Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,353 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) (46184 Views)

When A Girl Says She Doesn't Want To Double-date(photo) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by gbenga4my(m): 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
alberto2k:
The chic finally agreed to go on a date with you

and you hurriedly grabbed your purse forgetting the fact that you're out of raw cash but since you got your money cards... U went for the date and when it's Time to settle the bills

You slot your card and it tells you get this

You repeatedly tried again and still get the same response

What will you do
Only Naija babe will go on a date with only tfare in her purse. A mature babe will save d guy from embarrassment by paying in such horrible situation

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by nkemdi89(f): 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
alberto2k:

But some girls will playfully ask for it

Like "baby can u lend me N200, I need to buy airtime to call mom... He hands over the money And when asks for it(if he's the stingy type) she'll just remind of the money... Gbam!"
Lol I couldn't cos it was obvious as a fresh recruit he hasn't collected his first pay cheque.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
I will have no choice but to ask her to pay.
To avoid that problem, I'll take some cash with me, in order not to be embarrassed. cheesy
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by sampitts(m): 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
Awe... So sweet and reasonable.
mirexxx:
we'l wash dishes n serve meals lols
its cool doing that with a guy smiley
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
CFCfan:
I will have no choice but to ask her to pay.
To avoid that problem, I'll take some cash with me, in order not to be embarrassed. cheesy

It happened to me while serving. ThankGod it was my girlfriend and I. Come see where babez dey scatter bag na. Even 50N o, 20N...we added everything to pay that day.
ThankGod we didn't take/consume much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
ikeno:
Just go straight to the kitchen and start washing the dishescheesy
wot if dey tell u dey dont nid ur service just deir mney?
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
mirexxx:
we'l wash dishes n serve meals lols
its cool doing that with a guy smiley
well its gonna get cooler wen it lingers more dan 24hrs
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by TheNature: 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
[quote
author=georgementday post=30401382]Call friends to come and help me out
or everybody go answer his father' name. O Y O [/quote]

funny
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by dechandel(f): 2:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
9999 zillion likes for this!
tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by agrovick(m): 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
dechandel:
No break leg o tongue
Tah ifah hear. 3 packs don show after 4 hours of intense workout. U go OD on this hotness tongue

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by ikeno(m): 3:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
Smartestelvis:
wot if dey tell u dey dont nid ur service just deir mney?
Just deposit the girl and tell them you are coming back with the cash.
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by druid06(m): 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
I'd most likely call a friend for some cash or something.
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by WeirdEdd: 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
wait! i dont understand. Shey no b two of una go 4d date? if one person no get money to pay, let the other person pay nah, haba!!...LOL.
grin grin besides, na sign of responsibility say the guy first comot him debit card give them for payment sef...mtcheeeww!! Nigerian ladies and their larger than life expectations sef. why u sef go agree go date for big restaurant if u no be oloju kokoro? mama put and yakoyo no dey dia ni?...Niaja babes dey form die! tongue cheesy
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by joey2002: 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
buygala:
She should fucck the manager of the place in payment of our debt na embarassed ..... after all toto no dey get metre or record of transaction angry

God has freely given her the puna... she should also freely use it to get us out of trouble undecided

Why should I wash plates to pay the bill when her 'unlimited natural resources' can pay the bill without depreciating in any way angry
U are obviously brainless
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
ikeno:

Just deposit the girl and tell them you are coming back with the cash.
dey will refuse dat coz dey knw u aint comin back....wotz ur nxt option?
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by Jasperwhizz(m): 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
buygala:
She should fucck the manager of the place in payment of our debt na embarassed ..... after all toto no dey get metre or record of transaction angry

God has freely given her the puna... she should also freely use it to get us out of trouble undecided

Why should I wash plates to pay the bill when her 'unlimited natural resources' can pay the bill without depreciating in any way angry
Dirty talks is sin
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by dmola(m): 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
dechandel:
Lol
I hate to think that..
Ok mayb ur 0.1 outta 99.09%........meanwhile I'm tired of kneeing collect this ring nw....
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by creepsyme(f): 6:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
Sincerely I will give him benefit of doubt and assist him to find a way out cos we are both in it after I will observe him closely to knw if he is real or not, it may truely be netwrk prblm.
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by SenatorJames(m): 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
buygala:

Can you promise with Bible/Quran that you will still marry her, after saving you from your mess, with her so called "natural resources"
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by dechandel(f): 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
agrovick:

Tah ifah hear. 3 packs don show after 4 hours of intense workout. U go OD on this hotness tongue
Lol
Pictures or you know the rest na tongue
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by agrovick(m): 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
dechandel:
Lol
Pictures or you know the rest na tongue
Rotfl, even u too? Shey u want nairaland server to crash ni?
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by dechandel(f): 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
agrovick:

Rotfl, even u too? Shey u want nairaland server to crash ni?
E no go crash
How do i now get to rate what you've been working on
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by agrovick(m): 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
dechandel:
E no go crash
How do i now get to rate what you've been working on
Have faith cheesy
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by ayokunlei(m): 10:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
buygala:

what of d sagging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex / 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player / She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.