Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. (48015 Views)

Winter Storm Jonas: 2016 United States Blizzard In Photos. / Why I Hate Winter. / Winter/Summer: Most Beautiful Towns, Villages, And Landscapes In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
Amefrica:

Agbaya bawo? grin I'm still young oo haha grin

Yea, you're right. That's how it tastes, just that snow is nature-al, I remember my first time experiencing snow, I put a lot of it in garri, added milk and sugar and drank it.
Anytime I walk and it snows (even did it yesterday) I'd stick my tongue out to collect snow grin It's a nice thing to experience and I say AMEN to your prayers. smiley

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....I no fit laugh jooor.

sure its fun, thats why I love seeing winter in movies or pictures cos its is always beautiful, most esp mountains with woods/trees in some little towns....

Thanks for the Amen bro, cos i hope to feel winter too someday...

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
lol! Abi o. Who wan die? cheesy

Jos too is something else
Something else ni o but not to be compare with the Canada of a thing

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
Amefrica:

Lol. Why una dey complain about Nigeria cold for Christ sake? Nigeria isn't even cold, I check the weather everyday in Nigeria (both Lagos and Ibadan) the lowest temperature I've seen is 12 degrees Celsius and it was in late December. I'd do anything right now to get a temperature like that. We only see that in summer and some provinces in spring.

UK, France, Germany etc shouldn't be compared with Canada at all, it's an insult lol.

Countries like, Greenland, Iceland, Russia, US (only Alaska), Finland, and Kazakhstan can try. Canada is really close to the North Pole and it's the second coldest country in the world after Russia. cheesy cheesy
You right bro,it's like comparing a kid of 2years to a man of 40years in terms of experience, hmmmn,no similarity at all,But bro,you forget to mention Siberia as well,Just like my bro(Sile12)i too really hope to visit a snowy country,WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
egbon Jos own go dey reach 2 degrees celsius o and na lagos I dey stay. My villa is way colder than lagos

Lol grin Temperature has never gone below 4 degrees in Nigeria. The lowest ever recorded is 5 degrees, I believe.

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:

You right bro,it's like comparing a kid of 2years to a man of 40years in terms of experience, hmmmn,no similarity at all,But bro,you forget to mention Siberia as well,Just like my bro(Sile12)i too really hope to visit a snowy country,WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Siberia is like part of Russia, so it's cold too. Just believe and in no time you will sure visit a snowy country too. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
The title itself gan is enough to scare the hell out of Agapecharis,"The Wicked winter in Canada"Chai!!!OP,i shake bottom for your creativity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
Sile12:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....I no fit laugh jooor.

sure its fun, thats why I love seeing winter in movies or pictures cos its is always beautiful, most esp mountains with woods/trees in some little towns....

Thanks for the Amen bro, cos i hope to feel winter too someday...

Lol. No problem, I'm going out soon, I will take some pictures and update the thread by evening. It's 10:54 am now.

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:
The title itself gan is enough to scare the hell out of Agapecharis,"The Wicked winter in Canada"Chai!!!OP,i shake bottom for your creativity

Lol grin
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
Sarimah:
exactly!! grin

Haha na so.
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
Amefrica:

Siberia is like part of Russia, so it's cold too. Just believe and in no time you will sure visit a snowy country too. cheesy
Yea,though i miss that opportunity 2years ago,but i believe it will come in a hundred folds again,by then, am gonna grab it with all my fingers

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:

Yea,though i miss that opportunity 2years ago,but i believe it will come in a hundred folds again,by then, am gonna grab it with all my fingers

Sure lol. Good things happen to those who believe in the beauty of their dream. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
cheesy

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
smiley

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by tdayof(m): 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
New pictures too
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
wink

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
smiley

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
cheesy

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:
The title itself gan is enough to scare the hell out of Agapecha.ris,"The Wicked winter in Canada"Chai!!!OP,i shake bottom for your creativity
lol!
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
I was trynna capture the beautiful clouds that particular day. Seems my camera couldn't do it well.

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
Nice smiley

3 Likes

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
cool

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2015

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Nice smiley

Thanks! smiley
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
cry cry

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by marieolae(f): 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
Wait...

During the summer, is it really that hot?

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
@OP,that dog?i just can't laugh
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
marieolae:
Wait...

During the summer, is it really that hot?

It gets pretty hot during the summer let's say from 10 degrees and sometimes reaches peak of 25-30 degrees, and some people also die of heat stroke (extreme heat).

And In Nigeria we go well above 35 degrees lol, sometimes above 40 degrees sef haha. Na only 25 degrees dey kill some for here grin embarassed cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:
@OP,that dog?i just can't laugh

Haha. Cold that will freeze your face literally, you won't be able to smile sef. ...and your frontal head will become real hard. grin The cold for here na nightmare grin
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by marieolae(f): 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
Amefrica:

It gets pretty hot during the summer let's say from 10 degrees and sometimes reaches peak of 25-30 degrees, and some people also die of heat stroke (extreme heat).

And In Nigeria we go well above 35 degrees lol, sometimes above 40 degrees sef haha. Na only 25 degrees dey kill some for here grin embarassed cry
lol 10 degrees? That's not hot at all. Lol these oyinbo people are so fragile tongue

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
marieolae:
lol 10 degrees? That's not hot at all. Lol these oyinbo people are so fragile tongue

10 degrees is kinda hot for me now, it was so cold for me when I got here. I can wear an ordinary T-shirt in like 5 degrees now. I start to feel real cold when it starts to hit -10 and below. I agree they're fragile tho haha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] / Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? / My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.