Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says (53764 Views)

Buhari, Amaechi & El-rufai At Abuja-Kaduna Railway Project Flag Off / Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) / Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by juman(m): 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
You see!

In nigeria religious leaders are PLC (business entity)
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Cityguy: 11:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
I just wonder why we have this much evil in our land. Could it be because the masses are so 'loved', cared about by these made men either in the ruling party or antagonistic apc? The more one looks, the less you see and the extent to which they are ready to go in denigrating respected authorities, smearing and lying shamelessly all point to the fact that this isn't about 'us' as they would want us to believe. They are personal about it and have 'invested' so much that rather than not 'reap' would throw away everything. Abi how do you explain the fact that nothing must work cos your 'offer' of service was rejected by those you claim you want to serve? Abi na doolee? My own be say anyone who feels my peace should be disturbed because of his selfish interest would be sufficiently engaged by God Almighty that he wouldn't even remember his own name, I tell ya.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by tbaby534(f): 11:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
Tosinayoko:
my broda seriously! Obembe and oristajafor, they lied dat adeboye collected money from dem for crusade ground. Pastor adeboye was surprise when benny hinn annouced it on pulpit

Since I dey Nigeria, this Na the first time I hear of this story, well if u are right, y den is pastor adeboye and pastor ago still close?
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Liebnitz(m): 4:39am On Feb 05, 2015
frankyychiji:
Shut your buccal cavity before sango shuts it for you! You should speak only when you are spoken to idiat!
Ha ha! You are the idioot Kid.... if you can't take what you are giving to others.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
UlqU3:

God bless you.

Oga so you sef dey come here..

Sai Buhari
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Rexyl(m): 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
Who and who among the pastors... allegations without proof, Amaechi must be kidding Nigerians. He couldn't mention any name since.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 15, 2023
Wahala

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo: “I Was Harrased By SARS Despite My Rank” / Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition / INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.