Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says (53758 Views)

Buhari, Amaechi & El-rufai At Abuja-Kaduna Railway Project Flag Off / Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) / Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by vicostyle200: 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
Zuria:
Seriously, if the pastors had endorsed Gen. Buhari, would Amaechi tell us how the voice of the pastors were the voice of God? undecided undecided undecided
SPOT ON!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by addey(m): 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
sbaks:
[b]Amaechi will so suffer after this elections. That is a fact. I give him may 29th he would be busy crying his eyes out. Amaechi my advice for you. I was once like you, following hausa people until my eyes began to open. They would make sure you are enemies with your fellow christians, get necessary informations from you, use you like a fool, then they will DUMP YOU in such a way that your fellow christian brothers would not even use a 20m pole to touch you not to talk of helping you (because they must have seen you as a betrayer hence lost confidence in you). They would make you hated. Goodluck is soooooo wise to have ran to his fellow christians because this is what will make him win. FACT! Have you guys ever noticed(for those of you with hausa friends) that whenever you are together with them, when they see any of their fellow islamists, they so much abandon you to the extent you will feel like nothing. They are such fanatics.
Nigerians tell me if true true dem no wan islamize us, wetin be the meaning of that Arabic inscription for our naira note? Nigeria na Arabic nation?
Why is it that they always bite their teeth whenever a christian is in power (even though the christian is trying his best)? It was done to obasanjo, now goodluck
Mtcheeeeeew. Amaechi would be dumped no matter what. They are only using him in other to make him an enemy of christians and to get the secret of christianity (I.e how they can capture christians to vote for them) shikenan! After that, they will throw him into a THRASH CAN! I HAVE SAID SO. You guys will bear me witness GOD's Grace because I SAID SO [/b]
OLE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by babestella: 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
Amaechi the tout, please go to court and stop disturbing Nigerians with your s!llly noise.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by zizirecords(m): 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
Posts like this remind me of just how hopelessly brainwashed the average Nigerian is. I have no words to describe your ignorance and fanatical beliefs. In fact, you are the Christian equivalent of boko haram, blinded and confused. I will pray for you.
sbaks:

See the big baba wey get sense. Old papa youngie? So hawking "bons (not buns grin )" in dubai is your dream job? Too bad for you "OLD AGE" chaiiiiiiieeeee. Goodluck has succeeded in improving our economy hence people don't have to go to dubai. Smh. Btw, mtn gives free 10 mb? Hmmmmm! You seem to know much. First bons now 10mb. Next may be ghetto life. What is the meaning pf the Arabic writing on our naira note? We don't want it? Nigeria is not an islamic country! No to islamization JESUS CHRIST MUST REIGN WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! HE IS YOUR GOD WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! YOU CANNOT STOP OUR WORSHIPPING HIM. YOU TOO SMALL. I SOAK MYSELF WITH THE "BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST". AMEN!! FIRE! ANYTHING YOU ARE YOUR EVIL COHORTS WISH ME BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN! YOU CANNOT HARM ME WITH YOUR EVIL ENCHANTMENTS. IT WOULD ONLY BOUNCE ON YOUR OWN HEAD IN JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN. NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER IN JESUS CHRIST NAME AMEN. I'm NOT IGNORANT OF THE DEVICES OF THE ENEMY THAT'S WHY I SAY THIS

9 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Wizzaro2014(m): 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
Maple:

But he is definitely not too rich to collect tithes from the poor masses.
. See how u are Cursing ur self, well u have the right to choose death and life for ur self
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Profkunlexxy(m): 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
sbaks:
[b]Amaechi will so suffer after this elections. That is a fact. I give him may 29th he would be busy crying his eyes out. Amaechi my advice for you. I was once like you, following hausa people until my eyes began to open. They would make sure you are enemies with your fellow christians, get necessary informations from you, use you like a fool, then they will DUMP YOU in such a way that your fellow christian brothers would not even use a 20m pole to touch you not to talk of helping you (because they must have seen you as a betrayer hence lost confidence in you). They would make you hated. Goodluck is soooooo wise to have ran to his fellow christians because this is what will make him win. FACT! Have you guys ever noticed(for those of you with hausa friends) that whenever you are together with them, when they see any of their fellow islamists, they so much abandon you to the extent you will feel like nothing. They are such fanatics.
Nigerians tell me if true true dem no wan islamize us, wetin be the meaning of that Arabic inscription for our naira note? Nigeria na Arabic nation?
Why is it that they always bite their teeth whenever a christian is in power (even though the christian is trying his best)? It was done to obasanjo, now goodluck
Mtcheeeeeew. Amaechi would be dumped no matter what. They are only using him in other to make him an enemy of christians and to get the secret of christianity (I.e how they can capture christians to vote for them) shikenan! After that, they will throw him into a THRASH CAN! I HAVE SAID SO. You guys will bear me witness GOD's Grace because I SAID SO [/b]
from all these long story,I do not get any reasonable point.

7 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by crosart(m): 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
Religion and Politics are two things that can't work 2gether, no matter how hard you try

check out [url]naijatowngist.com[/url]
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by vicostyle200: 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
MrMcJay:

So much words, but little sense. Islamize you? What do you have that they want to Islamize? Na inside Jollof rice dem wan put d Islam?

People like you get opportunity to hawk buns in Dubai and you share testimony in Church. Dubai na Christian Country abi?

All these small boys with Tecno and Mtn Free 10MB sha.
LOL!!!!
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by bejeria101(m): 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
Name them,now i knw you have lost it,u don CRAce finish
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by chidinwachukwu(m): 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
That's the Problem with APC when u don't support them you collected bribe,When the don't win an election then that election was rigged,the can call the president clueless and unprintable names,but when buhari is abused then the will sue to court.when someone else fudges Certificate(Odua) she should be hanged but when buhari Fudged it dosent matter.may God save of from these bitter frustrated,violent ethnic Gang up called APC. See how the are making Christians to dishonor their spiritual leaders,even when their Muslim clerics encourage Boko Haram,u can not here a Muslim dis respecting their spiritual leaders.then what of Father Mbaka?,that means Amaechi is telling us that he was bride too.So because someone is a pastor he shouldn't support whoever he chooses?.has any Imam come out to support jonathan?,or dose it mean that Buhari bribed the Imams to support him.Amaechi should not bring a Course on Himself and his family due to politics.I rest my case,

5 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Abugab(m): 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
I am strolling past and can't drop a comment. I leave this to the Almighty God to judge. I don move......

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by brize(m): 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
I deal with people who deal with my able president, the most criticized of them all.... When you leave office, your critics will be your praisers. lets watch and see. #NO_VACANCY_IN_ASO_ROCK

5 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
Profkunlexxy:
from all these long story,I do not get any reasonable point.
well enough nigerians liked it abi? You musnt get anything reasonable because its not for your type.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Danosophe(m): 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin Haighness Amaechi. A Losser talking hia
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Bekwarra(m): 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
berem:
Nawao! Upon all the money Oledepo has,he's still collecting bribe? Or is he not part of the compromising pastors?
Ironically I'll say blessed is that man that married/will marry a baby elephant like you. Anytime you speak, you reek of someone who lacks a capacity to use her brain very well. It will even be an insult to a sewer rat to call you one. How low can you go? Can you even go lower than this? Wait is anything wrong with you? Are you cursed or suffering from a generational infirmity? Do you have a family or have you been neglected? If you have one, they should have found a solution to your spiritual ailment. Were you not the one hailing Rev Fr. MBarca or MChelsea to high heavens when he endorsed Buhari? Now they said some pastors endorsed Jonathan and without you confirming it, you opened up that stinking gutter outlet on your face you called a mouth to insult men of God. Nobody is saying you shouldn't support a political party, but please always do it with decorum and with utmost respect for other persons views. Having different views makes us human. Live and let live.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by nerodenero: 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
Why cant these people give us names? They say they know sponsors of Bokoharam and yet wont tell us who they are so that they be prosecute accordingly.Now this one dey say Pastors collect N6billion!
#Gives us the names#
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by buchilino(m): 10:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
dis guy u 2 dey lie ahhhh, politicians r terrible honestly, 2 make matters worse some baboons even these lies. tell me amaechi how did u no d amount given 2 these so called pastors. were u there wen they gave them d money? or is it a matter of them say?.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by dre11(m): 10:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
sbaks:

And what? Who anointed Saul and David in the bible? Tell me why men of GOD should not be involved in politics?

Tell me the politics there when God anointed David
Was there a ballot system for choosing king as of that time.
Did anyone campaign to be a king as of that time

Look for a better things to compare with

3 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by KEVIND: 10:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
Amaechi,first you said Jonathan is not your brother because he didin't represent your interest and now you'r insulting the highly revered men of God in Nigeria because of a Fulani Man.I pity you.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
sanmibukunmi:

idiot..... oyedepo is worth over 15o million dollars....why would he be agitating for a share in just 6billion naira
money no dey beleful human being. you ought to know that.

4 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
una no dey taya 4oyedepo matter............hian..........oyedepo these oyedepo that....the man is rising daily and people are here tearing him apart..... undecided
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Jeromejnr(m): 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
clemz88:
I see that u must be a coward. Its a shame that u so called xtians will support in criticizing ur fellow xtians. Leave God to judge. I wonder if u guys dnt think. Av u heard the islamic pple criticizing there fellows. Its time u get some sense. Rubbish! As if u are holy or perfect. Mtchewww

Thank you o jare. This is what I've been trying to tell fellow xtians. They are busy criticizing their fellow brethren thereby causing unbelievers to run their mouths anyhow. And what they don't know is they also hinder many from seeing the light. Smh.

Abeg xtians think before u comment.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by notoriousbabe: 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
Oritseajafor comes to mind. Old crook using religion to decieve people since 820AD

8 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by musb92yahooco: 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
I lyk amaechi

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by FRANCISEKE1(m): 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Profkunlexxy(m): 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
Most of these people that call themselves pastor are doing so because of money,not because of the interest they have for God.
If you notice,some of them that have church and use d offering of poor people that come to churce to establish university that is too expensive to pay for that those church member that give them the money as offering cant benefit from

useless pastors

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by ceejayluv(m): 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
Amaechi follow them count the money abi?.. That guy has never mentioned "million" since I started hearing him talk...
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Mayydayy(m): 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
my gov.
stop worrying yourself over the president.he has already admitted doing nothing in Rivers state.
#iwilldopresident.

3 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by richardokubo(m): 10:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
If Amechi and is Apc pple come out wth there stupid usuall story sm pple wll jst jump into conclution where is his fact nonsence
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by harry509: 10:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
sbaks:
story teller how do you kw, wat has GEJ done here south south? Can you compare it wt dat of Rotimi Amaechi? So my dear Rotimi wil nt sufa weda PDP rigged d election or not. Bcus I kw buhari wil win GEJ bt GEJ wil remain in aso villa bcus d election has bein rigged 2 favour GEJ.

6 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by BabaO2: 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
Every index points that Goodluck jonathan is not a true Christian, still so called Christian leaders are still dinning with him instead of winning his soul for God by publicly pray for him to accept Jesus, not until then nothing shall be added to him. Are there really true men of God in Nigeria? Anyway, God has given us power to prophesy against fake pastors like Oyedepo

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by micton(m): 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
Rotimi Amaechi becareful with ur mouth, ur game is up. U want to fight with men of God. Get ready. Be warn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) / Radio Biafra Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As IPOB Leader / Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.