Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,504 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Guys, Can You Get Married To A Lady From A Broken Home?(separated Or Divorced). - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, Can You Get Married To A Lady From A Broken Home?(separated Or Divorced). (36656 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Married To Another Woman For 3 Years Just Found Out (pic) / Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced / Separated From My Husband And He Is Keeping My Children From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Get Married To A Lady From A Broken Home?(separated Or Divorced). by Shymm3x: 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
yetseyi:

Now you are no longer a bit troublesome, you are troublesome grin grin

Lol. My mum used to say that a lot - I guess that's why she loves me.

I can see a pattern here...are you trying to be my small mum, Auntie Yetty? lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Can You Get Married To A Lady From A Broken Home?(separated Or Divorced). by yetseyi(f): 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
[quote author=Shymm3x post=38465564]

Lol. My mum used to say that a lot - I guess that's why she loves me.

I can see a pattern here...are you trying to be my small mum, Auntie Yetty? lipsrsealed[/quote

small mum ke? From all indications you are the elder bro. So you will defend me from any e-bully wink
Re: Guys, Can You Get Married To A Lady From A Broken Home?(separated Or Divorced). by Shymm3x: 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
yetseyi:

Lol. Now you are making me feel old - I'm forever young. But don't worry I have got ya back like the Verizon man.

Just call my name, I'll be there *MJ's voice*
Re: Guys, Can You Get Married To A Lady From A Broken Home?(separated Or Divorced). by yetseyi(f): 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. Now you are making me feel old - I'm forever young. But don't worry I have got ya back like the Verizon man.

Just call my name, I'll be there *MJ's voice*

grin grin grin okay(not that I will get into trouble)
Re: Guys, Can You Get Married To A Lady From A Broken Home?(separated Or Divorced). by Shymm3x: 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
yetseyi:

grin grin grin okay(not that I will get into trouble)

Lol. You never know with the sociopaths that populate this forum...these mofos can turn anyone out. tongue
Re: Guys, Can You Get Married To A Lady From A Broken Home?(separated Or Divorced). by bukatyne(f): 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
Neverquit:
I was about to type something similar. Well said, Bukatyne.

I don't understand this mentality.

How many 'intact' homes are healthy? How about the abusive ones that the spouse stayed? The males and females of such can either be affected negatively or positively.

We need to be careful about the messages that we pass across.

So, can anymore answer the questions Bukatyne asked?

Or is it only women that are created to suffer in unhealthy marriages. Why can't men also stay with abusive or cheating wives? Food for thought.

Individuals are responsible for their choices. We have to use whatever experience we have either positively or negatively.

Thanks

At the end of the day, it is the individual that counts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ethnicity Difference: Should I Stay Or Just Move On Already?? / Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.