Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC (32875 Views)

4 Armoured Personnel Carriers Cars Dickson Donated To Police In Bayelsa (Photos) / The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) / Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by MayorofLagos(m): 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
ifihearam:
If a king can reduce himself into taking sides in politics,i wonder what such a king has to offer.....i will not insult you yet kabiyesi because victory is the best answer to your enemies...

IFIHEARAM IS BACK

GEJ TILL 2019

First of all, that's an Emperor, not a King!
In Yoruba, Oba is King. He is Alaafin!

Thanks for not insulting my Emperor. I love that guy...he is down to earth and a great image maker and leader. In his rule Yoruba culture was revolutionized around the globe. An Emperor does not just go to war and win victories....he must also embrace change, diversity and promote universal consciousness.

Alaafin has done great for Yoruba. He truly made me proud when he visited England with his wives and they all gave a colorful parade to Britons, white and black, who stopped to admire and take selfie shots with them.

Alaafin, Igba ekeji Orisa,
Iku Baba yeye,
K' Ade pe lori,
ki Bata pe lese!
Mo ki o! mo ki o!! mo ki o!!!
Mo Yo fun e, mo Yo fun ra mi!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by KanwuliaJara: 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
Is he uZZZZZing their BLEACHING CREAMS? shocked

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Phonon: 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
*they see me rolling, they hating...............* grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by felifeli: 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
kestolove95:
Oboi see fine fine wives

Oboy see bleached bitches

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by KanwuliaJara: 3:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
I think say na for ONLEEEE Eastern Nigeria these kain aLIbiNo dey germinate oh! grin

Sssssshai!!! See SHINE-SHINE? cheesy
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
Obiagelli:

You didn't complain when he was with gej few weeks ago,
Kabiyesi ride on jare

U dey mind those hypocrites?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by ifihearam: 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
MayorofLagos:

First of all, that's an Emperor, not a King!
In Yoruba, Oba is King. He is Alaafin!

Thanks for not insulting my Emperor. I love that guy...he is down to earth and a great image maker and leader. In his rule Yoruba culture was revolutionized around the globe. An Emperor does not just go to war and win victories....he must also embrace change, diversity and promote universal consciousness.

Alaafin has done great for Yoruba. He truly made me proud when he visited England with his wives and they all gave a colorful parade to Britons, white and black, who stopped to admire and take selfie shots with them.

Alaafin, Igba ekeji Orisa,
Iku Baba yeye,
K' Ade pe lori,
ki Bata pe lese!
Mo ki o! mo ki o!! mo ki o!!!
Mo Yo fun e, mo Yo fun ra mi!

MUGUS
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by kestolove95(m): 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
felifeli:

Oboy see bleached bitches
oboi dem dem catch u...but guy u tlk tru sha...see as dem don bleach dem skin...yoruba and bleachn
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by NewNigeriaMind: 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
ifihearam:

MUGUS

You are a phantom fool
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by texazzpete(m): 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kai. Seeing these motorcycles brings tears to my eyes. We remember when Boko Haram were riding bikes and progressed to hiluxes and confiscated APCs under GEJ's negative transformation.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
RedArrow:
Well said...President Federal Republic Of Niger.

Thank God Not Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Commot jor person no dey make mistake for you're place? I meant to type Nigeria tongue
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by RedArrow: 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
Another mistake noted again...let me quote you "...person no dey make mistake for you're place"

bellychiz:

Commot jor person no dey make mistake for you're place? I meant to type Nigeria tongue
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
kestolove95:
Oboi see fine fine wives
Bleaching tinz! grin

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
y the wives come bleach like this naa,they don turn white sef undecided
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Felami(m): 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
ifihearam:
If a king can reduce himself into taking sides in politics,i wonder what such a king has to offer.....i will not insult you yet kabiyesi because victory is the best answer to your enemies...

IFIHEARAM IS BACK

GEJ TILL 2019

If the said king supports the PARTY OF THE CLUELESS ONES, you will hail him as the KING THAT LOVE NIGERIANS. But now he has reduced himself. Park your things and get ready, you will go into extinction the moment your fathers are defeated.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Praktikals(m): 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
k
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by dammytex: 6:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
NIGERIA: INEC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL
DATE:...14TH FEB, 2015
TICKET: PVC
KICK OFF:...10AM
VENUE:... ESTADIO D' POLLING BOOTHS
(Capacity: 68million)
REFEREE:... ATTAHIRU JEGA
ChAMPION- PDP FC:
FORMATION: 5-3-2.
As the Defending Champions, this is a
defensive formation in the bid to defend
their title..
LINE UP:
1 Jonathan Patience(Gk)
2 N Okonjo-Iweala,
3 David Mark,
5 Edwin Clark,
7 Ayo Fayose(Yellow Card),
8 Godswill Akpabio (midfield maestro),
9 Adamu Muazu,
10 Goodluck Jonathan(C),
11 Namadina Sambo,
15 Gabriel Suswan,
17 Olu Mimiko)
Subs:
23 Fani Kayode (Yellow card)
18 Alison Madukwe Gk
12 Musiliu Obanikoro
CHALLENGER - APC FC FORMATION: 4-3-3
Employs a diamond formation with attacking
options and prolific strikers, leading the
attack.
LINE UP:
1. Rotimi Amaechi (GK)
2. Bola Tinubu
3. Raji Fashola
4. Rochas Okorocha
5. John Oyegun
8. Mohammadu Buhari (C)
9. Abubakar Atiku
10 Aminu Tambuwal
11 Bisi Akande
17 Adams Oshiomole
23 Yemi Osinbajo
Subs:
12 John Kayode Fayemi
14 Abike Dabiri
19 Raul Aregbesola
15 Segun Oni
Match Commissioner: EU Election Monitoring
Observers
PREDICT THE SCORE CORRECTLY AND WIN A
RANGE ROVER SPORT.

Please open a new thread with this.
Let us debate it over there.
I find this hilarious....
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by buchichukwu69: 7:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sanchez01:

This is why youths have not grown in wisdom! The topic says 'Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC' and you concluded that GEJ just approved 2000 patrol vans for the elections. It's a pity you didn't think real hard before commenting; Jonathan is still the president and his responsibility is to ensure the safety of lives and properties, particularly after his 'boys' have been issuing threats.

Alaafin donated his to the APC while GEJ approved the vans to protect electorates. If GEJ does not approve those vans, is it Alaafin of Oyo or the Ooni of Ife that will approve them? Such height of cluelessness!
[b]Easy[/b]
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
That i d i o t just lost my respect for him! Smh... Why can't the traditional leaders in Nigeria stay away from politic? angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by musiwa94: 3:10am On Feb 04, 2015
b
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by musiwa94: 3:25am On Feb 04, 2015
n
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by eligibility: 3:51am On Feb 04, 2015
ifihearam:

IFIHEARAM IS BACK

GEJ TILL 2019

God forbids badluck , all sane Nigerians were praying against the coming back of corruption and illegalities, looting the resources in the name of insecurity , unnecessary pardoning of Diazeni, 9.3 billion arms deal, 9.7 billion kerosene stoves for rural women. God forbids badluck , back to Otuoke.
GMB 2015-2023
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by NemzySeries(m): 1:23am On Apr 28, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
FTC tinz. grin

Meanwhile GEJ just approved over 2000 Patrol vans for the election!! Can u compare motorcycle with Hilius jeep in terms of Speed?

that's a good sign That GEJ Will win cool
Only if u knew d reverse wud b d case
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by RotrEmmanuel: 6:46am On Apr 28, 2015
NemzySeries:

Only if u knew d reverse wud b d case
ha! who is this one sef this post has expired na and we are all in a new millennium. do not take me back next time with your backwardness on daily news
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by NemzySeries(m): 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
ha! who is this one sef this post has expired na and we are all in a new millennium. do not take me back next time with your backwardness on daily news
Lol...PDP grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria To Extend Electricity Line To Senegal, Ghana, Others / Nigerian Air Force Graduates 209 Students. Photos / Choice Of EFCC Chairman Divides Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.