Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC (32881 Views)

4 Armoured Personnel Carriers Cars Dickson Donated To Police In Bayelsa (Photos) / The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) / Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Orikinla(m): 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
ifihearam:
If a king can reduce himself into taking sides in politics,i wonder what such a king has to offer.....i will not insult you yet kabiyesi because victory is the best answer to your enemies...

IFIHEARAM IS BACK

GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by obibankz(m): 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
ok
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
Just passing by..like if you are just passing by too
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by tommykiwi(m): 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
So U guys are among those sponsoring dis Boko boyz? U r now giving them bike to escape easily abi?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by nzeadachie: 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
BUT THE MAN DEY BLEACH TOGETHER WITH HIS WIVES OOO
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by slap1(m): 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
They should also donate handkerchiefs.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by eminikansoso(m): 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
This February general election must hold and he or she that is planning to rig the election in favor of one party or others political parties will never see good thing in his or her life.
AMEN
Whoever win the election shall be my president.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by halimat38(f): 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
Jonathan 2000 patrol vans to campaign for his own re election and over 60 billion not being to account for plus hid not holding anyone accountable for it,Nigerians are dstill proud of him.we are suffering our leaders are taking all the best thing that could happen to us yet people will go to the poll and vote such person again.It's a shame cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Reptyle(m): 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
ifihearam:
If a king can reduce himself into taking sides in politics,i wonder what such a king has to offer.....i will not insult you yet kabiyesi because victory is the best answer to your enemies...

IFIHEARAM IS BACK

GEJ TILL 2019

...and you never insult am yet o! If you come wan insult am nko? grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by uchesino(m): 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
ifihearam:

IFIHEARAM IS BACK

GEJ TILL 2019
my broda d king is nt God he too can die and neva wake up so catch fire kabiyesi cos GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by PassingShot(m): 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
FTC tinz. grin

Meanwhile GEJ just approved over 2000 Patrol vans for the election!! Can u compare motorcycle with Hilius jeep in terms of Speed?

that's a good sign That GEJ Will win cool

Warped reasoning.

Can Hillux access the nook and crannies that motorcycles will reach?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Zano1(m): 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
FTC tinz. grin

Meanwhile GEJ just approved over 2000 Patrol vans for the election!! Can u compare motorcycle with Hilius jeep in terms of Speed?

It's HILUX not Hilius tongue
And GEJ just contributed to his failure

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Abayhormy(m): 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
FTC tinz. grin

Mumu. This one is a voluntary donation in the capacity of what they have in countribution.
While the one your boss did is the his normal civic responsibility which he has being found wanting in before, but did it only for HIS selfish ambition of re-election.
It is our right for him to eqiup the police force for our protection, NOT a benevolence from Him !
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by badassProdigy(m): 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
showbiz..
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by halimat38(f): 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
Jonathan 2000 patrol vans to campaign for his own re election and over 60 billion not being to account for plus hid not holding anyone accountable for it,Nigerians are still proud of him.we are suffering our leaders are taking all the best thing that could happen to us yet people will go to the poll and vote such person again.It's a shame cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Optional2(f): 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
Tell us more
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
FTC tinz. grin

Ode!!!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Abayhormy(m): 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
FTC tinz. grin

Mumu. This one is a voluntary donation in the capacity of what they have in countribution.
While the one your boss did is the his normal civic responsibility which he has been found wanting in before, but did it only for HIS selfish ambition of re-election.
It is our right for him to eqiup the police force for our protection, NOT a benevolence from Him !

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hummm this election sha, I dreamt Goodluck won and my dream always comes to pass

Let me use this medium to congratulate the President Federal Republic Of Niger his excellency Dr Ebele Goodluck Jonathan gcfr hiv, aids, neco weac, nabteb etc on his reelection. Weldone sir.

A quick reminder ma binu, no forget we the youth this time abeg we don search for job tayed. May you live long grin

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Islie: 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sanchez01:

This is why youths have not grown in wisdom! The topic says 'Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC' and you concluded that GEJ just approved 2000 patrol vans for the elections. It's a pity you didn't think real hard before commenting; Jonathan is still the president and his responsibility is to ensure the safety of lives and properties, particularly after his 'boys' have been issuing threats.

Alaafin donated his to the APC while GEJ approved the vans to protect electorates. If GEJ does not approve those vans, is it Alaafin of Oyo or the Ooni of Ife that will approve them? Such height of cluelessness!

thanks for putting him where he belongs
they can't read and understand
yet they will be shouting GEJ up and down

I like GEJ but I don't play politics without reasons and bit of decorum

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by peteruuu(m): 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
& is dis what is termed as "Test"
Taught i'll see dem riding it on the high way cheesy

Test ko,test ni.

Meanwhile,BUHARI TILL 2023!!!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Bekwarra(m): 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
cramjones:
[size=20pt]ALAAFIN KABIEYESI OH! HE HAS EMBRACED CHANGE, DON'T BE LEFT BE BEHIND. CLICK LIKE IF YOU ARE ROUTING GMB/YO COME MAY 29TH. [/size]

-CramJones
I guess you meant to write ROOTING. Seems Buhari's senility is gradually creeping into you. Olodo oshi

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Rhozabeth(m): 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
ifihearam:

IFIHEARAM IS BACK

GEJ TILL 2019
Slowpoke , if he had supported GEJ, that will not amt to taking side? Odenson!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by nwigwemark: 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
This is why youths have not grown in wisdom! The topic says 'Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC' and you concluded that GEJ just approved 2000 patrol vans for the elections. It's a pity you didn't think real hard before commenting; Jonathan is still the president and his responsibility is to ensure the safety of lives and properties, particularly after his 'boys' have been issuing threats.

Alaafin donated his to the APC while GEJ approved the vans to protect electorates. If GEJ does not approve those vans, is it Alaafin of Oyo or the Ooni of Ife that will approve them? Such height of cluelessness

NO be only monitor electorates
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by MadCow1: 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
ifihearam:

IFIHEARAM IS BACK

GEJ TILL 2019

You must be Mad... I can tell.

What is a Kings job?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by halimat38(f): 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
Nigerians should please wake up ,it's about time to stop ythem from killing our vibes as a nation we should have rights to vote them in and vote them out,but unfortunately Nigeria is take it by fire by force.

God bless bless the United States of America
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by sule5727: 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
kestolove95:
Oboi see fine fine wives
ur own na wife u dey talk about any way sha apc all dey way
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by clemz85(m): 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
this life is mysterious, some women kills to make they are one wife, others lives well as two wives, hm
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Immarshall: 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
Admissions in china

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Kingso23: 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sanchez01:

This is why youths have not grown in wisdom! The topic says 'Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC' and you concluded that GEJ just approved 2000 patrol vans for the elections. It's a pity you didn't think real hard before commenting; Jonathan is still the president and his responsibility is to ensure the safety of lives and properties, particularly after his 'boys' have been issuing [b]threats

Alaafin donated his to the APC while GEJ approved the vans to protect electorates. If GEJ does not approve those vans, is it Alaafin of Oyo or the Ooni of Ife that will approve them? Such height of cluelessness![/b]

Now talking about 'THREATS' I have actually lost count of the number of time that your supposed messaih is issuing them , could you pls bring up till date?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Tomb Of Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa (Photos) / Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) / Buhari Defends $1.9 Billion Nigeria-Niger Republic Railway Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.