Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Is Polygamy The Solution To Surplus Women ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Polygamy The Solution To Surplus Women ? (2296 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / Or Is Polygamy Totally Bad? / Advantages Of Polygamy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Polygamy The Solution To Surplus Women ? by busybein: 3:27am On Dec 30, 2008
i will not and cannot share my man wt any woman

its either me alone,or he looses his manhood to castration wt cutlass
Re: Is Polygamy The Solution To Surplus Women ? by Sauron1: 3:29am On Dec 30, 2008
stillwater:

Take your charity and choke on it. We don't need it. It's very very easy to get a man, don't let topics like this make you feel like a gee.

So u think everyone you see with a 3rd leg is a REAL MAN??
Be deceiving urself. U better get hitched to a stud like me.
With me, it's satisfaction guaranteed. Not a "one minute" man Da Phoenix was talking about.
Re: Is Polygamy The Solution To Surplus Women ? by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 30, 2008
doyin13:

I am actually more of a supporter of Polyandry.

I have hard luck getting one girl let alone getting a harem.

Now if women are allowed to recycle their toto without hassle
I envisage a revolution in my fortunes.

If not, the third mainland bridge beckons

Toto is not everything. You ought to know better. grin
Re: Is Polygamy The Solution To Surplus Women ? by DaPhoenix(f): 3:30am On Dec 30, 2008
doyin13:

why slow down the fast achievers na   grin

I reckon we should encourage the slower sex to speed up grin grin

Then engage in pre-intimacy because we actually get stimulated by that. Do that we both finish at the same time, everybody wins.

busybein:

i will not and cannot share my many wt any woman

its either me alone,or he looses his manhood to castration wt cutlass

Jenny I'm feeling you tonight!!!!!
Re: Is Polygamy The Solution To Surplus Women ? by busybein: 3:31am On Dec 30, 2008
DaPhoenix:

Then engage in pre-intimacy because we actually get stimulated by that. Do that we both finish at the same time, everybody wins.

Jenny I'm feeling you tonight!!!!!

thank u dear,cant imagine kissin d dude and then some other woman will come put her lips on dat same lips i just kissed

oh hells no,no freaking way angry
Re: Is Polygamy The Solution To Surplus Women ? by Nobody: 3:33am On Dec 30, 2008
~Sauron~:

Be deceiving yourself. U better get hitched to a stud like me.
With me, it's satisfaction guaranteed. Not a "one minute" man Da Phoenix was talking about.

I sniff out the real men better than you think. I remove the chaff from the wheat with clear precision and expertise. cool If that was a sport, I'll be a gold medalist.
Re: Is Polygamy The Solution To Surplus Women ? by DaPhoenix(f): 3:34am On Dec 30, 2008
~Sauron~:

Be deceiving yourself. U better get hitched to a stud like me.

Same words that guy told me and he ended up apologizing and mumbling excuses  grin
Re: Is Polygamy The Solution To Surplus Women ? by doyin13(m): 3:35am On Dec 30, 2008
stillwater:

I sniff out the real men better than you think. I remove the chaff from the wheat with clear precision and expertise. cool If that was a sport, I'll be a gold medalist.

I wonder how many drug tests u have failed undecided undecided tongue
Re: Is Polygamy The Solution To Surplus Women ? by Sauron1: 3:36am On Dec 30, 2008
DaPhoenix:

Same words that guy told me and he ended up apologizing and mumbling excuses  grin

The lads in your country are overweight. . . . .Fly to the UK and letz show u how the West was WON!!!

stillwater:

How do u know?? U weigh their JTs?? grin

DaPhoenix:

Ur body must be made of STEEL.
Ma gurlfriend reaches her orgasm by just kissing her.
I don't have to break a sweat to take her to the promised land. tongue
Re: Is Polygamy The Solution To Surplus Women ? by Nobody: 3:39am On Dec 30, 2008
doyin13:

I wonder how many drug tests u have failed undecided undecided tongue

I'm not like you tongue

~Sauron~:

How do u know?? U weigh their JTs?? grin

Do you really think I'll reveal my tactics so you can quickly put yourself in order? Phuleassse!!!
Re: Is Polygamy The Solution To Surplus Women ? by Sauron1: 3:40am On Dec 30, 2008
stillwater:

Do you really think I'll reveal my tactics so you can quickly put yourself in order? Phuleassse!!!

Spew it now before i pull u by your 40Ds.
Re: Is Polygamy The Solution To Surplus Women ? by DaPhoenix(f): 3:42am On Dec 30, 2008
~Sauron~:

The lads in your country are overweight. . . . .Fly to the UK and letz show u how the West was WON!!!

So many words . . . I'd rather you say nothing and surprise me with your bedroom skills than get me all high and then underperform. Or then again maybe I expect too much.

~Sauron~:

Ur body must be made of STEEL.
Ma gurlfriend reaches her orgasm by just kissing her.
I don't have to break a sweat to take her to the promised land. tongue

I don't envy her at all. If you can't work this body then please head on out.
Re: Is Polygamy The Solution To Surplus Women ? by doyin13(m): 3:44am On Dec 30, 2008
stillwater:

I'm not like you tongue

But you ladies are wicked. . . .

Do you know the amount of emotional trauma a man goes through fretting about his performance.

And here you are feeding male insecurities here and there.

Abegi. . .my motto is ''sort yourself out''

Hopefully the lady will have enuff sense to sort herself out while i get mine

grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Polygamy The Solution To Surplus Women ? by Sauron1: 3:47am On Dec 30, 2008
DaPhoenix:

So many words . . . I'd rather you say nothing and surprise me with your bedroom skills than get me all high and then underperform. Or then again maybe I expect too much.

Maybe!!!

I don't envy her at all. If you can't work this body then please head on out.

I don't date robots. . . . . . .Can't be with a woman who needs rampant rabbit to get to the promised land.
Some women are so frigid, it's like their sex buttons have been pawned on Ebay.
Re: Is Polygamy The Solution To Surplus Women ? by DaPhoenix(f): 3:54am On Dec 30, 2008
~Sauron~:

Maybe!!!

I don't date robots. . . . . . .Can't be with a woman who needs rampant rabbit to get to the promised land.
Some women are so frigid, it's like their sex buttons have been pawned on Ebay.

Hey, leave the rabbit out of this. It is doing an awesome job. Many men just don't try hard enough. They don't ask her if she wants it slower to quicker. They just have their fill and they are out and she is still left wanting. Don't get me wrong some men actually get it and can make her squeal with pleasure but the bad ones simply overshadow all of them.
Re: Is Polygamy The Solution To Surplus Women ? by Lagosboy: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2008
If polygamy is not practised what would happen to the surplus women without a man. In Africa there are lot of women who either need a man for security reasons, financial or the normal emotional need for a partner. We are living in a hypocritical world 70 – 80 percent of married men in Nigeria cheat on their wives , university girls enjoy dating aristos or married man cos they feel they are more matured and generous to them. If you can date a married man so how cum u cant marry him. Polygamy practised within limits (In islam the max is 4) would go a long way in curbing extramarital affairs.

Somebody says men do it because of lust and I say yes. If not for Lust no man would ever be married to any Lady. Your husband has to lust for you or there is a problem. Every woman deserves a man and if there is man shortage polygamy is a solution. It has been practised since the days of Abraham, Jacob, Solomon, Moses, All this Noble men had more than 1 wife. It is just modern day western society that preaches 1 man 1 wife. African tradition accepts it. Polygamy practised with the fear of God and social justice is fine.
Re: Is Polygamy The Solution To Surplus Women ? by ogazi007(m): 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2008
Lagosboy:

If polygamy is not practised what would happen to the surplus women without a man. In Africa there are lot of women who either need a man for security reasons, financial or the normal emotional need for a partner. We are living in a hypocritical world 70 – 80 percent of married men in Nigeria cheat on their wives , university girls enjoy dating aristos or married man because they feel they are more matured and generous to them. If you can date a married man so how come u can't marry him. Polygamy practised within limits (In islam the max is 4) would go a long way in curbing extramarital affairs.

Somebody says men do it because of lust and I say yes. If not for Lust no man would ever be married to any Lady. Your husband has to lust for you or there is a problem. Every woman deserves a man and if there is man shortage polygamy is a solution. It has been practised since the days of Abraham, Jacob, Solomon, Moses, All this Noble men had more than 1 wife. It is just modern day western society that preaches 1 man 1 wife. African tradition accepts it. Polygamy practised with the fear of God and social justice is fine.

wise talk.
most naija women would prefer their husbands to have more than 5 concubines,instead of getting married to one.
Re: Is Polygamy The Solution To Surplus Women ? by Lagosboy: 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2008
They would even say he can have 10 concubines outside as long as there is no other Mrs Bleep. The day d guy dies diff kids would be popping up withtheir mothers claiming a share of the guys estate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gold-digger Is Just A Term Men Invented: / Romantic Message To All / The Consequences Of Women Leaving The Kitchen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.