has the backing of three major kings in oyo: The Olubadan of Ibadan , Alafin of Oyo and Soun of Ogbomosho
the only area PDP can get votes is ibadan and that will be minimal because four out of the five major contestant are from ibadan
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
PhD. in zoology? abeg are we animals?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by redsun(m): 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
When did traditional rulers became partisans? No wonder the mofo bleaches his skin,him na woman wrapper.

It is a tribal politics and a reminiscent of pre Biafra era,awolowo type of politics.
Don't be fooled people.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Funjosh(m): 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
Kabiyesi

Do something for promoting Traditional Religion among the masses abeg.

Do i need to teach you your duties?

What a useless nation.

Lolz broz don vex o grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by ifihearam: 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
uchesino:
my broda d king is nt God he too can die and neva wake up so catch fire kabiyesi cos GEJ till 2019

Yes ooo my bloda

His excellency the president of the federal republic of Nigeria(GEJ) does not really require his blessings but visited him out of courtsey and humility because the KING OF ALL KINGS has approved him

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by bumtos(m): 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!
Instead of the king to sale the 20 motorcycles and use the money to buy 1 hilux bus. Alaafin for that matter. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by ifihearam: 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
9jatatafo:
This King have lost his dignity by being partisan. If at all he wants to donate whatever, can't he do it codedly? The most annoying part is that he also dragged his innocent Queens into this shame. I am not supporting any political party but not impressed with what Alaafin of Oyo has done. Maybe one of his numerous children is aspiring to be a politician under APC. So the change is now Okada? Oba go and donate hilux or buses not this cheap okadas to get cheap attention.

SPOT ON
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Oyo no dey carry last.
"Aji se bi Oyo lari. Oyo o se bi baba eni kankan."
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by lozanni(m): 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
PDP go faint for this kind news oooo grin grin

ffk how fa na? are you seeing what I'm saw? grin

Shame no dey catch una? Na ordinary motor-cycles dey fit donate, that is why you APC brats dey rejoice like say na N1M dey dash them.

You guys need, seriously, to upgrade your thinking.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by nkemdi89(f): 2:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
Oba is not supposed to involve in partisan politics, they are to be neutral but this time around if they don't pledge their loyalty to the government in power they may loose their royalties and other benefit alloted to them, even their traditional stool and certificate of office.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by RedArrow: 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
Well said...President Federal Republic Of Niger.

Thank God Not Federal Republic of Nigeria.

bellychiz:
Hummm this election sha, I dreamt Goodluck won and my dream always comes to pass

Let me use this medium to congratulate the President Federal Republic Of Niger his excellency Dr Ebele Goodluck Jonathan gcfr hiv, aids, neco weac, nabteb etc on his reelection. Weldone sir.

A quick reminder ma binu, no forget we the youth this time abeg we don search for job tayed. May you live long grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square / 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu / Wike Remains Boastful As Cracks Emerge In His Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.