Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get (61370 Views)

Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around / Lady Recounts What Happened The Day She Played Dead To Her Kids / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
This man is not cut out for ladies who want to play hard to get this year!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/no-time-to-waste-man-returns-ladys.html

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
the girl no like the guy , she say tanx sad

if girl tell me tanx i ready break her head , if u no fit say thank you no worry biko wetin be tanx cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

48 Likes

Re: Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get by kheengjay(m): 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
.buhahahahahaha

she even add #TNX GEHS EHN SMH

230 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get by dingbang(m): 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
Some men can lie for Africa.. Supposing she stays in delta and he is in pH, he pays her transport to and fro say 4k, only to see a movie for a ticket of 1200 for both of them....

Really grin

121 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get by acenazt: 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
Lmao savage!!!. The guy made my day

8 Likes

Re: Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get by dacovajnr: 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2017

Where is the sense in playing hard to get after giving both your numbers to a guy?! 'Some ladies self... na pap.

127 Likes

Re: Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get by IamLEGEND1: 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2017

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get by Thecassanova: 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
The "know what" the girl replied killed it all.

Like seriously you don't understand we should chill out?

She's not even worth a friend. Common!!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get by CplusJason: 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
Lol, abeg, the dude deserves a National Merit Award. grin

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get by greatgod2012(f): 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol@ take your number.....

As if after sending back the number,, he won't still see it (the number)

42 Likes

Re: Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get by Medunah: 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
Lol

Tnx"

That girl is wicked, even thanked him untop

9 Likes

Re: Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
shocked

Both of 'em are dunderheads! undecided

Chatting like 0.5Year olds!
on the contrary, the girl nailed it. she doesn't even care about his Ass. I mean, the dude should've read the signs. she wasn't Interested! to Humiliate him further, She Said ''TNX''!! grin LMFAO.
KO!

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get by Splinz(m): 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ma nigga. Not cut out for that bullshits this early new year...

50 Likes

Re: Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get by ufuosman(m): 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
The girl they ask, why are u inviting me. so she no knw y the guy they invite her?

na to lash, as you no knw,make I tell u. the guy one bend.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get by samtee37(m): 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
Savage one

11 Likes

Re: Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get by AlexCk: 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
Lol,
Op, u sure the lady aint u?? grin grin

But how can u gv back a number u collected, lol, d guy sef

3 Likes

Re: Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
He's The Real MVP

3 Likes

Re: Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get by Doctorfitz: 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
Lols.... The guy is not in the mood oo
Re: Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get by Bluezy13(m): 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
dingbang:
Some men can lie for Africa.. Supposing she stays in delta and he is in pH, he pays her transport to and fro say 4k, only to see a movie for a ticket of 1200 for both of them....

Really grin

Ya, really.
Re: Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get by Mutuwa(m): 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
judefcc:
the girl no like the guy , she say tanx sad

if girl tell me tanx i ready break her head , if u no fit say thank you no worry biko wetin be tanx cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Simple. If a girl doesn't like one ,just move on.why press? When they are more in number than pure water sachet.
It's like expecting a ship at an airport.

8 Likes

Re: Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get by QuietHammer(m): 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
greatgod2012:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol@ take your number.....

As if after sending back the number,, he won't still see it (the number)
Na wa o undecided
Re: Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get by DozieInc(m): 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
Realest nigga

3 Likes

Re: Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get by decatalyst(m): 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
No time for general nonsense grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get by tomdon(m): 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
Great guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get by petux(m): 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
gm
Re: Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get by Bahddo(m): 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
Hahahahaha grin

They are both crazy.

In his shoes, I wouldn't make that childish move. Sending the number back shows he's frustrated and really had plans for her just as she suspected.

If I want to hurt her, I'd act like it's no big deal and turn on my bad boy charm. When she falls, then I'd deal with her so badly she wouldn't know to spell thanks or any other word for a long time. I'd also let her know why. If I must give a punch, it has to be a knockout punch.

If I don't want to hurt her, I'd just bid her good day, and she ceases to exist as far as I'm concerned. Babes too full this world to dey para over one shy pussy.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get by seunny4lif(m): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
grin grin
Cos the story sweet grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get by seunny4lif(m): 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
angry angry
If I slap you ko
Estharfabian:
shocked

Both of 'em are dunderheads! undecided

Chatting like 0.5Year olds!
on the contrary, the girl nailed it. she doesn't even care about his Ass. I mean, the dude should've read the signs. she wasn't Interested! to Humiliate him further, She Said ''TNX''!! grin LMFAO.
KO!

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift / Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger / My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.