Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says (53854 Views)

Buhari, Amaechi & El-rufai At Abuja-Kaduna Railway Project Flag Off / Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) / Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by TS2(m): 7:59am On Feb 04, 2015
berem:
Nawao! Upon all the money Oledepo has,he's still collecting bribe? Or is he not part of the compromising pastors?

Did they tell you Oyedepo was among?
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by ernecy(m): 8:01am On Feb 04, 2015
debeginin:

Very true.I saw it in Jos wit my eyes!! CAN members were given money last saturday.,they shared it under tight security(soldiers,mopol n sss guarding).
Amaechi is telling d truth.
it's quite unfortunate that something that's so wrong culd be so right. This same money culd b use to add value to the lives of an average man on the street.
But Ameachi shud mention the name of the Pastor
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by stagger: 8:01am On Feb 04, 2015
berem:
Nawao! Upon all the money Oledepo has,he's still collecting bribe? Or is he not part of the compromising pastors?

Where did you see Bishop Oyedepo mentioned or any pastor? Let Amaechi bring proof. His master can't even prove he went to school. Nigerians are too gullible for my liking.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Prosperalvin(m): 8:02am On Feb 04, 2015
Make ah hear....hw u go tell me say pastors dey collect bribe? Mind hw u tlk against dem else God go shw u wetin make yash go bck
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by BabaO2: 8:03am On Feb 04, 2015
oluphemy24:
Let your words be seasoned with grace. Did d poster mention oyedepo's name? Don't just judge people without having the full knowledge of what happened. Who knows how truthful is amaechi's story? Who will rule, will rule no matter our shouts. What I know is dat no matter who gets dere, dey must serve me & my family.
It was Oyedepo that invited Jonathan to ota and canvassing votes for him on the presumed altar of God, it was the same Oyedepo that hurriedly spoke at PFN meeting in favour of jonathan adoption after collecting the N6b for his campaign, this happened after Jonathan rally on the altar of oyedepo 'church' at his ota
However, APC will not rule and steal like Jonathan, but they will lead Nigeria to meaningful life
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by kazey123(m): 8:03am On Feb 04, 2015
Feb14 will decide.. #GBM#
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by deygar: 8:05am On Feb 04, 2015
Ameachi..ameachi..ameachi...whn mbaka was talkin toff we ddnt hear u,u ddnt tell us u are one of apc,s major sponsor..dnt worry very soon ull elope 2 principe and saotome...
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by itsme9jaG(f): 8:13am On Feb 04, 2015
Well I sit on the fence. I think APC needs to do some investigative journalism to bring out the details of this. Name and shame those Pastor. I remember when Benny Hinn came here for a crusade and was looted by pastors and he was very angry. Well for me I am voting Buhari unless I get more convincing facts.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by obinoral1179(m): 8:18am On Feb 04, 2015
sbaks:

See the big baba wey get sense. Old papa youngie? So hawking "bons (not buns grin )" in dubai is your dream job? Too bad for you "OLD AGE" chaiiiiiiieeeee. Goodluck has succeeded in improving our economy hence people don't have to go to dubai. Smh. Btw, mtn gives free 10 mb? Hmmmmm! You seem to know much. First bons now 10mb. Next may be ghetto life. What is the meaning pf the Arabic writing on our naira note? We don't want it? Nigeria is not an islamic country! No to islamization JESUS CHRIST MUST REIGN WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! HE IS YOUR GOD WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! YOU CANNOT STOP OUR WORSHIPPING HIM. YOU TOO SMALL. I SOAK MYSELF WITH THE "BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST". AMEN!! FIRE! ANYTHING YOU ARE YOUR EVIL COHORTS WISH ME BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN! YOU CANNOT HARM ME WITH YOUR EVIL ENCHANTMENTS. IT WOULD ONLY BOUNCE ON YOUR OWN HEAD IN JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN. NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER IN JESUS CHRIST NAME AMEN. I'm NOT IGNORANT OF THE DEVICES OF THE ENEMY THAT'S WHY I SAY THIS
am a christian and this post suck. Bro leave religion out of this and let's face reality. The so called islamic country are better than us and u are saying all this. Allow God to fight is battle. No pastor can tell me what to concerning this election because I have decided.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by BBackOurGlory: 8:22am On Feb 04, 2015
[b][size=28pt]If Ameachi t

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Rexyl(m): 8:22am On Feb 04, 2015
sbaks:
[b]Amaechi will so suffer after this elections. That is a fact. I give him may 29th he would be busy crying his eyes out. Amaechi my advice for you. I was once like you, following hausa people until my eyes began to open. They would make sure you are enemies with your fellow christians, get necessary informations from you, use you like a fool, then they will DUMP YOU in such a way that your fellow christian brothers would not even use a 20m pole to touch you not to talk of helping you (because they must have seen you as a betrayer hence lost confidence in you). They would make you hated. Goodluck is soooooo wise to have ran to his fellow christians because this is what will make him win. FACT! Have you guys ever noticed(for those of you with hausa friends) that whenever you are together with them, when they see any of their fellow islamists, they so much abandon you to the extent you will feel like nothing. They are such fanatics.
Nigerians tell me if true true dem no wan islamize us, wetin be the meaning of that Arabic inscription for our naira note? Nigeria na Arabic nation?
Why is it that they always bite their teeth whenever a christian is in power (even though the christian is trying his best)? It was done to obasanjo, now goodluck
Mtcheeeeeew. Amaechi would be dumped no matter what. They are only using him in other to make him an enemy of christians and to get the secret of christianity (I.e how they can capture christians to vote for them) shikenan! After that, they will throw him into a THRASH CAN! I HAVE SAID SO. You guys will bear me witness GOD's Grace because I SAID SO [/b]

Amaechi should stop lying because he wants to be relevant at all costs. The country is far greater than him, he should not allow himself to be used as a scapegoat. He just made statement without telling the world which pastors are involved and how the collection took place. Anyone found wanting in the allegation should be dealt with to serve as deterrent to others, if found to be true. Christ's gospel can't be mocked and salvation is not built on worldly pleasure. It is about speaking the truth without fear and favour. It is about the reality and making sacrifice.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by ndcide(m): 8:26am On Feb 04, 2015
sbaks:
[b]Amaechi will so suffer after this elections. That is a fact. I give him may 29th he would be busy crying his eyes out. Amaechi my advice for you. I was once like you, following hausa people until my eyes began to open. They would make sure you are enemies with your fellow christians, get necessary informations from you, use you like a fool, then they will DUMP YOU in such a way that your fellow christian brothers would not even use a 20m pole to touch you not to talk of helping you (because they must have seen you as a betrayer hence lost confidence in you). They would make you hated. Goodluck is soooooo wise to have ran to his fellow christians because this is what will make him win. FACT! Have you guys ever noticed(for those of you with hausa friends) that whenever you are together with them, when they see any of their fellow islamists, they so much abandon you to the extent you will feel like nothing. They are such fanatics.
Nigerians tell me if true true dem no wan islamize us, wetin be the meaning of that Arabic inscription for our naira note? Nigeria na Arabic nation?
Why is it that they always bite their teeth whenever a christian is in power (even though the christian is trying his best)? It was done to obasanjo, now goodluck
Mtcheeeeeew. Amaechi would be dumped no matter what. They are only using him in other to make him an enemy of christians and to get the secret of christianity (I.e how they can capture christians to vote for them) shikenan! After that, they will throw him into a THRASH CAN! I HAVE SAID SO. You guys will bear me witness GOD's Grace because I SAID SO [/b]

Fact!

I can relate to this. Even in my office one of them was even bringing the symbol in the new 100 naira to my notice and berating the President for it. this guy is expected to be enlightened.

These are some of the forces behind this election.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by agabaI23(m): 8:33am On Feb 04, 2015
berem:
Berem, be careful how you do propaganda. You know Amaechi is lying. I think the document he is referring to is the transcript of a message from one rev which has been in circulation since the muddle of last year.

Everything is not politics.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by stildude(m): 8:33am On Feb 04, 2015
Name one iman supporting GEJ. How much were they given to campaign against the president?
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by SOUNDKING: 8:42am On Feb 04, 2015
Whatever a man sowet so he shall reap in 10 folds, Amechi the harvest season is not far, but remember election will end and you will need to come home
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by carlvon: 8:45am On Feb 04, 2015
I admit Jonathan's poor performance,yet he should repeat the class.
It's a pity nigerians have short memory.
How many people have thought it wise to go thru the history of the past leaders of our country.
Corruption today is not up to half the corruption in the first republic under tafawa belewa.
Since the history of Nigeria,northern rulers 9, only 3 from west and south.
Do you really want an hausa man back in power? Sincerely ask yourself what they will do for u.
Buhari got 181bn as ptf chairman, what did he do for the south south.
Amaechi lost my admiration when he switched party and today he's a northern puppet.
Buhari,once he takes over power,south south will cry blood including amaechi but God willing
..gej.
Youths of today shouting buhari, pls go and read books about the civil war, history predicts future.
Jonathan isn't performing,who told you we are better off with buhari.
The problem is that apc should have presented a credible candidate not buhari.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by youngguchi(m): 8:46am On Feb 04, 2015
I am disappointed as well to read that CAN, PFN endorsed GEJ,
anyways I knew it would come to this, I never expected less. But
Nigeria ought to know better by now who the religious bigot is?
who is the desperate one by now. And for the CAN and PFN, every
body is entitled to one vote, and they can not force anyone to vote
against his/her will, unless the person is a dummy. This is not
about heaven or hell, voting for Jonathan or Buhari would not
make you miss or make heaven. My fear is this, what would
become of these Christian organisation id General Buhari wins? I
hope when the wind of change goes against them after General
Buhari has won, they would not accuse Pastor Osinbajo of not
coming to their rescue? I see Buhari victory coming so
heavily...Its going to be a massive one, that alot of people would
take to their heels. Febuary 28 election is going to be lesser in
number because most PDP members and followers would had
absconded.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Born2change(m): 8:49am On Feb 04, 2015
Amaechi, you really know that no man has ever mocked God or His prophets and got away with it.
like Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar, you are now so power-drunk that you can challenge the servants of your God on earth and mock them with lies.Mark my word,soon , you will definitely be on bended knees and feed on grasses and debris.Simply because you a a governor, you now neither fear God nor man. Time shall tell
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Cityguy: 8:54am On Feb 04, 2015
Bizinton:

Another trash
To your likes bah? Not surprised though.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by daniwealth(m): 8:54am On Feb 04, 2015
eligibility:

Governor Rotimi is too big for a clueless GEJ. Mind you, try to update yourself before making comment.Amechi is not contesting again, this is his 2nd term in office.
GEJ has nothing to offer,ask me why?
1. He pardoned Alamaisaya with all he stole as governor .
2. He sold out national theatre , have you heard?
3 He created boko haram like USA did to AL-QAEDA
4. Destabilization of north eastern region for the purpose known to him.
5. A dollar is equivalent to #209
6. 9.3 billion ORITSAJAFOR / arm saga.
7. 9.2 billion naira to buy kerosene stove for rural women.
GEJ is a complete P.hd holder in corruption and illegalities
VOTE GMB
VOTE CHANGE 2015-2023
i didnt say Amaechi will be in the governor's office,I said Goodluck will deal with Amaechi when he wins as the presidents this second term.Amaechi is really stepping his boundaries,he has failed because Goodluck Jonathan will remain in office.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Emmahunk(m): 8:56am On Feb 04, 2015
[quote author=beopened post=30399042][/quote]

It is unfortunate that this storyof Islamising Nigeria is gaining grounds even among the enlightened ones. Why is it that no one has stopped to ask if Buhari is seeking election as a Military Head of State. If the answer is NO, how then can he turn the whole Country to Islam with the members of House of Representatives and Senate keeping him in check?
For those who believe that using the house of God for business is the same as the great commission of preaching the gospel, I leave them in the hands of God for judgement.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by buchichukwu69: 8:58am On Feb 04, 2015
UNA GO TALK TRUE.

GMB TILL JONA RETURNS OUR $20 BILLION
sbaks:
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by daniwealth(m): 9:00am On Feb 04, 2015
youngguchi:
I am disappointed as well to read that CAN, PFN endorsed GEJ,
anyways I knew it would come to this, I never expected less. But
Nigeria ought to know better by now who the religious bigot is?
who is the desperate one by now. And for the CAN and PFN, every
body is entitled to one vote, and they can not force anyone to vote
against his/her will, unless the person is a dummy. This is not
about heaven or hell, voting for Jonathan or Buhari would not
make you miss or make heaven. My fear is this, what would
become of these Christian organisation id General Buhari wins? I
hope when the wind of change goes against them after General
Buhari has won, they would not accuse Pastor Osinbajo of not
coming to their rescue? I see Buhari victory coming so
heavily...Its going to be a massive one, that alot of people would
take to their heels. Febuary 28 election is going to be lesser in
number because most PDP members and followers would had
absconded.
My dear,You just said your mind but All i know is that no descendant of Ismael will be Nigeria presidents with all this Gods General in thi Nation of Nigeria.So Goodluck may not be perfect but is far more better than Buhari,Goodluck inability is far more better than Buhari ability.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by loomer: 9:27am On Feb 04, 2015
osmosis2015:

Good talk bro.

thanks bro,

but I no go lie, I don forget the meaning of osmosis o grin[quote author=osmosis2015 post=30407638]
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Toktee(m): 9:28am On Feb 04, 2015
berem:
Hei berem,the governor did not mention any pastor,btw oyedepo will never collect a dime frm goverment,he already told us that we should pray that if the bad ones in the gvt refused to go that God should distroy them,and if the bad ones want to come in God should stop them,there is this preaching by one pastor on how buhari planned to islamised nigeria,in my next i coment i expose the pastor to you.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Obipat(m): 9:33am On Feb 04, 2015
Frankiss44:

Lolz... Defrauding which citizens? How low can Nigerians fall? So you actually believe a Nigerian can commit a crime in London and run away and the English government won't freeze his assets? The next thing you will tell us is that oyedepo's schools and churches in UK has been banned...

Sometimes I wonder the sort of education people like you have to believe everything that comes your way. You need to enlighten yourself son instead of fooling yourself in a public forum
. As rich as u claim to be, u have not told me where ur name is on forbe, with all ur wisdom u have not shown anything for it, I'm proud igbo boy for ur information and we don't brag. Don't abuse ppl u don't know. I have abused ur god(oyedepo) but u need to be wiser
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by valdykes(m): 9:45am On Feb 04, 2015
Politicians and their lies!
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by jaytee01(m): 9:48am On Feb 04, 2015
jaso1:

you are a mad man and that is why people like you will sleep in the church during the working days for commercialize miracle to secure a job while your government take you for a fool!
you are a mad man i repeat for you not to have known that God has given this country all it needed to compete with the world in term of development. If you know why religious leaders will not want a good Nigeria, you will voluntarily kill your pastor.
When missionary came into this country, your today GEOs attended free school with qualitative education. Today, they establish university with your hard earn money in the name of tight and you cant afford to send your child to such school, who is fooling who?
Today pastors cruise private jet and leave exorbitant lives because you answered fool and your sense of normal reasoning is betrayed.
You are what you are and don't blame God for your stupidity.
Calling him a mad man flatters him. He is actually worse!
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Rexyl(m): 9:56am On Feb 04, 2015
berem:

so you follow liars to feed your followers with lies. Amaechi quoted figure to N6b as a bribe for certain pastors, but he failed to mention the names. That is cheap lies and mere propaganda. Politics blinds, politics fools, politics endangers, politics breeds liars. I am afraid if you are a product of political lies.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by jaytee01(m): 9:58am On Feb 04, 2015
Born2change:
Amaechi, you really know that no man has ever mocked God or His prophets and got away with it.
like Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar, you are now so power-drunk that you can challenge the servants of your God on earth and mock them with lies.Mark my word,soon , you will definitely be on bended knees and feed on grasses and debris.Simply because you a a governor, you now neither fear God nor man. Time shall tell
Which prophets are you talking about?
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by jaytee01(m): 10:03am On Feb 04, 2015
carlvon:
I admit Jonathan's poor performance,yet he should repeat the class.
It's a pity nigerians have short memory.
How many people have thought it wise to go thru the history of the past leaders of our country.
Corruption today is not up to half the corruption in the first republic under tafawa belewa.
Since the history of Nigeria,northern rulers 9, only 3 from west and south.
Do you really want an hausa man back in power? Sincerely ask yourself what they will do for u.
Buhari got 181bn as ptf chairman, what did he do for the south south.
Amaechi lost my admiration when he switched party and today he's a northern puppet.
Buhari,once he takes over power,south south will cry blood including amaechi but God willing
..gej.
Youths of today shouting buhari, pls go and read books about the civil war, history predicts future.
Jonathan isn't performing,who told you we are better off with buhari.
The problem is that apc should have presented a credible candidate not buhari.

And PDP should have presented a better candidate not GEJ with all the incompetence and corruption associated with his govt.

Honestly, we all know that Nigeria is a currupt country, but the scale of the corruption under GEJ shocks even hardened criminals and other corrupt politicians!
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 04, 2015
YEMOYEMI:
Commercialized pastros, return Nigeria's N6,000,000,000.00 back to the goverment coffers. You will all go to hell because of GEJ's plate of portage.
so that means that mbaka collected billions to speak against gej n pdp this apc self
if someone speaks against apc is bribe but if another person speaks against pdp it is nothing bt the truth

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts / Bullets, Blood & Death At Lekki Tollgate: Untold Story Of What Happened - PT / Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.