Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

The Single Life. Played By The Playa… - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Single Life. Played By The Playa… (1340 Views)

Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? / Sex And The Single Life #1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Single Life. Played By The Playa… by Lifetitudes(f): 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
Standing in the banking hall wondering what had happened to good customer care, i noticed a good-looking man queue up behind me. He said hello and i responded with a shy hi. We quickly bonded over the nonchalant attitude of the bank’s staff and kept each other company until it was our turn to be attended to.

He signalled for me to wait for him and I happily obliged. You see, during the short conversation we had i had become mesmerised with him and his cute mannerisms. The way he talked, the way he carried himself, the way he looked at me, the way he made me feel, everything was just enticing.

Once he was done with his transaction, he offered to buy me lunch and I eagerly accepted because I wanted to get to know him more. Lunch was divine. We laughed over drinks and the conversation flowed like we had known each other for ages.

He pricked my senses in ways I never thought knew. Just seeing him created an awareness in my soul of possibilities that could abound from being with him. A beautiful life, beautiful children, cultured lifestyle, so many beautiful things.

We chatted for 3 hours over shared food. He fed me, I fed him and he tenderly wiped crumbs from the corner of my mouth all the while gazing into my eyes.

I was voting for him before he even campaigned. Honestly if my mother had walked by at that moment i would have ignored her. He begged me to spend more time with him and I readily accepted. He said his father owned the hotel next to the restaurant and we could spend some time in one of the lounges.

Funny thing I was too mesmerised to question him when instead of the lounge, he steered me to a room. We got in and he asked me to look into his eyes. He said he wanted me really badly and couldn’t wait. I just nodded and before i knew it, i was having the best sex of my life.

I couldn’t believe my luck when he turned and cuddled me tight. I sighed and thanked God for this unexpected but long-awaited blessing. After 30 minutes of cuddling and whispering sweet nothings, he excused himself to get his Ipad from his car. As he left, he blew me a kiss and I couldn’t help but giggle. Omo ti hit e. I got up and danced for 5 seconds, a good-looking, rich, sexy guy. Kai this bread has been surely buttered and this single girl was off the market.

All i could think of was a destination wedding……..

After 45 minutes of waiting for his return, i got worried and decided to search for my man. I approached the receptionist and before I could say anything she asked if I was ready to check out with a sly look on her face. I answered in the negative and informed her of my search for the guy I came in with.

She responded with a sarcastic smile and uttered words I couldn’t believe. “He left 40 minutes ago after he paid the bill”. Left to where I ask in shock? How will I know madam, she retorts and shakes her head at my apparent confusion.

Quietly and with a full complement of shame I make my way back to the room, pick my bag and head out of the hotel.

It dawns on me that I have been just been sexually used. Played and royally 419’ed in Lagos, and I feel sad and powerless to do anything. Hitching a bus to the mainland I wonder if i did anything to deserve the treatment meted out to me? All I wanted was love but instead I got played.****

Moral of the story: In the words of Lauren Hill, “don’t be a ho’ when you truly are a gem”. Refrain from giving yourself too quickly and cheaply to anyone. Most often than not nothing good ever comes from it. If he likes you that much he will put in effort to get to know you and not screw you immediately. Pardon my french. PS: the story is a work of fiction but there are so many ladies out there who mistake attraction and desire with love at first sight.

photo credit: www.funnyjunk.com
story originally posted on www.lifetitudes.com

Re: The Single Life. Played By The Playa… by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
oya clap for yourself, u wnt 2 show dm ladies all our strategies
Re: The Single Life. Played By The Playa… by Lifetitudes(f): 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ah ah, clap clap. What kind of evil strategy is this?
edozie04:
oya clap for yourself, u wnt 2 show dm ladies all our strategies
Re: The Single Life. Played By The Playa… by johnbuck81(m): 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
i guess u've been played a couple of times by d playas.
i luv d story sha.
Re: The Single Life. Played By The Playa… by Lifetitudes(f): 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
lol. Me ke? Nevers. Am a bad sharp girl.
johnbuck81:
i guess u've been played a couple of times by d playas.
i luv d story sha.
Re: The Single Life. Played By The Playa… by johnbuck81(m): 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lifetitudes:
lol. Me ke? Nevers. Am a bad sharp girl.
na u talk am o...bad sharp girls were once gud girls until dey learnt their lesson.
Re: The Single Life. Played By The Playa… by Lifetitudes(f): 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
What about girls who had plenty older bros and male friends. This is learning by association grin
johnbuck81:
na u talk am o...bad sharp girls were once gud girls until dey learnt their lesson.
Re: The Single Life. Played By The Playa… by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lifetitudes:
Ah ah, clap clap. What kind of evil strategy is this?
strategy of one night stand, abi is it one round stand sef?
Re: The Single Life. Played By The Playa… by johnbuck81(m): 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lifetitudes:
What about girls who had plenty older bros and male friends. This is learning by association grin
experience teaches best.u used to b a gud girl i believe.
Re: The Single Life. Played By The Playa… by johnbuck81(m): 11:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lifetitudes:
experience teaches best.u used to b a gud girl i believe. infact...u r still a gud girl..stop claiming bad.

1 Like

Re: The Single Life. Played By The Playa… by dechandel(f): 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
Just within 30minutes.. The two Lomantic friends were already spoon feeding each other..
Isoraii..
Re: The Single Life. Played By The Playa… by Lifetitudes(f): 9:14am On Feb 04, 2015
lol at lomantic
dechandel:
Just within 30minutes.. The two Lomantic friends were already spoon feeding each other..
Isoraii..

(1) (Reply)

History And Importance Of Wedding Cake Cutting In Nigeria / Describe Your Ex Using Only A Movie Title / 10 Reasons Why It’s Okay To Sleep With Your Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.