Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. (48031 Views)

Winter Storm Jonas: 2016 United States Blizzard In Photos. / Why I Hate Winter. / Winter/Summer: Most Beautiful Towns, Villages, And Landscapes In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Yommykixz(m): 10:54am On Feb 16, 2015
Amefrica! guy u dey try no be small grin
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 16, 2015
Yommykixz:
Amefrica! guy u dey try no be small grin

Haha no choice na. grin
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by tdayof(m): 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
grin

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
tdayof:
grin

Haha. The cold is real grin
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
We've been experiencing snowstorm non-stop with near zero visibility since 30 hours ago. This is my frontal door when opened this morning. Canada winter has no chill! undecided

Dechandel
Marieolae
Rokiatu
Kachisbarbie
Mizmycoli
Naijaboiy
Lalasticlala
Seun

Please, make una send me some sun/heat. Help a brother before he gets frozen. grin

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by MizMyColi(f): 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
@Amefrica
All I can say is Waaaow!!!! cheesy

It's prolly melted by now?
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
MizMyColi:
@Amefrica
All I can say is Waaaow!!!! cheesy

It's prolly melted by now?

Lol. Which kain melt? grin grin We're currently shoveling it just to make way for us to be able to see outside. Freezing point is 0 degree and we're haven't gone higher than -10 since last December. The temperature currently is -27, all this snow you're seeing won't melt until April when temperature starts to hit 0 and slightly above.
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by MizMyColi(f): 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
Amefrica:

Lol. Which kain melt? grin grin We're currently shoveling it just to make way for us to be able to see outside. Freezing point is 0 degree and we're haven't gone higher than -10 since last December. The temperature currently is -27, all this snow you're seeing won't melt until April when temperature starts to hit 0 and slightly above.

*faints*
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

*faints*

Lol. Na so we see am for here oo grin
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
Smh grin grin

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by naijaboiy: 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hahaha cheesy

How you wan take comot nau? grin
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by naijaboiy: 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
Hahaha cheesy

How you wan take comot nau? grin

I dey tell you man, tho we have snow-plowers that clear the snow off from side-walks and roads, but you're responsible for your doorstep and others grin
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Jeeez shocked

Lol. I swear, I wish I had my way to import some Nigerian weather embarassed
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by naijaboiy: 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
Amefrica:

I dey tell you man, tho we have snow-plowers that clear the snow off from side-walks and roads, but you're responsible for your doorstep and others grin
So how did you remove it?

It should have melted by now right? cheesy
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

So how did you remove it?

It should have melted by now right? cheesy

Lol. Mizmycoli asked same lol. All this snow nor dey melt until April haha. Water go con full everywhere like flood grin The temperature nor dey rise above freezing point until April/May. Until then, na like this we go dey manage am.

It snows like everyday since late January embarassed

A chat with a friend some mins ago grin

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by naijaboiy: 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
Amefrica:

Lol. Mizmycoli asked same lol. All this snow nor dey melt until April haha. Water go con full everywhere like flood grin The temperature nor dey rise above freezing point until April/May. Until then, na like this we go dey manage am.

Ol'boy shocked
And I was thinking naija harmattan was the height lipsrsealed
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by naijaboiy: 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
Amefrica:

A chat with a friend some mins ago grin
Hehehe but is it strong like ice block? cheesy
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Ol'boy shocked
And I was thinking naija harmattan was the height lipsrsealed

Haha. You gotta be kidding me grin Naija harmattan na summer for here. grin

naijaboiy:

Hehehe but is it strong like ice block? cheesy

It's a lot of snow, it accumulated and got really really strong. embarassed
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by naijaboiy: 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
Amefrica:

Haha. You gotta be kidding me grin Naija harmattan na summer for here. grin
We dey try small na tongue

Amefrica:
It's a lot of snow, it accumulated and got really really strong. embarassed
so how did you manage to take it down?
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

We dey try small na tongue

Una well done. grin

so how did you manage to take it down?

Hot water and a strong gathered force of shoveling angry The government needs to compensate us. grin
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by marieolae(f): 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
Jesus christ...warris this?
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
marieolae:
Jesus christ...warris this?

embarassed embarassed
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by VickyRotex(f): 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
Been a while I followed this thread. Just continued from where I stopped and I cant stop wooowing shocked.... you guys are really trying ooo.... cry Now I believe that too much of everything is really bad..... Naija I hail thee...

But even at that, e be like sey I still prefer this cold to Naija weather oooo....

It s well Amefrica. Enjoy it while it last....

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
VickyRotex:
Been a while I followed this thread. Just continued from where I stopped and I cant stop wooowing shocked.... you guys are really trying ooo.... cry Now I believe that too much of everything is really bad..... Naija I hail thee...

But even at that, e be like sey I still prefer this cold to Naija weather oooo....

It s well Amefrica. Enjoy it while it last....

Haha I'm telling you. It's really annoying like that grin

Thanks hahaha.

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 17, 2015
Beautiful kiss

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by dechandel(f): 12:46am On Feb 17, 2015
Amefrica:
Beautiful kiss
Hehehe
What is beautiful about scraping out snows off my door before i get to go out?? grin

I repeat.. Its only beautiful when i am asked not to come to school o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 17, 2015
dechandel:
Hehehe
What is beautiful about scraping out snows off my door before i get to go out?? grin

I repeat.. Its only beautiful when i am asked not to come to school o cheesy

Lol lazy...
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 17, 2015
Naijaboiy, this is the little path we were able to make for more than 3 hours grin

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by bayocanny: 2:01am On Feb 17, 2015
grin
Amefrica:
Naijaboiy, this is the little path we were able to make for more than 3 hours grin
Haha bro u don enta am, shey na like this u go dey
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 2:03am On Feb 17, 2015
bayocanny:
grin
Haha bro u don enta am, shey na like this u go dey

Haha omoh we tire. They just cancelled classes for tomorrow grin what a long weekend. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] / Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? / My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.