Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town (30402 Views)

Soldiers Recover Weapons From Boko Haram Terrorists On Nigeria/Cameroon Border / Soldiers Conveying Goods Step On Mine At Nigeria/cameroon Border. Graphic Photos / Nigerians Flee Damasak Border Town As Troops Reportedly Plan To Withdraw..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:

Deuteronomy
17:5 Then shalt thou
bring forth that man or that woman, which
have committed that wicked thing, unto
thy gates, even that man or that woman,
and shalt stone them with stone

read dat and get back to me

And how many Christians are killing based on that scripture?
I so hate it when Muslims try to compare Islam with Christianity
There is no comparison, please stop

When a christian gets deep in Christianity and becomes very prayerful he/ she becomes a better person and more like Christ,removed from sin and wordly pleasures
On the other hand when a Muslim decides to adopt hard core tenets of Islam,he turns into a killer
Big difference

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by holatin(m): 2:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
kay1one:

Let's not deceive ourselves! Islam sucks!

really

God teaches the use of a bizarre ritual using cursed
“bitter water” to abort a fetus who was conceived
through infidelity. ( Numbers 5:11-21 )
God orders Moses to kill every Midianite woman
who was no longer a virgin. (many of these women
would obviously have been pregnant) (Numbers
31:15-18 )

more be ripped open .
At that time Menahem, starting out from Tirzah,
attacked Tiphsah and everyone in the city and its
vicinity, because they refused to open their gates. He
sacked Tiphsah and ripped open all the pregnant
women. ( 2 Kings 15:16)

more

God commands the killing of infants and nursing
babies.
Now go and attack Amalek, and utterly destroy all that
they have, and do not spare them. But kill both man
and woman, infant and nursing child , ox and sheep,
camel and donkey. (1 Samuel 15:3)

do you still need more
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
Until Muslims tell themselves the truth,this problem won't be solved
The killers in their midst are not doing anything Mohammed didn't do or teach

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by Grandmisty: 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:

“If anyone slays a person, it would be as if he
slew the whole people: and if any one saved a
life, it would be as if he saved the life of the
whole people.

Qur'an 5:32

before you quote me next time, upgrade your intelligence

Mumu

U just read without understanding. Islam was written I'm classical Arabic which even arabs don't understand the full meaning.

For example

If I say 2 u a word is enough 4 d wise will u take it literally.
That quote u brought I can give u another one from the Quran that supercedes what u wtote

boko haram and isis are following Quran 5: 33 and Quran 9:73

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by holatin(m): 2:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
Owliver:
same qoran say make una kill jews and infidels na. Na why all arab no wan rest for israel matter. Even egyptian president sisi stated that they need to edit the qoran but no muslims no gree. There are some violent stuffs that drive this terrorists. Explain to me those violent parts they read before sliting throats. Tell me something else

Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of
thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth
thee, man or woman, that hath wrought
wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy
God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3
And hath gone and served other gods, and
worshipped them, either the sun, or moon,
or any of the host of heaven, which I have
not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee,
and thou hast heard of it, and enquired
diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the
thing certain, that such abomination is
wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou
and shalt stone them with stones, till they
die.

read dat and I will show you over 10 place bible support killing
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by holatin(m): 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
watchman111:
how does this change the fact that bokoharam always shout Allah uh Akbar. before and after killing people?
so because a man say, God sent me means God really sent him
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by Owliver(m): 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
babyosisi:
when you asked them question about qoran they will quote bible. They divert from their own issue. Very stupid religion.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by Owliver(m): 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:

Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of
thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth
thee, man or woman, that hath wrought
wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy
God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3
And hath gone and served other gods, and
worshipped them, either the sun, or moon,
or any of the host of heaven, which I have
not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee,
and thou hast heard of it, and enquired
diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the
thing certain, that such abomination is
wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou
and shalt stone them with stones, till they
die.

read dat and I will show you over 10 place bible support killing
that's ur problem. When we talk about islamic extremists you people quote bible to defend urself. Very blind to think the bible is a plain book like the qoran. The qoran can be read and understood by every ass hole but bible is spiritual. Untill you people admit the issue is from ur qoran there will be no peace.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by holatin(m): 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
Grandmisty:

Mumu

U just read without understanding. Islam was written I'm classical Arabic which even arabs don't understand the full meaning.

For example

If I say 2 u a word is enough 4 d wise will u take it literally.
That quote u brought I can give u another one from the Quran that supercedes what u wtote

boko haram and isis are following Quran 5: 33 and Quran 9:73

pls what does deautronomy chapter 17 vs 1- 5 mean
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by Grandmisty: 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:
so because a man say, God sent me means God really sent him

Nobody is telling u to change religion after all islam and Christianity r both foreign religions.

But if ur going 4 something foreign go 4 d better one
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
babyosisi:
U dey mind them sad sad sad
Mmahie ihu nke ha enyeghi'm onu okwu lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by holatin(m): 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
babyosisi:

And how many Christians are killing based on that scripture?
I so hate it when Muslims try to compare Islam with Christianity
There is no comparison, please stop

When a christian gets deep in Christianity and becomes very prayerful he/ she becomes a better person and more like Christ,removed from sin and wordly pleasures
On the other hand when a Muslim decides to adopt hard core tenets of Islam,he turns into a killer
Big difference

God promises to destroy the infants of Samaria and
rip open the stomachs of pregnant women.
The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because
they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by
the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the
ground, their pregnant women ripped open. (Hosea
13:16)

God allows the pregnant women of Tappuah to
be ripped open .

do you need more, your bible is a pro killing book
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by herkeym001(m): 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
oremisussan:
Will someone kindly lead these guys to Sambo's house?

...And this is where the problem lies...
Islam permits Killing with reason.
And that clause, is as vague as any interpretation you give to it.
That statement is a loophole in the doctrine of Islam, and 98% of terrorists all over the world are taking full advantage of it.

Christians are not any better; only they are less violent in their disposition. Their own is about enriching pockets falsely and forcefully.
Religion has fuuucked humanity's brain!
Islam permit killing with reasons, YES. And Christianity does not support any reason for killing. My question is, have you ever think why LAW ON EARTH support killing with reason. I.e, kILLING someone as a penalty if found guilty of a murderer. Dead by hanging, shooting by firing squard etc
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by kay1one(m): 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:

really

more be ripped open .

more

babies.

do you still need more

Can you see that once again your iq is low! In as much you've twisted these verses these were specific orders in specific times! That monkey allah gave a generalised order to kill infidels! You're a terrorist as long as you read the quran! I won't delve further into how vile and vicious surah 9 is! It actually has its own topic in wikipedia with some muslims actually trying to hide its existence!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by tunde1200(m): 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
ignorant human with turkey brain

kagel:

TAKE IT OR LIVE IT"ALL TERRORIST ARE MUSLIMS
BUT ALL MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORIST.
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by Mezie01(m): 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
Holatin would u please explain Quran 9 vs 29??

Let us all know..m a Christian mind u
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by Afroconnect: 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
Boko haram your time has come,you all will die and burn...no virgins for terrorists but fire.
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by Grandmisty: 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:

pls what does deautronomy chapter 17 vs 1- 5 mean

Christianity starts from Matthew to book of revelation which is new testament.

Anything old testament is for historical context how the jews moved from Egypt back to there land.

Also remember that the jews killed jesus

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by holatin(m): 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
Grandmisty:

Nobody is telling u to change religion after all islam and Christianity r both foreign religions.

But if ur going 4 something foreign go 4 d better one
better in which aspect

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by worlexy(m): 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:
and some brainless,clueless and indiscreet fellow will say boko haram are following the doctrine of the Quran.

the hand writing is there for the sane human to see.

Muslim are Muslim
terrorist are terrorist
Am a Muslim
Am not a terrorist
But why are they always shouting "Allah Akbar" when they are about to unleash the terrors in them? Day terrorists start shouting "Jesus is Lord" is when we'll start associating them with Christianity or other religion. BH is an Islamic sect, whether you like it or not

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by jdbrasco(m): 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
januzaj:
SAMBO and PDP......CALL YOUR BOIZ TO ORDER
am a muslim
am not terrorist

BOKOHARAM IS NOT ISLAM
f*uck bokoharam
See U, is Buhari and today's APCIst dat promised to make d country ungovernable. Point ur finger to Buhari. Nigerians are wiser cos u can't use violence to get power anymore. Sorry and don't try it again
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by tunde1200(m): 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
kay1one:

Can you see that once again your iq is low! In as much you've twisted these verses these were specific orders in specific times! That monkey allah gave a generalised order to kill infidels! You're a terrorist as long as you read the quran! I won't delve further into how vile and vicious surah 9 is! It actually has its own topic in wikipedia with some muslims actually trying to hide its existence!
What do you call GOD in your faith?
Is that how you are thought?.
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by holatin(m): 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
Owliver:
that's ur problem. When we talk about islamic extremists you people quote bible to defend urself. Very blind to think the bible is a plain book like the qoran. The qoran can be read and understood by every ass hole but bible is spiritual. Untill you people admit the issue is from ur qoran there will be no peace.
what should I use in countering your claim dat Islam is not a peace loving religion if not your book
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by Ryabcool(m): 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
sexymoma:
The terrorists..... which religion are they practicing angry?
Na here una fit make mouth.. when that pilot was burnt alive non of you could comment on fp
you are a religious bigot. Oh and I'm a Christian...

Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by kay1one(m): 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:

really

more be ripped open .

more

babies.

do you still need more

Islam is a cursed religion! I've spoken to some muslims and I realised its like you guys sit in mosques trying to find faults with Christianity! You guys always try to use the same verses! It not your fault! The origins of the arab lineage are from ishmael who was jealous of isaac the true son of Abraham of whom Moses and Jesus; the world's saviour, comes from! Keep beefing! It will reduce your life spans and the number of muslims in the world!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by Owliver(m): 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:

God promises to destroy the infants of Samaria and
rip open the stomachs of pregnant women.
The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because
they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by
the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the
ground, their pregnant women ripped open. (Hosea
13:16)

God allows the pregnant women of Tappuah to
be ripped open .

do you need more, your bible is a pro killing book
I watched an interview of two muslims on fox. They were talking about stoning of women and they asked one woman wheather such reference is in the qoran she was confused and later started quoting bible. I laughed. She was cut shut and disgraced on tv. That's exacly what you are doing... The other woman admitted such things are in the qoran and said it needed to be changed.... Not everything in the bible is for christians. Some are for the jews. They are there for us to know our history not for us to follow. We christians follow christ(LOVE)... And yes until you kill jews before you will see peace its in ur qoran. But for where israel lives forever grin so ur arguement is baseless. Ur religion is destruction.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by kay1one(m): 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
tunde1200:

What do you call GOD in your faith?
Is that how you are thought?.

I don't know how I was "thought"!
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by kay1one(m): 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ryabcool:
you are a religious bigot. Oh and I'm a Christian...

You just an opportunist!
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by Owliver(m): 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:
what should I use in countering your claim dat Islam is not a peace loving religion if not your book
that's cos you don't know not everything in the bible christians are to follow. The life of jesus is mainly on 4books. That's what we mainly follow. The other law are replaced with love. They are only there so we know our route. You can't just beat the ideology. Use ur own book and ideology and defend urselves. Even when you people win you still fight against each other. Funny

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by tunde1200(m): 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
Too bad for you to almighty monkey if you ever have any believe at all. Pls grow and learn.

kay1one:

I don't know how I was "thought"!
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by holatin(m): 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
worlexy:

But why are they always shouting "Allah Akbar" when they are about to unleash the terrors in them? Day terrorists start shouting "Jesus is Lord" is when we'll start associating them with Christianity or other religion. BH is an Islamic sect, whether you like it or not
I will be happy if you can ask shekau for me.
tell me does boko haram behaviour delicate someone fighting for religion
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by kay1one(m): 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
tunde1200:
Too bad for you to almighty monkey if you ever have any believe at all. Pls grow and learn.

Your parents are illiterates and have produced you a bigger one! Correct your spellings fo.ol!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend / Defection Rocks APC In Akwa Ibom State,former Party Chairmen Quits (see Reasons) / PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.