Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says (53773 Views)

Buhari, Amaechi & El-rufai At Abuja-Kaduna Railway Project Flag Off / Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) / Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Frankiss44(m): 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
Zuria:
Seriously, if the pastors had endorsed Gen. Buhari, would Amaechi tell us how the voice of the pastors were the voice of God? undecided undecided undecided

Better pickin... You get sense

7 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by pedel: 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
As a matter of fact you didn't disappoint me. Your response is exactly what I was expecting.
You should be able to answer all of my questions because I didn't ask for your name and address, I didn't ask for your phone number and where you are working.
Your original post revealed one thing: You have been a victim of a poor governance.
Poverty has really affected the way you think and your sense of what is right or wrong is damaged. Obviously you have never seen what real national development looks like; I can conveniently conclude that you have never been out of Nigeria and you have no family living abroad.
Even if you have someone living abroad, you loathe them because you believe they are not helping you and that your life should be their responsibility. You are possibly unemployed or earn less than 23,000 naira per month. I doubt if you are paying for the house you live in.

Just to correct your erronous thinking: This election is not between APC and PDP; It is not between Christian and Muslim; It is not between GEJ and GMB.
It is an election between the ruling elites and poor Nigerians. Have you ever wondered why Muslim/Christian always come up during election period? Because they know that most Nigerians cant reason beyond what you are told in the church or mosque.
This is the election between you that can't get married at the age 35 and people who spend hundreds of millions of Nigerian money on their children's wedding.
This election is between people paying 1000 naira for scam immigration jobs and the people who actually spend the money.
This election is between young girls who has turned prostitutes or runs-babes and your pot-belly politicians who actually screws them.
This election is between your religious bigotry and your destiny. Now you have the chance to choose your destiny over any nostalgia the politicians and your religious leaders are feeding you with.
Just look around you, is this how life should be?
I know you are going to insult me after reading my comment. But I pray that God open your eyes.
NB: Rotimi Amaechi is a two term governor. He doesn't need your pity. I was reading in another news today about Bishop Oyedepo investing 9 billion naira through a stockbroker called Valueline Securities and Investment Limited. What does this tell you? They dont need your pity.
Pity yourself and fight for yourself.
(This is between you and me: Stop posting rubish on Nairaland. I know you are not one of those people paid to do so. You and I should just keep coming here to read post and click likes when we feel like doing so. God bless you.)
sbaks:

You are such a big joke for you to think ill give you information about myself on a forum like this. What were you thinking? To have even asked these questions expecting answers on a forum like this even makes you a big joke abi I lie? Imagine the questions sef? grin

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Frankiss44(m): 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
atlwireles:
I just feel so sorry Amaechi. They are now paid because they refuse to support you. Like I said Nigeria's election will follow the same known pattern, Amaechi is slowly seeing the hand writings on the wall.

Don't blame ameachi... Blame the fools that believes what he says

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
pedel:
As a matter of fact you didn't disappoint me. Your response is exactly what I was expecting.
You should be able to answer all of my questions because I didn't ask for your name and address, I didn't ask for your phone number and where you are working.
Your original post revealed one thing: You have been a victim of a poor governance.
Poverty has really affected the way you think and your sense of what is right or wrong is damaged. Obviously you have never seen what real national development looks like; I can conveniently conclude that you have never been out of Nigeria and you have no family living abroad.
Even if you have someone living abroad, you loathe them because you believe they are not helping you and that your life should be their responsibility. You are possibly unemployed or earn less than 23,000 naira per month. I doubt if you are paying for the house you live in.

Just to correct your erronous thinking: This election is not between APC and PDP; It is not between Christian and Muslim; It is not between GEJ and GMB.
It is an election between the ruling elites and poor Nigerians. Have you ever wondered why Muslim/Christian always come up during election period? Because they know that most Nigerians cant reason beyond what you are told in the church or mosque.
This is the election between you that can't get married at the age 35 and people who spend hundreds of millions of Nigerian money on their children's wedding.
This election is between people paying 1000 naira for scam immigration jobs and the people who actually spend the money.
This election is between young girls who has turned prostitutes or runs-babes and your pot-belly politicians who actually screws them.
This election is between your religious bigotry and your destiny. Now you have the chance to choose your destiny over any nostalgia the politicians and your religious leaders are feeding you with.
Just look around you, is this how life should be?
I know you are going to insult me after reading my comment. But I pray that God open your eyes.
NB: Rotimi Amaechi is a two term governor. He doesn't need your pity. I was reading in another news today about Bishop Oyedepo investing 9 billion naira through a stockbroker called Valueline Securities and Investment Limited. What does this tell you? They dont need your pity.
Pity yourself and fight for yourself.
(This is between you and me: Stop posting rubish on Nairaland. I know you are not one of those people paid to do so. You and I should just keep coming here to read post and click likes when we feel like doing so. God bless you.)
U must be related to amaechi. What makes you jump into the conclusion that I've not been abroad,.............etc.? You are so delusional! Who will come here and begin to argue with you on his own personal life? You are so funny grin Your assumptions were rather hallucinatory

14 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Frankiss44(m): 10:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
frankyychiji:
Did he rattle you with that revelation? Sorry bro!

So you call this rubbish a revelation? And Ameachi couldn't even mention just one of the pastors... You APC e-rats need to start using more of your brains and less of your fingers...

9 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by daniwealth(m): 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
beopened:
Pastors collected N6b to campaign against APC, Buhari – Amaechi
This Amaechi is a coward,if He is sure that 6 billion was given to those pastors why not call there names?He is very stupid and he doesnt act like someone that is learned,He will pay for all this insult he is given to Goodluck Jonathan during his Second term in office because Goodluck will show him another side of him and he will have no other option than to fly out of the Country.
GEJ till 2019

The Director-General of Buhari Campaign Organisation, Rotimi Amaechi, has disclosed that unnamed leaders of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) paid N6 billion to Christian clerics to campaign against the All Progressives Congress (APC) and its presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

Amaechi, who is also the Governor of Rivers State, expressed surprise that the compromised pastors were circulating documents to Nigerians, where they alleged that the APC and its presidential candidate would Islamize the entire country, if Buhari is elected as President during the February 14 election.

The chairman of Nigeria Governors’ Forum spoke on Tuesday at Emohua, the headquarters of Emohua local government area of Rivers State, during the campaign of the APC governorship candidate, Dr. Dakuku Adol Peterside.

Amaechi stressed that Nigerians were too enlightened for an individual or a political party to Islamise the whole country, asking the bribed clerics to return the money to the coffers of the Federal Government.

He said: “Some pastors collected N6 billion and they are circulating documents and telling you not to vote for an Hausa man, not to vote for a Muslim because they want to Islamise Nigeria. Tell them to return our N6 billion.

“They gave them N6 billion. They should return it to the Federal Government coffers. They will tell you that Buhari wants to Islamise Nigeria.

Tell them we are too educated. I am a Catholic, but no Catholic priest has told me that story right now in the Catholic Church, because I will ask him how.

“If any Pastor tells you that, tell him to return the money. Nobody can Islamise Nigeria. They have commercialized Jesus Christ. They should stop commercializing Jesus Christ. He is our Lord and Saviour.

“You know what Jesus Christ did in the temple. He chased them away. We shall chase away those pastors who collected money from PDP leaders to tell us lies. We shall chase them away on behalf of our Lord Jesus Christ.”
Amaechi also stated that the presidential election would be a referendum between him and President Goodluck Jonathan.

“I told the President (Dr. Jonathan) that the presidential election in Rivers State is a referendum between him and me. I told him anywhere I go, I will show what I have done. Let him show what he has done.”

SOURCE:http://thenationonlineng.net/new/pastors-collected-n6b-campaign-apc-buhari-amaechi/
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by daniwealth(m): 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
This Amaechi is a coward,if He is sure
that 6 billion was given to those pastors
why not call there names?He is very silly
and he doesnt act like someone that is
learned,He will pay for all this insult he is
given to Goodluck Jonathan during his
Second term in office because Goodluck
will show him another side of him and
he will have no other option than to fly
out of the Country.
GEJ till 2019

9 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by pedel: 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
I am not related to Amaechi. The onus probandi is on you to disapprove my conclusion and assumptions. Get your PVC ready and don't make mistake with it on February 14.
sbaks:

U must be related to amaechi. What makes you jump into the conclusion that I've not been abroad,.............etc.? You are so delusional! Who will come here and begin to argue with you on his own personal life? You are so funny grin Your assumptions were rather hallucinatory

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by lyntiffany(f): 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
Amechi pls drop your holier than thou attitude and pay those innocent corpers that laboured for you sine 2012-2014,tell me what could be worst than that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by DrPrickson: 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
Amaechi should name the pastors, And also provide evidences for this allegations. Or forever remain silent.

Amaechi is a disgrace to Niger delta and to all educated people in Nigeria.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by BankManager(m): 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
How much was given to Rev.Mbaka??I guess APC also paid him mouthwatering sum too..

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by dre11(m): 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
When highly placed men of God start dabbling into politics and not minding what is expected of them.....

This is what they get.

When you stay clear of it like pastor Adeboye and pastor Kumuyi
You will be more respected and acknowledge by people and your subject and nobody will paint such a kind of picture for you
Because the Nigerian political climate is full of corruption and this goes on in high places

I won't be surprised if he was right because sharia reporter gave a glimpse of it in their report here

Kennedy Okpara Distributing Jonathan’s Bribes To Pastors
http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/29/kennedy-okpara-distributing-jonathan%E2%80%99s-bribes-pastors

5 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by sanmibukunmi: 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
berem:
Nawao! Upon all the money Oledepo has,he's still collecting bribe? Or is he not part of the compromising pastors?
idiot..... oyedepo is worth over 15o million dollars....why would he be agitating for a share in just 6billion naira

4 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
i cannot put is past pastors.. they collect far more from their congregation anywayz grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by liyalla(m): 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
No pastor needs or deserves that much to campaign against APC. Was Ur bad mouth striking with the doctors? The last thing Nigerians need to hear is Amarache and his big talks aka bunch of lies

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
We know before nah. Dem be thieves. How much did seun collected sef?
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
dre11:

When highly placed men of God start dabbling into politics and
And what? Who anointed Saul and David in the bible? Tell me why men of GOD should not be involved in politics?

3 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by clemz88(m): 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
berem:
Nawao! Upon all the money Oledepo has,he's still collecting bribe? Or is he not part of the compromising pastors?
I see that u must be a coward. Its a shame that u so called xtians will support in criticizing ur fellow xtians. Leave God to judge. I wonder if u guys dnt think. Av u heard the islamic pple criticizing there fellows. Its time u get some sense. Rubbish! As if u are holy or perfect. Mtchewww

8 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by joseph1832(m): 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
If it's so, then APC should tell us how much they bribed MBAKA to endorse Buhari.

. I NEED ANSWER.
We also need answers about the N1000 collected by Immigration from many Nigerians youths. Please we need answers!.

5 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Tymax(m): 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
Very plausible.

It's sad to see church leaders turn a blind eye to GEJ's glaring corruption and then playing the religious card against Buhari, knowing fully well the esteemed position of Osinbajo within the RCCG.

This is an eye opener to those fanatic believers who hold the word of the pastor higher than that of God. A pastor is sadly not above fear and temptation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by tola9ja: 10:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
IT IS ON RECORD
In 1999, Obasanjo refused to debate Olu Falaye but Obasanjo
won the presidential race.
In 2003, Obasanjo again refused to debate Buhari but Obasanjo
won the presidential race.
In 2007, Yar Adua did not debate Buhari but Yar Adua won the
presidential race.
In 2011, Jonathan refused to debate Buhari but Jonathan won
the presidential race.
In 2015, Buhari has refused to debate Jonathan and there is so
much noise.
Question is: Has a PDP presidential candidate debated anybody
before? Why have they suddenly become 'debate desperados'?
Afterall, all those that have won the presidency since 1999 did
not debate anybody.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Amya(f): 10:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ameachi keeps blabbing without proof. Hearsay is just want it is HEARSAY!

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by tola9ja: 10:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
6milion or billion
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by segzyj(m): 10:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
[quote author=beopened post=30399042][/quote]God will Never forgive you for this ur statement....... You will Fade away soon

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by babestella: 10:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
What is wrong with this tout again, seem like he's been quiet after PDP rally in River state. APCshits have come with another propaganda, Feb 14 soon coming, APC will be decimated so badly that they will all forget their surnames.
Meanwhile Buhari is yet to show us his real result if he ever took the wasc exams. All he has now is forged and unverifiable result. Shame.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
This boy suppose fear God now.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by babestella: 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
No amount of packaging will help cover Buharis fake result saga or his arrogance and dictatorial prowess. He is such a loser.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by appini: 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ameachi is a clown

4 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by OgologoDimkpa: 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
Aggrieved People Congress and their propaganda. Amechi should shut up! Being a Catholic, he should tell us how many billions Rev Father Mbaka collected from APC before endorsing Buhari embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by sanmibukunmi: 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
how much did they give mbaka to campaign on the pulpit

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by neocortex: 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
How did Amaechi came about such figure ?
Was he at the meeting where the money was shared ?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) / Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo / Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.